Tuscany Ch. 04

Story Info
Mature women's self discovery.
8.9k words
4.48
26.3k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John did not know how long he sat, it may have been minutes, it may have been hours. He only looked up when he heard the sound of heels on the tile floor. There stood his wife of twenty three years. Still naked, she was wearing red heels and had made her face up. Deep crimson red lipstick and heavy mascara.

Across her lower stomach, just above her pussy hairline, if she had one, written in black ink was: BRUNO'S CUNT. Bruno made a circle movement with his index finger and Lori turned one hundred eighty degrees. Written across her lower back, in the same black ink was: ITALIAN COCK ONLY, with a line pointed to her crack of her ass.

Bruno said one word, "Bend" and Lori bent at the waist, reaching behind to spread her ass cheeks. The line that disappeared was now visible with an arrow pointing at her asshole.

Bruno looked at John, "Your wife will make a good pet," he paused and emphasizing the word, " then he continued, "Eight sharp. Do not be late."

Lori and John were like statues in the family room. John seated, afraid to make eye contact. Lori, naked and marked as another man's property turned towards John.

Finally she spoke. "I am sure this was not part of your plan, John. I also admit, at first, I enjoyed it as much as you did, or perhaps more." Her voice cracked, never changing; it seemed as though she was yelling just without the volume, "if we had come down this road together maybe we'd still be in this position, but because you took it upon yourself to lie, deceive and basically sacrifice me for your fantasy I hate you."

John looked up and started to speak but was cut off by her eerily quiet shout, "No, do not say a word. When this is over, and god I hope it will be, maybe there will be something left between us. Maybe, but now I truly doubt it. Just don't try to comfort me or explain this to me. Do as he says, don't interfere and we will see. I promise you if those pictures reach our children or my parents because of anything you do, John I don't know what I'll do....I could never face them..... but I know I will never speak to you. Ever."

She turned and walked back to the bedroom. They had four hours before their meeting with Bruno and John figured it best to stay away. His world had collapsed and now his only hope was she would let him back into her life when this was all over. At seven thirty the familiar click of the red stilettos echoed through the house. Lori walked into the room and saw John's eyes take in her outfit.

Bruno had been specific about what she was to wear and Lori had never felt so humiliated as she did now. The red shoes were perhaps the most conservative part of her outfit. She was wearing a skirt, if you could call it that, which barely stretched beyond her ass cheeks. The operative word being 'stretched' for it was elastic and fit so tight one could make out the outline of Lori's pussy lips. Embarrassing enough, Lori could tell soon enough a wet spot would develop. The top was a T-shirt. Two, maybe three sizes too small. As close to being transparent as possible. Across the chest in gold sparkling block letters was the word: SLUT. Her nipples and areola were prominently displayed.

She saw John's eyes and for the first time today she felt something for him. There was no lust, no excitement in his expression. Just sadness in what he was responsible for. Why, she thought, do I feel myself getting wet?

Bruno had texted John an address in the town and the ride was done in silence. Luckily the car had GPS, because John would have had a very hard time finding the place. It was a cafe, or more like small deli. There were three tables and a small counter where orders were taken. John imagined most of the business was take out. Behind the counter was a smallish young man with a white apron on. He had a heavy shadow or perhaps hadn't shaved for a few days. His hair was cut short and on both arms were tattoos. John remembered reading about 'sleeves'. These were elaborate tattoos that went from the wrist to the shoulder. As soon as the two of them entered the cafe the man's eyes openly ogled Lori and never left her body.

Unsure of what to do John asked the man if Bruno was there. He shrugged his shoulders as if he did not understand and John looked at Lori. She assumed what John wanted and asked in Italian if he knew where Bruno was. He said something in Italian and John could tell by Lori's expression it was not nice.

She looked at John and spoke, "he says Bruno said a woman would come here but he was not to talk to her until he was sure she was Bruno's cunt. I guess there is only one way to prove it to him," Lori reached down to her tight skirt and pulled it up until her pussy and the words written above it were visible. The man nodded his head and Lori pulled the skirt down. He said something to her and she gave John a look worth a million words. He knew now there was not much hope for him winning her back.

Lori, in acknowledgement of the man, turned, bent at the waist and pulled her skirt up. She spread her ass cheeks and from this humiliating position looked at her husband and said, "he wanted to know where Italian cocks go." She stayed in this position until the man nodded and told them to sit at the table. He spoke perfect English!

He brought four glasses and a bottle of white wine. He poured a full glass and handed it to Lori. "Drink it all at once." Lori held the glass for a moment and figured the wine may numb what was to happen. She gulped it down and followed that with another after he refilled the glass. She could feel the warmth of the alcohol spread through her body. She wondered who this man was. She did not find him very attractive and hated herself for wondering what his cock was like. No matter what her mind says, her pussy was responding to her predicament.

"My name is Angelo," he said to no one in particular, "Bruno should be here soon. How old are you?" this question was directed towards Lori.

"Forty-seven."

"My mother is forty two. Do you have children?, What are their names and ages?"

"I'd rather not talk about them."

The quiet of the little cafe was interrupted when a familiar voice sounded out, "Lori, Lori we really do not care what you want to talk about." Bruno walked into the room with a woman, perhaps in her twenties. Stylishly dressed with shortish brown hair and distinctive Mediterranean features. "Answer"

She spoke quietly, fighting back her desire to cry," Kate is twenty two and Jack is nineteen."

Angelo empowered by the presence of Bruno continued as they had rehearsed, "Do they know you are Bruno's cunt?" He waited for the words to sink in then continued, "Do they know their Mother, their 'Madre' masturbated on a beach covered with six men's semen? I saw the movie and it appeared you enjoyed yourself!"

Lori's intake of breath was heard and she looked quickly to Bruno.

"I have the only copy. Only those I want to see it will, unless," he paused for a moment, "you give me a reason to put it on the internet. Say a Tumblr account. Or maybe your own website. 'Bruno's Cunt'. Yes that has a nice ring to it." He smiled and directed the still silent girl to the table.

"Did you?" Lori was startled by the young man's voice and looked at him questionably. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Lori stuttered and quietly answered, "I, I guess so."

"My sister," he gestured towards the girl, "said she never saw a woman orgasm so long or hard. And you only guess you enjoyed it?"

Her voice, louder and showing a bit on anger, to this boy, very likely around the age of her children, "Yes damn it, I liked it. I fucking liked it, but I didn't know I was being filmed!"

John remembered his conversation with Bruno, months ago. They talked of her fantasy. Of being controlled, humiliated and used by someone much younger. Someone around our kid's age. Bruno has been methodically satisfying each of the scenarios they have discussed. Could he mean to do them all, John wondered.

"You talk down to me, like I am a child," Angelo bellowed, "we will see what your attitude is when my cock is up your ass."

Bruno pulled out his iphone and read an e-mail address aloud, Jack's address at college. "I think something mild, maybe the photo of you spreading your cunt lips for the camera. I am tiring of your lack of respect for my friends and I. This attitude has me very angry!"

"No, no please....I am sorry Bruno. Please I will be good, better, I promise!"

Bruno pressed a few buttons and smiled. "It has been sent,"

"Oh my God, Bruno. No! How could.....!" she was incoherently mumbling, tears running down her face.

Bruno held out the phone and Lori saw a photo of her fully dressed, in front of Siena. The picture was taken by John when they first arrived. Under the image Bruno had written. "Having fun! Love Mom."

Lori took a few moments to grasp what had happened. Her sobs turned to whimpers at the realization Bruno was just showing her how easy it would be for him to ruin her life.

"Bruno, I am so sorry. Please don't scare me like that. I, I, I will do what you want. Give me a chance, this isn't easy."

"Consider this your last chance. Now go and apologize to Angelo." Lori stood from the table, pushing the chair back across the tile floor. Before she could turn, Bruno added, "crawl."

The culmination of all the events finally had put Lori into a 'sub zone'. She reconciled with herself that there were no options except complete obedience. As she dropped to her knees, Bruno knew at that very moment she would do anything for him. Her spirit was broken.

She crawled slowly along the dirty cafe floor to the counter where the smiling young man stood. Her skirt had rode up and all seated at the table could see her bare ass and swollen cunt lips. It was obvious, no matter how abhorrent this was to her psyche, it was a major turn on to her body.

She crawled to the boys feet and rose up on her haunches. She stared him in the eyes, "I am sorry for being so difficult. I am just a stupid cunt. Please forgive me. I will do much better and I hope my ass is worthy of your cock." She wished when he takes her ass, it will hurt, at least pain might slow this perverse need for degradation and abuse.

He pulled off his apron and unzipped his pants, pulling out his semi hard prick. He told her not to move and shuffled closer to her. Using his hand he painted her face with the tip of his cock, leaving a trail of precum. He rested his cock on her forehead, her nose and mouth abutted against his sweaty smelly balls.

"I wonder if your son has thought about doing this to you." he pulled his cock up and began stroking it pushing his ass forward so his balls rubbed against her face, "lick my balls.....mommy." Lori stuck her tongue out and began to lick and suck his testicles, "good girl, mommy. Show me how much you like it!" Lori buried her face into his crotch and worked her tongue onto every square inch of skin. "You like that don't you mommy?'

Lori pulled her head away from her focus, looked up and uttered, "Yes, Jack, mommy likes it." Everyone in the small cafe heard her call the boy by her son's name.

Angelo smiled and slapped her face a few times with his cock. "Angie, come over here." The still unspoken young girl Bruno brought along stood up and walked over to her brother. "Show her the snake."

The girl pulled the fashionable dress over her head revealing it was the only thing she wore. She had the body only the young have. Smooth, flawless skin. Breasts that defied gravity and a stomach with no signs of childbirth. She was shaved and starting from between her tits, wrapping around her waist and ending with its head just above her clit was a colorful, beautifully executed tattoo of a snake. It's small forked red tongue seemed to point at the swollen clitoris. Angelo pulled off his T-shirt revealing how his tattooed sleeves continued over his shoulders and onto his chest. He reached forward, putting his hand on his sisters neck and pulled her forward. He gave her a kiss.

"Kate," he paused just enough for Lori's daughter's name to register, "have mommy kiss the snake."

The young girl enjoyed the chance to be in charge. She has always been the one who followed orders. Now she would know what it was like to be on the other side of the belt, so to speak.

"Mommy," she looked down at Lori whose mouth was stuffed with the balls of her brother, "show me what a good cunt you are, be a nasty puttanna for me."

Lori understood the word, she knew it was whore and this young girl was right, she was a nasty whore! Lori let the balls fall from her mouth and she arched forward until her face was even with the eye of the snake, She tentatively stuck her tongue out and licked just above the hood of the girl's clit. Right where the red forked tongue of the snake pointed.

She licked a few times, gently wetting the area. The girl had no need for such gentle treatment. She grabbed Lori's hair and pulled her face hard against her pussy. Rubbing her face up and down her slit she covered Lori with her feminine slime.

Walking backwards, slowly, Angie forced Lori to crawl on her knees as her face was held close to the junction of her long legs. When the two reached the chair, the girl slumped down, moving her ass to the edge of the chair. She continued to rub the older woman's face against her womanhood.

Lori, determined not to upset Bruno allowed her face to be abused by the girl. She hated herself for the feeling between her own legs and wondered how she'd ever be able to face her children again without thinking of this moment.

She sensed motion behind her and felt her knees being kicked apart. She heard the voice of Angelo behind her and knew what was going to happen.

"Mommy, reach behind and open your ass for me." Angelo smiled as he watched her trying to keep her balance on her knees and her face as she reached behind and held her cheeks apart.

He spit on the small brown eye staring at him and quickly sunk his cock in her pussy. It was so wet and warm he needed to concentrate on not shooting his load too soon. Once he knew his cock was wet with her juices he pulled out and took his swollen head and pushed it against her sphincter. He heard her gasp and hold her breath, trying to relax as he pushed. Finally the head popped in with an audible noise all could hear.

"Tell me what you want, cunt," Angelo stated trying his best not to go any deeper up her rear canal.

"Please, please, Angelo fuck my ass. Hard." Whimpered Lori, lost of any self esteem or pride.

"Stupid cunt," he barked, "ask me correctly!"

Lori paused for a moment and wondered how else she could put it to him. Then she realized what he wanted. "Jack, please fuck your Mommy's ass!" With that she felt the boy push his hips forward hard and without any pause until his entire shaft was buried deep into her bowels. The pain was intense and Lori's screams were muffled by the pussy her face was buried in.

At that moment she had an epiphany; she was enjoying the pain and humiliation, even though every sensible, coherent thought told her it was wrong. She began to thrust back against the cock, trying to push it deeper, trying to make it hurt more. She knew the girl was orgasming as she felt her thighs tighten around her head. Lori reached down to rub her clitoris.

Angelo knew he could not hold off for long, he could not believe how tight her asshole felt and how hard she was pushing back to meet each of his thrusts. As he felt the release nearing he gripped her hips and held her tight as he shot jet after jet of his molten cum deep into her. Lori's body began to shake as though she were being electrocuted and this young man witnessed the strongest orgasm in a woman he had ever seen.

All three were still in the afterglow of their own climax and for a few seconds no one moved. Then Angelo slowly backed away from Lori, whose face had fallen from the young woman's honey pot to the dirty floor below. Her ass still stuck up into the room and traces of his discharge slowly leaked from her abused rear end.

The girl stood, on wobbly legs and quickly pulled her dress over her head. Angelo slipped on his T shirt and was ready to pull on his chinos when he stopped and slapped Lori's upturned ass.

"Cunt. Clean me." This was all he said. Everyone understood he was not asking for a towel or sponge.

Lori raised her head from the floor and slowly turned. She saw Bruno sitting at the table with a smug expression on his face. Next to him was her husband, with his obviously soiled pants. She crawled the few feet on her very sore knees until her face was even with his soiled manhood. He was covered with his cum and her ass secretions. No longer worried about how low she would sink to prevent the pictures being sent, Lori sucked his cock into her mouth and gently suckled it clean.

Before Bruno left the cafe he told John, he and his wife would be free for the next two days. He suggested they go for a drive north or stay at the house around the pool. His only instructions were Lori was to travel without underwear and while at the pool she was to wear the skimpy bikini she wore at the beach.

Driving home John relayed Bruno's message and asked her what she felt like doing during their time off.

Lori's voice echoed inside of the small Italian auto, "What do you mean, our time off? It seems I was the only one with a cock up their ass. I will do what I please, these next few days and I can guarantee you it will have nothing to do with you!"

John figured it was best to leave things alone and drove the rest of the ride home in silence.

The first day was uneventful. Lori pretty much stayed in her room, and when she did come out to eat or use the computer she was always in heels and a summer dress. The way her breasts bounced, John knew she was following Bruno's orders. Every attempt at conversation was shot down with a hateful stare. John wasn't sure he would ever be able to mend their relationship at this point, let alone after another two weeks with Bruno and his games. John felt guilty, knowing those games all were supplied by months of long chats with this man.

John was trying to remember all they chatted about. He knew, some times after a very long discussion, he would be overcome with lust. At these times he told Bruno some dark fantasies which Lori had no desire for. Bruno had not mentioned these and John felt he must have known they were beyond what she was capable of. At least he hoped as much.

The second day John was up early, again he had spent the night on the couch. He heard Lori shower and the familiar clicking of her heels as she entered the kitchen.

She looked at John, emotionless and stated, "I need to go to town. Will you drive me?"

John knew she could not drive a manual transmission and was thankful he would be able to spend some time with her. It might be ice cold silence but at least they would be together. He agreed to drive and told her he'd meet her at the car while he needed to use the restroom.

When John walked out onto the courtyard he noticed the truck used by the caretakers. He noticed, Gino the foreman of the group checking the chemicals at the pool. John was hoping the young man who witnessed Lori's debasement was not here today. As he walked around the building to the parking area he knew his hopes were for naught. There stood Lori and the young man next to the Fiat. He approached the car and heard the boy in a mixture of Italian and broken English tell Lori how attractive she was.

For the first time in quiet awhile a small smile broke across her face. It was a sad smile just the same, but it showed off her swollen lips and beautifully veneered teeth. She said good bye to the young man and was opening the door when his voice stopped her.

"Signorina, I, I want" he paused a little unsure of how to phrase things, "I want to ask..."