Tropical Pleasures

Story Info
The waterfall was beautiful.
1.6k words
4.09
15.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers

The waterfall looked lovely, the same as it had looked every night for the last five weeks. She stepped into the water, it was so cool despite the heat of the day and felt oh so good, she slowly waded deeper into the water, as she did this she could feel it pushing against her body as she made her way over to the waterfall, once there she stepped into the falling water, she could feel the water cascading down her body the feeling was so sensual, she rubbed her hands up and over her breasts then down between her legs, she could feel the heat and wetness from herself, hmmm it felt so good, she had one hand rubbing her clit and the other running up and over her breasts, as she did this she day dreamed of a tall dark handsome man slowly, passionately making love to her.

Her daydream was broken by a movement from somewhere behind her, she quickly turned around and thought she caught a glimpse of a man, she was not sure but one thing she was sure of was she was not waiting around to find out, she swam back to the bank and clambered out grabbed the towel wrapped it about her body, stepped into her shoes after first checking for bugs and grabbed her clothes, she then proceeded back towards the campsite.

She finally started to slow down when she reached the edge of the site, she turned around and looked back, nothing there, it must have been her imagination, all she could see was the waterfall so beautiful in the distance, with a rainbow permanently above it, how she was going to miss that view but for the rest of it, tomorrow could not come any sooner, she was on the plane home tomorrow and she could not wait, after five stinking hot weeks digging holes looking for artifacts, no, she would not miss the heat or the bugs for that matter.

She opened the door to the so-called room of hers, in fact it was a hut but hey who was she to complain at least she had a room, the others were suffering the heat in tents, she threw down her clothes, kicked off her shoes and removed her towel and she walked over to the window, she was surely going to miss that view and on the note she pulled back the mosquito net, climbed onto her cot releasing it behind her, it fell back down covering her, she felt like she was in a cocoon, but a necessary one when all said and done.

She sat on her cot with her knees up and her chin resting in her hands, wondering who had been at the waterfall, it was not the first time she had felt someone watching her, the thought had excited her, someone watching her caress her own body, hmmm I wonder she repeated as she lay herself down, on her back she lay looking up at the lid of her hut, it could not be called anything else, it looked like it had just been dropped on slightly off centre, she slowly closed her eyes as sleep over took her hot, sweaty body, hmmm I wonder was the thought going through her head as sleep over took her body.

It was around midnight when she was woken by a sound, she could hear footsteps in the room, she sat up and looked around but could see no one,

"Hmmm, this imagination of mine will be the end of me one day," she laughed to herself,

As she lay her body back down a figure appeared beside her cot, it was the figure of a tall handsome man, totally naked, she could see his dark tanned muscular body, beads of sweat from the heat of the night glistening on his torso, she felt something stir inside her, he was the man from the waterfall she just knew it.

He slowly pulled open the netting that had cocooned her all evening and sat on the edge of her cot, the moonlight shone into the room casting shadows on the walls, as the moonlight reflected off his face she could see his eyes looking deeply into hers, no threat just longing, wanting and desire. Slowly he lay down his body next to hers, the netting falling back down around them once again cocooning her, closing her off from the outside world.

His touch was so hot, electric in fact her whole body shuddered as he placed his hand on her stomach, running it up and down, his other hand cupping the back of her head and bringing it up to be met by a tender kiss, his kiss was one of both tenderness and passion, she could taste the salt from the sweat that was running down his face, their tongues met and started to explore each others mouths, twisting and licking, sucking at each other, the kiss was turning into lust and his hands were starting to wander.

With her hands on his back and his body on hers the kissing carried on, firstly on the mouth then down the body nibbling has he went, finally reaching her breast, he took his tongue and teased them one at a time, circling around the nipple area then taking it into his mouth, sucking and gently biting at it, not a word was spoken just the odd groan and hmmm left her lips as he teased and tantalised her body, his tongue licking further down now her back arching and her legs parting in anticipation of what was to come, her hands were on his head with her fingers running through his hair, she could feel the sweat running through his hair and every now and again beads of it was dripping onto her body, and her body was burning with every single droplet and every single touch of his hands.

Hmmm his fingers slid down to her mound, her hot wet mound and he started played, inserting his fingers deep within her, then with his tongue licking at her trying to find her clit, Oh he found it and her body reacted, she gripped his hair tightly making him jerk his head back, then down again into the sweet juices of her feminine beauty, sucking and licking, her body shaking as she came for the first time, his fingers deep inside her pussy, he could feel her juices seeping out, he lapped at them like a dog lapping from his water bowl, taking pleasure in lapping up every last drop.

His fingers now slipping out and running up her body, she could not contain herself as she tried to run her hands down his body, but he would not allow it, he smiled at her and took her hands placing them behind her head and with one hand held both firmly there, this excited her more hmmm, he then kissed her fully on the mouth parting her lips with his tongue, allowing her to taste her own juices, she could feel his hot sweaty body on top of hers, sliding about as he kissed away at her neck, his hard swollen cock pressing hard against her mound, her legs parted and slightly raised.

"Oh god, please no more teasing," was the first words spoken,

Her words broke the silence and he smiled at her and released his grip on her hands, he flipped her body over, bringing her to her knees and kissing her back, his body covering hers from behind, as his hands wrapped around her waist and his fingers fumbling for her clit, her back arched as his fingers slid into her hmmm, with his other hand he guided is throbbing cock towards her hot swollen pussy and as his fingers slid out the tip of his cock slid in, the feeling was wonderful, she could feel him slide deep into her, filling her up completely, he could feel her juices sliding down his shaft already, slowly he started to push himself deep inside her and then out again, in and out, deeper and deeper each time her body reacting with every push, pushing back against his cock.

His fingers rubbed at her clit, her own rubbing on top of his, he moved his hands away allowing her to rub herself hmmm, his hands wondered up to her breasts talking one in each hand, as she knelt up allowing herself to sit on his cock, her back arched and his hands rubbing her breasts, her nipples so hard and her hands now both rubbing away at her clit, he kissed her neck and felt her start to shake, as her body jolted, her juices flowed from her and at that point his own body started to jerk and he came, with every spurt she jolted more, two hot sweaty bodies locked together like two pieces of a jigsaw, moving as one cumin together, shaking, touching, sweat dripping from them both.

She awoke to the sound of the birds singing and the sun beating down on her body, she sat up looked around then lay back down,

"Hmmm was I dreaming?"

As she lay there looking up at the lid of her hut the door opened, she glanced over towards it, there in the doorway stood a tall dark tanned man.

“Twenty mins till the mini bus leaves, if you want to be on it you had best get a move on,”

She just looked at him staring into his eyes,

“Oh, by the way I would put some clothes on if i was you.” he said smiling,

She grabbed at the sheet and pulled it up around her body, he smiled once again and left the room, hmmm I wonder she thought to her self as she lay back down and looked up at the slightly of centred lid on her hut.

Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers