True Rail Love

Story Info
Woman finds solace with strange man on a train.
3.2k words
4.24
39.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrives at the train station well in advance of her scheduled train. With time to spare, her thoughts wander in anticipation of this new adventure. Nervously, she finds a spot to sit down on a nearby bench as she waits for her train. Although she knew that leaving behind everything she had known was going to be rough, she never anticipated that it would be THIS rough. Sitting on the bench she watches all of the people walk by; Each with their own story and their own destination. Looking furtively at her watch she realizes that the boarding call for her train would be sounding any minute now. For a moment she contemplates heading back home and leaving the train station; giving up on the new life and adventure that awaited her across the country. The loudspeakers in the train station blared, "Now boarding to New York". Slowly standing, she realizes that her moment of decision had arrived. Picking up her bags she slowly makes her way to the boarding platform for the train bound for New York.

Holding her breath for a moment, she steps onto the train as the doors to the train open. With a mixture of excitement and trepidation, she moves forward into the train in search of a seat. Walking down the narrow center aisle of the train she steps aside as courtesy for an older couple. She watches them as they walk ahead of her and she notices how caring and attentive the older couple are to each other. The man lovingly helps his wife down the aisle of the train, making sure the woman's steps are solid and that she doesn't trip. Watching the couple find seats she quietly wonders if she will ever have what they have; true eternal love.

She walks past the older couple and finds her seat. Placing her bags in a luggage compartment overhead she turns and starts to take her seat when she is unexpectedly bumped from behind. She turns around as a handsome young man with a briefcase apologizes to her. Still startled, she nods her head in acceptance of his apology. Taking a moment to look more closely at this handsome man, she is instantly attracted to him; secretly hoping that he would sit next to her on the train. As she sits down in her seat her heart is racing in anticipation of the handsome strangers next move. With a quiet sigh she watches as the man continues down the aisle and exits for another car on the train.

As the passengers were hurriedly finding places to sit on the train, an announcement blared over the speakers on the train, "Ladies and gentlemen, there will be a ten-minute delay...we apologize for any inconvenience and recommend that you enjoy a cocktail or other beverage from one of our staff on board." Looking around the almost-empty train car, she considers herself lucky to have an entire row of seats to herself. Sitting next to a window, she looks out and starts to daydream about her new life.

Suddenly her daydream is shaken when she hears an unfamiliar voice, "Excuse me, but I think you're in my seat." Before she can speak, the handsome man smiles and takes the seat immediately next to hers. As he sits down, his strong muscular thigh gently brushes hers and makes her catch her breath. Gathering her thoughts, she replies to the man, "I'm sorry... I can move if you'd like." The man smiles and gently pats her knee indicating to her to stay where she is. "This looks like your first time traveling, enjoy the view before the sun goes down," said the man. She thanks him and turns her eyes back to the scene outside of the train window. Her mind facing, she can sense that the man is looking at her and she can feel his leg occasionally grazing hers. Quietly sitting in her seat, she is not afraid of the attention from this man, but strangely excited.

As the train leaves the station, her fingers tightly clutch the arms of her seat. As the now-moving train rattles and shakes down the tracks, she suddenly feels something warm and soft on her hands making her relax her grip. The man takes her hand and gently calms her with his strength. A few minutes later he smiles and lets go of her hand. She smiles back at the man in appreciation of his act of caring and concern. Before she can say anything, the man signals an attendant and orders two cocktails. Mesmerized by this handsome, strong and caring stranger, she smiles again as he hands her a Jack and Coke. She accepts the drink and briefly clinks the cocktail glasses in a silent mock toast. Sensing that she is about to speak, the man places a finger on her lips and says, "You are an absolute goddess in my eyes, for now that's how I want to know you...no names...and to just simply enjoy this glimpse of heaven." She brings a hand to her neck and face because she feels a blush starting and in the process affords the man a clear view of her breasts. Although somewhat modestly dressed, her gorgeous curves were very evident. As he looks at her with appreciation she feels herself becoming less afraid of this whole adventure and more confident. She can feel his eyes all over her body as they drink their cocktails.

The lights in the train car slowly start to dim as a screen is lowered in the front part of their seating section. As the movie starts and the compartment becomes even darker the two slowly start to move toward each other. Every so slightly, inch by inch. Slowly, he lifts up the armrest that separates them. As his thigh presses firmly against her leg, a tingle runs up her spine and down to her womb. The electricity between the two is undeniably strong. Turning her head to look out the window, her leans over her. His mouth inches from her ear he whispers, "You are incredibly beautiful." Although she is feeling emboldened by the experience, she still cant believe that this handsome man is talking about her. Smiling at the man, she looks in his eyes and says, "So...can you read minds too?" With a sly grin, the man looks back and her and whispers, "Most definitely...and I think you can read mine too..." She loved the sensation of his warm breath softly tickling her ear as he spoke.

She knows that if she turns just slightly her lips would capture his. Does she submit now to this handsome stranger? Before she can make her mind up he leans back. She looks over and his eyes are closed. She takes this time to study him. He is a tall man with dark black hair that looks soft to the touch. His lips are firm and bow shaped. She didn't usually see such perfect lips like these on a man. His face is slightly tanned with a rugged cleft at his chin. She is staring at his lips when he turns to her. His striking deep gray eyes looked deeply into hers. As he leaned to her, she simultaneously leaned towards him. Catching herself, she cant believe how she is mesmerized by this handsome stranger.

In the darkness of the train car he pulls her close to him. Slowly he traces her full lips with his index finger extended. Her lips felt so soft, so moist, so inviting to him. Unable to resist her any longer, he presses his lips gently against hers. The electricity between the two was palpable as the kiss became deeper and more passionate. Reveling in the taste of each others lips, she slowly opens her lips and allows him access to her waiting mouth. As his velvet-like tongue slipped over her lips and entwined with her tongue, she pushes closer to him. Her head is spinning, but all she can think about now is how good this feels and how right it all seems. Their tongues probe deeper and more passionately into their mouths as the pace of their breathing intensifies.

She can feel the warmth growing between her legs; her body is alive and filled with passion and desire. Unconsciously, she slowly starts to spread her legs apart as if to invite this stranger inside. Still locked in a passionate kiss, she runs her hand down his strong muscular thigh. Feeling his strong leg, her hand is drawn towards his crotch. As her hand runs up his thigh, she brushes against a long, thick bulge running along the inside of his thigh. She is shocked and excited all at the same time over her "monumental" discovery.

Suddenly, she is awakened as the train shudders to a halt and slowly starts again. Catching her breath momentarily, she slowly opens her eyes. Was all of this just a dream? Shaking her head she suddenly realizes that there is an arm around her. As she slowly turns her head she realizes she is laying is his arms. As she clears her throat she looks up and sees him affectionately looking down at her. He smiles at her and whispers, "That must have been one hell of a dream..."

She blushes as she tries to sit up and readjust herself. With a gentle motion, he tugs at her arm to keep her where she is. He whispers in her ear to tell her that he didn't want her dream to end. Looking into her eyes he says the small moans she was making while she was sleeping make him think that she didn't want it to end either. As she slowly shakes her head no, she reaches up for him. Surprised that she is making the first move, she stops. Looking deeply into each others eyes, they both knew what they wanted. Taking a deep breath he waits, wanting her to make the first move. Staring into his eyes she moans as she pulls him to her. Chest pressed against chest, they enter a deep, passionate kiss. She is hungry for this intoxicating stranger and wants to get closer to him. He wraps his arms around her and moans softly. Her tongue fighting with his tongue for more. Her pussy is now dripping with desire. As she turns closer into his embrace he works one knee between her legs. Softly at first he begins to rub his knee against her pussy and then increases the pressure. She is on the brink of an orgasm. The last comprehensible thought she has is that thankfully the train is half-empty and they essentially have their own private traveling car. His lips break apart from hers, as she whimpers he replaces them at the hollow of her shoulder blades. He is feathering kisses from her shoulders to her neck; she can feel his warm breath on her skin and it excites her even more.

He breaks away momentarily and looks into her eyes. She starts to squirm under the scrutiny. He looks at her and says, "You are so damn beautiful... I think I could fall in love with you if I let myself." Having trouble speaking she nods her head yes. With a deep and passionate voice he whispers,"I need to touch you Baby...I need to fuck you... Will you let me?" Once again she nods her head yes, but this time he notices she is shaking. "Are you afraid of me?" he asks. Finding her voice at last, she replies, "No, I don't think I could ever be afraid of you... I want you to touch me... My body aches for you... I want to feel you squeeze my nipples... I want to feel your hands on my ass and I want your big hard cock deep inside of me... I want to feel how much you want me".

He takes her hand and kisses it. Slowly, he starts to lightly kiss along her hand, up her palm to her inner wrist. She strokes her other hand over his chest. She unbuttons the top two buttons of his shirt and slips her hand inside. The smooth skin of his muscular chest excites her. He groans when she caresses his nipples. He roughly grabs her and kisses her deeply. He tugs her head back by her hair, trying to get more, to get deeper. His tongue is wrestling with hers, almost roughly. She is excited by his strength, his force and his control. His hand starts at her waist and drift up. He cups her breast through her shirt and can feel her nipples hardening through her shirt. She takes his hand and places it under her shirt. Under her shirt, he finds her gorgeous braless breasts. He can almost feel them quivering with want. He tells her he wants to suckle at them and to run his tongue over her nipples. She groans as he dips his head to do exactly that.

Slowly she places her hand on his long, hard, thick cock. Running her hand down the length of his rock-hard member, he moans as she cups his large balls in her hand. He starts to fumble with unbuttoning his shirt. With a sly grin she reaches over and rips open his shirt. As the buttons hit the ground, so do his pants. They are both standing, slightly panting as he smiles at her and says, "Someone here has too many clothes on!" As she starts to pull her pants down he takes off her shirt. She now stands before him, naked in the glow of the movie screen at the front of the train car. Looking in his eyes, she sees appreciation and pleasure in his face as he stands admiring her naked body.

He moves closer to her and reaches up and grabs the hair on the back of her head. Pulling her head back, their mouths collide with passion. Tongues entwined, their bodies pressed against each other, they are filled with lust and want. She can feel his long hard thick cock pressed against her body. She imagines what it would feel like to have such a large cock deep inside of her. Just feeling it pressed against her, she already know that it is bigger than she has ever encountered... by far...

He moves her back into her seat and knees down between her legs. Draping her long, toned legs over the armrests on the chairs, he slowly starts to massage her wet quivering clit with his fingers. Her body tingles in excitement and anticipation. Her breathing becomes heavier as her hips start to rock in rhythm with this massage. "Do you like to watch?" she whispers to him. He smiles and nods yes. She reaches her hand down and takes over. He sits back on his heels and watching her. His breathing gets faster as his cock grows even harder. He knows that he can't take much more of watching her. After a few minutes, he shoves her hand away and replaces her fingers with his tongue. As his tongue slides in her wet pussy she softly moans. He flicks his tongue over her clit as she bucks in the seat moaning softly. He then stands up and looks down at her with lust and hunger in his eyes. She starts to stand up, but a glistening drop on the tip of his cock catches her eye. She leans forward and takes his cock into her mouth. He thrusts his hips forward as she takes his long hard cock into her mouth. Grabbing the back of her head, he forces his cock deeper into her mouth almost choking her.

Although he thoroughly enjoys fucking her hot wet mouth, he wants to taste her again. He gently lifts her up as he slowly kneels in front of her. In one motion, he buries his face between her legs. Feverishly licking and sucking her clit, he inserts his fingers one at a time in her hot slick pussy. He feels her grinding her hips toward him. Looking up at her, he licks the fingers that were just deep inside of her. As he leans back over her she grabs his hand and licks his fingers, tasting herself. She groans as he sucks her clit into his mouth. He can sense her body tremble as she is close to orgasm. She starts to shudder and shake. As she clenches around his fingers he reaches up and squeezes her breast. Excited by her response to his touch, his cock gets even harder as he feels her juices running down his hand.

He pulls her to her feet and turns her around. In one smooth movement he bends her over and buries his cock deep inside her. Slowly at first, he then completely fills her with his long hard manhood. She gasps as he plunges his cock deep into her sex. With a yelping moan she pushes back against him. He puts a hand on her back to still her and to stabilize the two lovers as the thrusting intensifies. Now ramming hard into her pussy, he moans contentedly. Reaching around with one hand, he rubs her nipples and she reaches down to rub her clit. He loves the sensation of his large hanging balls slapping against her as he buried his cock deep inside of her. He starts to thrust faster and faster as she turns her head to capture his mouth with hers. He can feels his ball start to tighten as he gets closer to the point of no return. With one last thrust of his cock she feels his seed gushing into her womb. Their bodies quiver and shake as they both simultaneously reach orgasm. Exhausted, they both collapse onto their seats in the dark train car. The train continues its journey down the tracks as the outside world and other passengers are oblivious to the intense lovemaking.

He turns and gently pulls her to his lap. He grins at her and whispers, "Wow...You are so damn beautiful." She smiles and looks away. Slowly they start to collect all of their clothing. While they are getting dressed she notices one of the buttons from his shirt on the floor. She moves over in the darkness and reaches down to pick it up. Glancing back to see if he has noticed her discovery, she sees that he is putting his shoes on. She sticks the button in her pocket; she wants a tangible memory of him. Now that they are both dressed, he looks at his watch and notices that they should be reaching New York in about 15 minutes. They sit quietly in the darkness of the train. She looks out the window and he sits in a seat closest to the door of the train. When the train arrives at the station in New York, he reaches over and hands her a business card. She looks at the card and notices that the only thing on the card is some type of logo. She looks up at him with a questioning look on her face. He smiles and says, "If it is meant to be it will be..." She reaches down beneath her seat for her handbag to store the card. Looking up, he is gone...