Trouble With Erica

Story Info
Tension develops between stepfather & stepdaughter.
2.3k words
4.08
76.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How do you deal with a taunting, tormenting teenager whose wicked pleasure it is to seduce her stepfather? I found an answer to this question – but only after my resistance to temptation had been tested to the limit.

It was several months after I had married Marion that the trouble with Erica, her only daughter, began. She was an attractive girl, wearing her blonde hair short and favouring the type of clothes that emphasized her full figure. She and I had got along well up until then: I thought her a nice enough girl although over-indulged by her mother. The first incident happened one Sunday morning. Marion and I had just finished a satisfying and noisy lovemaking session. Bursting for a piss, I grabbed my robe and headed for the bathroom. My hard-on had not fully subsided and was making an obvious dent in the robe. I collided with Erica as she was leaving the bathroom. For the briefest of moments my penis was squashed against her thigh. To my embarrassment I hardened immediately. So perhaps the subsequent trouble was partly my fault.

It took a while for my erection to subside enough that I could piss. Returning down the hall I could see 18-year-old Erica through the open door of her bedroom. Her back was to me and she was wearing only white briefs. I glimpsed the sides of her full breasts as she pulled on a bra. I hurriedly dropped my gaze. By the time I got back to Marion my cock was stiff as a poker, a situation she took full advantage of. As I came the picture of Erica as I had just seen her flashed through my mind.

By this point it will have become blindingly obvious to readers of this tale that I was not unattracted to my stepdaughter. It was not simply that she was a younger version of her mother: she was a very attractive young woman in her own right, intelligent and with a strong sense of mischief. However I was deeply in love with her mother and was determined that no temptation should interfere with that.

In the following days it seemed that Erica was everywhere I turned. Normally she led an active social life, going out with friends from work or on dates with her many boyfriends. But now she had turned into a homebody. She left the door of her bedroom open. And no longer locked the bathroom. Which was how I came to walk in and find her on the toilet, panties around her ankles, skirt pulled up to her waist. “It’s okay, I’m not having a crap,” she said cheekily. I beat a hasty retreat.

That evening I stayed up late watching television. On my way to the bathroom I noticed that Erica’s door was ajar. I went to close it. The sight that greeted me stopped me in my tracks. She was sleeping on her side with the bedcovers thrown off. The oversized t-shirt she used as a nightdress was rucked up around her waist exposing her bare backside. The rounded cheeks were pale in the semi-darkness and a tuft of pussy hair strayed out from the shadowed cleft. I stayed there a long moment before shaking myself and quietly closing the door. Marion stirred sleepily as I climbed into bed. Her hand closed round my hard-on.

“Mm – it that for me?” she asked, peeling back the foreskin.

“Who else?” I clamped my mouth round her stiffening nipples as she slid beneath me and engulfed my cock in her wet pussy. Erica’s bare arse floated before my mind’s eye. I spurted at once and later, lying there listening to my wife’s even breathing, I felt very guilty.

So far I had assumed that these incidents were purely accidental – the kind of things that can happen in any household. But that weekend I discovered how things really were.

Marion had gone to visit her sister and wouldn’t be home until Sunday evening. Erica and I were alone in the house together. On Friday evening we were watching television side by side on the sofa. She had taken advantage of her mother’s absence to buy a packet of cigarettes and was now smoking one with the deliberate care of the novice.

“Did you see my cunt the other night?” she asked out of the blue. “It must have given you quite a thrill: I heard you banging Mum afterwards.”

I turned to gaze at her in horror. She hadn’t been asleep. “Do you mean to say that you deliberately exposed yourself to me?”

She looked at me steadily with clear blue eyes. “Yes.”

“And that time in the bathroom?”

“Yes. I hoped you’d come in when I was actually peeing. I thought about masturbating in front of you too.”

“I don’t believe this,” I murmured. “I’m your father…”

“Stepfather,” she corrected me. “We’re not blood-relatives so it wouldn’t be incest.” She carefully knocked the ash from her cigarette into the ashtray.

“You’re not suggesting that I – that I -.” I couldn’t bring myself to finish the sentence. Erica however had no such qualms.

“That you fuck me? I think that’s a lovely idea. I’ve heard you bonking mum. She never used to squeal like that with my real dad. Don’t pretend you don’t fancy me. I’ve seen you looking at my tits.” She swung her legs up onto the sofa and put her chin on her knees, gazing straight into my eyes. Her skirt slid along her thighs. In spite of myself I looked down. She wore no panties. The inner lips of her pussy stuck out through the thick tangle of blonde hairs that surrounded them. The tangy fragrance of aroused woman filled the room. My cock thickened and pushed hard against the zip of my trousers. Erica reached down and probed her slit with a fingertip, all the while keeping her gaze fixed on me. “Bet you’d like to ram your tongue in there and lick up all my juices, wouldn’t you?”

I stood up and stormed out of the house without another word. Perhaps I was afraid of what would happen if I had stayed.

It was a warm evening. I walked briskly towards the sea front and found a pub where I could sit outside overlooking the sea. My composure gradually returned. I had another pint of beer and watched the sailing boats out in the bay. I looked at the people around me; they were happy and carefree, enjoying the start of the weekend. I envied them.

It was after the third pint of beer that the idea came to me. It seemed like a good idea at the time but that was because I managed to overlook the fact that alcohol and good ideas are rarely found in each other’s company.

I had another pint of beer and thought some more about my idea. It looked an even better idea now. It couldn’t fail. Erica was simply doing what a lot of girls her age do – teasing pricks. I had only to call her bluff by doing what she said she wanted and she’d run a mile. It was simple psychology. I patted myself on the back and set off home.

Erica was in the kitchen making herself a snack. She pointedly ignored me when I said hello. Undeterred, I perched myself on a stool and wagged my finger at her back. “You’ve been a very naughty girl,” I told her.

“You’re drunk,” she snapped.

“I’ve been thinking and I have a plan,” I announced. “I will fuck you, Erica if that is what you want.” I knew I wasn’t explaining things very well, but my head felt fuzzy.

She turned and looked at me. She smiled. My god, I thought in my befuddled condition; isn’t it wonderful the way a woman’s mood can change in an instant.

I wasn’t aware of much after that. Whether Erica helped me, or I did it myself, I somehow got to bed. Much later I awoke in the darkness. There was the warmth of a body beside me. My penis was rock-hard. I rolled on my side and felt the softness of buttocks against my thighs. Still more asleep than awake I slid my fingers along the deep cleft of the cheeks. I slipped a fingertip into the tightness of a puckered anus. There was a stirring and a sharp intake of breath from the body beside me. I explored further with my fingers and found a wet, yielding slit. I nudged my glans between the lips and felt them close around it in welcome. “Stick it all the way up me,” moaned Erica.

Then I was fully awake. The shock was such that I deflated instantly. Erica swore viciously when she realised what had happened. A little later I heard her masturbating furiously. She climaxed with a smothered groan and then was quiet. I drifted off to a broken sleep.

Next morning I was awoken by the sun streaming through a gap in the curtains. Normally such a sight would have had me straight out of bed, whistling on my way down to the kitchen to make breakfast. But on this day black clouds heavy with rain would have been more appropriate to my mood. Reviewing the situation only confirmed the gloomy outlook. It seemed certain that Erica would not rest until I had fucked her. The little bitch was more than capable of pursuing me under her mother’s nose, a state of affairs that Marion was not likely to remain ignorant of for long. The pain and anguish it would cause her was unbearable to me. A worse possibility presented itself. Given the depths to which Erica’s behaviour had sunk, was it not possible she might twist things round and make it appear that I was pursuing her? I shuddered at the thought.

Just then the cause of my misery popped her head and a pink nipple round the door. She smiled wickedly. “Perhaps you prefer it in the morning. I bet you’ve an absolutely enormous hard-on under those blankets. You certainly did last night when -.”

That was as far as she got. Driven on by sheer fury I sprang from the bed. With a squeal of terror she darted into her bedroom with me in close pursuit. I grabbed her by the arms and shook her hard. She looked at me frightened but also defiant. “What you need is a lesson in proper behaviour, young lady,” I told her, my voice shaky with emotion.

She stuck her tongue out at me. Her initial fear was lessening and defiance was gaining the upper hand. “So be it,” I told her. Still holding her arms I sat on the bed. She made no resistance as I pushed her face down over my knees, her rump in the air. I gripped the waistband of her white cotton panties and pulled them down to expose her buttocks. Once – twice – a third time, my hand came down on her soft rounded cheeks with a crack like timber splitting. Erica’s response was not quite the one I had planned. Instead of dissolving into tears and pleading for mercy she moaned orgasmically and wriggled her backside up in front of my face. I could smell her intimate fragrance and see her puckered anus and parted vulva. The pussy-lips shone wetly with her arousal. The punishment, which I had intended would dampen her ardour, had only succeeded in heightening it. Even worse, I had aroused myself to the point where I could no longer resist the lure of her warm young body. My erection poked urgently against her soft belly. When she encircled it with her fingers and slid them up and down its length I made no resistance. Becoming bolder, she moved so that her face was above my lap. Her tongue flicked over the purple head then along the shaft to my balls which tightened in response. She took me into her mouth, sucking and licking my swollen cock until I was on the verge of coming. I pushed her away before the sweet explosion could occur.

Laying her face down on the bed, I knelt down and ran my tongue down the cleft of her fully rounded buttocks. She quivered as I stabbed the tip into her anus, feeling the tight hole relax as I probed it. Then I licked down over her cunt, using my fingers to hold her gleaming labia open so that I could stab my tongue deep inside her. She responded with a sob of delight. Her juices were flowing thickly now, soaking her blonde pubes, smearing my face and running down my chin. She tasted and smelt so good, that sex taste and smell that in any other context we would find distasteful. I ran my tongue along her exposed clitoris and licked it with a firm relentless pressure until she came, gasping, sobbing and grinding her cunt against my face.

Turning her over I moved on top. Our tongues snaked together as she tasted the flavour of her own juices. Her nipples bored into my chest as I slid the swollen tip of my penis into her cunt. As I fucked into her undulating body our eyes were locked together and we looked into the depths of each other’s lust. My balls slapped hard against her straining buttocks as we galloped towards a mutual orgasm. Then I was spurting furiously and Erica was yelling noisily, rotating her pelvis in uncontrollable gyrations round my cock as her second orgasm erupted.

And that was the end of it. After our encounter she seemed to lose all interest in me sexually although we remained friends. Perhaps it had been merely curiosity that had driven her to seduce me. We never referred to those frenzied moments and probably it was just as well. My relationship with Marion remained as strong and loving as before.

Looking back I often wonder if I could have resolved the situation in another way. I was wrong to have given into temptation but by doing so had solved the problem. There must be a lesson in there somewhere but I don’t know what it is.

Do you?