Truck Stop Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed my head again and guided his cock back in my mouth. He did not push it all the way in this time but was steadily pumping in and out of my mouth. I was so turned on I matched his pumping by moving my head.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum. You ready to swallow my load, boy?"

I nodded with his cock in my mouth, feeling like a slut and loving it.

"Oh fuck yeah. Here it comes, baby. Ahhh ahh ahhhh."

He squirted rope after rope of his steaming hot cum into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all but it was too much! Some of his tasty seed poured out of my mouth and down my chin. Not sure I would enjoy the taste, I ended up loving it, both physically and mentally. The warm feel and salty taste, along with knowing I was swallowing this black man's cum got me rock hards.

After he shot his load, he slowly pulled his dick out of my mouth, his shaft soaking wet and gleaming from all of the juice in my mouth.

"Damn, boy that was good. That wasn't your first time, was it?".

"No, sir," I said in a very submissive tone. "It has been years since I sucked a cock! That was amazing."

My head was spinning from the fact I just gave this man, this black man, a blowjob. And not just a light blowjob, but one that involved deepthroating and having my throat used.

"Where you from," he asked, speaking to me while I was still on my knees, his hand resting on my shoulder, keeping me in a subservient position.

"I live in Gainesville, about 3 hours away," I said on my knees, wiping the cum drops from my chin.

"Well, I drive through there weekly on my route."

He pulled his phone out and handed it to me. "Type your number in my phone, boy. Next time I'm in the area, I'll text you, and maybe you will come out to the truck stop and service my cock again."

I typed my number in his phone while on my knees and still in a submissive state.

"Name's Damien. Hopefully, I will see you again soon."

He zipped up his pants and walked out of the bathroom, leaving me on my knees in the truck stop bathroom. I felt like a used slut, ashamed but amazed at how turned on I was.

I walked out to the car and got in the driver's seat.

"What took you so long?" Nicole asked, still lying in the backseat.

"Sorry, babe, some guy kept talking to me and would not shut up," I said.

"Whatever! Let's go home," she said, curling back up and falling back to sleep in the seat as I drove home. I though about sucking Damien's black cock the whole way home.

Epilog

It had been about two weeks since I sucked Damien off at the truck stop. I was working in my office doing the coding for a portal Nicole and I was building for a new customer. The assignment was groundbreaking and would put our company on the map.

Nicole and my sex life were off the charts in those two weeks! We got into light bondage for the first time, and we both loved this new kink. I suppose I was reacting to Damien and sucking cock in a filthy bathroom. It didn't matter; we both loved it!

My phone chimed with a text message from an unknown number. I opened the message, assuming it was spam or a wrong number, but it could be a new client.

'Hey boy, it's Damien. I am at the Gainesville truck stop by you. Come over and let me use that mouth again. I got a few friends with me also.'

I got instantly hard knowing he would give me the same treatment as before. And I wanted it! I picked up my coat and started for the door.

"Nicole, I am going out. Need to pick up a few things from the office supply store".

"Okay, but dinner is at 7, so don't be late. I am making the chicken recipe you like," she shouted from the upstairs bedroom.

It was only about 4:30, so I had plenty of time to go and get my appetizer.

12