Turn On, Turned Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tednu
tednu
388 Followers

Gabe then ordered the men beside him to hold my legs back a minute. Gabe then took a red marker and wrote on my ass cheeks, "Fucked first By Gabe" with an arrow pointing to my cum oozing ass bud.

Ed pulled his cock from my over flowing mouth and rubbing his cock in the cum on my Lips he let me lick his cock clean. He then took the marker and wrote on my face, "Face fucked first by ED!" with an arrow pointing at my mouth.

A guy named Bill was the next to slide his cock into my willing ass. Putting my legs on his shoulders his big 8 incher lubed by the cum running out my ass easily slid in till I felt his balls against my cum soaked ass.

Although I had just been fucked, Bill's cock was still a tight fit and gave me that wonderful full feeling. Moaning, "Fuck me stud!" I began humping my ass to meet Bill's powerful thrusts enjoying the tightness of my ass tunnel rubbing against Bill's throbbing cock.

"Damn!' exclaimed Bill, "This slut sure can fuck!! Take it Bitch. Take Ole Bill's cock till it drowns you in cum."

At the same time another new cock was pounding my mouth trying to drown me in its cum. As the two cocks pounded my ass and mouth I had a hold of two other cocks and was rubbing them on my nipples. I was out of control and no longer had any power over my sexual lust. I was lost in a sexual utopia with hard cocks in me, on me, and all around me - I was a willing cock slut! For the next fantastic hours, cock after cock systematically fucked my ass and mouth. I was fucked in every position imaginable.

One hot, hung, stud with a 9" cock made me kneel on the coffee table so he could fuck me dog fashion. Everyone gathered around to watch my ass really be stretched.

Holding on to my ass he rammed that monster all the way home. It was like having my cherry popped again. "Ohhhhh...what a cock! Fuck me stud...ohhhh yeaaaaa, fuck me like the bitch dog I am," I cried over and over as I fucked my ass back hard against his ass pleasing fuck tool. Man this was what you call really having your ass plowed.

"YEA!! Take it you Bitch. I'm going to give you a fucking you'll never forget" (and I never have).

"Ohhh look at his cock hungry ass eat that tool up," cried onr of the onlooker as he plunged his cock into my mouth. Boy talk about having both ends pounded - those too cocks put a unforgettable fucking on me, or I should say "in me."

When they were done another man led me back to the table "with cum running down my legs). Laying me up on the table in front of the mirror he informed me, "I like my Bitches flat on their backs with legs pointing to the ceiling." With legs spread wide and legs pointed to the ceiling my ass welcomed yet another cock.

Looking sideways into the wall mirror I hardly recognized the face and body of the image I saw. I saw a face with smeared lipstick on two puffed lips with cum running down the sides of a smiling mouth just inches away from a hard cock. Looking down the body in the mirror I saw the "GOOD FUCK! THANK YOU! WHAT A PUSSY!!" notes scrawled on my used body by those who had ecstatically fucked my mouth and ass. Both my well sucked and hard pinched nipples stood out from my body like two miniature cocks. They were stretched out and fleshy from all the erotic attention they had received. They too had scrawled notes from satisfied users. I saw my legs wrapped a round the ass of the man giving me the umpteenth fucking of the night. I watched as my ass with a life of its own humped up and down in time with the big cock plunging in and out of it as all the while my body screamed "MORE! MORE COCK!!!"

I had been turned out publicly and my body had sluttish-ly responded like a willing whore as cock after cock filled my mouth and ass with their love nectar. I was shamed beyond repair, what more humiliation could be heaped upon me?

tednu
tednu
388 Followers
12