Trouble at the Biker Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Psycho giggled and said in her husky, sexy voice, "Stop teasing me and get down to business already!"

I laughed and started to kiss her all over her vulva. Slowly, I licked her long, thick, inner pussy lips. Separating her lips with my tongue, I gently licked the inside of her warm, wet slit from bottom to top. Psycho moaned and started to squeeze my head between her slender legs. Spreading her beautiful legs wide apart again, I gently nibbled on her long, thick, inner pussy lips. I took them into my mouth, one-at-a-time, and chewed on them using only my lips.

Psycho was beginning to breath heavily when I started running my tongue in circles around her clit. When she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled my face into her crotch, I started to lick her erect clit directly. Within a few minutes, as I gently sucked her clit into my mouth, Psycho convulsed against my face and moaned loudly, " Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhh!"

I looked up and saw that her pretty face was flushed and that she was trying to catching her breath. Psycho smiled down at me and said sexily, "That was very, very good, Sweetie! But, you still owe me!"

Blowing Psycho a kiss, I laughed and glanced over at the pool table. I saw that Meat was holding Margo's head steady in his hands, and from the look of bliss on his face, I was pretty sure that he was filling her mouth with his hot cum. As the gangbang was proceeding nicely, I turned my attentions back to Psycho.

Lowering my face to Psycho's crotch again, I pulled on her long, thick, inner pussy lips with my lips. Her slit was very wet with her musky, womanly juices. I savored her scent and slightly salty taste, as I slowly licked around and between her inner pussy lips.

Slowly pushing a finger into Psycho's warm, wet pussy, I felt for her g-spot while I ran my tongue in circles around her erect clit. She moaned softly and pushed back against my face with her hips. Pushing a second finger into Psycho's wet slit, I licked her clit more forcefully. Psycho moaned and hooked her long, slender legs around my back.

Thrusting and rotating my fingers inside of Psycho's warm, wet slit, I began to rub her erect clit with my thumb, while I planted wet kisses all over her thighs and vulva. She breath quickened and she began to moan louder. Within a few minutes, Psycho spasmed, while her pussy momentarily contracted around my fingers. She moaned loudly, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!"

I raised my head and gently withdrew my fingers from she warm, wet pussy. Kneeling back, I saw that Psycho's face and gently heaving chest were flushed red and covered with a thin, glistening sheen of sweat. She smiled at me and I moved up the sofa and kissed her gently on the mouth. Our gentle kiss quickly turned into a French-kiss while we cuddled together on the sofa.

A loud yell from Margo caught our attention. We broke our kiss and both turned to see that our platinum-blonde kindergarten teacher was writhing on the pool table, while Meat was vigorously pumping his huge cock in-and-out of her pussy. Meat yelled, "I'm not through with your hot pussy yet, baby!" as he continued to thrust his hard-on deep into her slit.

The guys standing around the pool table clapped and cheered.

As Psycho and I watched from the sofa, she said, "Well, it's nice to see that after I got things started, the guys finally got into the spirit of the gangbang."

I smiled wanly and shook my head, but I didn't say a word.

Psycho looked at me seriously and continued, "You know, as well as I do, that someone has to provide these women with a place where they can go to be happy, trampy, hoochie mamas, every once in a while. There's no other place, within a fifty mile radius of here, where a horny soccer mom can go dressed like a total slut to be a jizzbunny for the evening."

I chuckled as we watched Meat continue to fuck Margo fast and hard on top of the pool table.

Turning my attentions back to Psycho, I said, "So, are we even now?"

Psycho smiled as she took my rock-hard, eight-inch long, two-inch thick cock into her slender hand and said seductively, "We're almost even now, Sweetie."

Putting my arms around her, we slowly French-kissed as she laid back down on the sofa. Moving down between Psycho's beautiful, slender, wide spread legs, I knelt as she took my rock-hard cock in her hand and guided my erection to the entrance of her wet slit.

Slowly, I eased my stiff cock all the way into her warm, wet, tight pussy. Psycho smiled and sighed in pleasure as she held her arms out to embrace me. Carrying most of my weight on one arm, I leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth. She kissed me back passionately and slipped her lithe tongue between my lips.

We had been lovers for some time, so I knew exactly how to satisfy Psycho's needs. Establishing a strong, steady rhythm, I thrust my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her warm, wet, tight pussy. While we French-kissed, I fondled her firm breasts with my free hand. Psycho's long, thick, succulent nipples were very sensitive, and I took special care to gently rub my thumbs across them and roll them between my thumb and fingers.

Her breathing quickened as I bent my head to lick slowly around her nipples and suck them into my mouth one-at-a-time. As she held my head and pulled my face into her bosom, I quickened the pace of my thrusts into her warm, wet pussy. Psycho breathed faster and started to moan softly. Within a couple of minutes her slender legs fluttered and she spasmed beneath me. She moaned loudly, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh!" and then lay still.

After kissing Psycho on the mouth, I pulled away and smiled down at her. I asked, "Are we even now?"

Psycho looked up at me and smiled. She held my face in her hands and kissed me back. Then, she said softly, "Yes, Sweetie. We're even now."

My cock was still rock-hard as I slowed my rhythm, and continued to thrust in-and-out of Psycho's warm, wet pussy.

As we continued to make love, I was startled to hear a lilting, girlish voice right next to me say, "Hi, guys! How are you doing?"

Turning my head, I saw that it was Meat's fiancée, Charlotte. She was a cute, petite, blue-eyed blonde, and she was dressed tonight in her very naughty, little schoolgirl outfit.

Serenity answered, "Hi, Charlotte! We're doing just fine, thank you! How are you?"

Charlotte said, "Now that I'm finally off work, I'm doing just great!"

Charlotte was an emergency room nurse at the local hospital. That's where she had first met Meat, after he had had a minor accident while working on the farm.

I couldn't believe this. With intentional annoyance in my voice I said, "Excuse me, Charlotte! But as you can see, we're kind of busy here right now!"

Charlotte giggled and put her hands over her mouth. She said, "Oh! Sorry, Prez!" She finished, "I'll talk to you later, Psycho!" as she waved at us and walked away.

Psycho called after her, "I'll talk to you later, Charlotte." She added, "Why don't you be a dear, and bring the punch-list on my clipboard up to date for me?"

Charlotte called back in her girlish voice, "O.K., Psycho!"

I thought to myself, "Oh my god! Not the clipboard again! These gangbangs are really getting to be too much already!"

Glancing over at the pool table, I saw that Meat had finished his turn with Margo, and Chops was just pulling his hard cock out of her mouth. As Chops positioned Margo doggie-style on the pool table, Winger knelt in front of her and put his dick into her mouth.

Turning my attentions back to Psycho, I saw the laughter in her beautiful, intelligent, wide-set green eyes.

I couldn't help but smile when I looked down at my girl, and I quickly smothered her with warm, wet kisses. Psycho began to giggle, so I turned my attention back to her long, thick, sensitive nipples.

It only took a couple of minutes before Psycho's breathing began to quicken again. Slowing the rhythm of my thrusts, I increased the length of my strokes in-and-out of her warm, wet pussy. Pulling almost all of the way out of her slit, I forcefully thrust all the way back in, rocking Psycho's body forward as I pushed my rock-hard cock to its full length into her warm, wet pussy.

Pulling hard on Psycho's long, thick, sensitive nipples with my lips, she began to breath harder and moan louder. Continuing the long, strong thrusts of my rock-hard cock into her pussy, and the action of my mouth on her hard, thick nipples, it only took a few minutes for Psycho to convulse beneath me again. Her slender legs flailed in the air, and she let her arms drop from around my back as she moaned loudly, "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!"

Within seconds, I pushed my rock-hard cock all the way into her warm, wet pussy and spasmed. I groaned and spasmed two more times before my own orgasm was complete.

Looking down at Psycho, I saw that her the ivory skin of her face and chest were flushed red and that she was covered with a thin, glistening sheen of sweat. She smiled, put her arms around me again, and pulled me to her. We kissed and cuddled as my cock grew soft within her warm, very wet pussy.

Leaning back, I withdrew my now soft cock from Psycho's warm, wet slit, and pulled her up to sit beside me. I put my arms around her and we cuddled as we cooled down from our lovemaking.

On the pool table, Chops was riding Margo doggie-style, while Winger still had his dick in her mouth. Soon, we saw Margo spasm, but her moans were muffled by Winger's hard dick.

Within seconds of Margo's spasms, Chops thrust his hips into her and groaned loudly. Winger had his head back and his eyes closed as he thrust into Margo's mouth. I was certain that he was filling her mouth with another load of hot cum.

Psycho kissed me on the cheek and said, "I've got to get back to work, Sweetie." With that, Psycho got up from the sofa. She retrieved her briefs and gracefully stepped into them. Psycho smiled and blew me a kiss before she walked over to Charlotte to get her clipboard.

I sighed and got up from the sofa to retrieved my own clothes. I put on my shorts and denim jeans, then walked over to stand behind Psycho, who was in front of the pool table.

Shark and Buck were starting to take their turn with Margo. Shark was just pulling his hard cock out of her mouth when I arrived. After Shark had positioned our kindergarten teacher on her hands and knees again, he moved back to kneel behind her. Shark made quite a show of pouring some lubrication onto his fingers, while the guys laughed and applauded. Then, he squeezed some of the lube out onto Margo's ass and slowly began to work a single finger into her asshole.

Margo had her eyes closed and was mumbling softly, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! I want it in my ass!" as Shark slowly worked his finger in-and-out of her sphincter.

Everyone in the club liked to tease Shark about his love of anal sex and his profession. We told him that being a lawyer, in real life, was the perfect profession for him, since he enjoyed sticking it up people's asses so much.

While Shark was working on Margo's ass, Buck climbed up onto the pool table and knelt down in front of her face. She opened her eyes wide when Buck took her chin in his hand and fed his swollen cock into her mouth.

Standing behind Psycho, I put my arms around her waist and kissed her gently on the shoulder. She had put on her half-frame reading glasses again, and was busy studying her clipboard. I whispered in her ear, "Don't you think that we're getting to be a bit too regimented with all of these gangbangs, Serenity?"

My girl answered, "I think that it's very important that we conduct these gangbangs the right way." Psycho continued, "There's no other place around here where these women can go to be the slut wives that their wimp husbands want them to be." She finished, "Where else can these women go to get gangbanged, creampied, and cuckold the men that they married? Do you have any idea how many marriages we've saved since this club started gangbanging these soccer moms on a regular basis?"

I sighed and Psycho turned around to face me. With her half-frame reading glasses still perched on the end of her pretty nose, she looked into my eyes and said, "You know that there aren't that many alpha males out there. And, you know that there are an awful lot of wimp husbands around here that want their hot wives to go out and pull a train, and then come home with their pussies full of other men's sperm." She finished, "We're providing a community service here! And I, for one, want this club to do our best to provide that service in the right way."

I sighed and said, "I think that we should talk about this, again, later, Serenity."

Psycho smiled at me and said, "All right, Sweetie," as she kissed me on the cheek. Then, she turned back to the pool table and her clipboard.

On the pool table, Shark was slowly easing his hard-on into Margo's ass, while Buck was holding his cock steady in her mouth. Margo's eyes were wide open, but she couldn't make a sound because her mouth was full of dick.

I could see that, once again, the green felt of our pool table was going to be smeared with cum. I had bought a couple of futons for the clubhouse, but most of these women wanted to be gangbanged on the pool tables. I guess that most of them just wanted to follow the old the old biker bar tradition, but our pool tables were taking an awful beating.

Psycho turned to me and said, "O.K., I've got Squid, Jarhead, Digger, Hacker and A.J. lined up for a six-way, right after Shark and Buck are through with their anal three-way." She continued, "Jarhead is going to fuck Margo's pussy, while Squid takes her in the ass, and Digger cums in her mouth. Hacker and A.J. will get the two handjobs."

Shaking my head, I walked over to the bar to get myself a beer. I said to myself, "That does it! I'm definitely going to make some changes around here very soon!"

Hacker and A.J. were standing at the bar and it was obvious that they weren't happy. I sighed and said, "What's wrong, guys?"

Neither one of the prospects answered me, so I continued, "Come on, guys. Spill it."

Hacker complained, "Psycho has us both down for handjobs in the six-way, again."

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. I thought to myself, "I seem to be sighing and looking up at the ceiling a lot these days."

Finally, I said, "She does that because you're both still prospects." I continued, "Look, guys. Show the kindergarten teacher a good time tonight and I'll nominate you both for full membership in the club, at the next monthly meeting."

Hacker's and A.J.'s faces brightened and I added, "Just so you know, I'm also declaring a moratorium on these organized gangbangs, until after our next monthly meeting." I continued, "Any women that come in here on Saturday night are just going to have to come back another time to get gangbanged."

Hacker and A.J. were both smiling now. A.J. said, "Thanks, Prez! But, you know that Psycho isn't going to like your moratorium, at all!"

I answered, "I know. But, all of these gangbangs are putting way too much stress on the guys." I continued, "Our next monthly meeting is scheduled for Wednesday. At the meeting, I'm going to propose that, from now on, we hold these gangbangs only on Friday nights, and that we accept no more than two women per night." I finished, "Then, maybe, the guys can start coming in again on Saturday nights, to have a good time with their wives and girlfriends."

Hacker and A.J. were both laughing now. Hacker said, "So, Prez, what do we tell the women that show up tomorrow night to be our cum buckets?"

I laughed and said, "Interview them, if you want. Tell them that if they want a gangbang, they'll have to, first, make an appointment with Psycho, and then come back again on a Friday night." I continued, "Go ahead and audition them for a gangbang, if you're in the mood." I finished, "That might appease some of these horny women and their wimp husbands, for a little while."

A.J. laughed and said, "Psycho is going to kill you in your sleep, you know."

I laughed and answered, "She won't be happy, but I think that she'll listen to reason." I continued, "She can see the strain that all of these gangbangs are placing on the members. I know that she wants us to service all of the cumslut wannabes in the area, but there's only so much that one biker club can do." I finished, "Please pass the word along to the other guys."

I walked back over to the pool table and saw that Shark and Buck were getting close to finishing their anal three-way with our platinum-blonde kindergarten teacher.

Psycho glanced up from her clipboard and said, "After the six-way, I'm......"

Cutting her off in mid-sentence, I said firmly, "Give me the clipboard, Serenity. Right now." I continued in the same firm voice, "I'm serious. Give me the clipboard." I finished, "I think that you should come home with me tonight. We really do need to talk."

Psycho frowned and handed me the clipboard. She gave me her best little girl pout and said, "O.K., Sweetie." Psycho was far from a docile woman, but, by this time, even she was beginning to suspect that her over organization of the club's gangbangs had gone too far. Even she was beginning to suspect that changes needed to be made and she knew that I, as the club's president, was the one that was going to start making those changes.

Shark was still kneeling behind Margo, banging away in her ass, while Buck knelt in front of her with his cock in her mouth. Margo's platinum-blonde hair was matted and she was drenched in sweat. Her C-cup breast swayed back-and-forth and sweat dripped off of her erect nipples, like water from melting icicles on a warm spring day. I could see gobs of white cum running down the insides of Margo's sweaty thighs and dripping onto the green felt of the pool table.

Shark yelled, "Here comes my load, baby!" as he pushed his cock all the way up into Margo's ass and grunted. Margo slipped and probably would have fallen, if Buck's cock were not in her mouth to hold her up.

As Margo regained her balance, Buck yelled, "Get ready! Here comes my load, Margo! Swallow it all, like a good girl!" Then, he pumped his load of hot cum into her mouth. Margo gagged a little, but managed to swallow every drop of Buck's cum.

Psycho saw how heavily Margo was perspiring, and told A.J. to get her a bottle of cold water from the refrigerator behind the bar. After the guys took their cocks out of her sweating body, Margo sat down on the pool table and gulped down the water. Psycho told her, "Now, we've got a six-way lined up for you, Margo."

Margo's mouth dropped open and her eyes grew wide when she realized what Psycho had just said.

Psycho looked down at Margo and said patiently, "Well, are you ready for some hot six-way action, girl?"

The expression on Margo's face was like that of a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car. But, to her credit, she only thought about it for a few seconds before she smiled and answered, "Six-way sex?!" She continued, "Oh, yeah! I'm ready for that! Bring it on! Bring'm all on!"

With that, Jarhead climbed up onto the pool table and laid down on his back. He looked up at Margo and said, "O.K., girl! Let's get started! Lube me up with your mouth and then climb aboard!" Margo tossed her head and laughed. Then, she bent her head down and took Jarhead's erection into her mouth. After sucking on his cock for a minute, she leaned back and threw her leg across Jarhead's hips, riding him like a cowgirl. Reaching behind her, she took his hard-on into her hand and guided his cock into her dripping pussy.

Squid climbed up onto the pool table next, and knelt down behind Margo. She turned her head to watch him as he very slowly eased his rock-hard cock into her ass. Margo winced a little, at first, but smiled as Squid pushed his cock all the way up inside of her.