Twin Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to bed with me," his sister pleaded, and it was like when they were nine and she had one of her occasional blue spells because she wondered what their mother was like.

"Okay."

They wore the same clothes as last night, grown a little muskier with the previous day's lying-in and the unseasonable warmth that an overnight front was bringing in. The rain started a few minutes after they turned off the light. "Hey, I want to try something," she said, turning on her side and facing him. "Turn your back to me."

"What?" he said, warily.

"I reckon this was how we were in the womb, right? Your back to my front, just nestled in like two peas in a pod," she said, snuggling up to his back, pressing her breasts into him and putting her arm over his waist.

"Except we were upside down," he said, trying to be sarcastic and failing. It felt peaceful.

"You're a great brother. I love you," she whispered in his ear.

"I love you too."

She never did get to sleep. She'd hoped his comfort and acceptance would be enough, would soothe her. But whenever she closed her eyes she saw his cock dangling between his legs, and hardening to an impossible size. Oh, god, she was kidding herself. Why was she in bed with her own brother?

He woke up again in the middle of the night. The rain was still falling, a little harder now. He couldn't feel her legs, arms, or breasts, so he figured she had rolled over and turned her back to his. He realized there was a rhythm to her motion that he could feel through her back, and hear in her breathing. She was trying to keep quiet, but the increasing pace indicated what she was doing unmistakably. Not wanting to deny her release, he tried to keep still so she would think he was still asleep.

She stopped. "Dan?" she said in a choked voice.

"Yes?" He turned on his back.

"Oh, I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be."

"It's the hormones. And Phil hasn't touched me since he found out. He's afraid he'll hurt something."

"It's okay. I'll go in the other room." He needed some release too.

"Don't go. I..."

"What?"

"It's exciting having you in bed with me while I'm doing this," she said, shyly beginning to stroke herself again.

"It's exciting me too," he admitted. He turned on his side and began to rub her back through her t-shirt.

"Oh, god, that feels good. The back cramps have already started. I just got past the morning sickness."

"Okay, it's working. You're turning me off again."

She elbowed him and began the slow rhythm again. "I need to take off my pants."

"Go ahead. It's dark." His eyes had adjusted, and when she was naked from the waist down, lying on her back, her thighs shone in the dimness. They looked about as muscular and long as his own. Her fingers were flicking between her legs, strumming an unmistakable music that was swelling to a crescendo.

"Must - think - I've - lost- it, " she gasped. If only she had one of her toys.

"Shhh," he said, and raised up. Turning sideways over her, he began to kiss her on the lips, wanting to feel something with her without getting in the middle of what was going on between her legs, without getting in the way of her hands, which were moving like lightning as she writhed in the bed.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh" she whispered over and over. She stopped suddenly and tightened and squirmed, then relaxed. She patted him on the cheek. "Oh, that's embarassing. I just couldn't stop."

"It's quite all right," he said, lying down and trying to get comfortable.

Now she'd dragged him into her fantasies and given him a case of blue balls. Her boyfriends had called her a prick tease sometimes back in the day - would her own brother think that about her?

"Lie back. I need to return the favor," she said, stroking his penis through the cotton material.

"Oh, no, I - I might..."

"That's the idea. You don't think I know what men do when they have an orgasm?" She said, reaching for some lotion and a box of tissues by her side of the bed. "Now you take off your pants."

"I - " Any idea of a rational discussion was overwhelmed by his need, and the coolness of a soft hand, just about the size of his own, softened by a little bit of lotion and her own juices, lightly stroking up and down its length as she reached under his waistband. She put a naked leg over his thigh as it emerged from the confines of the sweatpants. Soon their legs were intertwined, and he was as naked below the waist as she was. He gave up resisting her and nestled into her breasts as she lightly stroked him with the same slow rhythm she'd been using on herself when he woke up.

"We shouldn't-"

"Shhh. I give a really nice handjob. I do this for Phil when I'm not in the mood." She began to kiss him. It was hard to believe she was not in the mood. She kept up a light pressure and a steady stroke, reaching down to cup his balls with the other hand. "Oooh, no hair on your balls? This must feel great."

"My girlfriend..." Daniel said and stopped. "This feels so unreal."

"It's all so unreal, brother," she said. She was going pretty fast now. "How am I doing?"

"It feels fantastic."

"Phil can't take it this long. He's spurting it all over my hand by now."

"I guess it's because it feels a little wrong."

She stopped. "If you can still talk in complete sentences, it's not feeling wrong enough. Take off your shirt." She stripped hers off as he complied, then climbed on top of him - mouth to cock, pussy to mouth. "Now, no more talking," she gently ordered, then began to suck him, gently at first, now deep, now licking around the glans.

He'd put his hands on her hips to help move her where he needed her to be, then began to lick the juices which were running down her thighs.

Oh, sweet Jesus that's what I needed, she thought as his tongue began to penetrate the folds of her pussy. Still not a cock in my pussy, but it'll do, it'll do, it'll do, she thought as she rode it and swirled her tongue around the head of his penis, trying to give as good as she was getting.

Her taste was familiar somehow, and the shape of her hips and thighs. He'd shaved his legs for a while when he was a serious cyclist, and her skin and muscles felt just like that. As he reached her dripping pussy, the folds of her skin were somehow just what he'd expected. The only mild surprise was the raspy feel of shaved hair that had grown out a few days. It spurred him on to suck the pearly knot of her clit, and she suddenly tightened, but in a way he knew meant pleasure, especially when she suddenly stopped sucking him, moaning and gasping as he delicately palmed her breasts.

"Oh, brother," she said, when she recovered, lying relaxed with her pussy just in front of his face. "Now, where were we?" she giggled, then got up on her hands and knees and dove back down on his cock, determined this time to make him come. This time she kept him down in her mouth, making sucking and gagging noises to drive him over the edge. He pulled on her hips, trying with his last bit of willpower to signal her he was coming, to give her a chance to stop if she didn't want him to come in her mouth, but she just sped up. He felt her nipples drag along his stomach, and he erupted. She relaxed and stroked his balls while he spurted again and again in her mouth.

She turned around to face him, a Cheshire grin on her face. He moved to kiss her, and she dribbled a little come from her mouth onto his lips. He licked it, and then they were kissing open-mouthed, his semen flowing back and forth as they turned over in bed. He was on top of her now, and the idea that she was his sister was completely forgotten. He made a half-hearted, instinctual move to mount her, but it was too soon, and she laughed and pushed him aside.

"Turns out I don't taste that bad," he said, still a little delirious.

"You taste - familiar." she said.

"Funny, so do you."

"I guess that's to be expected, somehow. Sorry, didn't mean to put you off, literally, but I guess I should save my vagina for Phil."

"I shouldn't have tried. I guess we've broken enough taboos for one night."

"No, don't be sorry," she said, stroking his chest. They pulled the covers up around them and relaxed in each other's warmth.

"It feels like-"

"Masturbating, only better?"

***

After they made the trip to the hardware store for supplies, she stripped down to her panties and one of their father's t-shirts to paint. "How am I supposed to watch what I'm doing when you're wearing that?" he'd complained.

"Dad's old clothes fit you. I came out here in the clothes on my back and my exercise bag. We're going to have to go back to the store this afternoon, by the way, but I'm not buying new clothes to paint in, so you'll have to get used to it," she said, swishing her ass at him. She was feeling better now and was mainly doing this just to be playful, to try to paper over what they did last night, to make it all seem normal again. "And you'll have to answer the door if someone shows up, too. I'll be disappearing into the back."

They'd just about gotten the first coat on the living room when the nice lady from the school showed up. She'd been cleaning out his office (they'd completely forgotten about that), and there were several boxes of books in her Volvo station wagon. "Just the first load, I'm afraid," she said, but that one load took both of them a couple of trips to take to the garage. As promised, Danielle had disappeared into the back of the house when the doorbell rang.

The nice lady turned to go, and had that look on her face people get when they Want to Tell You Something. Daniel composed himself for what he thought might be a Hallmark moment, but then the nice lady said "Please dispose of the things in the upstairs back room quietly before anyone else sees them."

Daniel didn't know what she meant, so he tried to keep a straight face. Secret papers? Severed heads in alcohol? Seeing his confusion, she said, blushing. "You'll know what I mean. I'll be back this afternoon."

When Danielle found the things in the closet, the last little bit of normal faded for the morning. In another context, the items she saw would have meant nothing but excitement or amusement, but as it was she didn't know what to make of them.

When he got back upstairs, Danielle was in a room down at the end of the hall, the room that had been Danielle's when they were growing up but was now mostly bare floors and bookcases. Danielle had apparently started pulling things out of the closet, and found a wedge-shaped piece of foam, covered in fabric, Velcro straps attached.

"What would you use that for?" Daniel asked, already guessing as she put it on the floor.

"Well, my guess would be that you convince some lady to lay over it like this," Danielle said, laying on her stomach with her ass at the apex of the wedge, "and to put her hands in the straps. Then you tighten the straps."

"Like this?"

"Like that. Not too tight. You wouldn't want to cut off her circulation"

"What would be a good safe word if you were doing something like this?"

"Something like 'iconoclast.' You wouldn't want it to be too easy to pronounce. How do you know about safe words, big brother?"

"I have a kinky little sister," he whispered, planting kisses on the small of her back where the t-shirt had ridden up over her panties. Her pussy was covered by a tight triangle of fabric. Still no bra, he noticed, which excited him. He pulled her t-shirt up around her neck. Through all this she was mute and passive. Last night could have been chalked up to passion and loneliness; today the sun was streaming in the window. Ten minutes ago they were painting. She wondered if going along and accepting whatever he might want to do to her would help her to get over the feelings that the dreams had left her. She trusted him, and he'd proven to be a considerate, gentle lover in their explorations last night.

He began to finger her through the triangle of white fabric, which was already beginning to darken at the crotch. When her hips were squirming from that, he pushed the material aside and began to lap at her pussy with his tongue. After a few minutes of this she was rhythmically arching her back and panting. He took her up to the edge a few times, then he took her panties off.

Rather than dive right back in, he admired the long line of her body, so much like his. He walked around to her head and took off all of his clothes, then knelt down in front of her. She understood what he wanted. She began to suck his cock; little kisses on the head at first and and then slipping the tip into her mouth. He began to knead her back muscles roughly, which turned into gripping her hips and fucking her face, slowly at first. He was trying to be careful, but as the pleasure built he began to care less and less.

She couldn't believe this was happening. It felt like an out-of-body experience, and it was pleasurable in a way, but to find out her father had kinky sex and light bondage items in a forgotten room, and to be strapped down to one of those items and used as a fuck toy by her twin brother just a few minutes later - it was getting overwhelming. She tried to relax, but she was relieved when he suddenly stopped fucking her face.

Less so when he started looking in the closet and, finding the inevitable bottle of lube, applied some to her tight little anus with inquisitive fingers. "I know you said you want to save your vagina for Phil, but how about this?" he said, inserting a finger and gently probing.

She was nervous and excited. Her heart was pounding from fear. Phil was well-meaning and had tried not to hurt her when they'd tried it, but it had still not been a pleasurable experience. Not so much excruciating as non-arousing, past an initial thrill of naughtiness, and something that left her sore, in a way that might only have been worthwhile if it had been a souvenir of a shattering orgasm. She nodded her head anyway. They had to try it together, somehow. It seemed inevitable, at least if she was going to keep her brother out of the one hole that seemed to represent her dignity, what was left of her standards, herself.

"Okay. Careful," she sighed, and lowered her head. As if reading her mind, Daniel loosened one of the straps so she could get a hand free and start frigging herself. He was up to two fingers now, which were all the way in. She twisted and squirmed, still fighting it, not wanting to submit to him.

Then he put his hand on her lower back. Mine, it seemed to say, and it strangely calmed her. The head of his cock replaced the fingers, and she felt the emptiness in both holes, which was soon quenched by the feeling of him pulsing against the walls of her sphincter. She willed it to relax, and her arousal built as her hand spasmed against her clit. He continued to slide deeper in, and dripped more lube on his cock, presumably from the bottle he kept in his other hand. Thoughts about Phil and her father and the rightness or wrongness of what they were doing fled into the shadows. There was only Daniel's cock in her ass, pumping away, and their hearts beating fast together, Siamese twins.

Just as quickly as it had clicked together, it all fell apart. She began to panic, and to tighten up. She felt like she was going to come, and the idea of losing control frightened her. "Intercourse! What's the fucking word?! Chromosome! Fuck!"

Daniel pulled out, and loosened the other strap. She got off the wedge, pulled her t-shirt down and started to cry.

He pulled her to him gently. "Did I hurt you?"

"It wasn't really hurting. Somehow I got scared," she sobbed. "We're making a mess here..."

"Go take a shower. I'll take care of this, and the painting things we left downstairs," he said.

When she walked back into the room, everything was back in place, and it looked like a normal study like a normal college professor would have, and she and her brother, both fully clothed, sat down on a couch.

"I'm sorry," Daniel said. "How did we get here?"

"I started it," she said quietly.

"I wanted it. I never thought about wanting it before," he said, realizing it was half a lie only once he said it. The image of Danielle when she first began to mature, years ago, flitted through his mind.

"I need to tell you why I started it, and why I panicked," she said, and began to tell him about the dreams she'd been having. At some point she got up and turned around so she could lay against him, and not face him. He stroked her hair.

"I've heard that a lot of pregnant women have strange dreams." He sighed. "I hate to ask, but did Dad ever really..."

"No, never. Not the merest hint. I never even remember seeing him in his underwear around the house. He was extremely embarrassed by being in his bedclothes the last few weeks, even as sick as he was. "

"Well, that's better than the record I've maintained, as of the last couple of days."

"We're consenting adults now. I can't sort out if it was right, but you certainly can't blame yourself."

He put his chin on the top of her head. "You know, sometimes I think we just have one mind between the two of us."

"You're saying I have half a brain?" she laughed.

"No, it's just - we seem to know what each other's thinking. It's hard to feel like it's wrong because - it's like you said..."

A knock on the open door of the room startled them, and Danielle jumped up. "Hi, sorry. The door downstairs was unlocked and I'd knocked a few times." It was, of course, the nice lady.

"Oh, sorry, let me go down and help you with those things," Daniel said with excessive cheerfulness. The nice lady gave Danielle a strange look, and went down with him.

"So is that it?" Daniel asked the nice lady once they'd finished moving the boxes from the car into the house.

"That should do it. Only..."

"I've taken care of those items." He'd really just put them back in the closet, but no one would be going through them without his or Danielle's knowledge. Especially once he had the locks changed.

"Thank you. I'm sure your dad wouldn't have wanted them to wind up in the estate sale." She laughed a nervous little laugh.

"They won't. I'm sorry for your loss," he said, and embraced her briefly. She smelled of floral perfume.

"I won't tell anyone," she whispered as they moved apart.

"About what?" he asked, evenly.

"Exactly." With that, the nice lady drove off in her Volvo.

When he got back upstairs, Danielle was crying again on the couch. He sat down and she crawled into his lap. "Oh, you smell like her now," she said, and sobbed.

He took her hands in his. "I'll go change. I'll shower."

"I'll go wash my face while you do. Then let's go somewhere for dinner. Anywhere but here."

They had dinner at a Italian place downtown, one frequented by college kids in love for generations, complete with singing waiters who were voice majors. They drank wine, and talked about everything and nothing; Phil and the changes that were coming in her family, Daniel's girlfriend, what to do about the house and the stuff in it, carefully avoiding the things in the closet. Piece by piece, and with surprising ease, they put back together the world they'd grown up in.

When they got home, it was almost time for bed. This time he really thought it best to go sleep by himself, but she embraced him in the hallway and, with a few more tears, convinced him to sleep with her yet again. They'd gotten little done on the house that day, but what they'd dealt with would perhaps help them resolve to work on it, work through it, get it over with. The nightmares were just that, and if they came again she wanted him sleeping beside her.

He dreamed his girlfriend was sucking his cock, getting it hard so they could screw. It was raining and the grey dawn light was beginning to come in the window of his old bedroom where he grew up. She was between his naked legs and sucking and licking his balls while she softly and slowly fucked him with her hand. It made him feel like taking off his shirt, which he did, then stroked her dark brown hair as she went down on him.