Trish's Place... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the bag, Marge produced two strap on dildoes, handing one to Trish. Smiling at each other at what they knew was about to happen, they each got into the harnesses, each lubing up their faux-cocks with a stimulating lubricant.

But in a turn of events that Trish didn't see coming, when they reached the bed, Marge suddenly pushed Trish onto the bed,face first, climbing between Trish's splayed legs. Before she could react, Trish felt the tip of Marge's strap-on brush her pussy's lips,and then, slowly entering her cunt, the thick faux-cock spreading her pussy.

As Jil continued to eat Beth's honey-sweet pussy, she could feel the bed vibrating with Marge's thrusts of her dildo into Trish's pussy, her thrusts increasingly harder and harder. Trish moaned her pleasure and reaching with her hand to Jil's pussy above her head, on the bed, began fingering Jil as she got fucked royally by Marge.

If you were to ask Jil to name her favorite sexual activity of that evening, she could not have done so. She liked them all. Before the sex-filled night was over, Jil ate the other three women to orgasms, many orgasms; she strapped on a harness and fucked Beth in the ass (at Beth's request) as Beth took turns at eating Trish and Marge. And, allowing herself to be tied to the bed, Jil was fucked by Trish while Marge and Beth took turns sitting on her face. All in all, a very satisfying night of sex with some incredibly lustful women, thought Jil the next morning.

"Get your fill of multi-partner sex for a while?" Trish asked as she handed Jil a mug of coffee at the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, for a while," Jil agreed, adding, "But, Damn! that sure was a lot of fun," smiling over her mug of coffee at Trish.

"Yeah, yeah it was, sweetie," Trish said, "But, I've got to give my pussy and ass some healing time," laughing as she said it.

"I hear that," Jil agreed.

A lazy Sunday, no sex between them, but what was between them, transcended sex. It was unsaid on Monday morning when Trish drove Jil to Boulder, to her dorm, but they both knew. Trish and Jil both knew that what they shared would be with them a long time.

"Give me a call every now and then, will ya?" Trish asked of Jil.

"Of course, and, after I've settled into my class and labs schedules, I'd like to find a weekend with you again, if that would work for you?" Jil asked back.

"Yeah, yeah, that'd work for me, baby," Trish answered, smiling and winking when she said it.

Well Trish, she thought to herself as she drove away from Jil, looks like you have a young pussy, at your beck and call, for your pleasures.

And, truth be told, Trish liked that...she liked it a lot.

12