Tutoring Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday evening came and John took a long shower, shaved, dressed in his favorite blue jeans and a white cotton dress shirt and headed out the door to find Jill’s apartment. He went by the local grocery to pick up a bottle of his favorite wine, a Pinot Noir from a choice California winery that he had enjoyed visiting a few years ago, and then headed over to the Charlestown University Apartments.

Meeting Jill in this fashion certainly added to the drama. He hadn’t spoken to her one-on-one since their last study session, when they were supposedly still interacting with one another in a strictly professional professor-student nature. John parked his car in the lot near building 205, took a deep breath, stepped out with his bottle of wine, and headed toward her building. He found her apartment, ‘B,’ near the back hallway of the first floor.

It was 2 minutes past 8 o’clock, and John knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the door swung open and Jill stood before him.

“Hi John. Glad you could make it. Please come in.”

John obliged and closing the door behind. Immediately, he was taken in by Jill’s appearance. She certainly had a knack for achieving sexiness with a minimum of fuss. Jill was wearing a short black mini-skirt, a slight slit cut at the front of her left leg, and a thin, light blue, tank-top. The top stopped just below her ribs, fully exposing her mid-drift. Jill had the sexiest belly John every recalled seeing.

Remembering his manners, John presented the bottle of wine “It is Pinot Noir. I hope it goes with what ever you have prepared.”

Jill replied “I’m making lasagna, so red is perfect. Would you like to come in the kitchen while I whip together a few more items?”

He followed her into the kitchen.

“I also bought some wine for the evening, so shall we open a bottle right now?” suggested Jill with a sly look toward John. She motioned toward a bottle of cabernet on the counter, complete with a cork remover and two glasses.

“Sounds great,” replied John, joining Jill next to the counter. “I’ll pour us a glass.”

“This is a really cozy apartment. Have you lived her long?”

“About two years,” responded Jill. “It is very quiet for an apartment complex close to campus. Mostly graduate students live here. Not many party-heads to contend with.”

John finished opening the bottle of cabernet, filled the glasses, and offered one to Jill. And even though it seemed silly, he took the other glass, held it up in between them and said “Glad you took the initiative and invited me to dinner.”

Jill giggled at first, but then turned her eyes more seriously toward his and said “I really enjoyed our time together last week. I can’t believe how well I did on that test, and wanted to show my appreciation. But, inviting you here was more than just that. I simply wanted to see you again.”

John realized that Jill must have enjoyed his company as much as he had enjoyed her company. Appreciating that Jill’s confession had taken some courage, John felt it was time to tell her how he felt as well.

“I enjoyed your company too, Jill. Everything just seemed to click when we were meeting last week. And, I don’t know if you noticed, but I’m extremely attracted to you. Do you have any idea how sexy you are?”

Jill’s shy smile was quick to show, complete with a slight tinge of redness in her face. Uncertain what else to say, Jill responded “Thanks for the complement. I also find you incredibly attractive, on both a physical and mental level. We do seem to have some chemistry going, don’t we?”

Upon saying this, Jill placed her hand on John’s arm and looked up into his face. She was so beautiful, her eyes and those lips. John couldn’t bare to wait any longer. John leaned forward and gently kissed Jill on her lips. It was a soft kiss that lingered for several seconds. They had both been waiting for this moment to occur.

As John reluctantly pulled away, Jill’s eyes remained closed, her head tilted up with a content look on her face.

The oven timer suddenly sounded, interrupting the spell.

Even though John was dying to kiss her again, he reluctantly decided he would wait until dinner was complete.

Forty-five minutes later, a fair amount of Jill’s delicious lasagna had been consumed, one bottle of wine was gone and the second bottle was well in the works. Jill invited John into the living room and they sat on the couch. Jill kicked off her shoes and invited John to do the same. The casual conversation that they had shared over the meal was now replaced with a cozy silence. The wine was working its magic, taking the edge off of what might have been an uncomfortable moment.

John looked over at Jill sitting next to him as she took a sip of her wine. She was so feminine, with her legs curled up under her to one side, the mini-skirt pushed up slightly showing off her slim thighs. He traced his gaze up to her hips, across her belly, and up to her delicate arms. He enjoyed the way her shoulders were accentuated by her angular collar bones. John also realized that Jill was not wearing a bra under her top, not that she needed one anyway. Her nipples showed teasingly through the fabric.

Jill caught his gaze. Realizing that she was being admired must have excited her, as the impression of her nipples suddenly became more pronounced.

John took a long sip from his glass, sat it on the end table, and then reached across the couch to take Jill’s hand. Jill responded by setting down her glass and sliding closer to him.

John placed a hand under Jill’s chin, pulled her face to his, and kissed her. The first kiss was soft. He wanted to savor every detail of Jill.

Subsequent kisses followed, growing in intensity. Jill’s breathing quickened. She parted her lips and their tongues touched. Their kisses became wetter, their tongues beginning to explore each other’s mouth.

John ran his hand down her back and caressed her back. Pulling her closer to him, the passion of their kisses continued to grow. Jill was making gentle sounds of pleasure as they continued, and John moved his lips to her elegant neck, rubbing his lips across her smooth skin, and finally gently tracing with his tongue in small circles.

Jill’s exposed her neck further in response. And then she reached down, took John’s hand, and directed it to her right breast, encouraging him to caress her. Her breast fit perfectly in John’s hand, and the feel of her hard nipple under the fabric excited him further.

John’s cock had quickly become hard as a rock and clearly showed through his jeans. It was Jill’s turn to feel him. She moved one of her small hands to his hard-on and stroked it firmly through his jeans. This drove John nearly insane with desire, and he ran both of his hands down around Jill’s hips, around the back of her mini-skirt to her firm ass, and pulled her up off the couch and into him.

Jill stopped kissing him for a moment as if considering the situation. She then quickly stood up, took John’s hand and beckoned him to follow her toward the back of the apartment. They were going to her bedroom.

At her bedside, Jill stopped and John came up behind her. Moving his hands to her hips, he pressed her back into him, sliding one hand up across her belly and caressing her nipples again. Jill arched her back slightly, pushing her ass against John’s cock, swaying her hips slightly, side-to-side.

“You have the most incredible ass Jill,” breathed John into her ear as he kissed her neck.

Jill, excited by John’s words, pushed back into John even harder and breathed in return “My ass is all yours Dr. Nelson.”

John smiled at her choice of words, and then began to slide the fabric of Jill’s top upward. Jill raised her arms so that he could completely slide the top off over her head.

John traced his fingertips down the small of her back, down to her tiny waist, and then traced around to her front and firmly massaged her fully exposed breasts. Jill moaned with pleasure.

Turning around to face John, Jill went to work on his shirt and had it quickly removed. She wasted no time and unfastened his belt and jeans, pushing them down toward the floor. John stepped out of his jeans, his hard cock showing through his boxers.

Jill rubbed her hands along John’s well developed shoulders, down across his biceps, and back up across his partially hairy chest. She leaned forward and littered his chest with kisses, and stopped at one of his nipples and gave it a delicate lick.

Jill suddenly rotated around and reached for the zipper on her mini-skirt, glancing up at John as if asking for help. He reached down and slid the small zipper downward. Pushing the skirt over her sexy little hips, John discovered that Jill was wearing a light blue thong. The shape of Jill’s ass was beyond his dreams. His fantasies of her over the last week had often centered on her ass and he feared that he would cum at the mere thought of living those fantasies.

Their desires were beyond control now. Jill took the initiative and quickly removed her thong, and John followed suit and lost the boxers and his socks.

Jill laid back on the bed, not at all timid about being fully exposed to John. He took her in completely for the first time. The perfect breasts and belly, and now he saw her neatly shaved little pussy. He couldn’t resist anymore, and joined her on the bed. Pulling her entire body into him, they kissed, their legs entangled. John journeyed down her body with his mouth, focusing on her breasts, sucking them and rolling her nipples around his lips with his tongue. Jill’s moaning grew in intensity. John moved further down, tracing his tongue along her delicate belly, and finally arriving between her legs. Jill spread her legs in anticipation. Bending her legs upward and pushing them slightly apart with his hands, John finally tasted Jill for the first time. Jill’s body went rigid with his first touch and then she took a deep gasp of breath.

The smell of her was wonderful. John increased the rhythm of his tongue and Jill raised her hips in synchrony, moaning with each stroke. He found her clit and teased it with the tip of his tongue. Jill’s hands found his hair, and she held his head there, her breathing in gasps now, raising her hips more forcefully against him. John now traced his tongue up and down, licking her clit and then tracing down lower and pushing his tongue inside her soaking wet pussy. Two more times and Jill grabbed her own legs, pulling them back and apart so that John could fully concentrate on pleasuring her.

John couldn’t get enough of Jill, losing himself in the moment. He lapped up her juices. He traced his tongue even lower with each back-and-forth motion, all the way to Jill’s tight little ass. Jill’s gasp of pleasure when his tongue first touched her tight little asshole encouraged him on. She pulled her legs toward her even further so that John could lick her from hole-to-hole, taking a sharp intake of breath each time his tongue met her ass.

To better pleasure her, John encouraged her to roll over on her belly. Jill slid one of her knees to the side, up toward her shoulder, so that her ass was arched upward from the bed and her wet pussy was fully exposed to John. The sight of Jill’s ass arched toward him was better than any fantasy he could have imagined, and he quickly plunged his tongue deep into her pussy. Jill arched her back even more, moaning in response.

Running his tongue up from her pussy, slowly along the crack of her ass, he stopped his tongue at her tight anus, and slowly circled the tip around. Jill cried out in satisfaction. He pressed his forefinger deep into her pussy and continued to tease her ass with his tongue. She responded by slowly humping his finger and arching her ass upward against his tongue. John pressed two fingers into her pussy now and began pumping her with increased rhythm.

Jill’s breathing was irregular now and her body was shuttering. She was clearly close to orgasm. John pulled Jill’s ass further apart with his remaining hand and started to lick her asshole more vigorously, pumping her pussy with his fingers. Finally, he pressed the tip of his tongue hard against her anus and pierced the opening. Jill cried out loudly in pure pleasure and a final intense trimmer ran through her limbs as her orgasm overtook her.

Jill remained still a brief moment, as if collecting herself. Then she rolled over and pushed John back to the bed. “I want to taste all of your cum John.” She quickly took his hard cock in her hands and wrapped her lips around it. John knew we wouldn’t last long. It was a miracle that he hadn’t exploded already. Jill stroked his cock with her mouth, stopping occasionally to run her tongue up and down the shaft. She stopped at the base of his cock and circled her tongue around his balls, and then returned to vigorously sucking and stroking his cock.

The sight of this perfect gal sucking him off with such intensity was too much. A few more moments and his cock exploded with unbelievable intensity. Jill eagerly took his first load of cum in her mouth. Licking the cum from her own lips, she continued to stroke his cock with her hand, sending additional shots of cum on her chin. She stroked his cock a few last times toward her chest, and he shot his remaining load across her left breast, his cum hanging from her nipple.

When no more cum would come from his cock, Jill hungrily licked his head clean with her tongue. She then slowly rubbed the load he had squirted on her chest around her nipples with her fingers. Finally satisfied, Jill crawled on top of John, collapsing in his arms.

John and Jill shared several deep kisses, the type of passionate kisses that can only occur after one’s animal desires have been fulfilled. They laid in bed sharing kisses for some time. Before long John’s sexual desire for Jill showed again. Their initial desires fulfilled, this time their lovemaking was more intimate.

Jill spread her legs across John on the bed and he sank his cock deeply into her, pushing upward into her and enjoying the sensation of her tight pussy. They slowly humped together in rhythm, each savoring every sensation. They continued like that, holding each other’s hands and staring into each other’s eyes, Jill frequently leaning down to kiss him. This intimate embrace continued until they both shared a deep orgasm, and Jill collapsed into John, burying her head in his shoulder, his arms wrapped around her. Content at last, they fell into a deep sleep.

***

The sunshine through the window awoke John. He rolled to one side and discovered Jill lying next to him, the thin white sheet only covering her to her hips. Her slim belly and perfect breasts were revealed. Her flawless complexion was radiant in the glow of the early morning sunshine. Jill opened her eyes and smiled at John.

“Morning beautiful,” said John.

“Hi handsome,” responded Jill teasingly.

“Want some breakfast?” asked Jill, with a yawn and an upward stretch of her arms.

“Only if you let me help,” replied John.

“I think I can allow that,” said Jill, as she leaned forward to give him a quick kiss.

“What is on your schedule for the day,” asked John.

“Hopefully something that involves you,” responded Jill with a hopeful look toward him.

“Sounds like a great plan,” John said, with a feeling of immense satisfaction. Thinking to himself that this summer was getting off to a grand start, he leaned back and gave Jill an extra long kiss in return.

12