Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

One thought she couldn't help dwell on though was just how surprisingly hard Brooke was fucking her. After all Brooke was the captain of the Tree Hill High cheerleaders so wasn't exactly surprising she was in phenomenal shape, but still the power behind her thrusts were borderline brutal.

Perhaps Brooke felt like she had something to prove. Perhaps even at his most deliriously horny Nathan held back, concern for Haley's well-being more important to him than his own pleasure. Perhaps it was a combination of both. Regardless in what felt like record time Haley felt herself pushed right up to the edge of an orgasm and then quickly pushed over that edge, the young tutor screaming loudly and writhing underneath the girl on top of her as she came the only way she could with Brooke, wonderfully hard.

A grin of triumph crossed Brooke's face as she made Haley cum for her. That grin stayed in place as she made Haley cum again, and again, and again. This was one of the many things Brooke loved about girls. They could just keep cumming and cumming. Fucking and fucking. Hours after hours of mind numbingly blissful sex.

Of course if Brooke was pounding into Peyton's pussy she might not have even thought about stopping. And if it had been Peyton on top of her pounding into her pussy Brooke would have no doubt been begging her not to stop. To never stop. But even though this was literally a dream come true for Brooke she hadn't been able to stop thinking about taking Haley's anal cherry. That was definitely something she wanted to save more than a little energy for which was something she was very mindful of while slamming Haley's tight little twat.

Fortunately whenever Brooke wasn't fucking her girlfriend, or Haley, or engaging in mostly boring school activities she was working out. Well, fucking Peyton and Haley was also kind of a work out, the best kind in fact, but the point was Brooke Davis was no couch potato. She had spent the majority of her young life pushing herself not just to stay in shape but to be as athletic as she could possibly be. She did it to keep her stunning good looks, and to make sure she was worthy of being the captain of the cheerleader squad, but ever since she and Peyton admitted their true feelings for each other and they had started fucking she mostly worked out so much so she could fuck her girlfriend as long and as hard as possible.

Haley was definitely receiving the benefits of all Brooke's hard work right now if her almost hysterical screams of pleasure and the way her body was shaking was anything to go by. However she was far from the only one as the constant hammering on Brooke's clit and the sheer mental bliss that was fucking little tutor girl just how her big tough husband fucked her make sure Brooke came almost as hard and frequently as Haley. It was so good Brooke was tempted, if only briefly, to just continue the pussy pounding after all. Instead when she felt herself beginning to tire Brooke pushed herself and Haley to one more simultaneous orgasm and then pulled her strap on cock out of the other girl and collapsed beside her, both of them panting heavily.

Luckily it only took a few moments of rest, and the thought of violating Haley's virgin butt hole, and Brooke found the strength to roll over onto her side and gently kiss the other girl. To her delight Haley was only too happy to kiss back, Brooke's tongue being welcomed into Haley's mouth as the kiss slowly became more passionate.

After becoming lost in the rejuvenating kiss for a while Brooke pulled back slightly and asked, "Have you ever tasted yourself on your husband's cock?"

Haley blushed and shook her head.

Brooke grinned, "Good. It can be another first for us."

As if that wasn't enough of a hint Brooke rolled over onto her back, glanced down at her strap on dildo and then back up at Haley expectantly. All this had the shy girl blushing again, however she obediently crawled down Brooke's body until she was eye level with her friend's fake cock.

The fact that it was glistening with her juices made Haley stop in her tracks and just stare at the shiny shaft for a few long moments. She probably wouldn't have done this for Nathan if he'd have asked, especially not before Brooke seduced her, but whenever she was having sex with Peyton and especially Brooke nothing seemed too nasty, too perverse for her to do. Besides, she'd tasted herself on Brooke's and Peyton's lips and fingers many times now. This wasn't so different to that.

Focusing on that last thought Haley closed her eyes, slowly lent forward, opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of Brooke's cock. Immediately she was hit by the sweet taste of pussy, and while it wasn't quite as yummy as Brooke's and Peyton's it still tasted really, really good. And really familiar... which shouldn't really be that surprising Haley thought with a blush.

Concentrating on the task at hand Haley began sliding her lip up and down on the cock, gradually taking more of it into her mouth with every bob of her head. When it hit the back of her mouth Haley relaxed as best she could and began taking the fake dick down her throat, desperately trying to control her gag reflex and mostly failing but continuing to take more of the dildo into her gullet anyway.

Brooke was impressed at just how much of the strap on she was able to take into her mouth. The other girl even deep throated the toy, several inches disappearing down her gullet before she ultimately had to come up for air. Haley could never seem to take it all, but she slid her tongue all over the base to make sure she got as much of her own pussy cream as possible. That really made Brooke hot.

After all Brooke loved tasting herself on one of Peyton's dildos. Or Peyton's lips. Or Peyton's fingers. Or Haley's lips and fingers for that matter. And Brooke really loved blow jobs. Mostly giving them to Peyton's strap on, but there had been something extra thrilling about seeing her girlfriend sucking on her cock on the few occasions their roles were reversed. And seeing the innocent little married girl Haley James Scott sucking her dick was almost too thrilling for words.

Despite trying to restrain herself it wasn't long before Brooke was stroking Haley's hair and offering her friend words of encouragement, "Ohhhhhhh yeah, suck it tutor girl! Suck my cock! Mmmmmmmm ooooooooh, you look so good with a dick in your mouth tutor girl! Nathan is a lucky guy. Mmmmmmmm yes, Nathan is so lucky to have a little cock sucker for a wife. Ha, I've heard most girl stopped giving head after marriage, but you give phenomenal head Haley. Mmmmmmm, you could be a professional. Yeahhhhhh, a professional cock sucker. And a professional cunt lapper. Speaking of which, you like tasting your yummy little dyke cunt on my big cock? Mmmmmmm, I bet you do. I bet you love it. I bet you fucking love tasting your yummy little dyke cunt on my big cock, just like you love tasting it on my lips and fingers! Fuck, you're such a dirty slut tutor girl! Mmmmmm, and I fucking love it!"

To Brooke's delight rather than put her off the dirty talk only seemed to encourage Haley to suck her cock more eagerly. Well, Haley was still clearly blushing, which was rather ridiculous under the circumstances, but Brooke still found that very cute. Of course as hot as the sight of Haley sucking her cock was Brooke had been itching to fuck her innocent friend up the butt since before she started seducing her and Brooke knew she couldn't wait much longer to pound Haley's virgin ass hole.

So inevitably Brooke ordered, "Ok, I'm pretty sure you got all your tasty dyke juices off my girl cock now, so... are you ready to give me your anal cherry?"

First Haley blushed furiously, then slowly took her mouth off the dildo, looked up at Brooke and after a brief pause nodded slowly.

"Say it." Brooke pushed.

"I'm... I'm ready to give you my anal cherry." Haley said softly, slowly turning around so that her ass was pointing at Brooke before adding, "Ass fuck me. Fuck my ass. Take my ass and make it yours."

Grinning widely Brooke snatched the tube of lubricant she had placed on the bedside table earlier, squirted some of it on her dick and rubbed it in, then coated her fingers and pressed them against Haley's virgin butt hole. She'd practically moved at the speed of light up until this point when she paused and then slowly pressed forwards, Brooke savouring the moment of her finger entering Haley's untouched hole.

Haley let out a gasp and concentrated on relaxing while simultaneously Brooke let out a moan as she enjoyed the exquisite tightness of her friend's butt. Brooke very nearly complemented Haley on her tight ass hole, and that she couldn't wait to fuck it, but biting her lip firmly she just about managed to restrain herself. She also managed to restrain herself from immediately slamming her finger all the way inside Haley's rectum and butt fucking the other girl with her finger, Brooke instead finding the self-restraint to slowly push her finger into Haley's butt before beginning to pump it in and out of her wonderfully tight back door.

Brooke fingered Haley's ass for as long as she could bare, turning her finger this way and that as well as in and out, eventually adding a second finger to loosen Haley's hole, the whole time Brooke practically salivating about what was going to happen next. That was why the moment she thought Haley was ready Brooke pulled her fingers out of her friend's ass, greedily cleaned them and then stared down at her prize.

"It's time Haley... spread your cute little cheeks." Brooke commanded huskily, adding in a more pleading tone, "Please? For me? I wanna see you spread your ass cheeks for me soooooooo bad. I wanna see innocent little tutor girl offering up her virgin ass hole to me. Please Haley? I promise to pop your little anal cherry real slow, take my time shoving every inch of my strap on cock through your tight little virgin ass hole and deep into where no one's ever put anything before, ass fuck you nice and gently until you're begging for me to pound your little pooper hard and deep, make your ass all mine and you my anal slut. Just please, spread your little cheeks for me first. Show me that cute little ass hole that I'm about to make all mine."

For a horrible moment Brooke thought she had gone too far. Then to her delight Haley slowly reached back and pulled apart her ass cheeks as widely as she could.

Licking her lips Brooke savoured the sight before her for just a few seconds, although for all three girls in the room it felt like hours. Then Brooke pressed the tip of her strap on against Haley's rosebud, slowly but firmly applying pressure so that the cute little virgin hole in front of her slowly began to open.

Haley gasped and gripped tighter to her ass cheeks, the poor girl obviously in pain. Brooke was quick to try and comfort her, "Relax Hales. Remember, it's just like taking a cock in your pussy for the first time. It's going to hurt no matter what at first, just-"

"I know Brooke." Haley interrupted flatly, "Just... do it. Take my anal cherry. Please Brooke, make my ass yours."

Brooke had a sneaking suspicion that the last couple of sentences were designed to manipulate her into getting it over with. It's somewhat worked as she did speed things up, at least compared with the speed she'd intended to use, however Brooke still went slowly enough that she could savour the stretching of Haley's ass hole, the cheerleader captain watching intently as her fellow cheerleader's back door opened wide enough to allow the head of her dildo to pass through it, that trademark grin of hers crossing Brooke's face as she officially took Haley James Scott's anal virginity.

Haley let out a loud cry as she experienced that uniquely odd sensation of pain mixed with excitement that Brooke had experienced when Peyton had popped her anal cherry, Brooke feeling very proud that 'tutor girl' offered up no other form of protest and kept her ass cheeks spread as she tried to get used to the sensation of having something much bigger than a finger inside her ass.

Brooke continued being proud of Haley as she began pushing inch after inch of fake cock deep into the other girl's rectum, pausing for a long time between each inch and going slowly as she could. Or at least Brooke thought she did, although in what felt like no time at all she was balls deep inside Haley's now formally virgin butt.

Once her hips hit Haley's ass cheeks Brooke had an almost overwhelming urge to gloat. Almost. She pushed it down as she didn't want to provoke Haley anymore. Besides, it almost felt like it would ruin the moment, Brooke determined to savour this precious point in time after she had shoved every inch of her cock up Haley's butt and before she had begun to sodomise the other girl.

Even though she didn't have as much experience on this end of the strap on Brooke was able to establish the same slow, steady rhythm Peyton always used to fuck her ass with. That was no easy feat as Brooke found herself very distracted, Haley still obediently spreading her ass cheeks and thus providing the horny cheerleader captain a perfect view of her big dildo sliding in and out of her fellow cheerleader's ass hole. Brooke found the sight rather hypnotic, her body switching to a sort of butt fucking autopilot as she became lost in watching her strap on dick pumping in and out of Haley's now no longer virgin butt hole.

Haley also found it hard to concentrate on anything but her ass stretching for that big fake dick. At first the pain had been intense, like nothing she'd ever felt before, however even then there was a certain taboo feeling to this act which to her shame Haley found herself enjoying. And of course, she'd been expecting pain. Far worse than what she actually received, the slow pace in which Brooke inserted the dildo into her ass making the pain surprisingly bearable. Then the strap on cock had been fully embedded in her butt, and the pain faded to a dull ache, then a weird sensation of fullness, and then finally any discomfort was gone or at least unnoticeable thanks to the overwhelming pleasure Haley was feeling from deep inside her ass.

Ever since Brooke had made it clear she intended to butt fuck her Haley had been obsessing about this moment. She had been afraid of how having her ass stretched out so much would hurt, but not nearly as much as Haley had feared that she might like it. After all Brooke had succeeded in turning her into an insatiable little slut who no matter how she might hate herself for it couldn't stop cheating on her husband with other women. Two women she considered her best friends no less. So it was hard to imagine that Brooke wouldn't succeed in turning her into a anal slut, just like she turned her into a pussy eating slut.

With every thrust Brooke proved Haley was right to be worried, the other girl stimulating places inside Haley she had no idea even existed. It felt like her entire back passage was tingling with pleasure, every movement of the dildo inside her ass making that tingle even stronger until a moan escaped Haley's lips.

Trying to keep a shred of dignity, or at least trying to keep it intact as long as she could, Haley bit down roughly on her bottom lip and tried to hold back the moans as long as possible. When she could no longer do that she tried to keep them quiet, but it wasn't long before no matter how hard she tried Haley couldn't stop moaning like an anal whore. Like the anal whore Brooke was turning her into.

Haley's moaning did not go unnoticed by Brooke, "Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, feels good doesn't it tutor girl? Huh? Yeahhhhhhh, it feels good to take it in the ass like a little whore. A little anal whore. That's what you are now isn't it Hales, a anal whore?"

After initially just moaning in response the slap Brooke gave to her ass quickly had Haley whimpering, "Y, yesssss, ohhhhhhh, I'm an anal whore! Ohhhhhh fuck, I'm your anal whore!"

"Yeah you are!" Brooke grinned, smacking Haley's ass, "You're my anal whore. Mmmmm, your ass is mine. Yeah, you're my little lesbian fuck pet and from now on you're going to do whatever I say, whenever I say it."

"I'm pretty sure we all do that sweetie." Peyton murmured dryly, unable to resist butting in.

Turning her attention to her girlfriend Brooke grinned, "As you all should, but tutor girl has been holding back on us. Yeahhhhhhh, she's been telling me all week how she'd do anything I want without offering up her ass to me, begging me to take every part of her and make it mine... I mean ours. Mmmmmm, yeah, tutor girl is our slut, and she should have turn down your little offer to wait a week and given up her ass to me the moment she became our little lesbian fuck pet, mmmmmm, that way I could have been ass fucking her much, much sooner. Shouldn't you Hales?"

"Yeeeeessssssss, ohhhhhhhh my Gawwwwwwd Brooke!" Haley moaned as Brooke gave a couple of extra hard thrusts to prove her point, the extremely horny tutor adding once those hard thrusts were done, "I should have done this sooner! Mmmmmm, oh my God, it feels soooooooooo gooooooddddddddd! It feels so good in my ass! Oooooooh Gawwwwwd Brooke, Brooke, oh I love taking it in the ass for you Brooke! Mmmmmm, I should have bent over and given my ass up to you a week ago. Sooner! Oooooohhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwd, ahhhhhhhh Brooke, I should have given you my anal cherry the moment I found out about you and Peyton!"

"Yeahhhhhhh, you should have." Brooke agreed, reaching forward to firmly, but not too roughly, pull Haley's hair back, "But you're going to make it up to me, aren't you tutor girl? Huh? You gonna make it up to me by being my anal whore? My own personal ass slut? My little lesbian fuck pet who takes it up the butt whenever I fucking want?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yeeeeeeessssssss, oooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssss!" Haley promised, "I'll be your anal whore! Mmmmmmm Gawwwwwwwwd, I'll be your own personal ass slut, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkk, I'll be your bitch, ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, I'll be your slut, ooooooohhhhhhhh Brooke, I should have given you my anal cherry sooner, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, but I'll make it up to you, yeeeeeeeeesssssss, mmmmmmmmm, make it up to you by being your little lesbian fuck pet who takes it up the butt whenever you fucking want! I'll do whatever you want, ooooooohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmm, whenever you want, ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, I'll do anything, anything, just, oh Brooke... oh, oh... oooooooohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!"

As Haley continued to promise Brooke increased the pace. She did it infuriatingly slowly, but she did it, the pleasure gradually increasing along with it until Haley was struggling to form coherent sentences. As Brooke didn't seem to care Haley gave up on being coherent, allowing a combination of jargon and simple moans, cries, whimpers and screams escape her mouth which almost but not quite drowned out the sound of Brooke's thigh smacking against her butt cheeks as the other girl gave her that hard butt fucking she'd wanted.

That constant smacking almost made Haley feel like she was being spanked, however that stinging sensation only seem to add to the perverted enjoyment. She even got the same feeling when every so often Brooke momentarily removed her hand from her hips so she could smack her ass. And Haley was to lost in pleasure to feel ashamed about it. Worse, whatever shame she felt at loving the pain and pleasure she was receiving while being sodomised was in turn only adding to her perverted enjoyment, Haley truly feeling like she was becoming an anal whore. And she liked what she was becoming.

Her whole life Haley had try to be good, to do the right thing, to be polite, to get good grades, anything she could to be the best she could be. However the moment Brooke gave her a taste of being naughty she found herself totally addicted to it. Now she needed to eat pussy daily, and craved the feeling of another woman's tongue in her little dyke pussy, and seemingly of this moment was going to need a strap on in her pussy and then up her ass too.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers