Troubled Waters: The Third Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex snorted at the T.V., "Fucking amateur."

He spent a long time at the table trying to configure his finances so he could support both Lorelei and Emma while paying for Emma's medical bills, but it just didn't add up. Besides, he suspected that he'd be looking for a new job within a week. Word of his weekend of sister-fucking would be sure to get around. His position at Apex would be untenable. He threw the pen down in disgust and climbed into bed miserable and exhausted.

He awoke when Lorelei was brought into the room by Desiree/Karen. Lorelei jumped onto the bed to throw her arms around him and he kissed her violently, not caring about Karen's presence.

Finally Alex and Lorelei came up for air to find Karen sitting on the edge of the bed watching with obvious and intense interest.

"So Karen, now what?" he asked.

"We want you to testify against Zdrokov. What you witnessed was murder-one and we want to go for capital punishment with his conviction. The man is a world-wide sex trafficker. Hundreds of young women disappear every year because of him and his organization, but what you have on him is a hell of a lot easier to prosecute."

"And they want to put us in witness protection," said Lorelei.

"Whoa. Why?"

"The investors for his enterprises are mostly Russian, Turkish and Dutch organized crime. We'll need to protect you. They'll be very pissed."

"Shit I don't know …"

"I already told them we'd do it. But only as a couple; husband and wife, not sister and brother," said Lorelei with a wide smile. "It's a better disguise."

"It's unconventional, and my boss ain't happy about it, but we're eager to get that asshole so you can call the shots on how you disappear."

Alex's mind reeled; a couple; new identities. They could be together, kiss in public, hold hands and go out to a romantic dinner just like any other husband and wife. He could get a vasectomy so they wouldn't spawn a crowd of flipper-armed simpletons. He could be Emma's father!

"What about Mom?" he asked.

"The agency could arrange for a meeting at a secure location a few times a year. It's the best we can do."

"I could get a real job Alex. Maybe I could try college again."

Alex laughed, it was an easy decision; the easiest fucking decision he'd ever make. With mock solemnity he took Lorelei's hand. "Sis, would you be my wife?"

Lorelei started crying and launched herself into his arms again. "I love you Alex."

"God help us, I love you too Lorelei," he said. His eyes were growing watery. Could this really be happening? He saw Karen hovering close; licking her lips eagerly and unconsciously like a puppy begging to be included in the family hug.

"Wait, wait, wait," said Alex. "I have to know: how the hell did you survive getting thrown off a boat with chains on your legs?" he asked Karen.

Karen shook her head slightly as if needing to pull herself out of a trance. She laughed grimly and explained, "Actually, those huge, fat chains are easier to slip out of than rope; especially if you're really, really motivated. They're harder to pull tight so they have more play in them. Those drunk, idiot motherfuckers didn't even bother to tie my hands so I just kinda just rolled them off my legs as I sank. Not that I wasn't terrified as I was sinking down under that dark water mind you. In fact I was one freaked out bitch." The memory brought out a shiver.

"But we were in the middle of the goddamned ocean. How…"

"No, we were between Montauk and Nantucket on a beautiful summer Saturday. On a nice weekend that bit of ocean is nearly as busy as Broadway. I had to float on my back for several hours, which wasn't too hard because these girls are buoyant as hell," she hefted her large tits with appreciation. "Sure enough the pleasure boaters started sailing by around late morning. Heh heh... I'll tell ya, those rich, summer-house-in-the-Hamptons havin' assholes were sure surprise to find a naked black girl floating around out there."

"Still, that's lucky."

"It didn't feel like it at the time. I was fucking scared as hell."

"Poor Desiree," said Lorelei as she leaned in to kiss Karen gently on the neck. Her face lingered and she continued up Karen's neck with soft, wet kisses. Karen looked at Alex with heavy lidded eyes and reached out to pull him closer.

"I have to be honest, the idea of you two... together… it just makes me so fucking hot," breathed Karen as she began pulling off Lorelei's borrowed FBI tracksuit and leaning over to kiss Alex deeply.

"Me too," said Lorelei as rapidly went down the line of buttons on Karen's blouse, struggling to free her breasts as rapidly as possible. Alex noticed her eagerness. Apparently Lorelei was genuinely bisexual. He realized that in the days and years ahead there would be many more revelations. For the first time, that idea struck him as exiting rather than terrifying.

But something else occurred to him as he watched Lorelei and Karen rush towards lovemaking. They were the heroes here, not him. Karen had risked her life to keep hundreds of young girls out of sex slavery and Lorelei had put her ass on the line, literally, to make sure Zdrokov didn't get away with murder. Alex had done what he could to look out for himself and his sister, but he had been willing to take Zdrokov's dirty money and let him get away to enslave even more "disposable" women while raping and murdering people when it became convenient. He felt unequal to these two brave ladies as he watched Lorelei pulling off Karen's slacks.

Lorelei began tugging at Karen's tiny orange panties and Alex recalled Irina and her secret visit yesterday morning in similarly tiny orange bikini bottoms. She had surprised him with her tenderness and vulnerability, just as she had surprised him by eventually betraying Zdrokov. He had to know…

"One last thing: what about Irina? What happens to her?"

Lorelei sighed and rolled her eyes at him. She was flush with excitement; eager to get busy; to lose herself in the rush of sex: to feel alive. Her only thoughts lay with the incipient three-way between her, her bother and Karen.

"Oh, we're sending Blondie back to Europe to help Interpol," said Karen as Lorelei lost patience and yanked her panties off with a tear. "Oh honey you so bad… She knows enough to … Mmm Lori, that feels ten different kinds of good… to cause all kinds of trouble… Oh yes, right there baby… for some of the worst scumbags in Europe. Now come on white boy; shut up, get over here and let me watch you fuck your sister."

Karen reached behind her body to unclasp her bra as she settled onto Lorelei's face. Alex pulled off his sweatpants and tee-shirt and climbed between Lorelei's thighs. Karen, her eyes wide and her breath coming in heaving pants, reached forward to take his swelling cock and guide it towards Lorelei's dampening pussy. As he fed his shaft into his soon to be ex-sister and new wife, Alex happened to glance up and notice the clock radio on the end table just as the red numbers turned to twelve. It was midnight.

"Well ladies, it looks like it's a brand new day," he said with a smile.

=================== ==================

Thanks to everyone for the comments and messages expressing concern that I was going to "snuff" Lorelei. That was the best confirmation that, as an amateur writer, I was creating the feeling of danger I was trying to convey as well as building characters that people genuinely cared about. That warmed this unpaid writer of free smut's wicked heart.

Good or bad, let me know what you thought about the story; emails are good, public comments are even better. Even if you write to tell me that you gave my story the lowest possible score because I labeled the chapters as First Day, Second Day, Third Day instead as Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3 (yes, I got an email like that, and it was hilarious) I'd still love to hear from you.