Trish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David looked at me speculatively, "Someone I might know?" he replied. "Hmm, this I have to see," he said. I silently mouthed "Trish" to him. The look on his face was priceless. I know David well, and I knew exactly what was running through his mind. He turned and left and I listened as he went in to see the kids before heading down to change.

When I heard David leave our room, I snuck down the hallway behind him to watch as he looked in on Birgit. He knocked on the door and then opened it up. I was right behind him as he entered the room. I saw Birgit and Trish in her bed, Trish had the covers lifted up to her chin, embarrassment clear on her face. Birgit had no such modesty in front of David as she sat there naked, her strapon still attached to her. "David, and Jacqui," Birgit purred. "Your timing is impeccable, we were just finishing".

"David," Trish began to sputter, "I came over to get some papers signed. I know what you must be thinking," she continued.

"Why don't you two get dressed and we can continue this conversation over dinner." I grabbed David by the hand and led him out of Birgit's room.

"I'm sorry my flight was delayed," David said as he followed me back to the kitchen. "Looks like I missed out on a fun afternoon," he mused. "I imagine you were also involved," he looked at me speculatively.

"You know me well," I affirmed. We will share all the details over dinner. With that, David helped me set the table and get the dinner plated up. He went and fetched the kids to the table, and we began eating. The kids were finishing eating as Brigit and Trish joined us. Trish had dressed in her work clothes and said she had to leave. I stood up and grabbed her hand, refusing to let her leave. Her expression made clear that she was deeply embarrassed and very uncomfortable. Understanding how mortified she had to feel, I began telling her that everything was fine. I stood up and walked over to her. Holding both her hands, I looked her in the eye and began by telling her that there was no reason for her to leave or to be embarrassed. Trish continued to whisper that she needed to leave. I pulled her close.

"Sweetie, I whispered in her ear. "The last thing we would do is embarrass you. Birgit and I are delighted to have found you as a lover and you are welcome in our home." I felt her shudder and realized she was beginning to cry. I began to rub her back as she continued to cry onto my shoulder.

"I'm so embarrassed", she whispered. "You all must think I am a total slut," she continued. "I am not like this," she said.

"Of course you're not," I whispered. "No one here believes that for a moment. We don't think that way."

"But, David...," she replied.

"Honey, don't spend a minute worrying about David. He doesn't think that way. Don't think for a moment he doesn't know what goes on here. I would never hide what I do from David. I tell him everything. We share a number of lovers, and enjoy bringing others into our bed. As a matter of fact, I am sure he is looking forward to getting you naked."

I felt her lift her head from my shoulder. "You mean to tell me that David would want to have sex with me?" she asked. "You'd be ok with that?" she continued.

I could sense her libido beginning to break down her reluctance. Trish had the hots for David, I realized. I reached behind my back and waved for David and Brigit to join us. I continued to hold onto Trish.

David and Birgit joined us surrounding Trish. Their hands joined mine on Trish's back. We continued to talk to her and calm her down. After a few moments, I suggested we all sit down and eat dinner and talk further.

We finally convinced her to sit down and eat. I excused myself for a few minutes to put the kids to bed and then returned to the table. Trish was back to being herself, undeniably cute and desirable. We all showered Trish with attention and flattering comments, encouraging her to open up. David made sure all of our wine glasses were full, his intent clear. David is a master at getting us gals tipsy, then getting us into his bed. When we were done with the meal, Birgit helped me clean up while Trish got her briefcase and reviewed the paperwork she needed David to sign. When Trish and David were done, the four of us settled in the family room to have a glass of wine. We all had to get up and work tomorrow but didn't want the time together to end. Trish finally stood up and said she needed to get home. We offered to let her stay, even offering her a choice of bed partners, but she refused. We finally let her go after getting her to promise to come visit Friday night after work for dinner and???? I walked her out to her car, not letting her leave without a hug and a kiss.

"We look forward to seeing you on Friday," I said. Why don't you bring a bathing suit and even some clothes to sleep in and plan on spending the night?" I know David will want to fuck you silly if you are willing," I said.

Trish nodded her head and then replied, "I would like to think about what happened today a little first before I agree. I had an amazing time with you and Birgit today, but I have to think about sleeping with my boss. I can't afford to put my job at risk for sex."

I told her I completely understood and suggested she think about it and if it might help, offered that she could speak with David or me. I closed by telling her that I was sure her decision would not affect her employment with David and we would respect her decision. I certainly wanted her to feel comfortable being a lover to me and David.

She thanked me for my comments, and got in her car and left.

I returned inside to find that Birgit had gone to bed while I was outside. David was in the kitchen loading the wine glasses into the dishwasher. He asked me if everything was ok, to which I replied everything would be fine once he took me to bed and ravished me since I had missed him so much. He saucily replied that I was a harlot and he would do his best to satisfy my needs. We closed up the house and headed to bed.

Once in the bedroom I wrapped my arms around David's neck and leaned in for a hot kiss. Despite my earlier romp with Trish, I had missed my husband and was ready from some hard cock. After an initial kiss, I broke away, heading for the bathroom for a quick shower and to brush my teeth. I heard David come into the bathroom as I was finishing my shower. David finished brushing his teeth while I was drying myself and then I heard and smelled him putting on some cologne. I love a man wearing cologne. I quickly brushed my teeth while mentally deciding what color negligee to put on to increase David's ardor. I quickly donned a red lace teddy, tied my hair up into a pony tail and joined David in bed. We met in the middle of the bed and kissed. As long term lovers tend to do, we knew which buttons to push to turn each other on. David is an amazing lover, and his kisses and caresses quickly had me hot and horny. I removed the negligee, wanting him to freely caress me. He began to slide down my body, and as much as I wanted him to lick me, I had other plans. I grabbed his arms, pulling him back up to my lips. After a kiss, I told him I wanted to give him a blow job.

While I really wanted him in me, I knew if I gave him one of my patented blow jobs first, his need would be reduced and he could give me the long, hard screwing I needed. Plus, he knew from the way my hair was tied, that I was willing to blow him. I know he loves to watch me suck him and it's easier for him to watch if my hair is up. Plus, he had applied some cologne to his genital area, and the smell really gets me going. I pushed him over on his back, and slid down between his legs. He was already hard, and I began to pump his dick. David put his hands behind his head, silently acknowledging what I was about to do.

"I missed you sooo much, darling," I said. "I'm going to suck this big cock until you cum so you can fuck me silly. I need you to fuck me good. I haven't had any cock in several days, and you know how much I miss you giving me the fucking I need?"

I leaned forward and began to lick the head of his cock as I wrapped a hand and slowly pumped the shaft. I love giving head, I end up getting as turned on as the person whose cock I'm sucking. I enjoy the texture and taste of a cock, and certainly love to watch the expressions of arousal from David. He always encourages me, both physically and verbally. Within minutes, David was responding to me. The smell of the cologne mixed with some of the precum leaking out of his cock had me delirious with passion. I sensed myself speeding up. My lips were securely locked on the top of his shaft, my tongue busily working over the head while also running it around the sensitive area just below the head. My hand was busily pumping up and down the remainder of his shaft. But I was also enjoying what I was doing, so after a few more minutes, I decided to slow things down. I removed my hand from the shaft as I slid my lips down his shaft. David moaned in appreciation of my efforts.

I began to bob up and down, my lips sliding up and down his cock. I made sure my tongue rubbed up and down the underside of his shaft, and particularly the sensitive part right below the crown of his dick. I reached down and rolled his balls in my hand, knowing he loves this. David kept telling me what a great job I was doing. I knew he was getting close when I felt his hips start to thrust up pushing his cock deeper. The second telltale sign is when he reaches down and grabs my ponytail, trying to push deeper into me than I can handle. I can't get all of him in my mouth, he is too big and I have never mastered deep throating. Knowing he couldn't help himself, I returned a hand to his shaft, limiting how much cock I got in my mouth. I used this hand to slide up and down on the lower part of his cock as my lips and tongue worked on the rest. I felt his balls pull up into his sack as his cock hardened further. I sped up my blow job knowing he was close. With a final moan, his cock exploded in my mouth. I moaned in pleasure and swallowed his first couple of spurts before lifting off his cock. The remainder of his cum coated his cock. I kept fisting him, hoping to keep him hard. I can swallow or not, I don't enjoy the taste really, but I know how sexy it is to David when is swallow his cum. With his cum now providing lubrication, I was ready to get laid.

He softened a little, not enough to deter me. I lifted up, straddling him as I guided him to the entrance of my pussy. Not needing any further lubrication, I pushed him to the entrance and began to impale myself. His cum plus my arousal was more than ample. David reached out and grabbed my hips, allowing me to remove my hands from his chest as I pumped up and down each time a little deeper. I felt the head of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy, alternatively filling me up and then sliding out. I slid down onto my haunches, now with him deep enough inside me. I reached up to cup my tits, so I could increase my thrusting without getting a black eye. I was now fully embedding him with each stroke, and I leaned back a little so he could rub my g-spot with each stroke. With his first cum behind him, I knew he was good for a while, so I focused on getting off a few times before he came again. I caressed my nipples, pinching them until they were hard cones. With his hands on my hips, David could meet me, thrusting up as I sat down, increasing the depth of his thrusts. I let him lead, as my body and mind searched for the orgasm I desperately needed. As we continued, I felt the first sparks of an orgasm start.

"Oh baby," I moaned, "I'm gonna cum all over your cock". We picked up speed, and my orgasm grew, until it exploded, sending me to that needed place. I collapsed onto his chest as my orgasm began, moaning incoherently into the bed. David continued to fuck me, his hips lifting me up and down his cock.

He fucked me though the length of my orgasm, his hips continuing to lift me up and down on his cock. When I recovered, I told him I wanted him to fuck me doggy. This allows him to get really deep and hit a spot at the top of my pussy that sends me into orbit. I slid off of him, turning around. I was out of control, and my bitch side was on full display. I needed more.

"Pillow", I demanded.

David passed me a pillow to rest my head on and then moved behind me. I lay down on the pillow; my head turned sideways, my arms spread out above my head. David re-entered me, sliding slowly inside me until he was fully imbedded. Perfect, I thought. He hit my spot on the first thrust. With a low moan, I encouraged him to fuck me. As he thrust into me, I could hear the liquid sounds of our joining as well as feel the juices from my pussy begin to run down my leg. David's cock hit my spot, and each thrust pushed me a little closer. I spread my legs a little wider allowing his balls to hit my clit with each thrust. That sensation plus the one inside me increased my pleasure and sparks began sending increasingly demanding signals to my brain, pushing me along the journey to another climax. I love getting fucked doggy, and David is a master at getting me off. I heard myself moaning constantly now; David increased the speed of his thrusts. I begged him to keep fucking me, telling him that I was once again getting close to cumming. I just lay there, moaning, as David's cock brought me to a second orgasm. This one was deeper, waves of pleasure washed over me. I collapsed down onto the bed; David followed me down, keeping himself imbedded.

I vaguely felt him slide out of me and then roll me over onto my back.

"More," I begged, still needy. He mounted me again, his body pressed on mine. As my orgasm waned, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and began to compress my kegal muscles, milking his cock as he slid in and out.

"If you keep that up, I'm gonna cum", he moaned.

"Yup", I replied. "I want to cum with you", I moaned.

David lifted up off me, using his arms to hold his upper body off me. This caused the angle of his trusts to change, and allowed me to sneak a hand down so my fingers could rub my clit. My other hand found one of his nipples and I began to tease it. David closed his eyes as the erotic sensations my pussy and fingers increased the pleasure of our joining.

He fucked me good and hard, just the way I needed. I could feel him start to swell, and sped up the fingers that were rubbing my clit. With a loud growl, I felt David's cock swell even further and then begin to pulse inside me. I began to cum also, joining him. I pulled him down onto me, savoring the feeling of his warmth on me. We kissed as we recovered, until David rolled off me. I grabbed my pillow, crawled up to the top of the bed, pulling the covers over me, and succumbed to sleep immediately.

12