True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they were talking they heard a car drive into the yard. They heard two car doors slam. From a distance they heard someone knocking on John's door then silence. While it was pretty early John just figured it was one of his mother's friends or someone from her work so he and his grandfather kept on talking. About ten minutes later they heard voices and turned to see John's mother Jessica, Carrie and Carrie's mother walk onto the patio.

John stood and started to say something when Carrie's mother broke in. She said, "John, I'm sorry. I know I jumped to conclusions last night and I'm sorry I was so rough on you. Things have been pretty rough on me in this town and when I saw Carrie I just thought... Well I'm sure you know what I thought. After Carrie explained everything to me I wanted to come out and apologize to you and your family. I want you to know we both appreciate what you did and I want to say how sorry I am that I acted like I did. If it hadn't been for you I don't know what would have happened to Carrie and..."

Carrie's mother began to cry and Jessica wrapped her arm around her. She spoke to her in a low voice and turned to lead her back toward her house. As they were leaving she looked back and said, "John. Thank you. I'm so proud of you Son and I know your father will be too when we tell him."

Carrie looked toward her mother and Jessica then at John. She walked to John and stood on her tiptoes to give him a kiss on the cheek. She said, "Thank you again John. I'm so sorry for what Momma said and did to you last night. I hope you can forgive both of us? Please forgive her? She was just worried about me."

Carrie turned and trotted after the two women. John just stood there in shock while his Grandfather laughed. "Well, John, do you want me to tell you how to handle that one too?"

John blushed and sat back down. He covered his embarrassment by taking another sip of his coffee. He and his grandfather watched the south field in companionable silence until his mother called him for breakfast.

While he was walking toward the house he saw Carrie's mother's car was still in the driveway so wasn't surprised when they were sitting at the table waiting for him. Traci (Carrie's Mother) smiled at John as he took his seat then she said, "Thank you again John. I want you to know you are welcome at my place any time."

John saw his mother's face tighten at that comment but she didn't say anything. They all turned to and devoured breakfast. After they were done, Jessica said, "I'm so sorry but I am running late. I really have to get to work. Will you excuse me? It was nice meeting you Traci and Carrie. And thank you for coming and telling me about John."

Jessica stood and rushed into her bedroom. Traci and Carrie were still helping John clean when she came back out to leave. She stood in shock a moment then said, "Oh, you shouldn't do that. I didn't mean for you to do my work. It would have waited for evening or for John to do it. But thank you." She then rushed out the door and drove off to town.

John and his family tried to get the suspension from school lifted but they weren't successful. The Superintendent said that instead of fighting he should have came to the stadium for help. It didn't matter to him that Charles and his friends would have probably forced Carrie into the van and left before that help arrived. The only good thing was that Charlie and the other two boys had been arrested for attempted rape and driving while intoxicated.

Of course, the court system being what it was now days they got off with a lecture, suspended sentence and 20 hours of community service. They were juveniles after all and couldn't be expected to know how serious their actions were. Charles was strutting around town and the school like the cock of the walk again. He felt this only made him a bigger man because he had "got away" with the attempt.

John and Carrie began talking to each other at school. They had many of their lunches together and from time to time he took her home after class. John was beginning to think she was a very nice girl.

Several weeks later Charlie had returned to school and was once again harassing Carrie. She now seemed to be his main target. He and his cronies did pick on John some but they were always careful to not push him too far. They were a little scared of him and that, of course, made them hate him more.

One evening after class John once again came upon the three boys clustered around Carrie tormenting her. Charlie said, "What's the matter with you slut. You think you're too good for us? Hell, my cock's probably bigger than all the other's you're getting from the old men that use the skanks you live with." He reached for her and ran his hand down her arm brushing her breast. "Now why don't you just come for a ride with us and let us show you what it's like to be really fucked good?"

Carrie was once again crying and trying to break free. She said, "No. You know I'm not like that and neither is my Mom. Now just let me go please?"

John strode up to the group and snarled, "Why don't you just leave her alone? You know she doesn't want anything to do with you. Now get or are we going to rumble again?"

Charlie looked at John and said, "Listen asshole. One of these days you're going to push us too far and get what's coming to you. Why don't you just but out and let us do our business with the whore here? Hell, even if you are tapping it, there's plenty there for all of us."

John felt anger greater than he had ever felt before. He dropped his books and stepped toward Charles. Charles laughed and stepped back raising his hands in a push off gesture. "Whoa, there Stud. I'm not a gonna fight you over the cunt again. Shit. We'll just wait until you're tired of her then work her over. Come on guys."

Carrie smiled at John through her tears. She stepped to him, gave him a hug and small kiss on the cheek. "Thank you again John. You always have to rescue me don't you?"

John grinned and said, "Yeah I guess. Come on. I'll take you home again."

Carrie smiled and knelt to help John pick up his books. They walked in silence to his truck. By now he knew the way to her house without coaching. Little was said on the drive. When John stopped in front of the building Carrie turned to him and said, "John, would you like to come in? Please? I don't have many friends and..."

Looking at her pleading eyes melted John inside. He smiled and said, "Sure. But I don't have long. I have to get home and help grandpa."

Carrie led him inside and unlocked a door to the right of the entry. When she swung it opened John stared in amazement. The living room of her apartment was more luxurious than anything he had seen outside of a magazine. When he followed her farther into the place he was once again astounded by the kitchen. Stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, tile floors. It was magnificent.

Carrie saw him staring and smiled. "Mother likes to be comfortable and since she can afford it she makes sure she is. Our bedrooms are on the other side of the entry. There is a short hallway back here under the stairs to get to them and the bathroom. Would you like to see?"

John stood silently. He was beginning to wonder if the rumors were right. Maybe Carrie and her mother were skanks. Carrie saw his face and seemed to know what he was thinking. She began crying and said, through her tears, "Dammit John, not you too. All I meant was do you want to see. Do you really think I'm a slut like everyone else in town? Well, I'm not. You can just get out. GO!"

Carrie began crying louder and collapsed onto the floor. John stood in shock for a short while then guilt set in. He should have known better. He had seen Carrie fight off improper advances, he had heard her tell any number of players she wasn't interested yet when she asked a perfectly normal question he jumped to conclusions. He knelt down beside her and held her in his arms. He said, "No Carrie I don't think you're a slut or a skank. You just surprised me and..."

They heard a door open and footsteps approaching. Traci asked, "Carrie is that you? What's wrong honey?"

John and Carrie looked up to see her mother walk into sight. Traci stopped and looked at the two teenagers on the floor and said, "John what are you doing here? Carrie is something wrong?" Traci was looking at John very sternly when she asked those questions.

Carrie sniffled and answered her mother. "Mom John had to run Charlie away again then he brought me home. That's all. I just don't know how much longer I can handle this. John is almost the only person that is nice to me and it hurts Mom."

Traci squatted down beside the two teens and wrapped her arm around Carrie. John blushed when she did that because she had on a short skirt and when she knelt he could see up it. He saw the dark patch in the crotch of her pale pink panties. Her camel toe was prominently displayed. Apparently she realized what she had done because she glared at John and moved her knees away from his line of sight.

Traci hugged Carrie closer to her and said, 'I know honey and I wish I could do or say something to help. If I had known what it was going to be like I would never have moved here but I didn't and now almost everything I have is tied up in this building. I can't sell it for anywhere near what I have in it and even if I could no one seems interested in buying a whorehouse!"

John gasped and stared at Traci when she said that. She heard and saw his reaction and blushed. "Oh shit," she whispered. "John why don't you come into the living room. I think I need to talk to you for a while."

John looked at Carrie and saw her give him a small nod. He rose and followed her mother into the room. He took the seat across from Traci when she gestured to it. He sat in the chair facing Traci waiting on her to speak.

"John it seems like I'm always thanking you for taking care of Carrie. I guess I need to fill you in on what you're getting yourself into so you can change your mind about us if you want. Many years ago my parents and I lived outside of town on a small farm. We never made much money but we were happy. We moved here just before my last year in school. I fell madly in love with and married one of my classmates."

"We were young and knew it all. We moved to Centerton after we married and began working in town. We thought we were rich and spent all we made. I had been pregnant with Carrie's brother when Joey and I married. I stopped working out of the house when I had little Joey. Two years after he was born Carrie came along. I thought the world was a perfect place.

One day after work Joey came home with a boy we went to school with. He was Charlie's Uncle Jason. I had dated him a time or two but somehow we didn't click. When Joey asked me out I dropped him. As I said, I fell madly in love with Joey and we married right after graduation.

Jason and Joey had been friends all through school. Jason had begun to work in the same factory Joey did and they had met one day in the lunchroom. We felt like we needed more money and Jason needed a place to stay that was cheaper than his apartment so he and Joey decided he should rent our spare bedroom."

"I didn't like it but according to Joey it was a done deal. I kept my mouth shut and tried to make the best of the situation. The extra money was good and it helped a lot. I began to do Jason's laundry and I packed him lunches like I did Joey. About three weeks after Jason moved in Joey was switched to the night shift and Jason and I were left all alone every evening. Jason kept bothering me and touching me until I let him take me to bed one night. I had been drinking with him but that's no excuse. We had been sleeping together for seven months before we got caught. Usually we would drift off to sleep after sex but I always set the alarm and went to my bed well before Joey got home. I knew what I was doing was wrong and that I should quit but I didn't. One day Joey came home early and caught us in bed."

"I didn't know I had been caught. He just left and came home later at his usual time. I was in my own bed where I was supposed to be. Joey was smart though. He bought some cameras and placed them in the house and in Jason's bedroom. He even wired the house for sound. Then he set us up. Joey told Jason we were short of cash and I was thinking about getting a Job. He told Jason he didn't want me to work out of the house because of the children. Then he asked if Jason would give me a little extra for my services. He made it seem to Jason like he was paying for laundry and cleaning so he said sure. Even with the extra money he paid it would be a lot less than renting an apartment."

"One evening on payday Jason came into the house and we met with a kiss. He stepped back and snapped his fingers then he said, oh, I almost forgot. I need to give you more money for taking care of me. He handed me a wad of cash. I didn't think, I just put it on the table and we began kissing again. We raced to his bedroom and did the dirty. Now Joey had it all on film and tape. It looked like I was charging Jason for sex. The next night in the factory parking lot Joey beat Jason up. He hurt him bad. Jason had several broken ribs a broken jaw and leg. I was served divorce papers the next day."

In the divorce I lost everything. The house and all our money went to Joey. He had proof I was a prostitute so I didn't even get custody of the children. Joey made sure the tapes of my infidelity and Jason paying me for sex got out to all our friends and family. My job wouldn't pay me enough to live comfortably so I decided what the hell. Everyone thought I was a whore so I would be one. I moved to Vegas and worked in the brothels for ten years. I am a good-looking woman and I made a lot. I saved most of what I made and had a good investment advisor. When I decided I had enough to support me for the rest of my life I moved back here and bought the hotel. I had been happiest in my life here and wanted to live here. I hoped I could be happy here again."

"I was going to turn the hotel into a bed and breakfast but a couple of my friends wanted to stay full time so I let them. I turned it into a small apartment building instead. Somehow word of what we had been got back here to Prineville and shortly after we moved in all the good people began to shun us. Of course someone dug up what had happened with Jason too so now everyone thinks we are still hooking. I have had to be careful about having men friends over and my renters are the same. People in town are barely civil to me. After Carrie's dad died I wasn't sure the Child Services people would let her move back here with me. Since they couldn't find any proof I was a bad parent they finally relented but now I have to be even more careful for her sake."

John sat in total shock. Traci seemed like a nice woman and she was telling him she really was a whore! He didn't know what to say. He just sat and looked at Traci. He felt Carrie sit in the love seat beside him and lean her head on his shoulder. She looked up at him and asked in a tearful voice, "John can we still be friends or are you going to dump me now too?"

John licked his lips and looked at Carrie, then her mother. "I... I don't know. I never knew a wh... Unh. I better go now I have a lot of work to do. I'll talk to you at school."

John got up and walked to the door rapidly. He turned and looked into the room briefly when he got to the door. He saw Carrie crying silently while her mother held her. He closed the door gently and walked to his truck.

When he got home John rushed through his chores then walked over to where his grandfather was once again sitting on his patio. "Grandpa can I talk to you a minute?"

"Sure son. What's on your mind this beautiful evening? Girl trouble?" his grandfather asked.

"Sort of," John said. "Grandpa what do you know about Carrie and her mother? I've been hearing things and I need to know."

"John I really don't think it's my place to say much about those two. I know you've probably heard the rumors around town but it's really their business. If it helps any I have no reason to believe the rumors are true. Most of the bad talk comes from her ex in laws."

"Grandpa I had to take Carrie home again today and she asked me to come in her house. When I was there her mother told me she had cheated on Carrie's father and after the divorce she had moved to Vegas and worked as a prostitute for ten years. I guess I just want to know if it's true and what I should do about it?"

Mr. Stevens leaned back in his chair and looked at his grandson. He said, "She told you that huh. Did she say why she was telling you that story?"

"Yeah. She said I needed to know so I could decide if I wanted to change my mind about helping Carrie and hanging around their place. What should I do Grandpa?"

"Well son I can't really say. You do have to decide what you want to do. You have to decide if Carrie is a nice girl or not and if you want to have anything to do with her and her family. I know your mother doesn't really trust Traci but for the record I don't believe her mother or the women that live with them are bad women. They may have done some things when they were younger that society frowns on but as far as I know since they have lived here in Prineville they have kept to themselves and been honest moral women. Now that's all I'll say on that subject."

John sat there a while then said, "Thanks Grampa. I guess I'll take a drive to think about this."

John drove around town for several minutes then found his truck in front of Carrie's home. He turned it off and sat staring at the house. He finally opened the door and walked onto the porch. When he rang the bell he didn't think anyone would answer. He was getting ready to leave when the door opened and he saw Carrie standing there. "What do you want John?" she asked.

"Carrie I need to talk to you and your mother a minute." Carrie just looked at him then turned and walked back into the house. John finally followed her.

Traci was sitting in a chair watching as the two teenagers came into the living room. She looked at John and said, "What do you want John?"

John stood rocking back and forth on his feet. He licked his lips and began talking. He said, "I... Well I've been thinking about what you said. I talked to my grandpa and he said... well we don't have any reason to believe you are bad people and... well I sort of like both of you and if you don't mind I'd like to see Carrie and..."

Carrie was standing beside John watching him in shock. He mother sat and frowned while she listened to him talk. When he finished she said, "John I've already told you you're welcome here whenever you want. I appreciate what you've done for Carrie but if you think... No we won't go there. But if you mistreat her in any way I'll be the worst nightmare you've ever had."

Carrie reached out and took John's hand. She led him to the couch and pushed him to sit. "John do you want a coke or something?" she asked.

Over the next several weeks John and Carrie became inseparable. She spent all the time she could with him at school. At first it was for his protection but then later it was because she really liked him and wanted to be near him. When the other kids saw how John treated her they began to treat her better. She began making friends. After all, if the son of one of the oldest and most respected families in town thought she was OK she must be.

Since John and Carrie were so close he spent a lot of his free time at her house also. He became friends with Traci and her boarders. The four women who rented the apartments loved to tease John. They would dress provocatively and flirt with him until he was tongue tied from embarrassment. They never completely crossed the line but it was obvious they weren't afraid to use their sexuality to torment him.