Trish's Unearthed Fantasy Fullfilled

Story Info
Ricks sets up a night of group passion.
1.9k words
3.7
36.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish and Rick, a young married couple, they have been married for now 7 years. Rick one day questions Trish on her past experiences and thing she did before they were married. One question Rick asked is if she had ever been with more than one person at the same time. She mentioned that on one occasion she came close, but not at the same time. Then Rick asked her if she would enjoy the experience of several well-endowed muscular men pleasuring her all at once. Her response was the most honest yet; she said she would be lying if she said no. But couldn’t see it really happening.

That’s when Rick’s mind began racing of the ideas and possibilities. It came to pass one weekend they went to their cabin on the lake. Rick made plans for Trish, like she had never imagined. He had got in touch with some old friends, ones he could always count on. The plan started to come together for him. From hanging out with these guys he knew their reputation from the girls they all dated. He knew they would be perfect for his plan.

The weekend started with Rick and Trish going to their cabin Friday night. They went out for drinks and returned like usual. Rick’s excitement got the best of him and he made mad passionate love to her that night. The next morning, they went about their usual plans. It wasn’t until that evening Rick started initiating his plans.

They went out for dinner, and returned they cabin early. Rick initiated the situation by taking Trish to the hot tub, and opened a bottle of champagne. With half the bottle gone, the phone rang. Enter Rick’s plan. He answered the phone and as if it were his neighbor called from town. Once off the phone he explains to Trish he has to run to the neighbors house and help out with their drunken teenage son getting out of hand. Rick and Trish didn’t have kids themselves yet, but he worked with allot of youth in his job.

He put on some clothes and helped dry Trish off. He kissed her deeply, and asked her to wait for him in the bedroom, just like she was-naked. She felt a urge of excitement looking forward to the plans later. He poured her a larger glass of champagne and kissed her again. He walked to the bedroom with her and then layed her in the bed. He opened the French doors and turned on some soft music. Then said his good bye for the time being.

Trish was now alone in an open room. French doors opened to the outside darkness. The wind blowing in the sheer curtains around the door and windows. Rick then started his plan. He called he friends and told them to come over. When they arrived he showed them to the back porch, and pointed to the open doors. The only real light in the room was two candles and the clear moonlight shining in.

As Trish lay there, suddenly warmth entered the room, a scent of musk lingers and Trish’s senses get the impression she is not alone. The fact that she is on the bed and naked, stuck a feeling of fear and excitement.

Trish began to slightly squirm I the bed afraid to look around and trying to imagine what could be there. That’s when a hand met her thigh, in the anticipation if her wishes to come true, the stranger didn’t faze her. It was warm and traveled down her leg to her foot, when a second hand met it and rubbed her foot. She could feel the heat begin to build up in her body, as she became aware of yet another set of hands, these moving up her arm to her shoulder and neck. Not feeling the slightest bit of fear, the only thing her mind was on was the pleasure her body was feeling and heat it was creating.

The strong thick hands meticulously entranced her entire body with a soothing message. Trish sensed a body above her head, then feeling the newest of hands embracing her breast. Now entranced in a sea of ecstasy she takes in the warmth of the numerous sets of hands on her. The last ones to join in gently cup and hold her breast; the sensation is overwhelming for Trish. Trish enjoying the attention she is getting feels the tugging of her legs, with a body on both sides of her, and a firm hand on each thigh. She relaxes and opens up as they begin the slow travel up her leg to meet her hot passionflower. With the third set of hands still embracing her breast, a flood of passion opened her to a new high.

By now Trish was able to realize the bodies around her male, and all naked. She took pleasure in feeling them brush her body with their semi-erect tools as the fondled her body. With a playful swipe of her hand, she takes one in her grip to feel the warmth thick manhood that one of them had to offer. As she squeezed she could feel the blood rushing the member as it grew in her hand. She gently stroked it to a full erection, and then let go as a new sensation began to flood her body.

She was startled at first then, fell back into her trance as they began kissing her body, from her knees to her neck. All the while their hands still maneuvered over her body, and warm lips kissing it as well. She uncontrollably arches her back in delight as the hand between her legs is replaced with a warm mouth. His tongue began to entwine her flower as if a fine delicacy. Now she falls back down to prolong the pleasure and embraces this experience as earth shattering.

By now she is looking to extend this as long as she can. Sensing the body above her head, she reaches up looking to find only one thing. Once in her hand, she pulls it toward her mouth and begins kissing the tip. It too like the other, begins to swell to a substantial size, filling her mouth as she attempts taking it in. She guides it between her lips with both her hands, embracing the rigid texture of this member. She consumes the anticipation by diverting her own pleasure to that of those around her.

Letting go with one hand she reaches for the other member at her side. This one is already engulfed, looking forward to the much-anticipated orgasmic bliss waiting ahead. She wraps her hand around it and begins to pull it toward her body. Now she has someone tasting her tender flowers, another slowly gliding into her mouth and another in her hand. Now way could she ever fantasize something this extreme!

A pause took over as Trish felt the cool air replace the warm mouth down below. Finally to her much delight, she felt the movement; that of a body moving up between her legs. That temporary loss of contact was replaced with the firm head of this mans member. Filling the bulky cock-head push at her body, she raised her legs to assist the impact. Without further resistance her womb opened and welcomed this massive tool. A giant sigh rained from her lips as she basked in the feeling of delight. As he finally dwelled deep with in her bodies confined area, she found a new sense of filling which caused an overwhelming gratification of pleasure. Her body began to shake with intensity as he slowly and repeatedly penetrated her willing body.

Trish lost all concerns with the other two around her and began to focus her concentration on the one rocking her body with the powerful thrusts. Her legs tensed in his hands and back arched in ecstasy as he meticulously brought her to a climax with just the penetration of his manhood. A scream of pleasure echoed out the open doors and windows as she exploded with delight. He pulled from her body as she then stroked him feverishly to a climax, depositing his seed on her body.

Now feeling the onset of the aftermath of her climax, a sense of emptiness ensued, but was quickly dismayed when she was pulled over and straddled over a new body. She felt the strong hand motion her into place, then felt the wonderful feeling of another erection push against her body. This time it seemed hard as for this one was a considerable size thicker. This really didn’t faze Trish; the slight pain was dismayed by the thrill and need of filling the void. The void left from the last one. Before she new it, Trish was slowly riding on this new member. She took every bit into her body and then proceeded to grind her clit into his pubic area for even more stimulation. This continued for nearly 15 minutes, when Trish felt the last guy grabbing her hips from behind.

Seeking the continuance of the climatic feeling, she lay over on the body below and continued to slow hump on his stiff member. She contained herself from exploding again by keeping her focus to prolong the pleasure slow and steady. The last body then moved up behind her and massaged the soft skin of her back and ass. Too much of Trish’s amazement she then felt the pressure of his hard tool pressing into her body from behind. She stopped moving to ease the pressure and allow an easy target for him.

With the pressure building immensely, Trish was now in euphoria felling the pleasure of two thick members penetrating her body at once. She could barely move as each took their turn thrusting hard and deep into her body. With the thoughts and excitement going in circles in her head, a burst of energy shot through her body. She began to thrust and met each of their thrust with one of her own. Before long she felt the warming feeling shooting into her body as the man behind her convulsed in a climax. Slowly removing himself from her, she continued the sit upright and anxiously proceeded to reach yet another explosive orgasm, this one in waves of pleasure.

Nearly finished, Trish is now focused on the last still rigid member in her body. She moans as she feels the emptiness as she moves off him. She immediately takes his upright member in her hand and embraces the tip with her mouth. Within seconds she is stroking his full length and sucking as hard as she can. With the experience she has she senses the tightening of skin, as he is ready to unload. With both hands gripping his engorged member she finishes him off savoring his cream in her mouth as he to, now finished.

Trish now exhausted, and lies back to the bed. Looking around she realizes the room is now emptied. Feeling the intense feeling then as reality come forth, she jumped up to shower before Rick returns. With the exhaustion and wear on her body, she lays back down begins to fad away to sleep; to think and dream of the passion and pleasure she just experienced. Once Rick walks in he then gently wakes her, and without hesitation, she grabs him in desperation and begins to make mad passionate love to him with little thoughts of her experience in the back of her mind.