Troy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing that spoiled the look at all was that, from the side, you could see a distinct bulge in my panties that even the skirt couldn't completely hide. It was made worse by the fact that I was hardening at the sight of myself in the mirror. Of course, I couldn't get erect, but what hardening was possible inside the cock cage thrust the cage out and made the bulge bigger.

"You're going to need to learn to walk in these," Nina said walking up to me with four-inch stiletto heels. I doubted that would be possible. Surely she could start me off with something more practical! But she was a stern taskmistress and she insisted that I practice walking up and down the hallway in those impossible heels until I could do it with some semblance of grace. After I'd gotten the basic balance down, she began coaching me on how to look more feminine—not just in my walking but in how I held my head and brushed the hair from my face.

I was getting this all down pretty well when the doorbell rang. "Oh, my God!" I thought, "someone's here. I've got to get out of this stuff." That was not to be. The guest was, of course, Troy. And I had no illusions that my present state would be a surprise to him. I knew who was behind all of this (though Nina was, as always, an enthusiastic co-conspirator).

I knew it was futile but, still, I hung back in the hallway, letting Nina answer the door alone. I could hear their voices and some laughter in the entryway, but I couldn't make out the words until Nina called for me to join them. She called me by name: 'Scarlet'.

Is it possible to face something like this with even a shred of dignity? I don't know. But I resolved to try. I walked into the living room, where they had settled, with as much poise and polish as I could muster.

Troy whistled and his eyebrows shot halfway up his forehead. He was genuinely impressed. Nina had me go through some poses and walk back and forth. I tried not to pose so that the bulge in my panties was evident but it was difficult because, once again, my cock was straining at its cage.

After a bit, Nina dismissed me to get them drinks, allowing that I could get one for myself, too. I brought back three glasses and a nice bottle of Pinot Noir on a tray and poured each of us a glass. When I sat down on a chair across from the couch, I realized that Nina hadn't had me practice crossing my legs. I was a little awkward and, I think, showed more than a little beaver. But I got into position and sipped my wine silently while Nina and Troy complimented me—but even more, Nina—on my looks.

When I'd nearly finished my glass of wine, Nina told me to make dinner for the two of them in the dining room and directed me to eat in the kitchen. She had all of the dinner food laid out in the refrigerator so it was really pretty easy to do the cooking. And, since I was alone I could kick off my heels and walk more normally. Still, I found that wearing stockings and a dress had an unconscious influence on how I walked. If I'd been in jeans and tennis shoes and walked this way, my walk would look like swishing. Dressed as I was, it looked normal and feminine, even without the heels.

When I had the dining room table set, complete with a different wine for dinner and the salads at the plates, I got my heels back on and went to the living room to get Nina and Troy. I really didn't want to call them. I mean, would I use my regular voice, which would sound ridiculous coming from me in my present state, or would I try to project a female voice, which would, I was sure, would sound ridiculous, too. I motioned them toward the dining room and then went to the kitchen to get the main course ready to serve.

Troy kept stealing glances at me when I came in to clear the dishes or bring out the food. I was surprised that Nina didn't start to get jealous, but she seemed to be okay with the attention Troy was giving me.

When I'd cleared the dinner plates, Nina told me to bring out the dessert—chocolate lava cakes—and to bring mine out too so that I could eat with them. That seemed nice, until I learned her plan.

Nina had me stand by my plate. She walked over to me and produced a key from somewhere. Pulling up the skirt of my maid's dress, she declared that I'd been so good about making and serving dinner that I deserved a reward. She pulled my panties down to my knees and carefully unlocked my cock cage. I felt a great sense of pleasure and relief as she slid that awful contraption off my semi-soft cock. Nina laid the cock cage on the table in front of my plate and stroked my dick soothingly, saying, "There, now...doesn't that feel better?"

Of course it did. It felt much better to be out of that terrible hard plastic shell that prevented me for getting a real erection. And it felt terrific to feel Nina's soft hand stroking my now hardening cock. She continued until my cock was at full mast and I was really lost in the feeling. I hadn't forgotten that Troy was there, watching me and feeling very superior as he began eating his chocolate lava cake. But I didn't care much. It felt so good to have Nina touching me.

But then she stopped. "I'd better eat my dessert before it starts to get cold," she excused herself. "You can finish that yourself, Scarlett." At first I thought it was an invitation that I was free to decline. But when I started to sit down, Nina scolded me, telling me to finish what she had started.

I began stroking my dick, which had barely begun to soften in the break after Nina had released her grip. I was filled with humiliation. It's hard to believe that anything could increase my humiliation. But to be dressed as a slutty maid and forced to masturbate in front of your wife's lover, just for their enjoyment of your shame, was indescribably embarrassing.

Before long, though, the pleasure began to overshadow even the humiliation. Maybe the humiliation even intensified the pleasure. I don't know. When I was just about to cum, Nina told me not to waste my cum. She told me to glaze my dessert with it. I was in no position to argue—my cum was already beginning to rocket down my shaft—so I shot my cream in strings over my chocolate cake. When I'd recovered enough to look down, I realized that it had made trails over the chocolate cake, almost as if a chef had intentionally drizzled a sugar glaze over it.

I pulled up my panties, tucking my now soft penis down in them. Then, of course, Nina had me eat my dessert. As I was picking at it, she kept remarking on how wonderful dessert was and insisting that I agree that it was the best dessert I'd ever tasted. She wasn't content with my cleaning my plate with my fork. I had to lick it completely clean so that I was sure not to waste any of the "sweet cream sauce" (as she described it) because "she knew how much I loved that."

When I got up to clear the table, I was surprised to see that Nina got up too, helping me take dishes out to the kitchen. In the kitchen, Nina instructed me to pour all three of us a glass of a nice after-dinner wine. As I was doing that, she told me how proud she was of me. She said that she thought I looked beautiful—which I'm embarrassed to say caused me to flush with pride for a moment until I had a chance to reflect on it. And she said that I'd just shown what a wonderfully subservient maid I could be. She thought I deserved a reward. My "reward" turned out to be an invitation to join Nina and Troy in their bedroom tonight. (That's how she described it: 'their bedroom'!) And, as with all of the invitations I'd been receiving lately, it wasn't one that I was free to decline.

So it was that I joined my wife, and the man I hated most in all the world, in "their" bedroom. Nina treated it like it was a great adventure for me. We were, to listen to her patter, two girlfriends who were going to have a wonderful time sharing a gorgeous sexy man. She was writing the script now, and that was how it was shaping up.

When we got in the bedroom, Nina arranged us so that Troy was standing beside the bed and then she began kissing him. She tried to get me involved in that but I managed to hold back without seeming to be disobedient. But when she sank to her knees and pulled me down, I had no choice but to kneel down with her in front of Troy.

Of course, there was no doubt where this was going. In a way it was almost a relief when Nina began unzipping Troy's pants. At least we'd move past this stage where Nina was chattering on about what a treat this was for "us girls." I didn't like it much when Nina stopped what she was doing and said that because I'd been such a good girl, I should get to unwrap our present.

I managed, though, to finish unzipping Troy's pants and I reached in to fish out his hardening cock. This was the first time I'd ever touched another man's cock. In all of the cuckolding Nina had subjected me to, she'd never involved me in the activities before in a way that meant I'd actually touch one of her lovers. Hell, I'd never even engaged in the "boy play" that most kids had growing up—you know ... the sleep over where kids made up their juvenile sex games and touched each other.

It's a strange feeling touching another man's cock—I guess stranger still because of the whole situation I was in. The cock itself felt hot and the skin was remarkably soft. But the shaft underneath the skin was hardening quickly in response to my touch. In all of the times I'd touched and stroked my own cock, I'd never really noticed the texture, temperature, and tumescence of my own cock. I guess when you touch your own cock, you're mainly concentrating on the feelings your hand is causing in your cock, not the feelings your cock is causing in your hand.

Nina began urging me to "make love" to Troy's "beautiful cock." She wanted me to kiss it and lick it and take it deep in my mouth. The only way I could manage to do this was to completely dissociate myself from what I was doing. I had to try, as much as possible, to forget that I was a cuckolded, feminized husband and try to actually feel like a woman who's sucking a man's cock. And, I had to put out of my mind the fact that it was Troy's cock. I told myself that this was just a nice cock and I was a beautiful woman who loved men's cocks.

With these tricks, I could follow Nina's orders, to her great satisfaction. I got so engrossed in what I was doing that I didn't even really notice that Nina had been unbuckling Troy's belt and pants. For a minute she pushed my mouth away from his cock so that she could pull his pants and underpants completely down and off his legs. When she'd gotten them down off his hips, Troy's cock sprung up like a diving board. With Nina's gentle encouragement, I took his shaft back in my mouth and continued to work it with my lips and tongue.

I tried to ignore Nina's remarks as I was doing this. She was rambling on about how much I loved it, how wonderful it felt to hold a real man's cock in my mouth, and a bunch of other stuff designed to humiliate me even more. It was bad enough that I had to do this. All of her talk just made things worse.

Troy was building up to an orgasm. I could tell. And apparently it was all going too quickly for Nina's liking. She had me stop so I could "savor" the moment more fully. Of course, this was all really about Nina savoring the moment of my embarrassment.

Nina directed me to lick Troy's balls and to suck them gently into my mouth. I did that, and for a moment I fantasized about biting one of his balls off. Not for long, though. Nina gave me other directions I had to follow. At her bidding, I lifted up his ball sack and licked behind it. Nina had me do that for several minutes as she pushed his legs ever further apart to give me good access.

"Now let me show you how to do it right, so you'll really enjoy it," Nina said as if being helpful. She moved me back so that I could watch her while she gave Troy a terrific blow job. She was pumping his shaft gently, twisting her hand as she moved it up and down his rod, and her lips were playing over his cock with enthusiasm. From time to time, I could see her tongue pushed out under his cock, giving him extra stimulation in the most sensitive spot.

"Okay," Nina said, "I've been selfish. This is yours to enjoy tonight. Now you try it just like I showed you."

For some reason I can't really articulate, it was actually easier on me to be giving Troy a blow job than watching Nina do it. I don't mean that I got jealous watching her do it. I mean, I guess I was jealous, but I'd sort of made my peace with that. It was that while I was watching, I would think too much about what was happening. When I was actually sucking Troy off, I could sort of get lost in the activity.

As I was working hard on Troy's hard-on, Nina would sometimes help me pump his shaft or she'd cup his balls in her hand, telling me how much I was getting his sweet cum roiling in his balls and how much I was going to love taking his load in my sweet little mouth.

When it was clear that Troy was finally building to an orgasm, Nina surprised me by reaching under my skirt and grasping my own cock. It wasn't until she grabbed me that I realized that, despite the jack-off session I'd just been forced to perform, my own cock was flying at full staff.

I didn't have too long to think about this. Just seconds after Nina grabbed my cock, Troy grunted loudly and, putting his hands on the back of my head to control the rhythm and force of my movements, began spewing an enormous load of his juice into my mouth. With his hands holding my head, I had no choice but to swallow each jet of jism as it hit the back of my mouth.

Troy settled down and I was able to pull off of his cock and rock back on my heels. I hadn't cum but I felt as if I'd had some sort of climax. I was breathing hard and trying to regain my composure.

"While Scarlett was making love to your cock, a little problem arose," Nina said as she pulled up my skirt to show Troy my still hard cock. I flushed red and felt my heart pounding. This entire evening was debasing beyond description. But to have Troy think that I actually got off on dressing like a woman and, at my wife's direction, being his private cock whore was just too much.

"We'll have to take care of this, Troy. You'll have to excuse us girls while we freshen up in the bathroom." And, with that, Nina led me to the bathroom. I found myself a little unsteady on my high heels. I guess getting up quickly sort of threw off my balance.

When we got to the bathroom, Nina positioned me in front of the vanity. She raised up my skirt and had me hold the skirt up as high as it would go, exposing my crotch in front of the mirror. Nina pulled my panties all the way off. My dick wasn't completely hard any more. It was full, but kind of soft. That changed quickly as Nina stood back up and wrapped her sweet smooth hand around my dick and began stroking me.

This was a very strange experience. In the mirror, I saw two very sexy women, except that one of them had a cock that the other was stroking. I could sort of feel like a woman except that my dick was completely hard and responding to Nina's practiced touch. I decided that I needed to feel like a man for a minute after what I'd been forced to do so I closed my eyes and just imagined that a beautiful woman was giving me a terrific hand job. That was true, of course, but if I opened my eyes, I saw lots of other things that were true and I just didn't want to think about right now.

I did open my eyes, though, right at the point when my orgasm was inevitable. I watched as Nina milked thread after thread of white cream from my cock. It sprayed across the vanity top as I had an incredibly intense orgasm. Looking down on it as I finished, I was amazed at the quantity. Where did all that come from when I'd just shot my load less than an hour ago?

"Now you've made a big mess there, Scarlett," Nina said with mock concern. "I didn't know that you were the kind of girl that squirted. You'll have to clean that up, honey." Nina began pressing my head down toward the counter top. I was too tired to resist and, besides, I didn't have much of a track record resisting Nina's demands.

So I was bent over from the waist, carefully licking my cum from the counter. All of a sudden, I felt my skirt being lifted up from the rear. Nina was also pressing down hard on my back with her elbow, putting a lot of her weight on her arm. I had to brace myself on the counter to keep from my face from being pushed into what was left of my semen.

I didn't know what was happening until I felt something being pressed into my ass. I tried to pull away—more from instinct than as a carefully considered strategy—but I couldn't do it. Whatever Nina was shoving up my ass was narrow. It didn't hurt. It was just humiliating to be treated like her toy.

It didn't take long for me to figure out what Nina was doing to me. She was using some sort of device to fill my rectum with lubricant. I could feel some of it leak out past the nozzle and drip down the insides of my thighs. This didn't hurt, of course, but it filled me with foreboding at what was to come.

Nina pulled out whatever she was using to inject the lube in my ass and told me to hold still for a minute. She got some tissue and carefully wiped away the excess that had leaked out, being sure to leave some lubricant spread around my anus.

"Now that we've got your awful little erection taken care of and you're all wet with excitement, let's go back and see what fun you can have with Troy." Nina smiled at her cleverness. "He's a really good fucker, as you'll soon see."

I stood up and, when I did, Nina realized that my make-up was messed and my lipstick smeared—not surprising given what I'd been doing. She insisted on freshening up my make up because, she said, "I should look my best for my boyfriend."

She fussed for a bit and then, seemingly satisfied, she led me back to the bedroom. Troy was lying on the bed with his eyes closed. He came to life as we walked in.

"Got her little 'problem' taken care of?" he asked in a way that made me blush with shame.

"We sure did," Nina responded perkily. "We just had some 'girl things' to take care of."

Troy had never taken off his shirt so Nina had him stand up. I thought she was going to finish undressing him, but she wanted me to do it because, as she said, "it was my present and I should get to finish opening it." I hated this. I was standing eye-to-eye with Troy. It's awkward unbuttoning a guy's shirt from the other side and it took me a while to do it. All the while I was working on it, I could see the superior smirk on Troy's face. Well, sure! Why shouldn't he feel superior? He knew he was about to buttfuck the guy he'd been cuckolding for months. This last humiliation completely cemented his dominance over me. He controlled my house, my wife, and now my body—already my mouth and soon my ass—for his sole pleasure.

"You know you did a pretty good job draining Troy's balls with your mouth, Scarlett. I think you might have to use all of your feminine wiles to get him ready for action again so soon. But I'm sure you can do it. And I'm here to give you some tips about how you can really drive him crazy."

And tips she gave me aplenty. Nina had me start by giving Troy a back massage. He lay on the bed and I straddled his back. Of course, this put my balls and cock right on his ass. I was afraid that the friction as I moved would give me an undesired erection. But—speaking of drained balls—Nina's work in the bathroom ensured that my dick stayed soft and impotent.

After I'd massaged Troy's back for a while, I had to kiss and lick his back, starting at his shoulders and working down. Before long, I realized that Nina wasn't going to stop the "working down" part. She insisted that I kiss and lick his ass cheeks and, finally, that I spread his ass cheeks and tongue his asshole.