Trouser Snakes Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,023 Followers

"Excuse me, sir," The cop said. "Do you live here?"

"Y-yes." He choked out.

"Are you Mr Bernard Holloway?"

"Y-yes."

"Good evening, Mr Holloway," The cop went on, his voice expressionless. "I was wondering if we could go inside and have a talk. My partner is waiting in there. With your daughter."

"Y-yes."

"Perhaps you'd like to park your car."

"Y-yes."

Somehow Bernie managed to pull into the driveway, though he was sure it was at a terrible angle. Everything seemed very difficult. It even took him a long time to get the keys out of the ignition. When he stepped out on shaking legs the cop was standing there, grave and expressionless. In the dim light Bernie could see a hard plain face, emotionless eyes.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" The cop said.

Bernie nodded, defeated, letting the cop follow him into the house. The door was unlocked. The living room was lit up. Another cop was standing in here, very similar to the other one. Through his swimming vision, he saw Hayley sitting on the couch in her uniform, next to someone he recognized. It was Father Bland, the local priest. He looked haggard and disturbed. Oh God, Bernie, thought, she told him.

"Hello, Bernard." The priest said gravely.

"Hello, um, Father."

"I guess you're wondering why we're all here," The priest went on, Bernie noticing now that his eyes were quite red. "Maybe you should sit down."

"Y-yes." Bernie said, knowing it looked bad that he wasn't questioning them, instead just sitting meekly in the armchair facing the priest and his daughter. Hayley was looking at him with her blue eyes, lips pouted, seeming more confused than anything. Even now, petrified, he couldn't stop himself from glancing at her legs and breasts.

"Perhaps it would be better if Hayley went away for the moment, Bernard."

Bernie looked up guiltily from her chest. "Y-yes," He said. "G-go wait in y-your room, honey."

"Yes Daddy." Hayley walked out looking even more bewildered. Bernie was left alone with the priest and the two cops.

"Now, Bernard," The priest started, taking a deep breath. "I've asked the officers here if I could speak to you first. I know you are not a member of our congregation, but I believe you are a good man. I asked them if I could come with them to speak to you."

Bernie was unable to speak, the eyes of the priest hypnotic. Oh God, he thought, save me, save me from jail! I'll never touch her again!

"I know you are a good man, Bernard. I know that you love Hayley very much. There can be great strength in such love, can't there?"

Bernie said nothing, gripping the chair in terror.

"Sometimes bad things can happen, even when you are a good person. I'm sure you know this already, Bernard. All I can say to you, is that God has a plan for us all, even for you. Even when bad things happen, God is looking over our shoulder."

Bernie was starting to shake. He was sure that they would be able to see how afraid he was, that he was going to have no chance of denying their accusations. He was taking small panicked breaths, relishing every last free whiff of air, knowing that his life was over now. Soon the hammer would fall and he would be finished. The priest's eyes bored into him and he was sure he saw the fires of retribution in them.

"Alright!" He blurted, looking around at them. "Alright! I admit it!"

"Admit what?" Father Bland asked, startled back into his seat. The cops looked back at Bernie with expressions of surprise and consternation. Bernie tried to answer him, tried to spit out his confession. He couldn't. His throat was frozen, his pulse pounding in his brain.

"Bernard, calm down," Father Bland spoke gently. "I'm not here to accuse you of missing church. I have some bad news, Bernard. I am very sorry to tell you that Freda was in an accident earlier tonight. She was killed, Bernard. I'm sorry to have to bring you such news. She is with God now, in peace."

"What?" Bernie asked, confused. "What did you say?"

"There was an accident tonight at the church and Freda, your wife, has been killed," The priest said quietly, tears in his eyes. "I'm very sorry. I know it is very hard to understand."

"H-how?" Bernie asked. "H-how did it h-happen?"

"Bernard, I don't think you should trouble yourself with that right now."

"No. T-tell me what h-happened."

"Well," The priest said reluctantly. "Freda was doing some cleaning for us. She was trying to polish the cross that he have mounted on our wall. We're not sure what happened, Bernard, but it seems that the cross fell on Freda. Its very large, you see, very heavy wood. By the time I ran out of my chamber, well, it was too late."

"I see." Bernie said, feeling strangely calm.

"The police tell me there's going to be an investigation. No-one is sure right now as to how the cross fell."

"I see." Bernie repeated himself.

The priest talked some more, then the police wanted to talk to him, lots of official phrases and instructions that he didn't take in. They gave him cards and some papers and told him they would contact him tomorrow. Bernie nodded and nodded, not talking. Eventually they all got up to leave.

"Bernard," Father Bland said, touching his arm. "I thought it best not to tell Hayley. It would be best if you broke the news to her. Look to God, Bernard, and he will help you."

"Thankyou." Bernie said blankly. The police and the priest went to the door and Bernie closed it after them, leaning on it heavily. He heard them speak quietly on the other side.

"I know he's had a shock," One of the cops was saying. "But that guy seemed a bit weird."

"Don't judge him harshly, officer," Father Bland answered, their voices receding. "Poor man has a teenage daughter to raise on his own now."

Bernie leant against the door. He thought of Freda, of the young Freda, of the girl he had loved and married. He remembered her in bed, wild, hair tousled. Lovely. Then he thought of Hayley. God, he had to tell Hayley. How was he going to do it?

He walked down the hallway towards Hayley's bedroom, his mind a total blank. When he reached her doorway he saw her sitting there on the edge of the bed, the Bible open in her lap, reading. She looked up at him with those innocent blue eyes.

"Daddy," She said sweetly. "What did the Father want? Has Mummy come home yet?"

"No, not yet," He said. "I'm afraid I have some bad news, honey."

"Oh, what's wrong?" She asked, worried.

Bernie unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. The nine inches of meat was already stiffening just from looking at her. Hayley's eyes widened as she saw it.

"Oh no!" She cried. "Its all swollen again."

"Yeah, honey," He slurred. "Daddy needs you."

"Should I suck it for you, Daddy?" She asked.

"Yes, but let's try a new technique, honey. Here, lie down like this, okay? Now put your head here. Just let me take off my pants. Yes, lie like that."

Bernie kicked his trousers into the corner. Hayley was lying as he had directed her, on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the mattress. Her long blonde hair hung down to the floor. She was looking up at him, her lush pink lips slightly open.

Hayley looked at her father, upside down from her point of view, feeling kind of weird in her position. She was curious as to why the policemen and Father Bland had been at their house, they had only told her that they had to speak to her father. Anyway, there was no time to ask him now. His penis looked terribly swollen, big and twitching. She was sure it was chock full of venom again and it was her duty to suck it all out and save her father's life yet again. She wondered what the new technique was.

She watched as her father strode over to her, his flabby white legs bare, penis growing in her vision. He got closer and closer until his penis was right in her face. She could smell the sweaty odour of her father's body, the tuft of black hair filling her vision. The smooth head of the penis bumped her lips and she opened them wider, letting the penis go inside. It felt strange to have it going in this way, curving into her mouth in a different direction from usual. Her father pushed himself forward and she felt the length of his penis shoving deep into her throat, making her splutter and cough around it. He was pumping it into her face, the penis reaching into her throat much easier in this position.

As she struggled not to choke on the thick appendage filling her throat, Hayley felt her father's hands clutching at her chest, massaging her. He was holding one of her breasts in each hand and squeezing them in time with the movement of his hips. When the penis was deepest inside her, his hands squeezed her through her shirt, using them almost like handles. She opened her eyes and saw the strange sack under his penis, now slapping her in the nose. Her nose was also close to his bottom and she scolded herself for thinking that it didn't smell very nice.

Bernie moaned in pleasure. He watched Hayley's throat as he fucked her inverted face, amazed that he could actually see her throat swell as it was filled with his cock. Her tits felt beautiful in his hands, even through her school shirt and bra, so big and firm. Bernie grabbed at the buttons, wanting the shirt off, undoing some and breaking off others in his haste. The shirt came open and he pulled down the cups of the bra roughly, drawing muffled squeals from Hayley, popping out the big tits and groping them lovingly, never stopping ravaging her mouth.

"Unh, you're so good," He told her. "Such a good girl."

"Mmmghffh." Hayley answered. Bernie shook the proud round breasts and pinched the perfect nipples, rubbing and pulling on them until they were erect. His hands ran all over the marvelous globes, glorying in the smooth young skin. His cock felt very wet and deep in his daughter's throat, deeper than he'd ever gotten. He'd seen this position on some gagging porn once and couldn't believe he'd waited this long to try it on Hayley.

"Gahhh," Bernie drooled. "Gahhhrrr."

"Hmmphfff." Hayley managed.

Bernie gave her throat one last deep penetration and then took his whole length out, enjoying watching it emerge from her lips covered in thick saliva, dripping onto her face. Her eyes were red and teared up from the powerful facefucking, she was gasping and coughing.

"Oh that was so good, honey," He told her. "You can get up now."

Hayley rolled over and sat up, still coughing. Her clothes were all in disarray, juicy breasts sticking out in front of her.

"Take your clothes off, honey," Bernie told her. "I think you need another pregnancy test."

"Oh no, really?" Hayley asked, her voice hoarse.

"Yes, definitely," He said. "C'mon, get out of those clothes, missy."

Hayley stood up and started undressing, no longer finding it strange to undress with her father watching her. She was even used to him rubbing his swollen penis as he watched her, she figured it must help with the bite somehow. She struggled with the askew shirt and bra, finally getting them off, then stripped her school skirt and her panties. She stood up in front of her father, naked. He was looking all over her, rubbing his penis and breathing hard.

"Yes, that's good," He said. "Such a good girl."

"Daddy?" She asked, alarmed by his high colour. "Should I bend over?"

"Sorry, honey?"

"Should I bend over, Daddy? So you can put your penis in my bottom?"

"Oh, well," He said, still rubbing and looking at her chest. "No, honey, we, um, you need a special test again. Like when we were at work."

"Oh no," She cried. "That hurt. Can't you do it in my bottom again?"

"It won't hurt like that this time, honey," He soothed. "I promise."

"Oh. Well, okay then, Daddy. Where should I go?"

"Lie down on the bed honey. Right here, on your back. Now move your legs out to the side. That's it, perfect."

Bernie looked down at his teenage daughter's wondrous body, her athletic muscles, pornographic breasts, stunningly pretty face. She was lying on her back looking up at him, her legs spread wide apart, ass on the edge of the bed, her pink pussy lips ready for him. He stripped off his shirt and dropped it on the floor before moving to the bed.

"Just stay right there, honey." He breathed. She smelled so good, like fresh flowers and fruit. Like a new peach. He got himself between her legs, crouching next to the bed, guiding his cock with one hand to that warm slice. Oh God, he'd been dreaming of that hole for the past few days, it had never been off his mind. He rubbed the shaft against the opening, moaning, feeling the heat from inside her against him. Bernie took hold of Hayley's thighs and pushed her legs back.

"Hold them here, honey." He said.

"Yes Daddy." She said, her face concerned as she looked at his dick. She winced as he straightened it up and pushed the head into her, feeling the beautiful soft flesh opening under his thrust, taking him inside that tight heat. Hayley moaned as he drove his thick member deeper into her body, stretching her, filling her up. He pushed back her legs and buried himself right into her, making her cry out, feeling the steamy grip of her all the way to his base.

"Oh Daddy," She said, her voice breaking. "It feels so big."

"Ooooh unh," He groaned. "So gooood."

Bernie moved his hips, not going too fast, wanting to draw out the pure bliss of being in Hayley's pussy. With Pullman in the office he had not been able to concentrate, not been able to appreciate the soft clutch of the young flesh fully. Now it was totally overwhelming, totally dominating him. He couldn't have gone faster without blowing his load straight away. Just the heat of her body was infusing his cock, pulling on the cum waiting to explode.

His hands sought her bare breasts and the firm young flesh was in his fingers, warm and springy and pliant, so full of life. He squeezed, making Hayley moan even louder, his cock fucking her with long strokes, pulling out right to the head then sinking back in right to the base, the sucking tightness unbelievable.

"Oh, Daddy, its better this way." She said, her face flushed.

"What, uh, honey?" He asked, squeezing her tits hard.

"Ooo, its better this way, oooh, than in my, ah ah, bottom."

Bernie didn't answer, watching his hands groping her, watching his cock penetrate her, seeing the wet length emerge from her teenage slit, seeing it push back into her, into the sublime oily grasp of her. He reached one hand up to her gasping mouth, pushing two fingers within the pink lips. The beautiful innocent face looked up at him as his fingers met her wet tongue.

"Suck my fingers, honey." He ordered. She started sucking them, moaning in her throat, unconsciously timing her sucking with the fucking of her pussy. God, it was too much. Bernie was crying out, gasping and drooling, his eyes protruding from his head with the sensations assaulting his mind. His cock and fingers in warm wet holes, his other hand full of young tit, the slapping of their skin together, loving blue eyes looking at him from that perfect face.

"Urrrrhh yes!" He cried. "Its coming, its coming!"

He pulled out of her, his cock convulsing. Sperm exploded from his tip, gushing over Hayley's hard stomach, strings of goo flying up to her breasts, splashing over and between them. A jet of cream struck her chin, splattering over her neck. He came and came, shaking and shouting, emptying his balls over his daughter's body.

Bernie swayed and collapsed onto the bed, lying next to her.

"Oh Hayley," He moaned. "You're such a good girl."

"Oh Daddy, I love you," She said. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"I love you too, honey."

"We sure got a lot of venom out. I'm a bit of a mess." She said, wiping globules of cum off her chin and sucking it off her fingers.

"Yes. You did great, honey." He sighed.

"Daddy?"

"Yes honey?"

"Can we do the test that way all the time? Its much better."

He laughed. "Yes, most of the time, okay? Sometimes it'll still have to be the other way, though."

"Oh. Okay Daddy."

"And tomorrow I'm taking you to the doctor," He said. "We'll have to get you some special medicine. Just let me talk to the doctor for you, okay?"

"Okay Daddy."

"Now honey," Bernie said to her, looking at her gooey breasts. "I've got some bad news."

"What is it? What's wrong?"

He looked into her big blue eyes, thinking of how best to say it.

"I think there's still some venom in there, honey."

"Oh no! I'll get it Daddy, don't worry."

Hayley slid down his body and propped herself over him, stuffing his slimy cock into her mouth, her cum-covered breasts squashed against him. Bernie lay back, feeling the tongue and lips he loved start stiffening him up again.

He sighed. It was good to be alive.

AUTHOR'S NOTE, OR, WHERE TO NOW?

I get a lot of very nice words from readers with excellent taste asking me whether I am going to keep writing or whether certain series are getting new instalments. I'm not a very big writer on this site, but I hope to become one. I am certainly going to keep producing works if you continue to enjoy reading them.

I have an idea for writing an alternate version of Trouser Snake Returns, the second part of this series. I agree with a lot of the reader criticism about that story and I think it could be redone to fit into the overall series better. I wouldn't delete the current version, just have two different ones and readers could read the one they like the most. Please comment or feedback if you like this idea! I find such interest very motivational.

After that, who knows? Perhaps Bernie and Hayley Holloway will be back again, perhaps I'll cook up something altogether new. I'm having fun writing this filth, I hope you're having fun reading it.

Scott

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,023 Followers