Trish's Place... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaismith
jaismith
96 Followers

As Trish got into the harness, Joan climbed onto the bed, kneeling over Jil's head, lowering her pussy to Jil's mouth. Needing no prodding, Jil leaned her head forward and began making love, with her mouth and tongue, to Joan's shaved pussy. Watching while she secured the strap-on to her body, Trish crawled between Jil's immobilized legs, positioned the tip of the faux-cock at the entrance to Jil's love-canal. Slowly slipping the thick dildo into Jil, Trish leaned forward to kiss the back of Joan's neck at the same time.

Fully inside of Jil, now, Trish fell into a rhythm which she increased until she was furiously fucking her young friend with abandon, her breath coming hard to her as she pounded that strap-on into Jil's stretched pussy. Joan, now, was holding Jil's head to her pussy, thrusting it against Jil's lips and tongue, her moans filling the air as she rode the coed's tongue to the top of the mountain of joy.

When Joan finally came, Jil quickly followed suit as she humped her pussy against Trish's thrusts with the strap-on cock. When they were finished, the three of them were wet with sex-sweat, but, it was only Trish that had yet to climax. So, after catching her breath, Jil placed Trish on her mouth like Joan had been, and proceeded to eat Trish into orgasmic bliss, while Joan did the same by crawling between Jil's legs, taking Jil's little man into her mouth and, expertly, sucking on it to give Jil yet, another, orgasm as Jil ate away at Trish's pussy.

Jil and Trish took turns fucking Joan with the strap-on, doggy style, and when they had rested from that, it was Trish's turn to be fucked. Eagerly, for she was soooo ready to be fucked, Trish assumed the position to be fucked doggy-style. Joan went first, taking her time, fucking Trish hard and furiously until Trish, no longer able to hold back, exploded with a body-shaking climax.

Staying in the position, Trish breathed hard, trying to regain her breath as she waited for Jil to get into the harness. Laying with her head on the bed, on her knees, her ass in the air, Trish felt the tip of Jil's tongue snake around her pussy from behind, licking her pussy lips, getting her turned on, quickly' as she did so. But, when Jil started biting her ass-cheeks, and gripping them hard in her hands, Trish felt even more turned on, again, by the slight pain of it all. And, when Joan positioned herself so that Trish's head was between Joan's legs, she liked that Joan forcefully pulled her head to Joan's pussy by grabbing her hair to do so.

"Yeah, that's it, bitch, eat me, make me cum," Trish heard Joan say as she pulled Trish's face into her pussy, and Trish liked it. As she ate Joan's pussy, her mouth greedily licking and sucking, Trish felt strangely pleased at being 'forced' to do this.

Jil had slipped the strap-on cock into Trish, now, and was fucking her with a steady rhythm that was pleasing to Trish. And when Jil ran her fingertip around Trish's asshole, she found that pleasing as well, even more so when Jil started fucking her asshole with that finger. It all felt good to Trish, being fucked in the pussy and ass at the same time, eating pussy while that was going on, it was all good.

But, what surprised Trish, what she didn't see coming, was what happened when Jil and Joan traded places.

Trish happily dove mouth first into Jil's excellent young, sweet-tasting pussy as Jil held her head in place with her hands, as Joan had done. But, what Trish didn't see coming, was when Joan slipped her finger into her asshole for a few minutes, then placing the tip of the dildo at the entrance to her asshole, Joan then slowly, inserted the strap-on cock into Trish's ass, stretching it until she was half-way in. Resting a moment, Joan then proceeded to fuck Trish in the ass as Trish increased her oral assault of Jil's pussy.

But, what Trish didn't see coming, what was to cause her a few night's sleep worrying about it, was that she, Trish, liked it! No, she loved it, she loved the feeling of that cock in her ass. She'd been fucked in the ass before, a few times, and didn't mind it as much as most women. But, this was different. This was disturbingly different in that she loved it when Joan fucked her hard in the ass. so much so, that she climaxed from being ass-fucked. A first time for her.

Huh?...

Yeah, that was what she didn't see coming and she wasn't quite sure what to do with it...

jaismith
jaismith
96 Followers
12