Trisha's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone was handsome, built, and hung. He had always been a stud, but even he was surprised by the number of horny white sluts joining his gym. He ended up canceling all white male memberships and turning his gym all female, except for his black friends of course.

"Do I get the job?" asked Betty, her tongue licking a drop of sperm off her cheek. Fat Ted looked down between his legs and nodded at his newest stripper. She would join the other innocent looking housewife he'd hired yesterday. The mostly black clientel in this all black neighboorhood would love these two. The nudie bar business sure was getting strange.

"I understand," said George. Trisha looked at him surprised. "I'm incapable of pleasing you, it's only natural that you fuck black men. I'd like to come with you next time you fuck one." Later, George was staring as hungrily at Mark's black cock as she was, but all the black man would do was let George clean out her cum filled pussy and ass when he was done using her body.

The End