Twin Brothers Take a Trip!

Story Info
Sub husband and his wife are an attraction
5.1k words
4.26
120.4k
33
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had traveled about England on a tourist trip. The weeks had passed like ice cream in the hands of children. This had been the trip we planned on for a long time, ever since we were young.

As the time collapsed into the remanding 3 days we are delighted to spend them in the lap of luxury. The adventure has taken a toll on us both physically and mentally.

Arriving at the Bishopstrow House, Hotel and spa, In the small town of Warminster and the famous county of Wiltshire, England. Many things cross my mind. The building is large, and exceedingly covered with green overgrowth. This was a place of luxurious pampering and wonderful amenities. We had chosen the Bishopstrow House because of the five star rating and because of its location.

Located a mere 20 miles from Salisbury Cathedral and a 10 mile visit to Stonehenge and Old Sarum were a must! And Bath was 19 miles north. Almost 89 miles to Heathrow Airport, but this was a good location to finalize our vacation.

My brother and I are not really twins we are 12 months apart but could pass for twins at any given day. We often like to tell people we are twins, but with different mothers. That makes them think a bit, before asking another stupid question.

My name is Tyler and before I recall what is worthy of writing. I wanted to take a moment to say the events that took place are not normal for my behavior. As for my brother, we shall call Robert; this is not out of his possibilities and is quite the normal thing! Getting something ‘strait’ my brother and I are not gay so if you are thinking we are going to have sex with one another you will be disappointed.

We had checked in on Friday as the place was off season it was wonderfully empty. I was setting up my appointment for a long back rub as my brother had already left to our room. Leaving me with all the responsibilities of finalizing our luggage and arrangements was typical of Robert.

I noticed a nice brunette woman standing behind me, as I waited for the person behind the desk to complete their task. She was about 5 foot tall could have lost a few pounds but very attractive in a wholesome kind of way.

I gave a nice smile at her and said, “Hello, my name is Tyler, ‘reaching my hand out, ’Asking if she was from around here?” Explaining how I was a tourist.

“My name is Carol, my husband Steve and I are local, ‘Pointing over to a man carrying in bundles of suit cases, ‘but this is the first time I have ever been here. It is my anniversary gift to be pampered for the weekend. No kids, no cooking, no cleaning, just a nice relaxing weekend.”

“It is very nice to meet you Carol. I am sure we shall see each other again as it would appear that not many people are here.” As I pick up my paper work keeping eye contact with the lovely smile I am receiving.

Entering the room I can see my brother already partially asleep on the king size four poster canopy bed. I wanted a nap too, but decided I was going to go for a swim in that heated pool. I hoped it would be clean as I placed my swim wear on grabbed a towel and headed toward the pool.

Entering the Pool area I was astounded this was no average pool it was awesome! The coping was shaped like an ocean wave at crest, made out of marble and not one strait edge around the entire pool. What looked like was a gazebo out on a peninsula stood in the center breaking the pool in half, and obviously the focal point of the room.

I swam back and fourth enjoying the warmth of the water in its crystal clear odorless smell. This was very nice, but 45 minutes later I was quite the raisin and decided to get out. I could hear the echo of a woman’s voice as I headed back to the stairs. I noticed Steve, and Carol placing down their towels near mine atop the stairs. I was not going to be rude and leave immediate, but I was not intending to stay very long either.

Two hours later Carol was still interested in all the tales of our journey. Steve more or less bobbed around the pool occasionally leaving to the sauna and men’s room. I was sitting on the cold marble coping and had to piss like a race horse. So I excused my self for the moment. I caught Carol’s eye look at my trunks as I stood up. I just kept my composure and moved to the rest room.

Just before exiting the men’s room, I stop at the door momentarily to tie my trunks. In the silence I can hear the couple talking, and at first it makes no sense. I strain to hear Steve say, “I know you were checking him out!”

I think, “Oh great, just what I need a jealous husband.” I know they are on their anniversary so I feel bad for a moment.

As I hear in a little louder voice from Carol, “You would just love that wouldn’t you? How many times do I have to tell you? I am not going to have sex with another man, so just drop it!” A moment later I hear the door close hard that enters the pool area, it had a distinct squeak.

I consider it safe to gather my towel and leave, but as I enter the room I see Carol sitting all alone. I take a seat at a nearby table and invite her to join me as the floor was uncomfortable and cold. We talk and make light of the tense atmosphere her husband has brought upon her. I try to point out some positive sides to being married but have a hard time coming up with ideas. Other than saying it can be lonely being single, and that was just something I tell my married friends to make them feel better.

I could see that Carol was becoming very cold or aroused by the way her modest swimsuit was displaying evidence of erect nipples. They looked like the turkey popper registered done. I think she was catching my glances as we parted ways to dress appropriate for dinner.

With the limited number of guests dinner was to be served in the elegant dining room. With seating for twelve the room looked large with only eight guests. I entered the room late and sat by Robert who was already talking to Carol in a fantastic tale that could only be true in his mind. I think the reality hit Carol like a block, there were two of us.

Carol confessed to feeling silly over her mistake, but could now understand why Robert was a bit taken by her forwardness. The evening proceeded to a nice setting by the fireplace as we had a few drinks and some open casual discussions between the four of us.

The next morning Robert and I took advantage of the mountain bikes and rode to Salisbury. From there we proceeded to Stonehenge and back to the Hotel. That was quite the enjoyable work out. The time spent together passed quickly, but we talked and I told Robert all about last evening in the pool with Carol’s pecker size nipples poking at me. I rubbed it in of course much more then was real. I was looking forward to the spa facilities and a nice rub down, after dinner.

Even though Robert had not booked a reservation He figured since the facility could accommodate two persons at once he would come any way and see if he could slide in.

After a long enjoyable dinner with nice flirtatious conversations I headed up to the room to make a few phone calls before my appointment.

I entered the room and there were two long flat tables divided by a half wall made of glass blocks. I looked at the clock it was only 20 minutes early, but no one was in the room so I made way to the men’s room and removed my clothing and wrapped a towel around my waist. Robert entered as I was exiting.

I see a woman being guided to one table. Her hair wrapped with a towel and her face covered with a green paste, so her vision was obstructed with a mask. She was covered in a single towel. As the towel was short I had a nice glimpse of her upper leg as she parted them a bit to crawl onto the table face down.

The woman who guided her looked at me and said, “You are early, please stretch out and relax I will be back in a few moments.”

I said, “Thank you.” and proceeded to sit on the table.

The woman said, “Tyler is that you? It is me, Carol.”

I held small conversation as Robert entered in just his towel. Holding his finger up in a “Shh” manner over his lips he moved beside Carol and began to rub her shoulders. I composed my self not to laugh and continued talking.

Robert took the glass bottle of oil and poured a lot onto her shoulders. Then Robert tugged quickly to move the towel down her back just above her ass, before the oil drooped in that direction and reached the towel. I had all I could do not to laugh masseuse, he was not.

Carol let out a little “Ooh!” in surprise. Then must have thought this was normal or something and relaxed to the touch, as her head fell back on the table.

Robert smeared the oil about with the fingers roaming careless about her skin covering Carol with a slick film of glistening shine. I carried on the conversation like there was nothing awry. Asking where her husband was at?

Carol responded in a deeper voice enjoying the manipulation of her back muscles, “I don’t know and at this point, I don’t really care!”

Robert began to work more on the small of her back, slipping his fingers further toward her covered ass. Then back up to her neck shoulders and arms.

Carol would let out a small groan of approval every so often.

I motioned to Robert to move the towel back a little more with my hands. I have to give it to Robert he has got some major balls.

Robert with both hands firmly slid them over her ass cheeks so the towel was pushed back past her ass. He kneaded her ass with his hands like some one trying to pickup a ball one handed.

Carol tensed and asked, “Uh, is this ok, are you suppose to do that?”

I said, “Relax it looks fine from what I can see!”

Carol was quick to say, “You can see me?”

“More or less, but what I can see looks good, certainly nothing wrong with the view in this room!”

Carol put her head down saying, “Oh my god, you can’t see me blushing but this is very uncomfortable for me. I don’t think you should be watching!”

As Carol was mumbling on over her prudish behavior and what kind of proper woman she was. Robert looked at me with a big grin and holding the oil container over her ass began to dribble more oil out. The oil was thick and as it touched the skin it would flow out in a smooth circular puddle.

Robert guided the stream over her crack and at the apex of her cheeks just let it flow down the crack.

I shook my head with a silent grin of disbelief.

Robert placed the container back on the shelf. Robert then began to smother her skin with oil. Nodding over to me to watch the door for he knew the woman would soon be back.

I walked over to the door. Waited for my erection to subside, and peered out into the lobby. I saw the woman who was headed back and closed the door behind me. Standing in the lobby I caught her attention quite quick dressed only in a towel. And said, “You know what I think I would like to reschedule my appointment if you don’t mind?”

The woman looked confused.

“Yea, it would seem you know the other woman who was in there?”

The woman responded, “Yes, is everything OK?”

“Yea, yeah it is. It would just seem she needs a little time alone right now. It would also seem a man has come to, How shall I say this, but wanting to be a bit frisky with her. So I think it would be best not to disturb them for a while.”

The woman smiled and said, “Oh that is so sweet. She was just saying how her husband and she were on their anniversary, and he was being quite the Knob hole. I am glad for her. And that is so nice of you to allow them the privacy of the moment. When would you like to reschedule for in an hour?”

I thought for a moment, “Better make that two, I have a couple of things to do first. On second thought would you mind if we scheduled for the morning?” I waited for the lady to leave pretending I was headed up to my room. Then I reentered the room locking the door behind me. I moved to the other door and locked it as well. I moved up close to the head of the table and looked at Robert with a nod he knew it was all secured.

Robert continued down her legs rubbing her calves as her legs went limp. Robert with one finger motioned me close to him I moved as he showed me the dark black bush that covered her pussy lips. The oil was so thick from what had been dumped earlier it made the hair glisten with a slick flow.

Robert pushed his hands firmly up her legs and parted her buttocks. The oil was thick enough to stretch the gap momentarily and then broke settling on her anus. Robert moved his hands down to her feet, bending her knee, rubbed the balls of her feet

Carol moaned in delight.

I moved back to the head of the table, and gently placed my warm hands on her shoulders from in front of her head and began to knead her muscles.

Carol asked, “Who is that?” in an uncertain tone.

Neither Robert nor my self knew what to answer so we remained quiet.

Carol asked, “Who is rubbing my shoulders?”

Instead of answering I just rubbed harder forcing her head to collapse back down.

After about five minutes of silence I motioned to Robert. Robert then became very brave and Slid his hands up Carol’s legs this time without being subtle began to rub Carol’s crotch.

Carol started to lift but I held her pined to the table from the shoulders.

Robert used one hand to rub her from her ass down into her pussy, and the other to hold her legs from closing.

Carol wiggled a bit as she asked quite determined, “What are you doing? I think we should stop this now!”

I could see Robert was fingering her quite steadily, certain the oil provided for little to no resistance.

Carol stammered out, “I do not think this is very professional, I want you to stop!” then in a second breath gave out a “Uuh!”

Robert had picked up the pace to a rhythmic quick motion.

Carol uttered a few more slight gasps before saying, “What are you going to do to me?” putting her head back down Carol bit the towel as her utterance became more frequent and louder.

Robert was relentless as he stepped up the pace.

Carol had a squeak to her moan and a muffled groan as she bit down on that towel.

Robert took his pointer finger with his other hand and danced it around her rectum. At first her ass cheeks would clench on his touch but then soon relaxed as Carol became very close to her orgasm.

I no longer had to hold her down so my hands circled under her chest to feel her beautiful breasts. The feel of her hardened nipples were like gummy bears rolling in my palms. I squeezed them like a pinch, rolling them between my thumbs and fingers.

Carol offered access by lifting her self a bit on her forearms.

Robert was still fingering her fast and now was sliding his other finger into her anus with little resistance.

Carol started to gasp for air jerking and squawking, like a hen that just had her egg stolen.

Robert dropped his towel and climbed up on the table behind Carol. No surprise he was quite erect. Balancing on one hand and his knees, Robert used the other to find the hole of glory and without being slow slid right into her.

I can only imagine just how ready she was, because there seemed to be no hesitation.

Robert wasted no time getting up to speed. Robert’s balls made a loud slapping noise as they hit on Carol’s clit.

Carol could not hold it any longer and started to beg for his big cock to fuck her harder.

Now I must say at this point in my life this is not the first girl my brother and I have tagged together. I also know he boasts a modest 6” average in thickness dick. So for this chick to be begging like she just had a 10” porn star shoved up her twat I had to laugh a bit. Not at her orgasm and delight to be filled, but at the fact Steve must have a little wiwi.

Robert slapped her ass quite hard and in a strong voice said, “Move that ass!”

Carol was moving her whole body into him.

“Come on, I said Fuck it you big cock wanting slut!” Slapping her ass harder!

Carol went into a shiver as she paused like a person who just got shot by a gun. Her mouth was open and nothing audible was coming out.

I lowered my head to her mouth and licked her lips with my tongue.

Carol sucked my tongue into her mouth hard and held onto it with a tremendous amount of suction, humming in a high pitched note as her body froze.

Robert made a last pass into her and pulled out squirting a thick load of cum past her ass cheeks and over onto her back. Then slapping his member in the crevice of her ass he remained momentarily until he exhausted himself.

Jumping down Robert grabbed the towel off the floor and wiped her off saying, “Whoa, damn that is one fine tight piece of ass.”

Carol trying to catch her breath between sucking on my tongue had her head to the side down on the table. With light moans still coming from within.

Robert asked, “Was it good?”

Carol said nothing.

Robert smacked her ass hard, “I asked you a question bitch! Was it good?”

Carol jumped, “Ow! Fuck, Yes it was good!”

Robert smacked her ass hard again, “Are you wanting more of that big cock you slut?”

Carol swallowed hard and managed to say, “Yes.”

Robert with a hard strike hit her ass, “That was not good enough, beg for it!”

Carol went to remove the mask and Robert held her hands with a quick grasp.

I moved up behind her ass on the table and nudged my thick 7 inches to her quivering pussy hole. She was so wet and slick her lips would easily part every time I passed the head of my cock over her entrance.

Robert released her hands as he held his flaccid member to her mouth. Commanding, “If you want some more cock you better start sucking.”

Carol stuck her tongue out and found his dick very close to her lips. Her mouth opened and took his limp tool into her facial cavity.

I held the base of my cock tight making it swell in size as I plunged the head into Carol’s pussy. Her lips expanded and held snug on my shaft just below the head, like a rubber band she would expand as I pulled out, and then clasp tight around my shaft after the head of my cock was inside her.

I was amazed at how tight her vaginal muscles were. Carol was a middle aged woman, with the retention of a virgin’s pussy. As I withdrew from the first stroke her opening stretched around my shaft and pulled back like a latex glove being pulled hard to be placed on. I could actually feel the resistance as the knob of my head hit the orifice from the inside. I pushed back in; it felt just like some one was trying to roll a tight condom on my dick.

Carol with her mouth full was making deep guttural groans.

I was not paying much attention to Robert and what nasty things he was saying to her. I was busy trying to think of anything not sexy or this was going to be a short story.

I watched as Robert pulled his limp dick from Carol’s mouth. Then Robert even had one over on me. He walked bare ass naked to the rear entrance to the room unlocked the door and proceeded to open it. Robert stepped out side and closed the door behind him. I thought this was odd even for Robert.

When the door reopened, a shorter man was leading the way, it was Steve. Followed closely by Robert as Robert closed and locked the door behind him. I looked at Steve and he was wearing a ball gag and a mask.

I must have really slowed down considerable in my fuck pace. As I watched what was about to unfold I was not sure I was in the position that suited me best.

Carol yelled back at me, “Fuck me dam it! Or get the fuck off! And give some one else a turn!” Banging her fists on the table, like a child throwing a tantrum.

I turned back looking at Carol I did not have a response so I smacked her ass.

Carol pushing back on my cock said, “Harder! Fuck me harder!”

I laughed at what Robert had done to Steve. Robert had taken his underwear and placed it over Steve’s head so Steve was looking out the leg hole. Then what looked to be a bra was tied to the back of the waist band and stretched between Steves legs and tied around Steve’s little balls and shat. This held Steve’s head way back looking up at the ceiling. Robert then removed the Mask allowing Steve to see the ceiling as he secured Steves hands behind his back.

12