Tristain and Paige

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the popcorn was finished, she placed it in the bowl and walked to the living room. The movie was lying on the coffee table. It was 'Porky's'. She put the popcorn down and put the movie in the DVD player. As the FBI logo came on the screen, her father walked into the room. He was wearing black silk boxers. The light from the TV made him look like a god. She could feel her panties getting soaked.

He took his place on the sofa. Paige took hers beside him. They got the popcorn and started the movie. Part of the way through the movie, Paige noticed that her dad was getting turned on. She took her hand and reached under his boxers. She took her finger and started stroking his cock. Soon he was pitching a tent. Paige leaned over and put her mouth over his cock. Unlike with his jeans, the silk was soft. She could taste the precum coming through his boxers. She couldn't take it anymore. she had to have his cock in her mouth.

Tristian took deep and long breaths as his daughter bobbed up and down on his cock. He moved his hand along her back. When he got to the bottom of her shirt, he pulled it up exposing her ass. He rubbed her ass and down to her pussy mound. Then he slipped his hand in her panties and started sliding his finger in between her pussy lips. Then she took her mouth off his cock and looked up at him.

"Daddy, please don't. I'm sore."

"I'm sorry baby. It's just...your sucking my cock so well."

"I've been craving your cum all day."

"And you had some."

"Yes, but I want a full load. I just got a little before. You made me cum a lot tonight. I just want to make it up to you."

"Ok baby, continue."

And she did. She took it in her mouth. Tristian removed his hands from her panties and enjoyed the blowjob Paige was giving him. She tried everything to please him. She tried to deep throat him and almost choked. Then she bobbed and played with his balls. Then she felt it. Her mouth cupped his cock like a straw. She felt his cum coming up through his shaft. Tristian grabbed a hold of her head and shot a full load into her mouth. Paige let the cum rest in her mouth. Basking in its taste, then she let it slide down her throat. She raised up and kissed her father.

"Now that is exactly what I wanted."

"Anytime doll. Wanna finish the movie?"

"No, I'm off to bed. Maybe tomorrow."

"Oh ok. Well goodnight. Hey, do you wanna sleep with me?"

"No, because you would get horny and try to fuck me. I'm too sore. No more sex tonight. Not for me anyway."

" Well I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night daddy. I had a wonderful time and I will want to do it again."

The next morning, Paige woke up feeling better then ever. She bounced out of bed and removed her sleeping clothes. She opened her dresser drawer and pulled out a black thong. After putting the thong on she grabbed a pair of very short 'Daisy Dukes' and a shirt that just covered her breast. She ran downstairs and into the kitchen. She looked out the window. Tristian was outside working on the lawnmower. Paige went to the cabinet and got a glass. She filled the glass with ice and water.

It was a very beautiful but hot day. On her way out to him, she got to remembering last night. She felt a warmth in between her legs. Then she saw him. His body glistening with sweat. He was in his swim shorts. Then Paige's warmth became wet. Before she got to her father, she reached down and adjusted her shorts and panties. Her juices coated her fingers as she moved her panties back in place. Paige took her fingers and put them in her mouth. She couldn't believe how good she tasted. Paige delivered the water to her father.

"Wow, thanks sweetie. I needed this."

"You're welcome, lover."

Tristian almost choked on the water. Before he could say anything, Paige was up against him and kissing his exposed chest. She flicked her tongue across his nipple. With one hand, she reached around and grabbed his ass. She could tell right away that he wasn't wearing underwear. She took her other hand and placed it on his semi limp cock. Her kisses started going down, lower and lower. She dropped to her knees and pulled his shorts over his now erect cock.

Paige wasted no time. Once his cock was freed, she popped it in her mouth. She went up and down on it, making it extremely wet, before she got up and told her father to fuck her.

"Right here?"

"Yes daddy. I'm going to lean against the lawn mower. I want you to fuck me from behind."

"But sweetie, we're outside. Someone might see."

"I know, but if you do it slow, they will think we are working on the lawn mower."

She reached around and over her ass and pulled her shorts and panties to the side, exposing her wet pussy. With her other hand, she took his cock and guided it inside. She started to scream when Tristian reached around and covered her mouth. Tristian slowly worked his way in and out of his daughter's tight pussy. The excitement of it all was making him more excited.

"I'm going to cum."

"Just a little more please."

"I can't hang on too much longer, baby."

Paige hopped off and spun down to her knees. She played with her pussy while her father emptied his load in her mouth. She rubbed herself to an orgasm, then got up and went inside.

Paige hadn't had enough though. She went to the foyer and got an inch thick candle. As she entered the living room, she tossed the candle on the sofa and got undressed. She picked up the candle and laid on the sofa. She put the candle in her mouth. She got the candle wet and placed it at the entrance of her pussy. Paige pushed the candle inside her. It felt strange having something so hard inside her, but the sensation of something inside her was the same. At first the candle was hard to move in and out. Paige moved the candle in and out more smoothly. With each stroke, she made the candle faster and faster. It too made her pussy make pop and slurp sounds. Tristian walked into the living room to find his daughter masturbating. He stood there and watched as she fucked the candle.

12