Trust Buster

Story Info
Dad trusts son that porn film with son and mom is good idea.
3.9k words
157.4k
88
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,689 Followers

[©2010 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS OVER THE AGE OF 18; NO EVENTS DESCRIBED ARE TRUE; THIS STORY HAS A 'HARDER EDGE' THAN MOST; BE WARNED: HERE BE DRAGONS; FOR AGES 21 OR ABOVE]

[Father trusts son foolishly; son maneuvers situation in his favor to secure money and his gorgeous mom from father; hatches plan, which works.]

*

If there was a villain in this piece, then surely it was me. My name is James, call me Jim. I had a good relationship with my father, Mal, and my mother, Sue. When I say 'good', I don't mean that they were doting parents, spoiling their only child. I was over 18 now and ordered out of my little bedroom offset from the house, separated by the garage. I managed to do some jobs around town and paid rent for the right to stay in that room as if I were a boarder.

My parents were both from wealthy backgrounds, each with their own trust fund, etc. I on the other hand had nothing as of my 18th birthday. Their generosity ended on that magic 18th b-day. Working two jobs, one in a warehouse as a stacker and the other in a plumbing pipe yard as a stacker, it was great for my tan and my developing physique but not much else. Those jobs made my arms strengthen as my biceps grew until they bulged 23 inches worth. However, they didn't increase my bank accounts. Having to pay my parents for rent and my ten year old car, I was broke. I had to think of something.

I'm very ashamed to admit this; I figured I had to find someone who trusted me, and then take them, big time. The nearest 'sucker' like that was my own father. At 50, he had everything that I wanted and didn't have: a paid off home, trust fund money, and most of all, my super sexy mom. Whereas he was a nondescript balding, paunchy, grey little man, my mother was 43 and as beautiful as ever. At five foot two, she looked very much like Dolly Parton, though not quite as extreme. Still, she had similar fantastic legs, great Barbie Doll type figure, with breasts out of proportion. I am ashamed to admit that I stole one of her bras and used it while I stared out at mom sunning herself by our pool. When I had finished, the bra was half full of spunk. The level of stuff just reached the label reading 36D. The elastic on the bra was frayed before I 'used' it. Those cups had been under such constant pressure as mom's boobs strained that poor thing to the bursting point. You can imagine the thoughts that would go thru an 18 year old son's mind when he saw his mom in the morning at breakfast. Every time that she moved, her breasts would jiggle and shake noticeably. Her 'robe' was a frilly little thing that went down only an inch below her womanhood. Her tanned legs, slender ankles, and gorgeous, smooth sexy feet were on display in those whorish high Lucite slides. The small detail that they were clear plastic, top and bottom, so that you could see the soft soles of mom's beautiful feet even with her shoes on wasn't missed by me.

Well, that was the conundrum; I had nothing but a developing physique. I also had no money, no wife, and no prospects for any miracle. If I could only convince dad into doing something, I might just spirit away some of those things.

Well, on the same day that catastrophe struck I had my opportunity. It turns out that my dad's trust fund had been with that guy Bernie, you know the Bernie guy that now is safely put away in jail. At that moment, dad went from wealthy to poor in a flash. Yes, my gorgeous mother still had HER trust fund, and as long as they were married, that should have been enough. But, a man has pride. He also had some expenses that he would never want mom to see. He had to somehow pay them off himself. On the night that he learned he had lost everything, he approached me for any ideas. The trusting fool, I told him I would think about it.

The idea was a longshot, but I had to pitch it to him to see if he bought it. I told him that there was a huge market for adult films on the web as well as mobile and DVD home use. I told him if we could make an inexpensive such movie, we could make a fortune.

He said that the studio, actors, etc. would probably cost in the thousands.

I said: "Sure, it COULD cost that much, if we just turned it over to the pros. On the other hand, we could do everything ourselves, with a rented camera, this house as a set, and even relatives or friends as cheap actors." [I braced myself for his response. This was a 'loaded' suggestion; I wanted him to bite on this so I could suggest me and, yes, mom...]

Dad: "Well, I trust your judgment if you said you studied this in the university library--movie production that is. About actors, I can't see myself in this; as it is, your mother is pretty blunt about how inadequate I am down there. Can you think of anyone we could use to save money?" [I was thinking, "YES!!"]

Me: "Well, mom would be a fantastic actress. I never noticed her in that way, but some of my friends think she is somewhat attractive." [Okay, I underplayed it; if I said that I thought mom was f--king hot and couldn't wait to do her, he probably would have had some reservations about the project.]

Dad: "Your mother? I don't know. Even if she would, who could be the other actor, someone inexpensive but trustworthy?"

Me: "Let's ask mom first..." [Yes! The trap is set, the foot is in it; now to spring it with a 3rd party opinion, my high society mother...]

Mom for her part thought it was the craziest idea in history. She said even if she was safe, what with her diaphragm and condoms, she'd still feel embarrassed.

I worked on her for two hours, with dad's encouragement. He was so desperate in his pleading anyone would've played the actress for him at that point. We finally convinced mom to try just a first film. She reluctantly agreed, but only with full protection for her.

There was a pause of a few days while I rounded up some things like lights and a 1080p camera. With all of that secure, I came into their section. Mom, as was her wont, was in the Florida room, doing calisthenics in a molecular thin grey leotard, her tanned thighs, shapely legs, and ruby red toenailed smooth feet out there on display. I gathered both of them together, telling them I had everything ready, including a script.

He asked who this actor was going to be that would cost us nothing.

I took a deep breath and suggested myself.

They both laughed. He said: "You can't be serious. Oh, sure, we know you'd work for free and be trustworthy, but how believable would it be for you to be some sexy stud?"

That was my opening; as he stood there, a dumpy 50 year old, next to my sensuous mom, 43 with an incredible figure barely concealed by a skintight grey leotard, I ripped off my shirt and flexed my muscles. They had not seen me since I worked those two very labor intensive jobs, and I was now less a punk and more a hunk. My sexy mother was standing in front of him, which was fortunate. Mom even wiggled towards me, putting her approving hand on my broad shoulders and then sliding them down to my bulging biceps. He couldn't see mom's leotard, as her nipples popped and a huge damp spot appeared down in her blessed crescent. While mom's upper hand was having a field day feeling the super charged muscles of her strapping son, her other hand (unseen by him as it was between her and me) sought out my cock; she squeezed that too, feeling it also expand as it pumped to iron hardness. She quickly felt up its ten inch length from tip to base, hefted the balls, which were the size and weight of navel oranges, and then quickly snuck that lower hand back up to my other arm.

She cooed, "You have to feel this, Mal! It's as hard as a rock! No wonder he can handle those two backbreaking jobs...he must be incredibly strong." For the first time ever, she confided in me, and right in front of him. She whispered: "I'm so proud of you, Jimmy, you are such a man...you are much more of a man than your wimpy father. My God, you are hung like a bull! It's not healthy to carry around all of that cum. You should get rid of it as soon as possible, but do it in a natural way."

Me: [Whispering to her.] "Where's the most natural place for a penis to dump a heavy load of cum laden with lots of babymaking sperm?"

Mom: "In a vagina?"

Me: "Well, it's settled then; I will dump all of my potent seed, millions of vibrant, healthy sperm into a vagina."

Mom: "B..but the only vagina around here is mine."

Me: "Okay, we are all in agreement; I will have to pump all of the babybatter in my swollen balls into your vagina."

Mom: "But I am married, I'm your mom, and this weekend I'm at my peak fertility!"

Me: [I stopped whispering, then smirked] "I can't wait, mom!"

He quickly asked what mom said.

I said that she was just re-assuring me, not to be shy and to make this film for you.

Well, that did it. The first film was all set to go.

What was great about all of this was that I had gotten the whole idea off the ground; now, I still had control as I handed him the script. The movie consisted of a husband (me) begging his reluctant wife (played by my gorgeous mom) to get more into sex now that they (i.e. we) were married. As the action proceeded, I was in bed with mom. We were playing husband and wife.

Me: "Honey, I agreed to use condoms; the least you can do to show you want us to succeed in the bedroom would be to remove that damn diaphragm."

Mom: "I don't know honey; I have relied on it for years and..."

As part of my script, we stopped to wait for a close-up: I dropped my heavy ten inch cock onto the slavering damp lips of mom's pussy. The camera recorded as I sawed back and forth, trying to raise mom's excitement level via her clitoris. I was succeeding.

Mom: "OH, GOD, you win Jimmy! I will take that thing out." [After a few minutes of maneuvering and a few ouches, she pulled out the weird looking contraption.]

Me: [That damned diaphragm represented chastity and birth control to me, so I had the camera do a close-up as my big hands grasped that diaphragm and tore it into small pieces. As part of the script, mom had to make me safe by putting a 'helmet on my soldier'. I had purposely NOT bought any oversized rubbers for myself, knowing then that they would have to pause and get some of HIS out of the bathroom. All of this was part of my script, which paralleled my plan. As mom opened the condom wrapper, the camera close-up showed how his size condoms would only be a little cap covering less than a third of my big headed cock.]

Mom looked up at me with awe, saying: "You are so much more man than your father. But that thing is just too big,. We just have to get those oversized condoms, or maybe go to the vet supply place for some horse sized ones." [We waited as I got Magnum Super XX size, which just barely fit. Once he was satisfied he turned away back to the camera. To my astonished thrill, mom used her long thumb nail to perforate that condom right at its end. She looked over as he struggled with the camera shutter speed and gave me a long languid kiss. At this point, I knew that my plan had already succeeded. From a dusty, downtrodden manual worker with absolutely nothing, I would soon have mom. That would include her incredible trust fund as well as her even more incredible figure.]

Even though I had written the script and knew all of the dialogue, he took the time as director to block out the scene.

Mal (dad): "If I read this scene properly, Jim convinces his wife, i.e. you Sue, to have sex with him. He tore out her diaphragm but allows her to find a condom big enough for him to keep her absolutely safe, which she is. You two simulate sex until he pulls out and shoots his two or three droplets on your pubic hair." [He assumed that I was somehow like him and would just have listless sex and then an orgasm in which a few rain drops would fall uselessly to the ground. BUT, that was not my plan! We were about to go off-script.]

I had carefully 'blocked out the script' for the best action for me and my partner, in this case my supersexy mom. The next scene was nuclear hot. I was on my back, with my body on a slight incline. With me lifted by pillows, my powerful 10 inch cock was pointed at a 45 degree angle, perfect for a woman to drag herself up and do the old tug of war. Mom was positioned on all fours, looking away from me. She had to crawl on all fours, backing up, until her tight, warm, welcoming pussy caught my fatheaded cock. As she bottomed out on it, the lips at the entrance to that wondrous place were pushed in, holding tightly around my huge cock. As she moved away from me, pulling away from my cock, the glove tight lips held to the thick fuck pole, pulling out of her love nest. I could watch this and it was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Better yet, I could see, and caress, mom's gorgeous legs and lovely smooth feet, all within a few inches of me. After ten minutes of this, we cut and went to the final love scene.

Still wearing that big condom that just barely fit over the doorknob sized end to my cock, I now had to finish in the missionary position. He had the filming pause to ensure that the condom was still securely on (not knowing that mom had put a huge cut in the condom's cap, making it totally useless.) Then he said action and I proceeded to enter mom. She moaned in pleasure. As he filmed this, he assumed that all of the action and emotion was contrived...little did he know that mom and I were not acting. Every time that I elicited a moan of passion from mom, it was real. Every time it appeared that she had the big 'O' it was real. We were now set for the climax, in every way.

My big cock was withdrawn from mom as we took the positions, mom on her back, legs spread, pussy dripping. Her hands formed a triangle over the entrance, showing me where I had to go. I plopped that babymaker into her capable hands and told her to use it for her own pleasure.

As the camera rolled on, it recorded mom taking firm hold of that thick hose and bending it as best she could. She first used it to tingle the sensitive labia and clitoris, giving her a first orgasm for this scene (that was six total for the movie so far.) Then, with her hand looking tiny while holding my manhood, she used the rubber covered cock to touch the sensitive inner edges and then the even more sensitive vaginal walls leading into the 'main event room'. Finally, she let go and prodded me with her locked together heels, like spurring a horse.

I didn't need an owner's manual to know what to do. With a manly grunt for the sake of the camera, I plunged all the way in. Mom winced at the power she felt, and then sighed as I withdrew. I pulled all the way out so the camera could record my full size—only the cockhead remaining at the very entrance. With another grunt, I plunged all the way in, and then started some frenetic action. Mom joined in and we looked like two healthy bunnies trying to reproduce. As a matter of fact, we were trying to do just that. During one of our breaks, he had gone to the car to retrieve something, and we talked:

Me: "I just can't believe this is all working out; to be honest, mom, I had planned that this all happen, that I won your heart with, well, my big cock. I must have dreamt a thousand times that I would win your heart and then you'd be mine, dedicated, loyal, and willing to have my babies."

Mom: "Well, I should be mad, but that damn cock of yours! It's amazing you didn't try and seduce the whole town. I can assure you that the old, horny women of my bridge club would all jump at the chance to have you. All of them are married, some are even still fertile. God, I could just see you, looking proudly as those society women rolled in, each sporting a swollen belly carrying your child. Wow, that even turns me on! Well, maybe it's enough that one society woman's belly swells with the life you put into her...and that will be ME and only me! I can still have children, and I WANT children.

Your father is sweet, but he was no longer man enough after he lost his trust fund and power. Now YOU are the alpha male, the leader, and you must service the woman of the house. When we get back on the set, I want you to think about asserting your physical superiority. I need you to shoot sperm deeply inside me...do whatever it takes, but make it deep inside of me. Think of my ovum, my egg, just waiting for a virile young man to come along and cover it with potent seed. Make me a mommy again...get me pregnant!! If you do, there will be one divorce, one person returned to their maiden name, one trip to Vegas, one quick mother-to-son marriage, and finally, after nine months, one hospital room scene, where mommy plus daddy will equal baby. If I know psychology, assuming the three of us are present at the hospital, at the exact moment the doctor spanks our new baby, there will be one person crying, one person smiling and one person bursting with pride."

We resumed the film, which involved me shooting. I talked him into making a 'creampie' scene. I don't know why he bought into it; if I had a condom on, there could be no creampie (How could there be excess goo dripping out of a vagina when the cock had a 'hat' on?) Anyway, he felt confident that if mom pulled off the condom and I just shot my few droplets (like him) at the outer entrance, there was zero risk. He didn't count on my powerful unit, however.

We got to the climactic final moments. I pulled out and mom removed the cut up and now pointless condom. She sat up as did I; she would milk my huge cock of its few droplets (sic) and end the film. Well, her red fingernailed hands went around that ten inch long tube and keyholed it with amazing speed and purpose.

As she felt my cock swell and saw my eyes close, she lowered it down. The camera closed in for the few droplets. Then the slit expanded to the size of a bottle cap. The torrential outpouring was like a small dousing of a fire, with wide splashes of sperm-laden seed soaking her inviting muff, her thighs and most of all, the entrance to her blessed chamber. The camera finally pulled away and was turned off as the spray ended, some two minutes later. I bent over to kiss my beautiful mother. However, as he worked on the camera and I attended to her ruby red pliant lips, mom proceeded to use my big cock as a squeegee. She dragged it along her thighs, pushing a huge globule of sperm about to drip onto the bed back towards her very receptive and oh so very fertile vagina.

My cock eventually gathered every significant puddle, pushing them to the lips of her fertile pussy. She used her ankles and heels once again as a 'spur' making me use my cock as a plow. I pushed all of that collected cum and sperm back inside, and then deeply towards the cervix and fertile womb.

He finally put the camera away. Now he was thinking of all the money he would make for himself to compensate for his lost trust. Well, speaking of lost trust, I prevailed upon mom to keep to her word.

Sure enough, she kicked him to the curb. For the sake of our modesty, she had me grab that film. It would never be released but only serve as a memento of our first time making love. She did everything else she promised, just as if she had had the same plan as I did. The divorce, name restoration, quick marriage out west, and then settling down with her trust fund money all followed like clockwork. Her trust fund was sizeable, and we felt bad, so we gave dad enough to be comfortable too. It didn't matter to me because I now had 24/7 access to the hottest MILF in the country.

The only thing that could top all of this was the sheer irony of things. As he was told that it was going to be a divorce for him, he got into a heated debate with mom, basically begging for her to stay with him. Just at the point when she coldly had me flex my big guns, showing him that she needed more man than he could provide...at that very moment, mom conceived our first child. We ended up having five children together; with that trust fund, we could easily afford it.

clinton09
clinton09
1,689 Followers
12