Turn About is Fair Play

Story Info
His wife is treated to her desires.
5.5k words
4.01
96.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to greatly thank Talynnda for her help in editing this story!

For sake of continuity, you may wish to read my "Anniversary Surprise" before reading this story. All the characters are of legal age.

My name is Bob, and I have an interesting problem. My problem is the result of the law of unforeseen consequences. I "solved" problem "One" (a birthday gift) and in so doing created an even worse problem "Two" (the possible destruction of my marriage of twenty years).

Let me set the stage: My wife, Sharon, had set up a special twentieth anniversary party for us. Little did I know that she and her friends, were the owners of Elsa's Dungeon, Inc. Elsa's Dungeon is a dot com business that has been around for over a dozen years. I had joined the Elsa's Dungeon Club about five years ago. This site is a femdom/male sub site. In other words, in that dungeon the women torment the men. Now, don't get me wrong; people aren't mistreated like in real medieval dungeons, they are placed in physical situations that bring them pleasure. Now, their pleasure may require some minor pain, but to them, it is pleasure. In some ways it is very hot to see! Anyway, what I didn't know could hurt me. Unknown to me, for our anniversary, my wife set me up as the male slave who was to be tormented.

My original problem (problem One) was for me to, lovingly, even the score. I'd been wracking my brain trying to come up with something that I could do to "get even," while giving my wife extreme pleasure. Neither of us had been unfaithful to the other. Let me be more precise, neither of us had had intercourse except with each other since we were married. In other words to that point we had kept the "forsaking all others" at least to the letter of the law. Unfortunately, except for being into femdom, the only other fetish that Sharon had ever mentioned (once) was that she would love to screw her brother Jim while going down on a beautiful woman. Now, this would be uncharted territory! This was the fetish that I hoped to build on for her birthday surprise! This was all new territory for us.

Jim is an interesting guy. I've known Jim for longer than I have known my wife, Sharon. Jim is very successful financially and not so hot when it comes to long term relationships with women. He got his second divorce about three years ago.

I told you Jim was financially well off. Well, he owns a string of restaurants and hotels. Now, these are not "greasy spoon" dives or seedy hotels, these are high class places.

What his ex-wives, and most other people, don't know is that Jim also runs a string of "Gentleman's Clubs"; which is a nice way of saying high class strip joints. I talked to Jim about setting up a surprise for Sharon.

Jim and I worked out a plan where he would bring two beautiful women to the party with him. He also provided a very private, very expensive suite for a playground.

With everything set up I gave Sharon a list of things to do like she had given me on our anniversary. It included letting me shave her pubic hair and really taking a nice long hot bath.

****** later *****

"Are you ready for dinner, babe?"

"Yes, Jim, all I've got to do is grab my purse and we can leave. Where are we going, anyway?"

"You'll see, the food will be wonderful, I guarantee it! I'll go out and warm up the car."

Sharon was sure of where we were going before we got half way.

"You're taking me to Jim's restaurant, aren't you?"

"Well, you are mostly right! Just wait and see."

When we arrived I steered her to the elevators as opposed to the restaurant this confused her.

"We're going to have dinner, aren't we? If so, why are we taking the elevator?"

"Just be patient, and all things will become clear darling! After all, a birthday surprise is quite fitting, don't you think?"

"You aren't going to try to do something like our anniversary, are you?"

"I promise you that you will find tonight delightful! The food will be excellent, and we won't have any chance of having a crying kid at the next table."

"You're going to have the dinner delivered to a room?"

"Just wait."

As the elevator arrived we got in and I took a key from my pocket. I inserted the key into the elevator's control panel and I turned it. The elevator started to rise. When it stopped the floor indicator showed that we were on floor twenty-one.

"There are only buttons for twenty floors! What is floor twenty-one?"

"It's the presidential suite. There are two bedrooms, a dining room, living room, two bathrooms, a whirlpool bath, a sauna, and a fully stocked bar. As I said, we won't have any noisy kids at the next table."

When we entered the room Sharon said: "Oh, Bob, this is beautiful. How long do we have before we have to leave this gorgeous suite?"

"Oh, I think sign out is at eleven tomorrow morning. Now, don't worry about what you didn't bring. I have had the rooms stocked with almost anything you might need and some things that you will want and need later."

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

"Just wait and see, babe, just wait and see!"

Moments later I picked up the phone and dialed Jim's office extension.

"Hi, it's us. You can have the chefs start the meal for us."

After a wonderful meal I called and had room service to have the plates cleared away.

It took room service about ten minutes to come up and remove the food carts and the used table linen. We wondered into the bedroom and Sharon saw the new luggage sitting on the bed.

"What's all this?"

"Well, the big one is for opening now, and the two smaller ones are for opening later."

Sharon ran over to the large bag. In it were some very sexy negligees, and peignoirs, along with the normal toothbrush, toothpaste, combs, etc. There were also some satin pajamas and robe for me as well.

"Sharon smiled and turned to look at me. You've thought of everything, haven't you?"

"I hope so, babe, I really hope so. Why don't we get comfortable and try on some of these new clothes?"

It didn't take her long to agree to that! Soon we were dressed in some of the sexy new bedroom attire and had been making out for about half an hour. I got up and went over to one of the littler pieces of luggage and retrieved a small bag. When I got back to the bed Sharon wanted to know what was in the bag. So I showed her the massage oil, body massager, vibrating dildo, the K-Y jelly, and said that there was more for later. She grinned at me with a really lecherous grin that said "thank you" much better than words would have.

I started out by having her lay face down on the bed, with a pillow under her hips. I used the massage oil and really worked the back of her legs and back. Then I switched to the massager. By this time she was all but purring. I told her to spread her legs and proceeded to kiss up and down her inner thighs and finally reached her pussy. I kissed the lips, and then spread them so I could pay attention to her clit. When she was panting, moving her butt in time with my tongue and moaning loudly I slowly inserted the vibrating dildo, still off at this point in time. Between my licking and the dildo's slow pumping Sharon approached her first orgasm. Just as it was obvious that she was going to "go over the edge" I turned on the vibrator. Had we been in a normal hotel room she would probably have woken half the floor. However, Jim had assured me that this floor was "acoustically decoupled" from the rest of the Hotel. In other words it was soundproof.

I continued to drive my wife on to more orgasms until she said:

"Bob, I want you inside me."

"Not quite yet, dear. There is a bit more playing to be done before we go there."

"Oh, but I want it now!"

"Hmmmmm, that I want it now reminds me of something. Do you remember when you drilled holes in the wall so you could watch Jim when he undressed?"

"How did you know,...........You've been talking to Jim haven't you?"

"Yup!"

"Did he tell you that he was so disinterested in me that we never even made out?"

:"Not exactly; you see he was afraid of what your dad would do to him if he even tried to touch you, and boy did he want to touch you!"

"You mean that he had the 'hots for me?'"

"Big time, babe, big time.."

At this point her pussy was obviously very wet.

"Damn, and all this time I thought he was immune to me!"

"Nope! First he was worried about your parents. Then when we became an item he backed way off because he loves both of us too much to mess up our relationship."

Sharon was quiet for a couple of minutes, so I broke the silence.

"Sharon, do you remember, many years ago that we talked about our wildest sexual fantasies?"

"Yes, I do."

"You had two fantasies; do you remember them?"

"Remember them? There isn't a week that goes by that I don't secretly wish that I could fulfill them. But, I love you too much to do anything like that behind your back."

"Remind me again, exactly what they were. I'm pretty sure that I remember very well, but humor me."

"I always wanted to make love with Jim while going down on a beautiful woman."

"How would you feel if I wanted us to get involved in a small orgy?"

Sharon stopped breathing for a short moment.

"You mean you'd go for something like that?"

"Could be; why don't we try out the whirlpool bath and continue our discussion there?"

"O.K. let's go see what they have for a whirlpool."

A moment later we were looking at a bath that could probably hold six people. I turned on the water. I was surprised at the rapidity with which this tub filled. Within ten minutes the whole tub had filled to about eight inches below the overflow drain.

"Babe, let's get in and see how comfortable this is."

I helped her into the tub and had her sit in one specific seat location.

"Now you're there, move your knees apart about as far as is comfortable. ..... Yeah, that ought to do it."

"Do what?"

"Watch" I said as I turned on the whirlpool. Sharon's face was suddenly transfixed in pleasure. Jim had shown me the one of the three special seating locations in the tub where the whirlpool jets played up and down directly where a woman's pussy would be. He told me that the design was not mentioned in any literature put out by the manufacturer, but that it was purposefully designed into this model tub.

Sharon was moaning she could, in time, reach another orgasm just from the water when I leaned over and started to play with her breasts and to kiss her.

After a few moments I asked her if she wanted the rest of her present now, or later.

"Do I have to move away from this water jet to get the rest of my present?"

"Not if you don't want to. What do you want me to do?"

"Why not bring it in here while I enjoy this water?"

"O.K. it will take me a few minutes, just shut your eyes, relax and enjoy the water."

I got out of the tub, threw on a terry-cloth robe and a pair of flip flops and went to the second bedroom that I had purposefully kept Sharon away from. I quietly knocked two times and hear a quiet "Come on in" from the other side of the door. I walked in and there was Jim, and two of the most beautiful brunettes that I had ever seen.

"Wow, Jim! Did you have to kidnap a couple of Playboy Playmates to get these beautiful women?"

They all laughed at that, but the women were now smiling broadly.

"Sharon's expecting me back with the rest of her present. Here's what I want to do. Jim and I will go in first. Jim will wear the flip flops and I'll go barefoot so she won't hear my footsteps. Before I enter the bathroom I'm going to tell Sharon to keep her eyes closed. We'll walk in but she will follow the sound of the 'flip flops'. Jim will go in and get into the tub and then I'll tell her to open her eyes. As soon as she hears me speak from across the room while knowing that someone has already gotten into the tub things should get interesting. Once things have stabilized I'll tell her the rest of her present is also there and then you two beautiful ladies can walk in and join us. I'm getting rid of my robe now and you might want to do the same. After all, we are going to get to know one another rather well in the next few hours."

They all grinned at that and took off the little clothing they had on. Wow, were these babes built! They made my friend Rob's wife, Betty (you may remember her from 'Anniversary Surprise') look ugly in comparison, and Betty is a dreamboat! I had trouble not drooling while looking at them!

We walked to the bathroom and I stuck my head into the door and told Sharon that part of the surprise was that she had to promise to keep her eyes closed until I told her to open them. She agreed and I opened the door. Jim, wearing the flip flops walked over to the tub stepped out of the flip flops and entered the tub. As he seated himself near, but not in contact with Sharon it was time to spring the surprise. From my position, across the bathroom, I spoke:

"Sharon, you can open your eyes now."

At the sound of my voice from the wrong place in the room, Sharon's eyes popped open. Then she saw Jim. Momentarily she was frozen in place. That is when Jim moved over to her, gently hugged her and started kissing her. She was lost in the moment. After a couple of minutes I asked if she wanted the rest of her present. She looked at me with a very startled expression on her face. I told the two beautiful women that they could join us in the tub now. Sharon's jaw dropped when she saw the beautiful creatures walk in. Moments later we were all in the tub. Then I told Sharon:

"The rest of your present is that you can direct the rest of us to do whatever you want us to do for the rest of the night. There is no need of fear of disease. Jim vouches for these ladies personally. Please note that Jim, and the women are all shaved. so you can have "fuzz free" oral fun to your heart's delight. I would suggest that we all start to get acquainted with each other."

The next forty minutes in the tub were exciting, to say the least. After hugging Jim, the gals all got to know each other. I think all of them had the hots for each other after hugging and kissing in that beautiful warm pulsing water. Both of Jim's girls had also been shown to spots where the water jets could warm them up, in more ways than one.

Toward the end of the time in the tub I got over to Sharon's side, hugged her, and told her how much I loved her. I asked her if there were anything in the world that could make her happier at that moment. She looked at me, smiled, and said:

"I'd like Jim to eat me."

Jim suddenly had an even bigger smile on his face. He took over.

"Sharon, climb up on the edge of the tub so that your feet are in the water but your butt is just on the edge. When you are in that position, lean back a bit and spread your legs."

Sharon did exactly as Jim directed. When she spread her legs Jim commented:

"You've got a beautiful pussy! I love the fact that it is completely shaved."

Jim started in by kissing and licking the insides of her thighs. While he was doing that, I sat between Mary and June. I put an arm around each of their shoulders and leaned back with them snuggled up against my sides. In turn, each of them had one hand over seeing which of them could get control of my Dick. I was having real fun!

Jim had moved on to working on Sharon's pussy. After kissing all the way around her pussy lips he spread the lips with his fingers and proceeded to lick the inner surfaces of the lips while his left thumb was making circles around her clit. Sharon was seriously moaning. Finally Jim put two fingers in to Sharon's pussy and started to spend much of his time licking and sucking her clit. It was only moments before Sharon had a shuddering orgasm. There was no mistaking the intense pleasure that had just been felt. Sharon slid back down into the water and told Jim to get up on the edge. Her comment was: "Now I can do what I wanted to do for you while you were still in high school." At that Sharon started to kiss Jim's perfectly shaved scrotum. She would put her tongue under a testicle and sort of bounce it. Then she would draw that testicle, in its sack, into her mouth and gently pull on it and "worry it" like a dog would with a pull toy when you play with him (but of course much more gently). Then she would do the other testicle, After a couple of repeats of this she grabbed his sack in her hands and started to lick and kiss her way up his shaft to its head and then back down his shaft. After a bit of that she finally started to suck him off. All during this time Jim was moaning and shuddering from the intense pleasure. As he approached his climax, Sharon held onto him even more firmly. At last, Jim had a massive shuddering climax that almost made him pass out. Sharon helped him slowly come down by continuing to gently kiss him as his cock returned to a relaxed state.

When he was fully done, Sharon stood up, hugged Jim, and kissed him on the mouth, their tongues were busy playing with each other. I have seldom seen two people as fully satisfied and happy as they were. After a few moments Sharon came over to me, got me to stand up, hugged me, kissed me and said "I really love you Bob, you are giving me the greatest gift you have ever given me. And it's not just the sex. It is the fact that you would allow me to live out a life long fantasy. Thank you!"

This was the obvious breaking point for our bathroom pleasures. We got out of the tub, dried each other off. We decided to take a break for some snacks and a drink before getting on with more play. Once everyone had a drink and some sort of snack in their hands I asked everyone to come out into the living room for a bit. I got up to speak.

"I suspect that some of you are wondering why I would throw this type of party for my wife. I have brought an explanation that can serve as an interlude prior to our continued fun and games. First of all, let me put the contents of this small traveling bag out onto the coffee table." With that I carefully removed the contents of the bag. There were three strap on harnesses, numerous dildo attachments of various sizes, several tubes of Astroglide and K-Y jelly, some CBT toys (specifically parachute rings to allow the balls to be pulled down, and various weights), various light duty restraints, massagers, vibrators, and several packages of batteries.

"Now, let me explain why this party is as strange as it may seem. I have a tape here for you to watch. This tape is of the surprise party my wife gave me for our twentieth wedding anniversary. You will recognize me as the guy in the leather mask." At this point Sharon at first sort of gasped and then chuckled.

The video was a hit. I was sitting between the two women that Jim had brought with him. As we watched the movie, they proceeded to start to make out with me. They commented on how hot the video was.

When the video was done, I turned to Sharon and said:

"O.K. darling, it is your party! You know how best to fulfill your wildest fantasy, what do you want us to do now, and what do you want to do now?"

Sharon suddenly had an evil grin on her face. "I know what I think would be hot to watch. While I enjoy a good vibrating dildo, I want to see Jim's girls use strap ons on you two guys. But, before that happens I want a parachute ball stretcher on you two guys along with four ounces of weight on each. I get hot watching a guy take it up the ass, and I love to watch their balls swing and shake as they are screwed. I looked at Jim, and he at me; we both looked at the girls and decided that we could live with this.

One girl put a parachute onto my nut sack, above the nuts. It was wonderful to feel her hands working on my nuts. At the same time Jim was getting the same treatment.

Jim and I pulled the stuffed armchairs out from the corners of the room. Jim and I each picked a chair, and sit with our legs on the arms of the chairs facing the back of the chairs. The chairs were set up with Jim and I facing away from each other and Sharon sitting on the couch so that she could see every thrust that Mary and June would make.

12