Tropical Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was in pure bliss as Marc's fingers slid in and out of his ass. It had hurt some but the pain had gone away and in it s place it was replaced with the most erotic feeling he had ever experienced. When he heard Marc's question he just sighed and pushed his ass towards Marc then heard his voice say, "Fuck me Marc."

Marc pulled out a condom and slid it over his hard cock. He then poured some more oil on John's ass and then moved the head of his cock to the opening of John's ass. "Now tell me if it hurts to bad. I don't want to cause you a lot of pain." Marc said gently while his hands stroked and played with John's ass. When he heard "Fuck me Marc" he knew that John was ready. Marc pushed the head of his cock into John's ass. He felt resistance and told John to relax and let out like he was going to the bathroom. When John did that Marc's head popped into John's ass.

John felt Marc's cock popped in to his ass and at first he wanted to scream but as his ass adjusted to the huge head he wanted more and tried pushing back but felt the head of the cock pull out.

Marc felt John wanted his huge cock all at once but he pulled back while caressing John's ass. "Easy does John, let me work it slowly. It will feel so much better and I want to enjoy that tight ass but if you get too wild I'm going to come quickly and I don't want to do that." Marc put the head of the cock at the opening of John's ass and said, "Okay now just let me feed it to you."

John was going crazy! He wanted Marc's cock in his ass badly. He had never experienced anything like this before.

Marc pushed the head of his cock back in to John's ass and then slowly began inching in his huge cock. It was tight and it had been a while since he had such a tight ass. Within a few minutes Marc had his cock buried inside of John's ass. He lay pressed against John letting him adjust to his cock. It was taking a lot of control not to come while John's ass was locked securely around his cock.

John was gasping for air and Marc had pushed further in with his cock. The pain was there but it didn't last long as his ass adjusted to the size of Marc. He realized that Marc had his cock all the way in him. He let out a loud moan saying, "Fuck me Marc! It feels so good!"

Marc was sweating but when he heard John wanting him to fuck him he lost control and slowly began pounding the now ex-virgin ass. He felt his cock getting ready to come and increased his thrusts.

John went crazy as Marc fucked his ass, "Oh god Marc I'm coming!" John then felt his cock shoot its load on to the sheets below him. He wanted to collapse but Marc was holding him by the hips and felt Marc's cock getting ready to come.

Marc heard John come and that was enough to push him over the edge. He felt his come shoot out and he held John's ass against his body as the feeling of his cock exploding began to subside.

Both men collapsed on the bed sweating and breathing hard and enjoying the moment with the only sounds being heard was the soft music and the ocean tides sweeping on to the beach outside.

Finally after a few minutes of laying there John whispered, "That was so hot Marc. I never thought having sex with another guy could be such a turn on. My ass is sore but you can fuck me anytime."

"Well I have the next four days to do just that and I might even let Chappie join us." Marc said with his arms wrapped around his new lover.

Both men fell asleep amid the quiet of the tropical night.