Twelve Months Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God... god... fuck yes... Oooooooh!!" and suddenly I was seeing stars behind my eyelids as the orgasm, my bumgasm, exploded inside me. My ring of muscle tightened around him and I continued to move up and down on, reaching a peak and then slowly starting to subside. The energy began to drain from my body and I began to slow down, but I felt his hands on my cheeks... he was lifting and lowering me, part thrusting his pelvis and part arm action.

My now super-sensitive ring felt him start to spasm and realising he was right on the edge I used my last ounce of energy to resume my actions and hammer my ass into his lap. I felt his orgasm inside me as he moaned, "Ooooohhhh yeah... fuck yeah fuck fuck! " in my ear while I descended back to reality, idly aware that I'd be denied that gorgeous feeling of oozing with cum thanks to that pesky (but necessary!) condom. I sat fully into his lap feeling the final twitches of his cock emptying itself and all but deflated - exhausted!

Sam slouched back into the sofa and I stood then collapsed next to him. We grabbed our wine glasses, he removed his condom using a wet wipe, and we watched Si with the two girls. They'd moved from the floor now, with Sarah laying on the sofa and Si laying ontop, her legs curled around his waist. Carly was stroking them both, caressing ass, legs, arms, occasionally whispering in each of their ears.

I heard a whisper in my own ear with Sam saying, "You said you guys sometimes like recreationals, I brought some...?" I smiled at him and he found he trousers, pulling a small bag from his wallet. I cleared a space on the coffee table and he proceeded to empty it and setup 5 lines of powder, leaving a small pile to the side. He rolled up a banknote and handed it to me.

Wow. Just... wow. This was the strongest stuff I'd ever had! I raised my head after snorting the line and instantly everything seemed brighter, more vivid. I handed Sam the banknote and he did the same, and his reaction seemed much the same as mine. We leaned together and kissed, tongues entwining and tasting each other a while before separating and giggling in each other's faces.

This garnered Carly's attention, and so she moved over to us and the table. "Oooh! Treats!" she said as Sam handed her the makeshift tube. I shuffled over to make room on the sofa for her between me and Sam while she snorted her treat, then she sat, her eyes lit up by the powder.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"God yes. Look at that!" Carly replied, watching the scene on the other sofa. Si was really going for it now, his ass jackhammering away between Sarah's legs. "It wasn't that long ago that the idea alone of Si with another woman would have been upsetting... now - watching it happen - is turning me on like never before!" As she spoke her hands began to rub the thighs either side of her.

"It is a pretty gorgeous sight isn't it? Sam - what do you think?" I asked.

He turned to me and said "I think another line and I'll be ready for Carly," as his hand ran up her thigh and started to rub her pussy. Her hand moved to his flacid cock, but it quickly began to stir.

"You'll be ready again so soon?" I asked.

"Mmm. And I'll be ready to go for ages too!"

They sat there playing with each other's sex for a while as we watched Sarah climax beneath Si, her moans stifled by his mouth on hers, and then he leaned forwards to the table for another line of powder.

"I want to watch his cock slide inside you hun," I whispered in her ear which made both smile.

"Lay down then babe," she said, standing. I complied, my legs hanging off over the arm of the sofa while she provided a fresh condom to Sam and the climbed onto me, putting us into a 69 with her knees either side of me and leaving space at the far end of the sofa. As I felt her lips touch my throbbing hardon I felt movement above my head - Sam kneeling behind her rump - and saw his sheathed prick press against her ruby lips. Inches from my face I watched him slowly push in and disappear inside her, my cock throbbing at both the sight and the sensation of the blow job it was receiving.

I chose not to interact, rather to just watch their union in close-up as Sam began to pump her cunt with the piston of his penis... it was beautiful, her lips moving that way they do when it withdraws, seeming to bulge as it pushes back in. I felt the movement of her whole body on top of me, reacting to the pushing that she was receiving at her rear. My nose tingled from the powder we'd taken and all I could think of was the mesmerising sight infront of me.

Carly's mouth stopped working it's magic on me after a while but that was ok - I knew she'd started to focus on her own pleasure, Sam's strokes getting faster as he began to pound his groin into her rear, fucking her good and hard. I heard no moans from her but knew she'd just cum - her pussy began to drip-drip-drip then slowly gush above me. I moved my head so it could fall in my mouth and tasted her familiar elixir with a hint of rubber. I wanted to bury my face in her/them but the frantic pace of the penetration made it impossible, so I continued to witness as Carly's attentions returned to my cock and I throbbed in her mouth once again.

I was in heaven. Then suddenly Sam withdrew, and Carly climbed off. Si and Sarah were stood alongside our sofa and I heard Si finish a sentence with, "...the only way that'll work is on the bed. Shall we?"

I watched Si and Sarah leave the room to head upstairs. Carly finished her wine and said, "C'mon then!" to me and Sam before following them. We looked at each other and grinned, noticed that the remaining powder had been hoovered from the table top, and as we followed I realised this was going to be a long night!

12