Truth or Consequences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,057 Followers

"So that's all of it? You sent me off to have sex with Vicki so that you could have an affair and tell me it was punishment for what I had done. What have you got to say for yourself?"

Susan said, "Your right. That's what happened. I don't know what came over me that made me need to do that but it's done now and can't be undone. I still love you and I don't want to lose you. You don't have to worry that I would ever do anything like that again. I really wish now that I had never had that conversation with Vicki. I should have just trusted that you wouldn't have an affair with her."

I asked Susan to stand in front of me again. She didn't argue. She just got up and stood in front of me. I said, "I just have a couple more questions. Was the sex good? I mean did you really enjoy fucking Dave?"

Susan hesitated for only a second and said, "Yes it was great. It wasn't because of him it was because of the situation. He was my conquest. I had lured him in seduced him and fucked him. I enjoyed that very much."

"Thanks for the honesty. Now, you just said that you would never do that again. Does that mean that you would never want to do that again?"

Susan gave me a quizzical look then answered, "I will probably always think about what I did and become aroused by the idea. There will probably be a time when I would want to do something wild like that again but for the sake of our marriage I will not."

"You won't do it again? Well, what will you do if I have another fling with Vicki?"

"Vicki wouldn't have sex with you again unless I tell her it's all right with me."

"So tell her it's all right and make both of us happy."

Now Susan looked really confused. "You want to have another affair with Vicki?"

"Well, I don't want to deprive you of something you enjoyed so much."

"Are you saying the thought of me having sex with another man doesn't bother you?"

"As long as I know you love me and I know what you doing and can manage to watch you I guess I can live with it."

"You want to watch me have sex with another man?"

"When I watched you with Dave I was upset because I wasn't prepared for anything like that but even so when I saw you suck his cock you looked beautiful. When I have sex with you it's great but I don't get to see how beautiful you are when you're having sex. I just feel that I would like to watch you once in a while. What do you think?"

Susan said, "Just a minute" and left the room. She came back with a towel in one hand and something else in her other hand. She put the towel on the floor in front of me and got down on her knees. I still hadn't seen what she had in her hand that was now behind her back. What ever it was she had dropped it on the floor and she was now using both hands to open my pants. She released my cock that was already erect and lowered her mouth over it. Susan worked on my cock for several minutes until I was fighting not to cum, then she let go of my cock and reached behind her and picked up the cordless telephone. While I watched she dialed Vicki's number. When Vicki answered Susan said, "I don't think George has learned his lesson yet. Why don't you show him how week he is and I'll have to get even with him again...You'll do it? Thanks... Talk to you soon."

Susan put the phone down and swallowed my cock. I shot my load a few seconds later. Susan didn't let any of my semen leak from her mouth. When my orgasm was over Susan carefully removed my cock from her mouth and tipped her head and opened her mouth so she could show me that she had capture all of me semen then she closed her mouth and swallowed. Afterward she licked her lips and smiled at me and said, "If you have sex with that woman again there will be consequences."

K.K.
K.K.
3,057 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
More Stories