Turning Summer Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When do you think I can start?"

"I'll call my gynecologist this afternoon," Kathy said. "And set up an appointment."

Time passed. I had taken up permanent residence in the guest room by now. Kathy said it was good for married couples to have a little space between them. It helped keep things hot and romantic. I was a little confused. We never had sex anymore. But I guess that was the reason she thought maybe separate rooms might help. We decorated the room together. Well, sort of. Kathy always had a flair for interior design so I trusted her judgment.

We shopped for curtains and bedspreads and wall paint and I would pick out one thing and Kathy would show me why my choices were wrong. Everything she said made perfect sense at the time, but still I was a little surprised at how the room eventually came together. Taken one by one, the choices we made didn't seem that unusual, but the total effect was unmistakable. I wondered how I didn't see it coming all along. I looked round at the pink walls, the white bedspread with pink baby roses, the white furniture.

"It looks like a girl's room," I said.

"Honey," Kathy explained patiently. "You okayed every choice we made. We spent a lot of money. Are you saying you don't like it?"

"No, I guess not," I touched my fingers to a pink satin lampshade. On the wall were soft muted watercolors: florals and landscapes. It was all very peaceful and relaxing. "It's very…pretty."

One day, after my ab roller exercises, Kathy presented me with a pretty little white box wrapped in a red bow.

"What's this for," I said, looking up at her

"A little gift for being such a dear," my wife said. "I wanted to show you how much I appreciate what you're doing for our relationship. I know how hard you're trying. "

"I love you so much, Kathy."

"I know you do, sweetie. Now open your gift."

I hastily tore open the daintily wrapped box.

"Oh Kath—"

"Put it on honey."

A few minutes later I stood in the tv room for Kathy's inspection. I remembered how this had all started almost two months earlier when Kathy bought me a white bikini. That first bathing suit was modest compared to the one I wore now: a little orange doily with a strip of cloth that fit snugly between my ass cheeks. My wife yanked the tiny swimsuit. She pulled the wispy waistband up so that the orange cord dug higher into my butt, pushing the plug I still wore deeper inside me.

"Lots of men are wearing them now," Kathy said. "Someone even wrote a song about them."

"Really?" I said, looking down at myself in the thong.

"Really," Kathy said.

"But its so…revealing. I mean, my whole butt is bare!"

"Well, you did want a chance to show off your tattoo, didn't you? I mean, you didn't go through all that pain for nothing."

I looked back at the little interlocking roses tattooed on my brown butt. Some time ago Kathy had taken me to a tattoo parlor. I'd always talked about getting a tattoo. Kathy said she found them really sexy. The interlocking roses weren't exactly what I'd had in mind, but Kathy thought they were just adorable and the tattoo artist, a huge, bearded biker-type, agreed they were just right for me. I remembered how strange it felt, draped over his lap, while he needled the ink into my naked buttocks.

"I guess you're right," I said.

"Of course I am. Besides you look absolutely scrumptious."

"Do you think so?" I said, brightening. I loved it when Kathy said she found me sexy. "I feel so…" I giggled. "Exposed."

"That's the whole point silly." Kathy slapped me playfully on my bare asscheek. "Now run along outside, honey, and get those buns browned. And don't forget your sunscreen."

I guess I was just being silly. I was making too big a deal of it. And, in time, I got used to the jiggle every time I walked and the feeling of complete exposure. Kathy insisted I wear the bathing suit whenever I was outside on a sunny weekend. I wore it to mow the lawn and wash the car and do other little chores. At first, I thought I must be making quite a spectacle of myself. But after a while, it didn't seem that it really mattered much. Our neighbors got used to seeing me this way and it was no big deal for me to stand watering the lawn in my bikini and talk to one of the other wives about tv, fashion, relationships, whatever.

The guys kidded me a little at first but, as Kathy said, I think they were just jealous at how well I got along with women. Guys can be like that. After awhile, though, they pretty much settled down and treated me really sweetly. They were always offering to come over and help me when they saw me struggling to do something. Anytime I had to climb a ladder or change the oil or trim a hedge, it seemed one of the guys would show up to do it for me. Our mailman Fred was always chatting me up. He would stand by my lounge chair and offer to put sunscreen on my legs. It got to be kind of a joke. Everyone in the neighborhood was always getting their mail late.

"This is kind of cool," I said to Kathy one day. "I have so many friends now."

By now, the hormones had started taking effect. I no longer got hard-ons any more, which was a big relief. I wouldn't turn gay. Even when I thought of Bob, my penis would stay soft and flaccid.

"You're impotent," my wife announced.

The word frightened me a little. Like, wasn't that supposed to be a bad thing? But Kathy was clearly delighted. She told me that I wouldn't be getting hard-ons anymore, ever. As a reward, she took off the chastity device. Then she taught me how to hold my butt-plug in place by always squeezing my sphincter shut. The tight thong I wore all the time helped with that.

My nipples were sore and I started to get a little puffiness in my breasts. Kathy told me that it was just a harmless side-effect from the hormones. It was worth putting up with in order not to have hard-ons. It's better than turning gay, she said. I agreed. Still, it was a little embarrassing. I was even beginning to bounce a little up top. So Kathy suggested that I begin wearing bikini tops.

I was stunned. Certainly this was going too far.

"Kathy I can't do that. What will people say?"

"Johnny," my wife said patiently, "What are they going to say if they see you are growing breasts?"

She was right. From that day on I wore bikini tops. It wasn't so bad, really. And with my breasts getting plumper all the time, I realized that I had no choice but to conceal them.

"You like David, don't you?" Kathy said one evening.

I was kneeling on the floor, painting Kathy's toenails.

"Yes," I said. "He's a pretty good guy."

David was the head of marketing at the firm where I worked. We had both started at around the same time. But where my career had languished in middle-management, David was one of those handsome, outgoing, success-driven junior executives who seemed to be on the fast track to bigger and better things. Kathy had met him several times at company Christmas parties and bar-b-cues and the like. He was forever joking that if Kathy ever wanted to dump me for someone with a real future she could make an honest man of him. We always had a great time together.

"That's good," Kathy said. "I want you to like him."

"I do Kath." I blew on my wife's freshly-painted toes to dry them.

She was wearing a tunic dress that I'd helped her pick out. It had a sexy square cut neckline in front and back. The hem line rode up over her knees to mid-thigh and showed off her long, toned, and tanned legs. Her hair was smartly pulled back and braided. Her green eyes and full lips made her look a little like Angelina Jolie in the Tomb Raider movie. Her panties, which I could see from where I knelt, were little more than a web of black lace over her shaved pussy. I slipped on her shoes, elegant black-and-gold stiletto sandals, and fastened the little buckles on the straps crisscrossing her delicate ankles.

Kathy reached down and tousled my bleached hair. She no longer wore her wedding or engagement ring.

"I'm so lucky to have a husband who's not jealous," she said. "I find that so incredibly sexy."

I smiled up at Kathy. I loved it when she said I was sexy. She and David had been going out together for a couple of weeks now. I felt a little uneasy about their relationship at first, but she just seemed so much happier and affectionate towards me ever since they began seeing each other. I figured it couldn't be a bad thing.

"I love you Kath," I said.

"I love you too honey. Oh, look at the time. David will be here to pick me up any minute now." She grabbed her little black purse from the coffee-table, leaned forward, and pecked me on the cheek. "Enjoy your evening with Bob. You boys don't get into any trouble now."

"I promise," I said smiling.

Kathy laughed. She headed for the door just as the buzzer rang.

"And don't wait up."

--to be continued--

12