Twin Set Ch. 02

Story Info
A visit to his sister's house with his girlfriend.
4.2k words
4.49
59k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 12/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pt. 1 of the story provides some background but you can start here if you like.


Danielle walked slowly to the door of their Florida home and welcomed Daniel and his girlfriend Erica into the foyer. "Hey, Phil, they're here!" she called.

"Look at you!" Daniel said.

"It's okay, you can touch. I've had total strangers come up and touch my stomach in the grocery store."

Daniel gingerly touched his twin sister's belly, which was showing the results of seven months of pregnancy. It was covered in a thin tee that she was wearing with elastic-banded khakis, and felt taut and firm. Erica felt it too, and about that time the baby kicked, causing everyone to giggle. Phil made it to the foyer from the back of the house about that time.

"Hi guys! Good trip?" Phil asked as he took Erica and Daniel's bag. "Let me show you to your room," he said as he and Erica went down the hall. Daniel naturally tried to follow, but Danielle's hand on his arm stopped him.

"Wowza, Danny - you didn't tell me Erica was such a hottie. But then you've always had a thing for blondes."

"Maybe," he shrugged, and smiled. "I think it's more the green eyes."

"Or the big breasts?" Danielle giggled. "Well, don't leave her alone with Phil too long. He's been living with this," she said, putting her hands on her stomach "for months, and he may not be able to keep his hands off her."

"You look fabulous," he said, and kissed her on the cheek.

"Run along, bro. We'll see you out at the pool."


He caught up with Erica and Phil in the hallway, and Phil showed them their guest bedroom and bath. They went back down to the pool deck and the four of them talked about the trip down and the usual trivia about jobs, the pregnancy, etc.Beers came out of the fridge, with a ginger ale for Danielle. During the conversation, Phil's eyes did indeed rove a bit over Erica, who was wearing a comfortable, low cut top for traveling and a skin-tight pair of low-cut jeans. He also paid a lot of attention to her in the conversation - they were both reading the latest mystery best-seller, and they fell into a conversation about that. The situation made Daniel feel pride and a bit of lust more than anything. Erica loved attention, and Daniel was certain that she had noticed Phil noticing her. His only concern was that Danielle not get her feelings hurt by it, but whenever he glanced over to her she seemed happy and secure.

After a while Phil announced that he was going to start grilling. The stereotypical thing would have been for the women to go to the kitchen to start getting things ready while the men stood by the grill and watched it smoke while they drank beer, but Erica surprised Daniel by copping that role, speaking up before he did. "Phil, can I help you with the grill while we continue the debate about whether the priest did it?"

"Sorry, sis, I guess you're stuck with me to help whack up the salad and such."

"Come on, I'll put you to work," she laughed.

The twins began working in the spacious kitchen."So-o, is all this flirting bothering you? I can have a word with her."

"No, let's not have a fuss on my account. He's mostly harmless. He's certainly been harmless around me." She passed him a few celery stalks to cut up.

"Wha?"

"Oh, I told you it was going to be this way. He's actually tried to make me feel good, the poor thing. He's got two problems. One, he's convinced he's going to break me. Two, he just isn't turned on by this big belly," she said, rubbing it.

"Honestly, I think you're beautiful."

"You and even some men that aren't related to me. Turns out it's kind of a fetish with some men, judging by the remarks I've gotten in some places. I haven't told Phil about that, you understand," she said, patting the back of her hair in a coquettish manner and rolling her eyes. "But for Phil, this isn't a turn-on. He's done his best - he may have a callus on his tongue by now. He was hot for me before, and he'll be hot for me again, but right now he has trouble, shall we say, closing the deal. It doesn't help that he normally likes to be a little rougher. I adore... I'm sorry. TMI?"

Daniel laughed. "I don't think we can claim that with each other. Whatever you feel like telling me, sis. Your secrets are safe with me." He looked out the kitchen window, which overlooked the pool deck and grill. Phil and Erica were standing close and talking, looking like two people who would be even closer to each other if they didn't feel they're being watched.

Danielle saw Daniel looking, and checked the window herself. Giggling, she returned to the cutting board. "Sorry, bro."

"She's just a girlfriend I've had a couple of months. Not much more than a friend with benefits, really. You're not mad?"

"I - probably haven't told you everything. Probably should have mentioned this before you came down with her. Since I got so great with child, and perhaps influenced by, uh, our little indiscretion, I decided to let Phil have a bit of an open marriage for the duration. Mind you, I think he's been more open than I have, present company excepted - and no, I haven't told him about us. I'm not sure how anyone would take it, especially him, so that's our little secret - but anyway, I've just always seen it as 'boys will be boys. 'Don't get anyone else pregnant, don't fall in love, and let me know about it, sooner or later,' have been my only rules. He hasn't really stepped out that much, but I think he's getting a little horny lately. As you know..." she put a bit of carrot in his mouth, and while they were close she whispered, "...I give a beautiful hand job, but I think he's been looking for pussy for a while now. I should have told you. I'll tell him to keep away if it bothers you."

Daniel considered it for a moment. He didn't want to feel like he was in a competition with Phil, but Phil was really no long-term concern. Besides being married, he lived several states away. Anyway, he couldn't really take any kind of moral high road, considering he'd fucked Phil's wife, who was also his own twin sister. "Nah, we'll just take it as it comes," he said, taking his sister into his arms for a brief cuddle, safely away from the window. She was almost as tall as he was, and the feel of her belly pushing against his flat stomach made his cock twitch. "Thanks for letting me know."

The next day, they were in swim suits out by the pool. Erica was in a bright blue bikini that accentuated her fair skin and pushed up her breasts nicely. Danielle was wearing a black maternity tankini with a lot of coverage, except when her top rode up on her belly as she swam the backstroke. She swam several laps, as did Daniel, and gave him a pretty good run in an impromptu race lap. Phil and Erica were on the steps of the pool, resting up from the game of "Marco Polo" they'd all played a few minutes ago. "Show him your belly fur, Dan," Phil called as the twins rested at the other end of the pool before heading back.

"What?"

She sighed. "I'll show you when we get back to the other side. That way we can get it over with for everyone all at once. Go!" and again Daniel was surprised by how fast she took off.
This time Danielle got there slightly ahead of Daniel, and when he arrived she said, with a dramatic flair "Okay, everyone, get a good look at what poor Phil has to live with. I'm turning into a werewolf." She flipped up the part of her top that covered her belly, revealing a light trail of hairs, made more obvious by being wet and therefore darkened and clinging to her skin, running down into her bikini bottom.

"I read about this in biology when I was in school," Erica said sympathetically, stroking the hair near Danielle's distended belly button. "High testosterone levels for the win!" she said, and the women high-fived.

"Oh, there's more. That's not the worst of it," Danielle said, pulling down one of the cups of her swimsuit top to reveal a few stray hairs around a nipple, which began to harden to a point as it was exposed.

"Danielle!" Phil yelled, laughing, and reaching to try to pull her strap up.

"Well, we're married, Erica's a girl, and Danny's seen it all before," she said, smiling up at her husband and slowly adjusting her suit.

"It didn't look like that before," Daniel said, getting a laugh from everyone and a playful swat from Danielle. Everyone assumed he was talking about their childhood before her breasts developed;, he was thinking about the fact that her breasts and nipples were even bigger than they'd been a few months ago. He'd been thinking about them since he got there.

As if to change the subject in the silence that followed, Danielle announced "I need to get some things from Publix, and I'm claiming Danny as my chauffeur." Phil and Erica made the usual noises about how they could all go, but she waved them off with little difficulty. She started climbing out of the pool, and Daniel followed. After they toweled off, they both went into the house.

"So where do you stand on the subject of pregnant women?" Danielle asked playfully as they went upstairs to change. Her heart was thumping. She was lonely and feeling alienated before, and they'd kind of fallen into it. Were they going to do it again?

"I think some pregnant women are very hot," he said. She'd taken him by his hand, which was shaking a little, and pulled her into the master bedroom with her. "But we can't..."

"Look out the window. It's dark in here; they won't see you. Not that they're looking this way."

Phil and Erica were side by side on cushioned chaise lounges, rapt in conversation with each other.

"They're not coming up here. As long as we don't waste any time. And don't forget to go to the store afterwards," she said, stripping off her swimsuit and putting it in the master bath. "Put yours in your bathroom."

When he got back, she was totally naked, peeking out the window again. Her perfectly rounded buttocks and toned lower back was on display, and her breasts hung down by her belly. "Look," she whispered.

He looked out the window. Phil and Erica were still on separate chaise lounges, but Phil was planting kisses on her neck and shoulders. It looked like it was turning Erica on.

The sight of it made the twins feel a little betrayed, despite all their talk earlier. But the fact that their regular lovers gave in so easily made what they were doing feel just that little bit less nasty. Not that they hadn't both masturbated to the idea of it ever since the first time.

"Is she on the pill?"

"Yeah, I think she is."

"I hope so, because I don't think Phil has any condoms down there." Danielle got on the bed, and pulled him down with her. "Okay, my options are limited," she said, laying on her side and stroking his cock, which was quickly stiffening. "You think you can stand me being on top?"

"Be gentle."

"Sit up against the headboard, and lie back a bit." She climbed on with her back to him, her legs splayed out. She pointed the head of his cock at her opening and gingerly eased down, like a woman easing into a hot bath, and she made the same sound. "Ahhh, that feels good."

"It certainly does," he groaned.

"Play with my tits." He began to rub them and tweak her nipples. "Rougher. Oh yeah, that's it. He can't come like this. I'm too heavy." She pushed up with her legs and let her ass back down in a slow, undulating rhythm, rocking both of them. She rubbed her clit with her fingers, spreading out her lips and working her juices around them. "Ohhhh, I'm going to come quick. I haven't had a cock inside me in two months."

"Let it go, sis," he said rubbing her legs and sides. She spasmed several times, then relaxed, putting all of her weight on him now. He started to squirm.

She gave a throaty laugh and got up, going back over to the window and leaning on the window sill to watch. He still hadn't come, and after looking at his sister's swaying ass and pussy for a while, he got up and stood behind her, his cock still rock hard. It slid in easily up to a point, but it was hard to penetrate her fully without pushing harder. The angle wasn't quite right. Erica had her hand down in Phil's swimsuit.

He fucked his sister slowly while they watched Phil's swimsuit come off, then Erica's bikini bottoms. Danielle's pussy pulsed around her brother's cock, milking it slowly.

Erica had a slight tan line around her ass and pussy. Phil maneuvered Erica onto the chaise lounge into a doggy style position, and quickly speared her. They moved into an increasingly frantic rhythm. Erica's bright blue top was still on, and her breasts jolted slightly with each hard thrust. Phil's cock looked huge slamming into Erica's tight little ass, shiny and slick with her juices.

"She's beautiful, Danny," Danielle sighed, on the verge of another orgasm. Their own rhythm was slow and gentle. He moved almost all the way out on every stroke, which was stretching her clit and driving her crazy.

"Not as beautiful as you right now," he said, fondling her swaying breasts and planting kisses on her back.. Her pussy began to clench. It was finally too much for Daniel, and his cock throbbed and shot semen up in her. Daniel's cock softened and fell out. Gouts of semen plopped on the hardwood floor by the bed as her pussy kept contracting.

"I'll never get down there to clean that up," she giggled, coming down from the high of her second orgasm. They paused and watched the pool deck. Phil had finally succeeded in pushing Erica's top partly down, and Erica's large breasts were hanging down, pushed out of their confines. They were slightly paler than the rest of her, and her rosy little nipples were hardened and dark. Erica's head was thrown back. "Oh, yeah, she's really into it now."

"It takes forever to make her come," he said, going into the bathroom and finding some tissues and a washcloth, which he ran some warm water on.

"Poor baby. Ohhh," she said as he slowly ran the washcloth along her pussy, then his cock, then started to work on the floor with the tissues. They watched Phil and Erica rut for a while longer and finally she said "I guess we'd better get to the store. Do you want to mess with their heads on the way out?"

"Sure."

"Meet me downstairs after you get dressed."

They made a lot of noise in the kitchen before turning on the lights in the living room by the pool deck, and when they came out onto the pool deck Phil and Erica were both in the pool, side-by-side, close by the edge nearest the house, looking at the twins as they came out of the house, dressed for the store. Erica's top was in place, everything normal. Provided you didn't come too close to the pool and look down on their otherwise nude figures, or look in the direction of the chaise lounge with the swimsuit pieces under it.

"You guys heading to the store now?" Phil asked, unnecessarily, trying hard not to say We thought you were gone already, willing them not to come closer. Erica looking away, not making eye contact with Daniel.

"Yeah," Danielle giggled. "Bathroom emergency. You know how it is." She made inane chatter with Phil until Daniel thought he was going to burst out laughing.

Daniel finally spoke. "We'd better go before they close the pharmacy."


After dinner Danielle caught up with Dan in the hallway. Phil and Erica were watching a movie in the living room. "I told Phil I saw them down at the pool this afternoon. I told him he could have her again tonight, if she can sneak out of your bed."

"Where are you supposed to be while this is happening?"

"I've been sleeping in the room next door to his. My tossing and turning wakes him up."

"Oh," Dan said, not sure why his sister was working so hard to give Phil a chance to fuck Erica some more.

"I got a foam wedge like that one - you know."

"Oh?"

"It seems to give my big belly something to rest on if I lay over it on my stomach."

"Okay," Dan said, beginning to understand.

"Tonight I want you to see how hard you can fuck me on it. I want you to restrain me and put a ball gag in my mouth so I can't scream and give us away." Now both their hearts were pounding. "I want you in my ass."

"Are you sure? Last time..."

"Last time we were at Dad's house. It was just too soon, too much."

"If you're gagged, how will you let me know if it's too much this time?"

"You'd know. I trust you not to really hurt me."

"Okay."

"I want it to feel a little dangerous."


That night Erica was more kittenish than usual when she got into bed with Dan. She licked his cock until it sprang to attention, and mounted him eagerly. After a fake orgasm that wouldn't have earned her any Oscar awards, she took him in her mouth again. Dan willingly gave in to his orgasm, knowing it would give him more staying power later, and she lovingly swallowed his come. After they cuddled for a while Dan, intending to feign the slow breath of sleep, relaxed and really did fall asleep for a few minutes. He awoke by himself, shaking his head and wondering how much Erica had really thought her plan through.

He put on a robe and crept through the house like a burglar. Danielle's bedroom door was open, and a light was on. He eased through it and pushed the door closed very slowly. She was in bed, naked except for a pair of black thigh-high stockings, sitting up waiting for him.

A quizzical look: I thought you weren't coming.

He pantomimed sleep and shrugged, then crept into the bed behind her. The ball gag and harness lay on the bed beside her, along with an elastic hair band. He put it on her gently and fastened it, picking up her hair and putting it back down around it, then putting her hair up in a ponytail. When that was done he embraced her from behind and covered her neck and back with kisses and light bites - not quite enough to leave marks. He palmed her breasts and pulled and pinched her nipples until they hardened. He felt rather than heard a whimper of pleasurable pain.

He reached down between her legs, under her belly, and probed her cunt with a finger. It was wet and fragrant.He heard a familiar moan, but it was coming from the next room. He could only reach far enough to insert his fingers an inch or so, and her frustration mounted as she tried to hump his fingers for more penetration.

When he felt she couldn't take any more of that, he got up from the bed and pulled her up by an arm. He led her around to the foam wedge, which was on the floor beside the bed. This model was a little curvier than the other one, more suited for cradling a belly and breasts. A deeper male groan sounded, muffled through the walls. She resisted him a little as he pulled her down slowly onto the wedge and fastened the restraints on her arms. A large bottle of lube lay by the straps.

She put her legs together while he was doing this, which only pushed up her rounded ass and made it more attractive to him. He forced a knee between her calves and inserted two fingers into her cunt. She resisted the intrusion, squirming away from him until there was nowhere to go.

He had to taste her. He leaned down and began to lap between her legs with his tongue. When her lips began to redden and her clit hardened to a button, he began to explore her anus, rimming her with his lips and pushing against her with the tip of his tongue. A rhythmic squeak began next door.

When he could feel that she was panting for more, he quit paying her pussy and asshole any attention and began to massage her buttocks and lower back. She began to squirm in frustration and need. Her cunt drooled as she tried to hump the wedge, but he put a hand down firmly on the small of her back. He positioned his cock at the opening of her pussy and slid it in slowly, and was rewarded with the feel of her tight pussy clenching at his cock. He put his hands on the top of her shoulders for leverage as he began to go faster and faster. Next door Erica was either laughing or crying softly. He could feel Danielle's vocal chords under his fingers, trying to moan around the ball gag. It was hell when he stopped, for both of them, but he needed her to not come yet. With his cock still buried balls-deep in her, he reached for the lube and squirted some on her tight little star.

12