Trolling for Vengeance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he did so, he legs fell between my thighs, forcing them apart. I smiled, as I kind of liked that technique. It showed me who was in charge! As he reached for one of my ankles, I had to ask "Am I your first married woman?" He merely smiled, then softly said no, but that I was certainly the hottest he had ever been with! With that he pulled my ankle up onto his shoulder, and I let my legs loose, allowing him to position my body how he wanted it. He bent my other knee, forcing my thighs fully apart, and them began to lower his hips towards mine, until I felt his cock at my crotch, the tip throbbing along my vagina. He deftly used one hand to guide himself, and my arms lay apart over my head in total supplication as I let this black stranger impale me with his cock!

I gasped as he entered me slowly, making sure I felt every fraction of an inch, my back arching as he did so, my eyes rolling back into my head. He was easily one and a half times the size of my husband, both in length and in girth, and my vagina stretched to encompass his mighty tool. All I could do was moan as I felt every little vein and bump on his manhood, my body consumed with lust, the motive for it lost for now. He kept pushing lower and lower, until I felt the tip of his penis press against my cervix, leaving him just shy of fully inside me. He then began to withdraw, slowly, both of us moaning and grunting with the thrills of raw sexual desire. Just before he withdrew completely, he reversed course, and plunged back into me, still slowly, as I gazed into his eyes, letting his cock consume me. It was just now that I realized I had a problem.

Tony had been through a vasectomy years ago. As a result, we did not use any means of birth control. Nor did I have anything lying around the house. No foams, gels, condoms, nothing. As I opened my mouth to speak about it, Eric drove his cock into me again, more forcefully, and all I could do what whimper loudly, all thoughts of protection gone! Eric continued to slowly repeat his thrusting into me, my body now shifting so I was fully on my back, both of my knees draped over his muscled, powerful arms, the soft white of my hose clashing vividly with his skin tone. My voice cooed and moaned softly, sucking on my teeth every time he withdrew from my moistness, my vagina now well-accustomed to his size deep within me. My arms lay apart, a gesture of total submission to this magnificent ebony body sending shivers of passion and pleasure through me, my pale skin standing out sharply against the shimmering black satin.

I was so enraptured by the dark rod impaling me that I almost didn't hear the front door open, a sound which caused Eric to momentarily cease his magical penetration. "oooh, baby...please don't stop...Cum in me!" I urged, "Make me a black-cock slut!" The rapid pace of the footsteps on the stairs told me Tony had heard my sultry voice, and Eric resumed his thrusts into me, his pace quickening with every sound of the shoes ascending the staircase. I lifted my feet high in the air, making sure there was no doubt that Eric was fully invading my body, for everyone to see, and that I was doing it willingly!

"Yeeeesss" I moaned, "Fuck me...fill me with your seed!" I moaned as I heard the footsteps at the bedroom door, the door being pushed open. "What the fuck?!?!" Tony barked, only to kick the papers on the floor as he approached the bed, while Eric turned to him and declared that I was his bitch for now. He added an emphatic thrust deep into me, making me cry out with a passion Tony has never seen. Tony stared at me, and Eric, for just a moment, then looked down at his feet, and his love letters now spread across the floor. I looked at Tony, making eye contact as he looked up, and I knew he understood what was happening. His knees buckled as he fell to the floor, and I felt a momentary pang of concern, until Eric thrust deeply into me again, grinding his pelvis against my clit, re-taking control of my attention, and my body.

Tony merely looked on, with a sick look on his face as Eric began to pound his body against mine in earnest. My body now responding as nature intended, my breathing a series of pants timed to Eric's thrusting, my voice moaning with each exhale. My vagina began to bear down on Eric's tool, massaging it, trying to coax his body into yielding his essence into mine. I lost all thoughts or cares for Tony as my climax rushed upon me, crashing through me in a series of waves that caused me to shudder uncontrollably as I cried out. Eric finished his attempt to breed me a moment later, bellowing a mighty howl as he ejaculated deep into my womb with one last thrust, burying himself fully into my body, holding himself there! I tilted my head up, my tongue reaching to kiss my ebony stud, his head falling to mine as our tongues intertwined. It was then I heard the sound of sickness, as Tony vomited on the carpet.

Eric and I lay together for a few minutes as Tony recovered. Tony left the room, and Eric rolled off of me. I grabbed up the comforter, covering us as we snuggled together, my pussy dripping a thin line of his semen, my last conscious thought was how wonderful I felt. When I awoke the next morning, Eric was still there, and Tony was downstairs, asleep on the couch. I kicked Tony lightly to wake him up, and as he stirred, I sat next to him, again in my robe and thigh-highs and heels. He started to speak, angrily, and I put my fingers to his lips to shush him.

"That was for your last business trip." I said matter-of-factly, "If you ever do that again, I will find Eric, and all of his friends, and spend a weekend with them. Yes, I had unprotected sex with him, and yes, he may have made me pregnant. Just so you understand, I will not tolerate another fling on your part. But if it does happen again, not only will I spend the weekend, but you will never know who the father of the child might be!"

As the weeks went by, it became very obvious I was carrying Eric's child. I was using up sick time at an alarming rate because of the morning sickness. Tony and I were at odds about how to handle this, but ultimately the decision was made for us, as I miscarried. As the months past, our marriage began to heal, and things were more or less back to "normal", until one Saturday I was cleaning the house, and found some papers...

12