Tuesday Morning With Gina and Brad

Story Info
Eating another guy's cum from my girlfriend's pussy.
1.2k words
4.35
110k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Gina moved in with me about a month ago and already I have noticed how "frisky" she gets in the mornings when I get home from my 3rd shift job. Many is the day I'd walk through the door to find her waiting for me naked or wearing nylons and high heels. We get along great and are very willing to try new things together, sometimes I'm the dominant and use her roughly and other times I submit and suffer her abuse but its all part of our wonderful sex life and I didn't think I would want it to be any other way, until one day last week when I came home and found her with another man.

I opened the front door and walked into the hallway and didn't hear her calling out to me. I put my coat away and walked down the hall and into our living room and quickly discovered the reason why she didn't call out a cheery hello...she was kneeling on our couch sucking the cock of a man I didn't know!

"What the fuck, Gina?" I asked incredulously. I couldn't believe she'd do this to me without even discussing it before hand. We were always very open about talking about our wants and desires sexually but this had never come up before.

"What the fuck does it look like I'm doing...I'm sucking Brad's cock!" she snarled at me and went back to sucking his big thick cock with abandon, taking him all the way into her throat and even gagging a little as he pulled her head deeper onto him.

"Dude, it was Gina's idea, she thought you'd get off on this." Brad smiled. He was about my size but he had a bigger thicker cock than I did. I looked at Gina and she winked at me, pulled Brad's cock out of her mouth and told me to strip. The way she said it made me realize that she was playing a dominance game with me so I shrugged my shoulders and began to undress. Soon I was standing naked in front of them and my cock started to harden while I watched the scene in front of me.

Gina had stopped sucking Brad's hard cock and she turned around and got on her hands and knees, raising her sweet ass up to meet his cock. Brad grabbed her hips and put the head of his cock against her cunt and rubbed it up and down a few times. I walked closer and could see how wet my girlfriend's pussy was.

"Put that big cock in my pussy, I need to get fucked now." Gina told Brad. He obliged her and slowly drove his whole cock into her needy cunt. His cock looked to be about 8" long and very thick and she groaned as he pushed deeper and deeper into her cunt, finally stopping when his balls were hanging down rubbing against her clit. Gina let out a big exhale and whimpered as Brad started to pull back before driving his cock into her harder this time. Over and over he plunged his thick cock into my girlfriend's pussy, causing her to moan and groan.

My own cock was rock hard now and throbbing as I watched the action in front of me. Brad moaned that he was getting close and Gina pushed her arms down in front of her, raising up her body and pushing herself back against him causing Brad to drive his cock in even deeper and harder, really fucking Gina now. I could tell she loved it.

I could see that Brad wasn't wearing a condom and I looked at Gina but before I could say anything, she told him to fuck her harder and fill her cunt with his hot cum. Brad started groaning and soon I could tell that he was cumming inside my girlfriend who also reached her orgasm at about the same time. I just couldn't believe I was seeing this right in front of my eyes.

When he finished fucking Gina, he slowly pulled his still hard cock out of her quivering snatch revealing how soaking wet she was. He sat back on the couch and instead of coming over to me, Gina sat back into his lap and worked the head of his cock into her asshole. Once she got it inside her ass, she sank down on it and spread her legs giving me a total view of her debauchery. Her spread cunt glistened with cum.

"Get over here and eat my cummy cunt!" Gina ordered. "Clean it up now! Get your fucking tongue in my slit and taste all the nasty fucking cum Brad pumped into me." I crawled forward and got between their spread legs. The scent of their sex filled my head as I reached out with my tongue to lick Gina's pussy lips. She grabbed my head and pulled my face onto her semen slicked pussy as I licked and sucked his cum into my mouth. The taste thrilled me as I had eaten my own cum from Gina's pussy and ass many times but this was the first time I had eaten another man's load.

"How does that cum taste you little pervert?" Gina asked me. I nodded my head and groaned but kept on sucking her pussy, driving my tongue deep and drawing out large gobs of Brad's sperm. When I thought she was clean, I focused on her clit that was throbbing like the head of a cock, it was so swollen and red. I sucked it between my lips and lashed at it with the tip of my wet raspy tongue, sending Gina to another orgasm.

Brad said that he was ready to cum again and Gina raised herself up slightly and his cock popped out of her asshole right into my face. I took the head into my mouth and started sucking on his dick, tasting her ass juices.

"What's that...didn't get enough of his cum from my cunt, now you gotta get it right from the tap? What a fucking pervert!" Gina practically shouted as I continued to suck on Brad's big dickhead right in front of her while kneeling between their legs. I loved the abuse she was giving me almost as much as I loved sucking Brad's big cock.

Soon enough, Brad tensed up and Gina held my head as he pumped load after load of hot sperm into my waiting mouth. I kept sucking his cock after he finished spurting and soon had what felt like a mouthful of his tasty cum.

My own cock was rock hard and Gina moved off the couch and pushed me backwards onto the floor and mounted my dick in one long quick stroke. She knew I was right on the edge and didn't even try and hold off, she just started rabbit fucking me hunching her hips and squeezing my cock as I groaned and moaned. She leaned down and stuck her tongue in my mouth, sharing the remains of Brad's load and I just lost it and started shooting my cum into her well used cunt. It was such a powerful orgasm that I just about passed out. I didn't realize that Brad had gotten dressed and was letting himself out, leaving Gina and me to sort things out. Before I could say anything, she pulled off my cock and crawled up and put her wet cunt on my face, demanding that I clean her pussy. As my cum flowed onto my tongue, I heard Gina tell Brad to drop by again next Tuesday morning. I can hardly wait!