Tutoring Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his soaked fingers from her pussy and Tina immediately and hungrily grabbed for them, taking them between her lips and sucking them clean. She sat forward and gently pushed on Greg's chest, forcing him to fall back. He righted himself against the floor as Tina stood over him.

She lowered herself onto her knees above him, "I need you inside me." And she didn't waste any time, reaching behind her to Greg's hard cock and guiding her pussy onto it. His cock between her swollen soaked lips, she lowered her weight onto him, his cock stretching her pussy wider than she was accustomed, threatening to push all the air from her body. She leaned back, taking a deep breath and sitting somewhat upright as she rode him, her hands wrapped around her tits, squeezing her nipples and keeping her tits contained as she flowed up and down his cock.

Losing herself into her own world of ecstasy, it did not take long for another, though milder orgasm to build up and wash over her. That didn't cause her to waver for a moment riding him, even as her juices leaked from her cunt and dripped down his cock onto his balls.

Tina touched both hands to her clit, rubbing it and her pussy, causing her cunt to clench onto his cock again, gripping him tight and stroking his cock with each ride up and down his full length like her cunt was giving him a very wet handjob. His cock started to pulse inside her, threatening to explode. She looked down into his eyes, "Cum for me, baby. Cum inside me."

Greg pulled himself up, wrapping an arm around Tina's waist and tipping them over. Rolling over on top of her, his cock deep in her cunt. Tina wrapped her tits in her hands, her nipples between her fingers. Instinct seemed to take over for Greg as he fucked Tina's pussy hard and deep. Her wet pussy impossible to resist, Greg fucked her faster, harder before leaning down over her, whispering in her ear, "I'm... I'm..." He thrust into her pussy as deep as he can, as deep as her pussy will allow him, but slowing his pace a little.

"Cum for me, baby," Tina cried out.

Greg gave her one last, hard thrust, groaning and crying out, "I'm... I'm cumming." Jets of hot spunk shot out of him and into Tina's cunt. Like hot water warming cold hands, the heat spread through her entire body and seemed to turn on everything within her to its brightest settings, sending her into bliss almost in an instant. She arched her back, pressing her stomach against him as her pussy clamped onto his cock to milk his seed as he thrust into her a few more times, groaning, filling her cunt before collapsing onto her.

Looking into his eyes, Tina reached up and pulled his lips to hers, wanting to feel his lips again even if she was laboring to breathe while his spent cock twitched inside her.

He lifted himself up a little, pulling his softening cock from her pussy, then letting his weight pull him to the floor beside her. His words were as labored as his exhausted breathing, "We're definitely not getting any more studying done tonight."

"I don't mind," Tina said to herself as she lay on the carpeted floor, her entire body still alight with ecstasy. At least her tormenting arousal was finally relieved. "I got what I've been wanting," she said in her mind. And as she realized the midterm exam wasn't till Wednesday, she also realized there were still several more nights on which to attempt studying.

12