Trinity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cycled out into one of the big city parks that had this lake in the middle of it. I went deep into the park, then walked the bike up a small hill overlooking the lake. I laid the bike down among some bushes, sat down beside it and took a megaswig of the 'little water'. I knew this place was a major gay rendezvous. They'd come here, full of desire and hope in these warm summer nights full of promise. I listened carefully. There was no one about. There was a full moon again, and a breeze. Light clouds were scudding across the sky. I thought of that time I'd been alone in her home town - that time on the hill, the bulls roaring, the leprous moon, me stretched out naked. I began thinking of Ela and Maria - of how they'd look, naked together. God! How fabulous it would be to have the two of them together!

My cock started swelling at the thought of it. I listened carefully again - no, the place was absolutely deserted. I stripped, laying my clothes down beside the bike, then got up and dashed down towards the lake, my cock sticking out and jiggling, away from the clothes, the bike, everything. The breeze was cool on my bare skin. I was totally naked, free, wild. I got to the lake and plunged in. The water was warm and embracing. I could feel weeds caressing my body, tickling my cock, which was stiff as a streetlight. I thought of Ela and Maria again. First they would approach one another tenderly, nipples and breasts, pressing together. Then they'd enfold each other and kiss, hands on each other's buttocks, golden strands of hair would touch black. Their bare feet would touch. I lay on my back and floated. One hand went to my cock.

Now they were lying close beside each other. Their bodies were pressed together. I was astride them, one knee between each of theirs, pulling their inner thighs together. They were looking up at me expectantly, blue and brown eyes together, gold and black hair mingling around their necks and shoulders. I leaned forward and gently lay on top of them. Four breasts pressed against my chest. I began kissing them alternately, Ela - Maria, Ela - Maria, my tongue tangling with each of theirs, our saliva mixing. Then we'd all fuck together, our bodies tangling and melting into a single matrix of flesh. I'd suck one while fucking the other, my tongue transformed into that extra cock I'd need so badly. I jerked off gently, lying in the water, prolonging my orgasm as I visualized those two luscious bodies entwined with mine. As I came, the moon and the park spun around me, the lapping of the water sounded like bells, my body dissolved into the lake - both of the park and of their flesh.

I swam to the shore, got out and ran up the hill. The breeze felt a bit chilly now, but still delicious. I lay down on my back and stretched out, spread-eagled, delicately fingering my cock.

Now I was thinking of - a foursome. Yes, let's have 'him' in with us now. Dare I? Yes! There we were, the four of us, all naked, standing in the middle of the room, our arms around each other. Our bodies would press tightly together as we clutched each other in a quadruple kiss, our crimson tongues flicking in and out of each others mouths, our eight bare feet interlocking on the floor. That thick, raunchy, smell of human carnality - that special, desperate, urgent carnality that drove the four of us - would suffuse the room.

My cock was now fully stiff again. I took it between my fingers again and began moving my hand up and down very slowly, drawing the foreskin gently back and forth.

Then we'd lie on the bed, the girls on their backs, one arm around each other. R...R...Robin and I would lie on top of them - one arm also around each other. The four of us would clutch each other tightly and we'd fuck - first Ela with me and Robin with Maria - then ah! the real poignant, stinging one - him with Ela and me with Maria - wow! we'd all go off like a bomb. Then us two guys with each other, and the two girls. We'd all be giggling away in bi heaven, right?

My hand encircled my cock and my tempo increased slightly.

Yes, then I would watch him take the two girls. Le Droit du Seigneur - which he already had, right? The girls I cherished were his harem, weren't they? After all, those three were human. I was the weird one, I was the alien here. I'd watch his lean, brown, whiplash, male body lie down and embrace the fused mass of the girls' creamy, white, female flesh, his legs between theirs, compressing their thighs together. Those shiny, bronze buttocks would move slowly up and down as he gently rubbed his expert cock between their hips. They were having a rich, juicy triple kiss - just a prelude to what was 'coming'. I'd move down to the bottom of the bed.

There they were - the six luscious bare feet of those three beautiful people, all tangled together now, facing up and down. The faces and personalities of the three of them, Ela, Robin, Maria, were now neutralized and merged into this anonymous tumble of raw, bare feet, male and female together. This is how I, the alien, would worship the species - through the combined, raw, elemental, sexual power of these three. I'd embrace and cherish those six feet, nuzzle them, kiss them, lick them - my tongue would run along their heels and soles, up, down and along the groups of toes, then I'd rub my cock along them all, anointing them with pre-cum, mixing their sweat and juices together. Then as my Nemesis and his harem up there got on with their great collective orgasm, totally oblivious of me, I'd clutch this anonymous group of bare feet tightly together and bury my face in them, nuzzling and licking away.

I grasped my cock firmly and went into overdrive, arching my back. YES! Those three beautiful, cruel people - that higgledy-piggledy tumble of their raunchy, sweet, delicious bare feet, quivering now, clenched in collective orgasm! AAAAAAH! I melted into them, merged with them, my heart thudding away violently.

A stream of cum shot off towards the moon. It came back at once of course, plop-plop-plop, like drops of thick, viscous rain from the planet Titan, spattering onto my belly and chest.

I'd get to repeat this act of worship many times of course - as the Master fucked first one girl, then the other. One girl would lie with the other on her stomach, while he fucked the one on top. Or perhaps one would lie on top of him while he fucked the other. Or he'd use tongue and cock together on them both. Whatever the combination, whatever the position, I'd reach out, cherish and worship the shifting constellations of their bare feet, the feet of those three precious ones, now fused in passion, who had wounded me so deeply, so totally, so deliciously, whose names were carved deep into my heart as if it were a tree-trunk. It would all be gentle, tender, intimate, forgiving. We'd all love each other - forever...Like All Fuck!

Aaaargh! Hopeless! Now I was getting a really bad case of post jerk-off depression - you know, the type you get when you jerk off to a real powerful fantasy that is just within your reach, but at the same time, like the fruit of Tantalus, somehow just out of it. Why couldn't those two hot kids just get on? Why couldn't they just 'get it on'? They both admired each other's looks - but hated each other at the same time. 'He' would have no problem, of course. As far as 'he' was concerned - if it moves, fuck it. I rubbed myself down, took another good swig, then dressed. It was well past midnight.

I was in no mood to go home so I cycled round the entire city, fuelling myself with the hard stuff from time to time. I went up to one of the high places and looked down on the complex, sparkling matrix before me. I took a real massive swig. Cage's Ben. Yes, they were all out there, somewhere among those lights, living, breathing, thinking, feeling, suffering. Ela, Maria and that... that... I couldn't bring myself to pronounce his name for fear I'd be even more polluted than I was...So say it! say it!...Robin! There! Feel better? Feel the worm crawling inside you?

I wondered who her 'Raptor' was thrusting his cock into at the moment - that cock that had so thoroughly penetrated and violated my own love, my inner core. Was she blonde? Dark? Redhead? Whose bare feet were bracketing his at this moment? I remembered how his buttocks looked, pumping up and down furiously before he shot his load into her...into someone's womb - and perhaps incurable, eternal pain into someone else's heart. Was his current 'hot chick' screaming in delight right now, or crying? Was there some poor fuck out there somewhere weeping, crying, wondering where his beloved wife or girlfriend was at that moment?

I knew Ela and Maria were alone out there at the moment. The trouble was, I really loved them both, each in their own way. I was so damn torn. I took another healthy swig and promptly got maudlin, peering at the smeared, blinking lights of the city through curtains of tears.

When the pain became unbearable, I abruptly switched to martyr mode. No! no! I loved them all, I forgave them all. What are we, after all? There are no rascals, sluts, jerks, whores, wimps and so on, only frail beings, helplessly caught in meshes of desire beyond their control. Yes, I loved them all - especially those who had hurt me! I took another mighty swig and suddenly felt transfigured, beatific, redeemed. Amen, amen I say unto you, for the next ten minutes I was up there on that bloody hill wearing the robe and crown.

I tried to keep this mood going for the rest of the night and into the dawn, but it was pretty exhausting. It must have been about 9 before I got back to the apartment. Ela looked pretty sick. She was wearing this silk scarf around her neck. She didn't want to look at me for some reason - probably thought I'd been out fucking all night. How could I get her to believe I hadn't?

"What's up?"

"Oh, nothing much - just a sore throat" she said weakly.

"You don't look so good. Look, let me take you to the doctor's."

"NO, NO, NO! It'll pass. I'm pretty tired, and I've got my period as well, see? I think I'll just spend the day in bed."

We both did. I wanted to lie beside her, but she begged me not to, not this time - sorry, but she really didn't feel very well. I went to my bed in the spare room, slept, then went round to see the DA that evening.

Funnily enough, she was also wearing a scarf round her neck and looked paler than ever, if that was possible. She also said she wasn't feeling too well, that she had a sore throat, and that it was also 'that time of the month'. Weird coincidence. The two girls must be in some kind of resonance with each other or something. Maybe it's something to do with me. And there must be some kind of bug going round, I thought, hitting females on their periods. She wasn't into any heavy fucking, so I just lay down beside her and slept again, the whole night through.

It was over a week before we actually got it on again. There were marks on her body - they looked like bites. She'd been sunbathing at her parents' place and had collected a few nasty ones, she said. You know - blackflies and all that. Hmm. Must've been bloody monsters.

Then she got a job in one of the big hotel chains, and from time to time would have to spend a night in these hotels posing as a 'guest' - then write up reports. By getting away from the city we were able to forget about the pressure of 'the situation' for a while. So we spent various weekends at these hotels in a number of major cities up and down the whole continent - the US and Canada. La Jolla to Tuktoyaktuk (check the map). Sometimes we'd fly, sometimes we'd hire a car again and drive there, depending on the distance (Tuktoyaktuk is another story). We had a great time, but my conscience was burning the hell out of me at the same time. I'd always wanted to do this with...Ela. Somehow, no waterbeds turned up in any of these places (and certainly not at Tuktoyaktuk).

Then I got hold of a Mazda a day earlier than we'd planned to leave on one of these hotel trips. Maria had to go back to her parents the day I'd got it, so I ended up having the Mazda to myself for the evening.

I decided to go for a drive. The pain at the base of my spine was getting unbearable. I was sick, riven and torn between the two girls, desperate to get back to Ela's warm, powerful body, but terrified of her psychosexual switchblade, longing for oblivion inside Maria's pale, succulent flesh, but well aware of the possibly irreversible harm I was doing by clinging to her. It was Poe's Pit and the Pendulum. Maria was the black, bottomless Pit and Ela the heavy, hissing, razor-sharp Pendulum, swinging back and forth, slowly slicing deeper and deeper into the heart. I took a bottle of vodka and some snacks. I needed fuel as much as the car did. God! If the police decided to stop me I'd be in profound excr...deep shit.

I drove up-country, carefully keeping below the speed limit, obeying every red light, whether there was anyone around or not. I took liberal swigs from the bottle and put on some favorite tapes. The sky was heavy and overcast. - greenish and sickly - but I didn't care by now. I was feeling a hell of a lot more cheerful.

It was dark when the sky finally burst open. The rain was lashing the windshield so much I couldn't see jack shit. What with my 'elevated spiritual condition' it wasn't safe to go on. I looked for somewhere to pull into.

This vast structure reared up black against the boiling sky, straight ahead, silhouetted by lights from some town or other just beyond it. It looked dark and threatening, like that great bronze colossus of ancient Carthage - the Baal Moloch, devourer of the flesh of innocents.

It was a church - familiar somehow, but out of place here. God! It was one of those Byzantine churches Ela and I used to visit - so long ago now, it seemed. What was this thing doing out here? It was the same type of village church all right - three great onion domes, one behind the other, on bell-tower, nave and sanctuary. But this was huge, massive, and built of stone, not wood, obviously built by immigrants who were well established by now. There was a car park just beside it.

As I drew in, my headlights caught another car parked there - a Chrysler. I parked a short distance away, switched off the engine and rolled down the window. The windows of the other car were significantly steamed up. Obviously some couple had found a really great way of passing the time. I took another healthy swig. Then it hit me like a blast in the pit of the stomach - Ela, Ela, Ela, how much I really miss you! It was the church that did it. Oh God! What wouldn't I give to set the clock back, to repair, or even prevent what had happened. I dearly, desperately loved her, I dearly desperately needed her. Her delicious flesh, all the more succulent for being corrupted, I thought, deep into martyr mode again. I wanted to go back at once and enfold her, embrace her, kiss her, lick her, suck her from the inside out, tell her how much I loved her. I'd gone over the top with the booze and reached the maudlin stage. I began crying bitterly, helplessly, my tears mingling with the rain outside.

The rain was lashing down, but I could see that the other car was rocking furiously back and forth, and despite the noise of the rain I thought I could hear what sounded like shouts and yells. Someone wasn't half being well and truly had in there, I thought. I couldn't help smiling through my tears. God! That stupid fantasy I'd once had - the one about Ela getting laid in the front of some guy's car, hairy chest on her pale breasts, pumping buttocks, bare feet and all. But then the whole image hit me again with full force from deep down - who knew better than I now what she looked like with another guy? The grunting, the sweating, the tears, those big, raunchy feet of hers rubbing against his. I whipped my cock out and masturbated like a piston engine, listening to the splatter of the rain, thinking of pounding, rhythmic thrusts, those exotic eyes moist with tears, the trenchant smell of sex, her fingers digging into his back, and their feet! their FEET! AAAAAAH! I stiffened, spraying the dash with cum. Then, just as suddenly, I slid off the roller-coaster and came back to earth with a whump! Christ! What an idiot I am. I wanted her now more than anything. I decided I'd go back and talk to her, grab her, kiss her from fragrant top to succulent toe, take her into me, beg her forgiveness.

The rain slowly eased off and the sky was beginning to clear. The Chrysler wasn't rocking now - obviously the deed was done. Someone's sperm had been well and truly injected into someone's womb and now they were having a nice, sticky, post-coital snog. Their windows were still steamed up, but there was a handprint on the glass, and yes, through it I thought I could just about make out pale, bare flesh crawling around inside there, shining and sweaty. The dull ache in my belly came back and tears welled up again. Oh Jesus H. Christ! You don't half torture yourself, I thought. Enough of this shit. I started the engine and pulled out of there, heading further up-country towards one of the big lakes.

That night later became known locally as the 'Night of the Twister' This great tornado had ploughed through the edge of the town behind the church. An F5 apparently, very rare in these parts. They'd all been well warned - some light injuries, nothing serious. Very, very lucky.

I didn't see so much of Ela over the next three weeks or so. She was obviously out visiting 'friends'. This took some of the pressure off me, although the DA was still nagging me from time to time. Then one evening - a Saturday, it was, she told me she'd got hold of some more decent dope.

"Where from?"

"My secret. Actually, it's from one of my old school pals - you know - Terri. She's really into the stuff."

I'd met her. Another Satanic High Priestess, a blonde one this time.

So we sucked on this really heavy joint, took a healthy swig of the old worm, then went out for a walk. It was slightly cooler, a light breeze was blowing. We strolled arm in arm over to that intersection between the Sin Strip and the East-West highway. Ela and I had often liked to go there on Saturday nights. It was wild - all these couples, some weird, some not so weird, every possible combination. Everyone was out there at that time, on the make, looking to get laid, about to get laid or just been laid. The lights were brilliant and sharp, and the air smelt fresh. The sky was an intense, actinic blue, suggesting vast, open distances beyond the city. The dope was beginning to hit me.

"Ha! They've no idea, do they?" the Angel laughed.

"Who? What?"

"The gorgeous ones. I mean, when we catch their eye, they've no idea of like, what we're doing to them in our imagination, do they?"

"Maybe they're doing the same to us."

"I sure hope so!" She giggled.

There was an ache in my belly and spine again, thinking of all the times Ela and I had walked here, studying all the couples, trying to guess what the story was behind them. God! I missed her! Then for a moment I thought I saw her. Yes! Yes! Oh God! It was her, over there, bouncing along on the other side of the street, long black coat streaming out behind her, eyes flashing, golden hair flying in the evening breeze. She was hanging onto some guy's arm!

I blinked. She seemed to have disappeared. I scanned the crowd anxiously, but you know how easily people get lost in crowds. Christ! What was the matter with me? I must be seeing things. Surely she was back home in our apartment, sullen, moping, waiting for me to come back to her. Yes, of course she was. But I couldn't face that - not yet, not yet. I tried to put her out of my mind and concentrate on the night ahead.

We did more dope when we got back, but whether it was my vision on the street or whatever, it went the wrong way this time and I got paranoid. This had happened before. Once when Ela and I were doing the sensemilla, I'd gone down to the shop for something or another. The stuff had hit me, and I could feel I was in for a bad trip. One of the elevators was defective. It worked OK - but very, very slowly. I'd got into this one on the way back, and as it crawled its way back up to the top floor I was convinced - utterly convinced, mind you - that I was going to die of old age before it reached the top, that the doors would open, and all there'd be inside would be this skeleton with long white hair and a beard. When I got back, Ela had to pull out my birth certificate to show me I wasn't older than Yoda.