All Comments on 'Trust Left Out'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
She Was In Marketing

Is that just a polite word for lawyer or politician? Signed: BTW

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

cucks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

At Least The Writing Style Honestly Reflects The Husband's Character:

Weak, shallow, lacking focus and substance, and having no real goal or purpose.

What difference does it make what he had for breakfast at the diner? Why did all his years of suffering, contemplation, and submission not prepare him mentally and emotionally for this revelation, or his wife repeating her adultery with another man? Why is the focus on Love, instead of her lack of character, ethics, virtue, commitment, and betrayal? Why does the story leave out her eventual confession, regret, remorse, contrition, and acts of penance? Because there were none? How do you reconcile such emotional and spiritual violence she committed against the marriage without a demonstration that she understands her comprehensive failure of character and ethics?

Oh, because she forgot about Gerry; he meant nothing to her; the fucking meant nothing to her. She might as well have forgotten about running her car over a neighbor's pet, or one of their children.

The wife is mentally dysfunctional, a sociopath. But the really sick person is the man who decided to stay in a marriage with such a broken crippled soulless woman. He is her cake. She wants to keep it. She'll be eating her cake as well every time she thinks she can get away with it, again. Why not? It hasn't cost her anything of value yet.

Thanks for the effort.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Okay listen up all you delusional people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHEATERS DO NOT LOVE THE PERSON THEY HAVE CHEATED ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you all get that?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - without TRUST or ETHICS or HONESTY (never mind LOVE) there can be no happy marriage - end of story. With a 50% divorce rate within the first 5 years, that is not working out so well any more. Why don't we just get to the pre-nupt contract and forget all about religious requirements for marriage - they might last longer and actually mean something - especially when there are substantial financial, personal and painful losses involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have a nice way of crafting words.

Your story heaven and the man endure already did for all those years and then question what's going on it's simply foolish refoolish and really ruined your story.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Ok, I might be dumb as a box of rocks, but why is it cheaper to keep her? No kids mentioned, both employed, what’s the deal? Dump the cheating bitch and restart your life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That his wife was all spin after learning she'd been caught is absolutely right on the nose. Nailed it. This is the likely path by cheaters when caught. Especially women. That hubby didn't expect it is telling.

The weakness in the story is that we don't really get any idea why he handled the cheating as he did. It seems he made a covert contract with his wife. Covert in that she wasn't aware of it. He expected that if he gave her the free pass, she would owe him and be a great wife. Covert contracts never pan out for obvious reasons.

Knoxhard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So true, once the trust has been violated it’s over. I know because my marriage of 37 years is blowing up as we speak

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Not only did Doris' husband not get any answers, neither did we readers. I guess they weren't the point of the story; it was about the destruction of trust. Still it's spartan where there might be more. The why of the original affair, the how she turned back to him. Was she really up to her old tricks again?

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Yea, trust resumes it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YOU SIR ARE A VAGINA COVERED IN PINK COTTON CANDY!!!! no wonder your wife stepped out on you!! Sorry Cuz but it's the truth!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was fucking stupid.

If you decide to keep the bitch you can't throw a hissy fit over nothing TEN YEARS LATER and DIVORCE her. Grow some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To anony 12 days ago.

Read between the lines dude, first, she was at it again.

Second, he hit his limit and corrected the error from so long ago, one he made trying to move past it and save the marriage.

But what the story really was about, was that he regained some of his self respect, and more importantly, self determination.

The reason he ended up dropping the divorce, was that her disrespect, her betrayals, and most of all her dishonesty set him free. He didn't have to worry about ANYTHING anymore, because he just no longer gave a fuck about her... and it's all on her. She was no longer worthy, and she was NEVER trustworthy.

There are two sides to a formal marriage... there's the piece of paper, and then there's the relationship itself. Once the relationship was thoroughly destroyed, then all you're left with is a piece of paper, and THAT, he just does not care about.

Try and think just a little deeper than the most superficial elements, would you?

Goose.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So you wrote a non-ending to another story. Weak.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Anon below telling others to “read between the lines”

Pull that cactus out of your ass, you condescending prick :)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can see why this didn’t score s high as the quality of the writing might have indicated. The plot went sideways. The MC never figured out what he wanted. As a result….he did nothing. Yeah..got divorced…but then is banging the slut afterwards? What a maroon…..

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Okay listen up. NEITHER OF YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORD LOVE MEANS

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bad!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

But he really never sat down and had her explain. When she stumbled he left the conversation rather than forcing her to continue.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

OK story but the husband character is just too simpy to tolerate!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.