Tryst with Lena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisterE27
MisterE27
11 Followers

"I am on a pill," Lena said. "So don't worry at all, Mr. Parker."

Lena then grabbed his cock in her hands, gently rubbing it along the shaft and tickling the corona as Mathew enjoyed the view before him. Lena's eyes had mischief in them as she licked her lips, bouncing on her hips as her dress draped across her thighs.

She knelt forward as her pink lips wrapped around the head of Mathew's penis, sending heat to its base and causing a stirring in his loins.

Lena slid her tongue on the underside of the shaft as Mathew began to thrust lightly, watching the red-head bob up and down as she looked up at him. She only took about 2½ of his 8 inches into her mouth. But her strong sucking and expert use of her teeth had Mathew feeling spasms once again collecting in his balls.

Lena took her right hand and began to rub through her soaked panties, closing her eyes as she continued to suck. Mathew's cum and her own lubrication were still enveloping her pussy lips, still tender from sex. She felt an explosion rising within her, and her legs began to shudder as she hummed with her orgasm on Mathew's shaft.

Mathew spurted forth his cum as she hummed, Lena swallowing it before having to release to get air in gasping breaths. His cum rained over his stomach and wet the couch as both Lena and Mathew found themselves having to catch their breath.

Mathew then picked up Lena and rested her on the couch, beside him. They spooned as the smell of their sex filled the air, and the birds chirped their song outside the window as sunlight poked through.

As Gerry started crying for a meal, Lena pecked Mr. Parker on the lips before setting his son in his chair to get some breakfast. Mr. Parker readjusted his robe and fried up some eggs as Lena slipped into a comfy plaid buttondown nightshirt that hovered about mid-thigh.

After arranging their breakfast next to Gerrard, Mathew grasped Lena around the waist, taking her in for a hug.

"Honey, I really needed that with my wife gone," replied Mathew. "I suppose I can have three loves in my life. Consider your college tuition paid for. But we must keep this our secret."

"You were my first, Mr. Parker, Lena said. "But you will probably not be my last. I really like you a lot, so sexy. That's why I need someone with a small bit more experience to help me understand sex."

"Wow, I'm the first?" Mathew said. "It was my honor. I really want to be there for you. But you'll find a man of your own. A really lucky man."

Lena kissed him, looked at him with her green eyes, and nodded with a grin.

"I will not and cannot take the place of Mrs. Parker," Lena said. "I want to have a relaxing weekend with you. I think I will always have care about you though."

Gerry gurgled some food and laughed.

"And I you, hon," Mathew said. "We still got tomorrow, and we can take Gerry for a walk later and then I could practice with you more."

"I'd like that, Mr. Parker," she said.

MisterE27
MisterE27
11 Followers
12