Trisha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian kissed his daughter, his love and lust combining to raise his arousal level to a height he had not experienced in a long time. He began thrusting slowly but firmly inside her, pulling almost out and then plunging with a sustained force. His balls slapped against her crotch, as they found themselves rising to new heights of passion together. Trisha could feel the intense arousal in her clitoris as Brian's shaft rubbed against it with each stroke, and she began to sob softly as the happiness and physical pleasure became unbearable for her. She wrapped her legs around his steadily moving torso, locking him deep into her being as he continued to thrust his inflamed cock in his daughter's slippery cunt. Her nipples stood firm against his chest and she felt her arousal rising as the friction of his chest against hers and the relentless fucking caused her orgasm to approach with a fury she had not known. She began gasping for air as her whole body responded to the incredible stimulation from her father's rhythmic pounding of her passage.

Brian could sense her imminent orgasm as he felt the contractions in her cunt muscles, gripping his cock with rising urgency. He was also aroused to the point from which there was no return possible now. He increased his thrusts, which became more urgent as his own orgasm became imminent. He lowered himself against his daughter, and cupped her firm breasts.

"Trisha, darling, I can't hold out much longer. You are so tight. I have not had such pleasure in a long time. How far along are you?"

"I am right with you, daddy. Let's come together. Fill me with your juice. Oh, I love you so much," she replied, her gasping words coming in several pauses as she struggled to keep up with him. Brian stiffened his thigh muscles as he sensed the rapid churning in his balls, and with a loud grunt, slammed his cock deep into her. Trisha could feel its girth increasing, making the fit even tighter, and she responded with her own contractions. They both gasped and grunted together, their eyes tightly shut, as the first tremor hit her. Trisha screamed as she toppled over the edge, and shuddered in ecstasy as the fist of several powerful jets of hot semen splashed against her womb. Brian contracted his cock muscles and shot another powerful jet into her, his grunts drowning her ecstatic moans.

They continued to thrust their genitals against each other as the frenzy slowly subsided, finally collapsing in a heap of tired bodies, covered with a profusion of sweat from the intense mental and physical workout they had been through. Trisha opened her eyes, and smiled at her father.

"Daddy, it was so wonderful. Now I know why mom loved it so much. You are a wonderful lover, and your cock is every bit as gorgeous as mom had described to me."

"Mandy told you about my cock?" Brian asked in surprise, "When?"

"Oh, about four years ago. One morning I asked her after you went to work why she was moaning and making so much noise the night before. She told me that you had made love to her, and she could not control herself. She said you have a wonderful cock, and you are the best lover."

"What else did she say?"

"I don't remember. But I did ask her if she would let me enjoy the same experience with you some time. She said I was only 18, and it was too soon for me to be thinking about such things."

"I see. Was she shocked by your question?"

"No. She thought it was a cute thought, to have you make love to your own daughter. She did say that it was not legal to have sex with your own parent."

"So you are saying she had no moral objection or disgust about it."

"Oh, no. She said that I would become such a beautiful and sexy young lady that she was sure you would have a tough time not noticing me."

"She was right. You are a lovely girl, darling. But now, let's realize something. What we did was very loving, and I enjoyed it as much as you did. But it is legally wrong, and morally, too. If anyone finds out, we could both go to jail."

"Don't worry, daddy. I will not tell anyone. This is too precious. I want to experience your love like that all the time, and I want to give you my love this way all the time. Please don't feel bad or guilty about it."

"I know, I know. But one of these days you will be tired of your old man when you find a handsome young boy, who will sweep you off your feet."

"Someone could sweep me off my feet some day, daddy, but I will never tire of you. You are and will always be my first love, and how can I forget that I gave you my virginity? Daddy, I think about it, and my heart becomes so full with love that I feel like crying. That was the most precious moment for me, when you broke my membrane and entered me. It was like I merged back into you where I originally came from. I will never forget that, and I will always love you for that precious gift."

"Darling, the gift of your virginity is more precious than anything in the world. Now let's wash up and go to bed."

"I want to sleep with you, right here."

"Okay, but only for tonight. It would not be a good idea for Ben to know about this."

" But he will find out sooner or later anyway, daddy. I think we should tell him in the morning. I know he will understand."

"I don't know about that. But I will leave it up to you. Tomorrow you better sleep in your own bed, though."

"Okay, but I want you to visit me once in a while, daddy."

"Okay. Now get up and use the bathroom first if you like."

Chapter 6

Ben stirred in his sleep, and woke up as he sensed the imminent pressure in his bladder. He rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom that separated his bedroom from Trisha's. After he had relieved himself, he casually peeked into her bedroom, to see if she was sleeping comfortably. There was no sign of her. Surprised, he peeked over the banister into the living room to see if she might be watching TV. But there was no light or movement downstairs. He wondered where she might have gone, as he returned to his bedroom, his eyes still full of sleep. He slipped under the blanket, and went to sleep, pushing the question about Trisha's whereabouts out of his mind for the moment.

Next morning, Trisha woke up early, and found herself naked next to her father. She smiled to herself, remembering the wonderful night, and looked at the clock on the side table. It was 6 a.m. She quickly jumped out of bed, and found her night dress. Putting it on, she quietly slipped out of her father's bedroom, and tiptoed back to her bedroom. She hit the shower immediately, and stood under the hot, impinging stream of water, letting it caress and cleanse her tired body. After a long, leisurely shower, she stepped out of it, and started drying herself. She wondered how Ben might react when he finds out about her and daddy. Humming to herself, she came out of the bathroom, drying her hair. After getting dressed, she went down to the kitchen to make breakfast, and found Ben sitting at the dinner table, looking over the sports section of the paper.

"Hi Sis, did you sleep well?"

"Yes. And what about you?"

"Sure did. That champagne made me so drowsy that I didn't even know when I fell asleep. But I had to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I peeked into your room, but it was empty. Where were you?"

Trisha quicky turned away from him, on the pretext of getting her coffee mug from the counter, trying to think of a quick answer. Just then, Brian came down, ready for office.

"Hi kids."

"We are not kids anymore, dad," Ben protested.

"I know, I know. But for me, you will always be kids. Did you sleep well?"

Ben nodded, and looked at his sister, watching the eye signal between her and his father. He knew they had something up their sleeves, so to speak, but kept quiet. He knew he could get it out of Trisha after his father had left for work.

Ben finished his cereal, and got up. He excused himself, and went to his room. As soon as he was out of the kitchen, Trisha went up to her father, and said, "Daddy, Ben knows I was not in my bedroom last night. He asked me where I was."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. You walked in just at that time. What should I tell him? I know he will ask again."

"Is he suspicious?"

"No. I don't think so. He is really very innocent."

"You tell him the truth if you want. I am sure he will understand."

"Okay, daddy. Drive carefully, and get home soon. I am going to make your favorite dinner tonight."

"Okay, sweetheart. You look so beautiful," he pulled her into his arms and kissed her on the lips. Trisha returned his kiss with equal passion, and they kissed for several minutes. Finally, Brian released her, and said, "You taste so sweet, darling. I love you very much."

"I love you, too, daddy."

After he had left, Trisha cleaned up in the kitchen, and went to her room. She pulled out a new skirt and a tee shirt from her closet, and laid them on the bed. She removed her housecoat, and opened her dresser to take out her under garments. Just then, Ben walked in with a dusty envelope. She smiled at him, oblivious of her nakedness.

"Hi. What have you got there? Do you like this tee shirt? I want to wear it today when we go out shopping, you and me. Think it's okay?"

"Sure. You look so gorgeous, Trish. Aren't you uncomfortable being naked in front of me like this?"

"No. Are you? I don't think so, if that tent in your pant is any indication."

"What do you expect, Trish. You have such a drop-dead sexy body, anyone would get a hard-on. Even daddy had one yesterday."

"I know. I saw it too. So what are you holding in your hand there?" She said, pulling on her panty, and reaching for her bra.

"This is the envelope I was telling you about last night."

"Oh. Let me get dressed and then we can look at it."

Ben watched her as she stuck her head out through the tee shirt. He could not take his eyes off her firm breasts, and her supple, slim body. He was particularly fascinated by the plump mound behind the panty, and the stray strands of pubic hair that slipped out around the edge. Trisha pulled on her skirt, and zipped it.

"Okay, show me the pictures, Ben," Trisha said, as she flopped down on the bed, and patted the spot next to her for him to sit.

Ben sat down next to her, and pulled out the pictures. Soon they were looking through the pile of photographs showing their parents in various states of nudity. Trisha was fascinated by the loveliness of her mother, and the way her parents looked in those younger days. She felt a flutter in her stomach when they came upon a picture showing her farther and mother in a provocatively intimate embrace. The photographer had caught the angle quite expertly. It showed Brian and Amanda in sexual union.

Trisha looked at her brother. Ben's arousal was quite visible in his eyes, and the way he was breathing. She stole a quick glance at his crotch, and saw the unmistakable shape of his aroused cock pressing against his shorts. She looked at him again, and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"This is very exciting, isn't it?"

Ben nodded wordlessly, licking his lips. He looked at her, to see how she was reacting to the picture. He saw her hard nipples poking through her tee shirt. He smiled at her.

"I can't believe mom looked so sexy and beautiful, Trish. You look just like her."

"Thanks, brother. This picture is so exciting. Just look at it."

They both studied the photograph. It showed Amanda lying on her back, with her legs spread wide open, and Brian lowering himself between them. His very erect cock glistened as if he had just pulled it out of his wife's passage, which was also glistening. They could see the pink skin of their mother's vagina, and the glistening drops of love juices in her pubic hair. They could also see the powerful erection of their father, ready to plunge into their mother's inviting passage.

Trisha and Ben looked at each other, and turned to look at the picture again. Ben snuggled closer to his sister, and said, "Mom had the greatest tits, don't you think?"

Trisha nodded, as they looked at the picture, which showed Amanda's firm and voluptuous breasts, jutting out proudly with hardened nipples piercing the air above. Brian's hand had cupped one of them, and he was smiling at her. Trisha reached out and touched Ben's thigh. Ben opened his legs slightly, as her hand caressed his erection. He put his hand around her shoulder and reached down to caress her breast.

"Oh, Ben. This is too much for me. I am so turned on. I want to see you naked. Now."

Trisha jumped off the bed, and pulled off her t-shirt. In another swift motion, she unzipped her skirt, and stepped out of it. She looked at her brother, and slipped off her panty as well, and then took off her bra. She pushed Ben down on the bed, and pulled his shorts off. Tugging at his underwear, she said, "Come on, Ben. Let me see your monster."

Ben raised his hips as she pulled his underwear off. She tossed it aside, and climbed into bed next to him. Lying on top of him, she kissed him hungrily on the mouth, at the same time wiggling her hips to rub her pubic area against his throbbing cock, which was lying across his flat stomach, pointing at his chest. She could feel its warmth as it pressed against her flat belly.

Ben put his hands on her buttocks and dug his fingers into her soft flesh as he returned her passionate kiss with his own passion. Soon they were locked in a deep kiss, savoring each other's sweetness. Ben caressed his sister's succulent flesh, enjoying the arousing feeling as his hands roamed over her voluptuous body. Trisha moaned with pleasure as her brother's inexperienced hands aroused her beyond her expectations.

Ben gasped with surprise and pleasure when Trisha reached between their bodies and wrapped her fingers around his throbbing cock. She slid down between his legs until she was face to face with his erect cock. She immediately engulfed the pink bulb in her mouth, sending shivers down his spine. Ben moaned loudly as his sister began sucking and pumping his eager cock. He jerked his hips against her unrelenting mouth and lips, as she sucked and swallowed his entire shaft, pressing her mouth all the way down until her lips encountered the base of his cock. Then she pulled her head up sharply, and plunged again, causing Ben to groan loudly with pleasure.

"Oh, Sis. That feels so great. I can't hold out much longer if you keep it up."

"Don't hold back, brother. Shoot in my mouth. I want to taste you."

"You asked for it," Ben said, as he grabbed her head and jerked sharply upward. His cock plunged into his sister's eager mouth and twitched, shooting a huge load of sticky white fluid into her throat. Trisha gasped and sputtered at the unexpected barrage, and pulled her head back. Ben's cock throbbed again, and shot another load. Trisha watched with delight as he erupted in repeated spurts all over his belly. Some of his liquid splashed on her chest and chin, as she watched his face, which showed his extreme pleasure. She smiled at him.

"That was lovely, Ben. Your cock is so beautiful.

"Thanks, Sis. You drove me out of my mind. Are you sure you have never done this before?"

"Well, I have done it once before, so I am still new at this. Did you enjoy it?"

"The evidence is right before you. Now I want to taste you. Come here, and lie down next to me. Has anyone done this to you before?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Because this is my first time. I was hoping you would tell me what to do."

"Just do whatever comes to mind. Do you want to look at some of those pictures of mom and daddy?"

"No. I think I will enjoy the exploration better on my own."

"Okay," Trisha said, as she rolled off him and lay next to him on the bed. Ben turned and caressed her face, kissing her gently and lovingly on the forehead, nose, eyes and lips.

"I love you, sister."

"I love you, too. Make love to me, Ben."

"Do you really mean it, Trish?"

"Yes, Ben. Give me your virginity."

"Aren't you a virgin, too?"

"I was," Trisha said, and paused. The moment had come to reveal everything to her brother.

"You were? You mean you are not a virgin anymore?"

"No, Ben."

"Wow. Who's the lucky guy. When did it happen?"

"Last night. I gave myself to daddy last night."

"You did what?"

"Yes, Ben. I had always wanted daddy to take my cherry, and last night was the perfect time for it, because he was so emotional, remembering mom and everything. So I went to his room last night, and slept with him. He made love to me. It was the most beautiful experience, Ben. Daddy is a wonderful over."

Ben just stared at her. He didn't know what to say.

"Are you upset?"

"No. I guess not. No, I am sure. I think it's wonderful. Dad has been alone for too long, and he is still madly in love with mom. So I couldn't think of anyone better than you, his own daughter, to give him the pleasure he has been missing. I think you did the right thing, even though it's supposed to be wrong and all that.

"You really think so? Oh, Ben, that makes me so happy. Daddy was so worried about how you might react to it."

"Hey, you are his daughter, and you love him. This is all in the family. I think it's great."

"But don't say a word about it to anyone."

"Of course not. I know when to keep my mouth shut."

"Oh, Ben. You are so precious. The best brother one could have. I love you." She kissed him deeply on the mouth, and said, "Ben, make love to me."

She pulled him down, pushing his head between her wide open legs. Ben's gaze fell on her glistening mound, already covered in the secretions of her arousal. He could smell her exotic, feminine fragrance, and he paused to look at his sister's virgin pussy, beautifully adorned in the golden fleece of her pubic hair. He could see the pink lips of her womanhood, and the glistening red knob at the apex. He kissed her love lips gently, sending shudders through her body.

Trisha lifted her hips involuntarily, as his mouth came down between her legs, and his lips touched her love lips. Moaning softly, she jerked her pelvis, pressing her glistening pussy against his face. Ben kissed and sucked on her soft petals, and stuck his tongue out to part the lips so that he could taste her nectar.

Soon his face was buried in his sister's eager pussy, sucking and drinking her juice, as Trisha thrashed about on the bed, moaning loudly. She could feel the exquisite torture of pleasure from her brother's fumbling but persistent mouth and tongue, ravishing her inflamed core with the eagerness of a thirsty calf. She cried out with pleasure as his tongue found her throbbing clitoris, and grabbed his head firmly as he body began shaking with her first orgasm. She moaned loudly, shuddering with a powerful tremor.

"Oh, my God. Ben, darling, I can't stop shaking. Don't stop, but be gentle with your lips and tongue. You are driving me out of my mind, and I am loving it."

Trisha gasped loudly as Ben stuck his tongue deep in her virginal passage, his upper lip pressing firmly against her clitoris. She screamed with unsuppressed passion as a major orgasm raked her body, sending her into a spiral of tremors that rose like a crescendo deep in her belly, forcing its way up through her sensitized breasts and nipples into her eyes and lips. She held on to Ben's head, now glued to her throbbing and flowing pussy, as he lapped up her love juices eagerly.

In a few minutes, her frenzy had subsided, and she lay under her brother's naked body, completely exhausted by the intensity of her orgasm. She had brought herself off many times, but never before had she experienced such a powerful orgasm. She smiled tiredly at her brother, who lay beside her, his face smeared with her love juices.

"That was just heavenly, Ben. You sucked the life out of me, brother"