Tucker the Fucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay back on the sofa and pulled Gina to him. Quickly she straddled him and, facing him, attempted to sink down on his gigantic member.

"Easy girl," he said warning her. "Take it easy, now this part should go slow. And when I'm in you nice and deep I want you to get the hell off me and let Lynn squat on me, just so that the two of you are opened up. When that's over with we can get down to some serious fucking, okay with you?"

"Yeah, sure," Gina said, but the sound of her disappoint was clear to everyone in the room.

"Then let's get going," he said with a leering grin. Gina wriggled her hips and sank down allowing perhaps two inches of his rod to enter her. She was stunned at the searing pain engulfing the walls of her pussy, never having had any difficulty entertaining a cock before. It was true enough that she had limited experience, but those preceding Tucker had slipped inside her with little or no effort, even the very first time. At least four minutes elapsed before Gina was able to accept some of his thick length inside her.

All the while Lynn stood next to their reclining shoulders, slowly masturbating --- bending her knees as her finger entered and straightening them as the fingers withdrew. Silently willing herself to hold off until that gorgeous thing was lodged inside her.

Gina continued slowly gliding up and down on him as instructed. It seemed to her that with each successive thrust, he went deeper and deeper. And as Tucker fucked Gina, Lynn's knees bent faster and faster.

Gina grunted forcefully when he suddenly surged about two more inches into her. The air seemed to whoosh from her lungs. He reached up and squeezed her breasts as if to demonstrate that he'd gone as far as he could for the moment. Gina knew another climax was close and sobbed with dismay when he ordered her to dismount.

Lynn wasted no time in centering his member on her hole and lowered herself down upon him.

"Slowly, now," he warned her. "Go too fast and I'll hurt you, possibly tear you up enough to need medical attention. Just take it easy, we'll fuck all day and into the night if you two want too, just go slowly at this point, okay?"

Lynn reluctantly agreed and saw Gina nod her head approvingly from the corner of her eye. She quickly straddled him and facing him, inserted him into her well lubricated cunt. She began to bounce up and down upon him, frustrated at the fact that she was not able to take his whole length inside her

"Turn around," Tucker said tersely to Lynn and she quickly performed a one-eighty, barely able to tolerate the loss of his prodigious prick for even one instant. Soon she was leaning back toward his chest and found herself delighted when Gina's hand began to glide over her stiffened nipples down her flank to her cunt, where she teased Lynn's aching clit --- eliciting a loud moan of pleasure from her.

As Gina continued to caress her, Lynn found herself leaning back until her body was resting on Tucker's chest and stomach. Suddenly he began to pump faster and faster and Lynn started to climax. His cock popped from her cunt and she screamed at the loss. But Gina was there for her, quickly reinserting it and Tucker resumed his fucking.

It wasn't long before he popped out of her again and this time Lynn tricked him, placing his cock at the entrance of her ass and telling him to thrust. He did and sent three inches of his thick bodied prick surging into her ass.

"Ugh!" she grunted.

He knew enough about ass fucking to delay moving his prick any more than necessary until her channels became accustomed to him. Even then, his initial thrusts were short and slow.

"Okay," she said breathing hard, "I think you can try again."

"You didn't answer my question before," he said quietly as he rolled his hips and moved his member inside her -- not going any deeper, but merely moving it a short distance back and forth.

"What question?' she asked and tried to turn her head to look at him but couldn't quite manage it.

"Have you had it up your ass before?"

"You asked if I ever tongued one before."

"Oh," he was nonplussed about the error, "well have you?'

"Yeah once, it wasn't a good experience."

"Why, what happened?"

"Are you gonna fuck me or what?" she said, hoping he'd drop it.

"Yeah, I'm gonna fuck you and fuck you good, but first answer the question."

"My uncle was the one. He also took my cherry. That part I liked and so I let him try the backdoor too, but it was a big mistake."

"He didn't go easy, huh?"

"For sure. He acted like it was a god damn turnpike, and just rammed it in -- no lube, not even a finger first. He tore the shit out of me. I was in bed for three days. My mother figured out what happened and almost threw me out into the street. He was safe because he was paying the rent. Men, sometimes they're such pricks."

Very tenderly he cupped her chin and said, "I won't hurt you. I promise."

"Somehow I know that already, Tucker. You're a really nice guy."

"Thanks," he said and kissed her behind the ear.

Gina sitting on the sofa next to them was crying after listening in on their conversation.

"I never done it before, Tucker," she said, feeling a need to confess.

They both looked at her and he said, "I'll be very gentle with you too, baby, don't worry about it. Are you ready?"

"Uh huh," she murmured.

"All right, now listen to me," he said as he centered his massive cockhead at her puckered entrance."It will take longer for you to come during an ass fuck. But, when you do get off, the pleasure is so excruciatingly powerful that it feels as if your entire rear end has been reamed-out with rapture. Nothing, but nothing can compare with the pleasure you're gonna feel when I fill your rear-end with what I call, that expanding bowel-bliss!"

"Jeez, you make it sound so romantic," she sighed and Gina began to giggle.

"Go on and laugh," he said to Gina. "You'll see for yourself in a little while."

"I can't wait," she tittered.

He smiled at her. "Yes you can," he said and applied a slight thrust at Lynn's entrance. He hole, slightly ajar from prior fingering and tonguing allowed him in about an inch and a half before Lynn experienced some discomfort.

"It doesn't hurt, exactly, but you better wait a minute, " she said haltingly.

He waited patiently for a few minutes and was rewarded when Lynn began pushing her rump back at him, quietly urging him to try again. Gina saw that Lynn was breathing in a very aroused manner and when Tucker gained further purchase into her she groaned.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked with genuine concern.

"Not . . . really," she said and then grunted. "I can feel my hole stretching and there's some discomfort, but keep going. It doesn't hurt so much."

He moved upon her again, but very slowly.

"How does it feel?"

"Okay, maybe a little weird, but okay."

Tucker made his decision to move a bit faster and thrust into her just as her ass moved back toward him. Her head snapped up in surprise. He knew she was well lubricated and thrust once more.

Lynn grunted, but managed a wane smile for his benefit. He felt her walls begin to stretch as he gouged his way into her.

"Ugh!" she grunted, and reached back to cup his testicles.

"What's this, he laughed, "I hurt you, you hurt me?"

Lynn tittered, "Something like that. You know your balls are so . . . soft and velvety. I have to put them in my mouth later, okay?'

"Be my guest," he rasped as he urged his thick member another half-inch inside.

Gina made a decision to join in and as Tucker lay back with Lynn straddling him as he moved into her ass, Gina leaned into her and they kissed, tongues swirling in and out of each other's mouths. Then, still kissing, Gina began to finger Lynn's pussy.

Perhaps thirty seconds passed in this manner when suddenly all of Lynn's muscles contracted at once. Her moans increased in volume as violent spasms wracked her body. Grunting several times in succession, her hands flew back to grip Tucker's thighs and dig in.

Gina took advantage of the situation and quickly slithered down Lynn's body until her mouth was in front of her cunt. Taking a deep breath, Gina stated to eat Lynn's sopping wet pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes!" Lynn gasped.

"That's so . . . that's soooo" She couldn't finish, her throat had constricted and her vocal cords would not work.

Tucker continued to move inward, but slowly, oh so slowly.

Gina used her talented tongue to drive Lynn even wilder. Her nerve endings were so taut that she felt every motion as he filled her wall to wall. She was crying with happiness and the tears rolled freely down her cheeks. The minimum amount of mascara she had applied earlier that day lost its place and followed the tears down, leaving long black trails in their wake.

Lynn began to move her body to meet his cock as it surged into her and magnified the sensations roiling through her system. Tucker held tightly to her hips and gave her several long hard thrusts.

"Ahhhhhh!" She cried out with each thrust. He felt his balls starting to boil over and held her hips even tighter as he into her ass as hard and fast as he could.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhh!" She wailed almost overcome by the added friction from his faster fucking and the orgasm sweeping over her simultaneously.

Suddenly Tucker felt his seminal fluid jetting out of him in a wild torrent, filling Lynn's rectum and gushing out to splatter over both of them as his massive prick surged inward once again. Lynn bucked wildly above him, as her orgasm sent her shrieking into a fit of joy. Gina was forced to withdraw and watch with fascination as Lynn underwent an almost violent climax.

Gasping for air, Tucker released his hold on Lynn's hips and she slid slowly to the floor; his prick popped from her ass and sent one last rope of sperm after her, landing on her shoulder.

"Oh my God!" Lynn exclaimed as she reveled in the host of sensations washing over her. He slid down beside her, took her face in his hands and kissed her on the forehead. She smiled and snuggled deep into his chest. He held out her hair and felt the cool air-conditioned air flowing past it. He held her neck and noticed the sweat on the neck was slowly drying up.

Time seemed to be moving very slowly through the sexual haze enveloping the three lovers. Gina joined them on the floor and Tucker kissed her softly and ran his hand between her legs.

Gina moaned with heat.

"My fingers love the feel of your cunt," he said.

She moaned and closed her thighs on his hand.

"I can't put it in you just yet. We'll have to wait a few minutes."

"Gonna do me in the butt too?"

"Does a bear shit in the woods?"

They both laughed and turned to Lynn and found her sound asleep.

Gina's hips rose up to meet his twisting fingers as they entered her slit. Gina groaned a little louder.

He began to kiss her neck, licking the salt deposited there by her perspiration. She moaned and drew closer to him. Her hips began to meet his questing fingers halfway as they established a familiar rhythm. He left her neck and shoulders and moved south, licking and kissing through her wispy pubic hair to her pinkish opening. He noted the swollen lips, the protruding clit, and slid his stiffened tongue into her.

She came instantly, and kept coming --- until he hardened and entered her ass, as he had promised.

All told, she came twenty-six times. She remembered counting them, she later told him because it was the only thing that kept her sane throughout the magnificence of it all.