Tropical Pleasures

Story Info
Vacation turns erotic for platonic friends.
1.8k words
3.94
27.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ocean view from the balcony was incredible, and I couldn’t wait to get out in the hot tropic sun, and then frolic in the sea I observed below. My best friend and I finally took advantage of time off from our jobs, and planned on de-stressing ourselves. Jim and I had known each other for several years, and maintained a non sexual relationship, but often hinted it might be nice to just take advantage of each other. This vacation I wanted to test the waters, and hopefully Jim would go along with it.

We unpacked and hurried to the beach. Both of us loved to bake in the sun, and found it to be relaxing. We set up our towels, and got comfortable. The air was clean, and smell of salt water wafted in the balmy island breeze. The beach was not at all crowded, so we could enjoy our surroundings, and enjoy the peace and quiet. Now turning to lay on my front, Jim offered to rub the oil on my skin. This was nothing new. But today, I felt a rush as he touched my skin. I wanted him.

“Want me to do your legs too?” He asked.

“Of course! The usual rubdown sir.” I teased him back. He smiled at me, and I returned one to him. I started to think about consummating our friendship about a month ago. We had been working on a major project for work, and were spending night and day together, and I found myself falling in love with him. I began to see him differently, and found I was obsessing about being with him sexually. Unfortunately, I knew I would have to make the first move to get things started, and hoped desperately that he would return his love. As he rubbed on the oil, my mind wandered to playing out my favorite fantasy with him.

The first day on the island proved to be fun, and very relaxing. After showering, we headed to the hotel bar, and relaxed with a few drinks. The band was playing great music, and I suggested we move to the dance floor. Jim was a wonderful dancer, and he loved to dance when ever he could. I felt as if I couldn’t get close enough to him, and had trouble focusing on maintaining a small distance between us. We danced for a while, and moved to the terrace to sit beneath the stars.

“Jim, are you as feeling relaxed, and unstressed as I am?” I asked him.

He looked at me, and told me he was not only feeling less stressed and relaxed, but he was also feeling a bit horny. I was caught off guard and looked at him with a blank stare. Thinking to myself, did he pick up on my signals? Was I coming on too strong? He went on to say, “Did you see that chick at the bar? I would love the chance to meet her.”

I felt the wind fall out of my sails. Not only did he not pick up on any signals, he was not the least bit interested. I suddenly felt like heading back to the room, and informed Jim of my decision to do so. Jim told me to go on, and that he would see me tomorrow. I headed back to the room alone, feeling rejected, and horny. I returned to my room and made myself a hot bath. I lit all the candles I could find in the room, and turned on the radio. The bath was just off the terrace, so I could hear the ocean as the waves rolled in, and with the soft music playing, I felt as if I was in heaven. The air coming in the door was warm and salty smelling.

The water was so warm and relaxing, that I dozed off for a brief time. I was awoken with a light touch to my arm. When I fully realized it was Jim touching my arm, I asked if something was wrong. Maybe his pursuit of the girl in the bar failed, and he now wanted to spend the evening with me.

He told me nothing was wrong, and that he had knocked at the door, but when I didn’t answer he decided to check on me. After assuring him I was fine, and that he could return to the bar, he looked at me, and asked if something was wrong. I informed him I was fine. He began to say something, and then hesitated. Then said, “There is something I have to say, and I want you to listen. I have been struggling with this for some time, but I have to let you know that I have fallen in love with you. I’m not sure when exactly, or if it has always been something I have felt, but I want to be with you. I need you Wendy.”

I looked at him, in almost disbelief, and then smiled. I got on my knees making myself level with him, and reached out and grabbed his face. I brushed my lips on his, and our mouths seemed to melt together. He pulled me up to a standing position and helped me to get out of the tub. Helping me to dry off, he led me back to the bed. Holding me close, he asked if I wanted the same thing, and I could only answer, “Yes.”

We undressed him together, and now both naked, we moved to the bed. The heat was rising in the room. Our mouths pressing hard into each other, our tongues dancing in harmony, I could feel pleasure rising in me. I didn’t want to climax so fast, but I had been thinking about this moment for so long, it was almost inevitable. Jim must have felt the same way, as he moved onto me, and wasted no time in pushing his very hard cock into me. We continued kissing as our hips moved together in rhythmic movements. I had never wanted him so badly, and within minutes we both rocked in unison to a mutual orgasm. It was like being in a sexual frenzy. Our physical and emotional needs combining to meet one mutual climax, was overwhelming. We laid silent, both savoring the moment, and eventually Jim said, “I wanted you so bad, I am so sorry I came so fast.” His words were apologetic, and I offered my own one in return.

“Obviously there was something in both of us brewing for a while. That was incredible. I wouldn’t have changed one second of it. We have time to repeat it again, and can go slower.” I said to him.

Jim looked at me and smiled, and asked if we could start again tomorrow, and at first I was puzzled. But he went on to explain he wanted the real first time to be a little less frantic, and wanted to begin the day by making love to me. I agreed to his proposal, although I had no idea how I would make it through the night.

The next morning through a hazy slumber, my eyes focus on Jim standing at the end of the bed watching me. He was wearing only a towel, and I wondered how long he was standing there. I sat up, and he came over to me, and pushed me back in the bed. I begin to feel like I did last night, and can’t help but want him frantically again. I pull him into me, and begin aggressively kissing him. The feeling of climaxing is rushing back, fast and hard. I have no idea how to control it. I want him to take me again. Jim picks up on my urgency and slides down between my legs. He begins to circle my clit with his tongue, and pushes it into my wetness. Running his tongue up and down my opening, I can only push my hips into him. I can feel a climax begin, but it comes in small ripples. I tighten my thighs and hold Jim’s head in place, and close to me. As the small ripples fade, I slowly release the muscles in my thighs, allowing Jim his freedom. Jim looks up at me, and his face is covered in my wetness. He asks, “More?”

I look back, and reply, “please.”

He returns to pleasure me again with his tongue. I can feel his fingers pushing into me, slowly, but with a purpose. I lay there, relaxed, enjoying each stroke of his tongue. My legs quiver, as his tongue swirls my throbbing exposed clit. I feel as if he is touching a raw nerve. His fingers continue to pleasure me, finding my G-spot. His stroking of this area, increases the intensity of my wanting him in me again. The strong desire of wanting to feel him in me, deep in me, to feel that oneness I have come to crave overwhelms me. He rolls me over, and comes from behind me, pulling me up to my knees and places his cock at my opening. I can feel the soft head, push into me, easing past the tight entrance. He’s slow to take me. His hand reaches around and pulls on one of my nipples.

I want him in deeper, but my attempts to push into him fail. He has positioned himself to maintain full control. Jim continues to pace himself, but I can hear his breathing has increased. I am still panting, and beg to be taken. He pushes hard into me, and pulls out, and pushes hard again in me, and again pulls out slow. Each stroke with a purpose. I struggle to gain some control, but to no avail. Jim has me exactly where he wants me. I keep begging to be fucked, but he maintains a slow stroking rhythm. I reach for my clit, but he pushes my hand down, and tells me to wait. I tell him, I don’t want to wait. It seems the more I want it, the less he gives. This continues until I finally feel him pick up his pace.

He begins to push his very hard cock into me harder and harder, and I hear him panting in short breaths.

“Oh God this is so good”, he yells out. He continues pushing into me deeper and deeper, until I feel him spasm in me, and he vocalizes he has climaxed. I again reach for my clit, and I can feel it pulsate to my touch. It isn’t long before I, too, feel an explosive orgasm deep within me. We collapse together and hold onto the elated feeling we both share with each other.

The rest of our vacation is spent in our rooms, making up for lost time. There isn’t an inch of our bodies we don’t share, and when our vacation is over and we leave the island, we are not only relaxed, but anxious to begin a new sexual relationship back at home.