TV Temp: Alison Brie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

"So....how do you want round two?" I asked. I had never actually had a round two with an actress before, and after that pep talk I wanted it on her terms, especially after all my whining.

"Well, we figured out that this area isn't special enough for you. So....do you wanna go to the study room?"

Once we got ourselves fully dressed again, Alison and I made our way back to the now empty "Community" study room set. This was the second time I was going to have sex on an actual set location, although backstage at the "Glee" auditorium was rarely seen on TV. This was the main set of the entire show, where the "Community" study group started their adventures and where Jeff Winger and Britta Perry had sex in the first paintball episode. Now I was about to do it with Annie Edison's alter ego, just as Annie probably imagined doing with Jeff for over a season.

God, I was still a TV nerd even now. It seemed even more useless when I saw Alison reach into her sweater and unhook her bra, then pull her panties down once her bra fell to the floor. "There, just so I don't forget to take those off this time."

Alison sat on the study room couch and invited me to sit next to her. In a second I did, as I took in how I was sitting next to Alison Brie while she had nothing on underneath her sweater and skirt. Just minutes ago, thoughts like that made me too crazy to do anything but fuck her. But this time I was going to get a lot more done.

We leaned in and kissed again, turning it into a full blown make out session without the rapid movements this time. This was more of my pace to start things off than before; although there was a time and place for raw, ultra hot action later on if needed. But when I was with an actress, I liked this pace at first so I could fully take in how I was kissing such a gorgeous, talented woman. It was like that with Jenna, Tina, Christina, Kaley, Kristen, Sofia, Anne and Mila, and there was no doubt that it was the case with Alison here.

I leaned back on the couch so she could lay on top of me, as my hands maneuvered around her soft face and even softer hair. My lips soon moved on to other soft attributes as I kissed down her chin and to her throat. As I nibbled and suckled on it, my hands trailed to Alison's back, which helped remind me there really was nothing on underneath that sweater. But before I could plan to take it off, Alison cupped my face and put it back onto her eye level.

"Why don't I set the pace for a little while?" I couldn't argue with her, especially after she gave me more slow, searing French kisses with her hands still on my face. She then took them off so her lips could maneuver across my cheeks and go down to my ear. As she kissed and breathed into it, I somehow focused my eyes enough to see her reach back and lift her sweater up.

She lifted herself up so she could finish taking it off, then sat back over me before I could get a full view of her breasts. But I could clearly feel them pushing into my chest, even though it was still clothed. Alison let the bare top half of her body move over the clothed top half of mine while still working on my ear. Yet she soon finally gave me mercy and sat back up to help me take my shirt off.

After that was done, I was finally in a position to see her large, tantalizing breasts; the same ones that inspired the name "Annie's Boobs" for a monkey on the show. "I'm sorry....I have to set the pace again for a little while," I insisted as I laid back down and let her lay back on top of me. After savoring her bare skin pressed onto mine for a few moments, I had her move up a bit so that her round tits were hovering over my face.

Soon I had her left breast drop into my open mouth so I could kiss, lick and engulf all that I could while my hand stroked up and down her dangling right breast. Alison let out some girlish gasps, not unlike Annie's on the show, but they got huskier over time as I moved to suckle her right tit and rub my leftover saliva over her left. Finally I cupped both breasts and pushed them together before I navigated my mouth over both of them.

"Oh, fuck....this is making me want to fuck you silly again. Is that still bad?" Alison groaned out.

"No....but there's still a few more things I want to do first," I reminded her. To get to that, I reluctantly broke away from her tits and had us flip around so that I was on top of her now.

I had to gaze at how she was naked except for her stubborn skirt. She really did remind me a lot of Anne, with her princess like appearance, her very adult figure, ample chest, pale, creamy white skin and incredibly sweet/sexy face. I really did hope that Alison would have the same career path as Anne as well; being on the best drama and one of the best comedies on TV at once had to help. But first, I wanted to help her get close to cumming again, without her going all the way before we fucked again.

I laid back onto her and gave a few final kisses and suckles to her supple breasts, before kissing and licking the skin below them. Eventually my face got down to her skirt, yet somehow I didn't want to remove it at the moment; even though there was nothing beneath it. So I went further down and started to roll up her skirt, then my hand went inside and started crawling up her thigh.

Alison lifted her hips up in excitement and to make room for me to get her skirt up higher. I just wanted it high enough so that I could put my head inside it; or at least my mouth. Once I got it as high as I could, I bent down and went between her legs, leaving Alison to see my head disappear into her skirt.

Although I couldn't see any more of Alison from this angle, seeing her pussy in the dim light under her skirt was still better than nothing. It was still glistening from the action it had been through a while ago, and from all I had done on the couch. But now I got my first taste of it, then I kept tasting it for good measure.

I could hear Alison's coos despite not being able to see her, which made it hotter in a way. I would let her see me again eventually, yet I had one more technique first. I reached my hands back and placed them as far down her long legs as I could, then slid them all the way back up. They soon disappeared up her skirt as well and then went in and out of it to tease Alison further.

As I circled my tongue around her opening, I decided I'd had enough of the skirt play, so I took my hands out and went underneath it. Alison lifted her hips up again and I got my head up as well, giving me room to keep eating and to start unzipping her. After getting the zipper down and giving her bare ass a little squeeze, I made my head reappear into Alison's view before making her fully naked at last.

"I see you again. Now I want to see you working on my pussy," Alison commanded. So I fulfilled her request and resumed performing on her, making sure that she saw my tongue working around. And the fact that I could now see her flushed face contort in pleasure helped me as well.

I could have been inspired to finish her in a few more minutes, but if she came for a second time already, it would be harder for her to do it a third time when I re-entered her. I wouldn't have minded the extra time to make that happen, yet we couldn't stay for too long. In any case, I figured Alison would want to get back in the mix herself.

"I think I'll save some for later," I teased as my head went away from between her legs.

"Oh...oh, you're probably right," Alison conceded as she came down to earth. "Besides....we should make sure you're not overdressed anymore first."

In full agreement, I stood up to find a new position on the couch, but Alison got up as well to stop me from sitting down. I stood still since it gave me a view of her fully naked body standing up; yet it was bending down soon enough as she started kissing down my chest this time.

Expecting her to bend all the way down, I placed a hand back on her cheek and the other behind her head. When her mouth got to my belt, her hands unbuckled it for the second time; but for the first time, she didn't proceed to take my pants down. Instead, she kissed back up my chest and soon stood straight up as her hand now entered my pants.

"You got to go into my clothes, I thought I should do the same," Alison explained as her petite hand now reached into my underwear as well. It shortly got a hand of something else and started pumping it.

"Strange, I still haven't seen it yet," Alison noted. "But I already know it's quite nice and hard, it fits really good, and it's quite....explosive. And I guess it really liked me before tonight, too," she punctuated by reaching up to kiss my bottom lip.

"I....I know the feeling," I answered back.

"I know you do....and I know you don't want me to compare myself to the others. But did they ever do anything like this?" She tugged harder and faster with each word, so I was already unable to answer correctly. Any chance I had to recover was foiled when she placed her other hand on the back of my head and pulled it down to kiss me. In that moment, it felt like she was sliding both her tongue and her lips down my throat.

She only pulled her lips and tongue away after I shot myself into her hand, and into my pants at that. It came so suddenly, and her lips parted with mine so softly, that I didn't realize what I had just done to my pants and underwear. Her eyes distracted me for a few more seconds too before it finally hit me.

"Wait a second here, you didn't pull me out before I went, did you?" Once her hand pulled out of my pants and I just felt cum surrounding my groin instead, I commented "Nope....no you didn't. So....I guess when we're done, I'll have stained pants to walk around in until I get home."

"I'm sorry, I guess I got out of hand again," Alison said, pretending to be innocent and ignorant of her own pun. "You know what? I think there are spare pants in the costume room. Before we go back at it and I forget, I can go get some for you. And you can stay here and get recharged before we finish up!"

Alison was already gathering her clothes up to put on again, so I was already skeptical of the plan. "But, what if someone sees you? And won't they notice pants being gone tomorrow?"

"I'll get around that when the time comes," she reassured as she went behind me and checked into my pants to see the tag with my size on it. "All right, I think we have one of those! I'll go see if the coast is clear, and you try to buck back up before I get back, k?"

Alison took a few more moments to get herself dressed again, then all but skipped out of the study room set. This left me still shirtless and wearing stained pants, so this left me with no more excuses not to get naked. Of course, if the coast actually wasn't clear and I had to get out, I would lose escape time in getting redressed; but it was a risk I had to take.

I wasn't comfortable sitting naked on the set couch yet, even though Alison already did that, so I just stood naked in wait for her. About 10 minutes later I was still waiting and still naked, trying not to go back into panic mode.

"Boy...if Abed were here, he'd know what TV cliché to reference so I'd know what to expect," I commented, referring to "Community"'s pop culture loving, fourth wall breaking TV encyclopedia. "Of course, if he was here, this would be a lot weirder.....at least he'd be the only one unfazed by it."

With that show joke settling me down, I was about ready to sit down, expecting to wait a while longer. But before I got back to the couch, I saw a figure heading back inside. I was relieved to make out Alison; and felt a few other things when I actually saw her.

I started out being confused when I saw she had changed her clothes. I went to being more confused when I saw she was wearing her paintball costume from the episode they'd been filming all week. Then I shifted to being aroused at seeing her with those tight black shorts and a pink vest over a blouse that pushed up her revealing cleavage. She didn't have her stockings, gun holster and boots like in filming, yet she probably wanted just the bare essentials for this.

Getting turned on by Alison in this outfit wasn't a new feeling, since I had felt it all week on the set and kept it to myself; but it was new in this context.

"Good news is the coast is clear. Bad news is there weren't any pants to spare for you. All they had to spare was this extra costume for me. So I thought I shouldn't come back empty handed," she informed me.

"Why, why.....why else did you dress up again? What about being overdressed?" I pointed out, although my will to nitpick was steadily dying off.

"We made you being overdressed work, so I figured it'd work for me too. Besides, it's pretty fitting, I think," Alison theorized as she headed right up to me.

"Why is that again?" I asked. Alison just replied by leading me to the couch, having me finally sit down and then slowly sitting herself on my lap. Having her enticingly clothed form sit on my naked lap and body was kind of weird, but this was still an arousing kind of weird. At the least, I had no problem with being revved up again now.

"I'm being naughty again by dressing up in something I know you like. But I'm not doing anything over the top. I'm just sitting, gently going up and down, and willing to go slow when you fuck me again. We're being slow and sweet like you wanted, but we're still being kinky without going out of control. You didn't think that could be done a while ago, and here we are...I think that's a fair compromise, don't you?"

"Wow.....that logic would make Annie proud," was all I could say. "She might get somewhere with Jeff on that train of thought."

"But I'm not on his lap....am I?" Alison reminded me by maneuvering herself so that my cock was pressed against her black shorts. As she rubbed up against my shaft, the friction and smoothness was indeed getting me hard again. Enough time had gone by for me to get hard again, but not enough so that I would explode too soon.

To fully test that, at least one barrier had to be removed. So Alison got up to take off her shorts after they rubbed against my cock long enough. Once she took them down, I noticed she wasn't wearing her panties again, as she must have stuffed them in the shorts or in her skirt; wherever she had left that. She certainly wasn't wearing her bra either, leaving the blouse and vest as her only clothing. Yet although she wasn't naked, I was more than willing to let her keep her upper body clothed as she got back on my lap.

For the second time, Alison lowered her pussy down over my cock. This time around I wasn't too worked up to savor it, and it helped to have her on my lap as well. For the first time, I took in the feeling of being inside her and having her ready to fuck me. After another few seconds, she began to do just that.

I placed my hands on her firm naked bottom as she started bouncing on me, with my eyes glued to the halfway bared breasts bouncing in front of me. Despite having seen them naked and having devoured their full flesh already, it didn't bother me that they were clothed again. Not when I could place my face right into Alison's cleavage and kiss the parts of her tits that were exposed. As I did, my hands slid over her ass and went up the sleek curves of her hips and waist.

We soon settled into our own pace as we gradually grinded hard against each other, but not to an overwhelming degree like before. While I wasn't as intense as before, it sounded like Alison was still pleased and I certainly was as well. Just having her in my lap was hot enough, with the added kink of her in a costume that hadn't even been seen on TV yet.

As Alison said earlier, perhaps I was someone who thought more than he should sometimes, just like Annie. I supposed since I was so aware that this shouldn't happen to someone like me, and that the bottom could fall out at any time, I had to be perfect with these actresses while I could; especially since I only thought I'd ever get one shot with each. Yet in this outcome, I was getting to be the best of both sides of myself and was learning that my "experience" didn't have to taint encounters like this for the worst. Of course, I still didn't want to test that theory on purpose again, just in case.

And here was another example of over thinking; that I was summing up the moral of this thing too early while Alison was on my lap and getting me deeper inside her. That should be enough to turn any brain off.

I did so by drowning myself in her as much as possible, by pulling her in for another series of deep kisses while my hands roamed all over her. They ran up her front and glided over her breasts and cleavage, then roamed over her face and her flowing curtain of hair. Yet I gradually let her take control of the actual kissing while my hands slid down to her ass and legs. But by the time I leaned back on the couch, we were sharing control before we finally broke.

"Mmm....you really like kissing me," Alison pointed out.

"Of course I do....you're so, well, kissable," I responded for lack of a better word.

"I've had your tongue in my mouth for a lot of this. It's kind of a shame that your cock hasn't been in there too." I assumed she wasn't surprised when I flushed and stammered a bit at that declaration.

"Well....there's still time to change that," I offered, before someone else actually came to mind; perhaps another consequence of my over thinking even now. But this was worth putting some thought into. "Wait, you still need to cum too!"

"I know. If only I could come over your dick in a few minutes, and you could hold off until I got off and tasted you. That would solve a lot of problems." So it appeared thinking things out during sex did have its proper place after all.

Getting her hint, I picked up my pace into Alison again while my right hand slid further down her ass. I stuck my middle finger out to try and touch her pussy as it kept taking my dick in. While it filled her up, I tried to rub the surrounding areas as much as I could.

Since I was going faster and getting Alison more worked up, it would be harder to hold off than I hoped. Yet because I had came twice already and Alison was working on her second time now, I probably wouldn't go off as easily now. And the thought of being finished off with a blowjob from Alison gave me the rest of the motivation I needed.

My dick and finger tried to work in tandem to rub the inner and outer parts of her pussy. With Alison bucking harder against me, it was a little hard to keep my finger in place. But when she yelled "Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" sometime later, it was clear the effort paid off.

I tried to keep my finger in place to feel her cum and perhaps gather some; if she was going to taste me, then I should get a taste of her as well. But I felt much of it go down my cock anyway, so when she was finished, I settled for pulling my shaft halfway out and running my fingers through it. Once they collected some of the juices, I got my hand back towards my mouth and started licking them up.

Alison was resting her head on my shoulder after finishing. When she finally lifted her head up and saw me taste her on my hand, she stated "Hey, save some for me." With that, she climbed off of me and went onto her knees in front of me. I was still sitting down, and I was convinced to stay that way when Alison took me into her mouth.

She felt like she was licking me clean herself, and when she finished that she went on to bob on my cock. I was already familiar with how soft and velvety her mouth was from kissing it so much, so I figured this wouldn't take much longer.

But instead of finishing me off then and there, Alison broke from my dick and turned her attention to unbuttoning her red vest. This left me a bit confused and a bit pent up now that my cock was on its own again. However, Alison persisted and got the vest off, leaving her in just her blouse; which made it even easier to gaze down her tits as she bent back down to suck me off again.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers