Turn the Tables Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped and said, "Julie look at me, look me in the eyes."

She opened her closed eyes and looked at him. He smiled at her then whispered something to her. She nodded. He moved both his hands to her shoulders leaving his cockhead and a couple of inches of shaft poised in her. He stared at her and she at him. I could see him mouth the count. One.....Two...then he shoved it in. He broke through and most of his big cock went up inside her. He purposely didn't wait until Three so she wouldn't tense up. Her eyes were opened wide in shock. It was like he knocked the breath out of her. He held her very tight and kept his cock very still in her. She wasn't making a sound but I saw two stray tears roll down. He took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. After about a minute of letting her get used to the sheer size of him he started to move some. Little short strokes of maybe an inch. A little out, a little in, a little out, a little in. She actually started to respond because I saw her ass rise off the bed some to meet his mini strokes. He was still kissing her when I heard her moan into his mouth. This was a good sign and one he took and ran with. He increased the length of his stokes to about half his inserted length, maybe 3 inches. He broke the kiss and lifted himself up and grabbed her hips with both his hands. This was really going to work.

He was pumping her good now but still going slow. She was squirming under him on the bed. She was pinching and pulling on her big nipples as she moaned something I couldn't understand. I know she was a really tight fit for him and I had no idea how long he would last. His strokes were longer now and more purposeful. Suddenly a change came over her. It was like he was fucking a new person.

"Oh YES.....your cock is soooo big in me. It feels soooo good. Don't stop, give it all to me." she said to the amazement of everyone in the room.

"FUCK YES....I love it....I love your cock in me."

He had been pumping for about 10 minutes when he said, "OK Kat and Carla, I feel it. I'm going to cum soon."

Carla said, "Cut"

I walked over to the bed. "Julie, Steve is going to cum soon. He is going to pull out and shoot it on your stomach and tits, OK?"

"No Kat, No please. I want him to cum inside me. I want to feel him shoot. Don't worry I won't get pregnant, I have been on the pill."

I looked at Steve and he said, "Just make up your mind quickly please."

"OK Julie, and you better be right about the won't get pregnant stuff, if your not you are on your own." I said turning to walk back off camera.

Carla just shook her head and called for quiet, then "Action"

Steve started pumping again working back up to speed and Julie started talking dirty once more.

"OH....FUCK ME.....FUCK ME......give me that BIG cock.....I want it....fill me up."

'OH I'm going to cum....I'M GOING TO CUMMMMMM."

I always new the signs when Steve was going to cum. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. He slammed her hard once, twice, then held it still and I knew he was going off in her. His hips would jerk forward each time he shot a load.

Julie was in the throws of her own orgasm. Her whole body would go rigid then release...rigid then release, over and over. Steve slowed down and finally stopped shooting. As he started to withdraw from her, Julies body went limp. The camera zoomed in as his cockhead pulled free. Her pussy was still having involuntary little spasms and Steve's cum started to ooze out. His loads are normally very white and creamy. This was white but I saw some pink strands mixed in it. That had to be traces of blood from her ruined hymen. Well she did it. She got what she wanted.

Sally suddenly said, "Kat, Carla I think she passed out."

I came over to check her out and sure enough she was out cold. Her legs and arms were all splayed out and she had peed all over herself and my bedspread.

Sally handed me some smelling salts and I broke the capsule and waved it under her nose.

"Julie, Julie wake up honey." I said.

The capsule had an instant effect. She shook her head and coughed then opened her eyes.

"Kat, I did it, I did it." she said with joy.

"Yes you did honey. You got what you wanted and so did I. Lets's get you up and into a bath. Sally would you please go start running a hot bath in the guest bathroom?"

I helped Julie sit up and then slowly walk into the bathroom to get in a soothing bath. Sally would help her. I'm afraid poor Julie would be sore from that amazing fuck Steve gave her. Her life would forever be different. I kept my distance from Steve. I pretty sure he was pissed that nobody told him she was a virgin. He would come to me later and I would explain things. I was actually closer now to believing that maybe he and I could be long term. Carla would edit that video and it would be another hit on our site. I still had the video with Jimmy looming. I had an idea that might make him back out, but we shall see.

12