Turn the Tables Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Here baby, slide you big cock between my tits."

He got up and straddled my ribs and slide his cock into the tight channel I was making between my breasts. Between the oil, lube and my fluid he was able to slide his cock in and out in the narrow channel. He had his eyes closed and I knew he was close. A few more strokes and he grunted. I released his cock from my breasts and he stroked himself to the finish Great globs of pure white cum shot out of his cock into the valley between my mounds. It was an amazing sight to see. All that white cum from that black cock. The camera zoomed in to that big puddle pooling on my chest. Troy had finished and I knew I had to have a taste. I dipped my finger in the puddle of cum and sucked a small glob off of it. It tasted musky and salty, very powerful. I smiled at the camera and Carla said, "Cut".

Troy slid off of me and we both laid on that big ottoman exhausted. Sally brought us towels. We were covered in all kinds of fluids. I sat up and needed a couple of towels to wipe off with.

Carla came over and said, "Kat that was amazing, I didn't know you were a squirter."

I said, "I didn't know either. That was the first time I have ever done that. I had no control over myself. Troy I am sorry I yelled like that I couldn't help it."

Carla said, "Not only did you spray Troy, you hosed down a camera and a cameraman."

"Wow," I said. "Sorry guys. Troy you were amazing. I promise we are going to use you again, but if I keep doing it I will be worn out in no time. We are going to have to find you a partner who can take that big cock of your a little easier then me. Maybe a nice horny housewife who has had a couple of kids."

He thanked us and went to use the guest shower to clean up. I stood up still a little wobbly and walked bowlegged across the room and up the stairs to my shower. In the warm water I realized that Jimmy had fulfilled one requirement. He had found the perfect black stud to fuck me. I knew that video would cause the membership to run to the new VIP area. It also meant we would have to live up to our part of the bargain and schedule the shoot for Jimmy to fuck me. I would worry about that later. I would need a week to recover from the fucking Troy gave me.

12