Twin Sisters Ch. 31

Story Info
The Twins get dad and everybody else.
6.6k words
4.74
106.2k
17
0

Part 31 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh you fucking hot Bitch, take it all,” John Williams roared as the head of his thick black cock slid into Debbie Pearson’s throat. She chewed lightly and sucked hard on the black cock in her mouth. The big mushroom head slid in and out of her throat. She swallowed as a steady stream of precum filled her mouth and dribbled down her throat. She gasped around the thick black cock each time Stanley thrust slowly deep into her vaginal channel making her muscles grip hard trying to hold his thick cock.

“Oooohhh Goddamn Bitch,” John groaned. Debbie had reached up and cupped his heavy black ball sack in her hand. She could feel the full nuts inside throbbing. She squeezed them gently trying to milk the Jizz out of his tight balls. Her finger found his asshole. “Christ, you fucking Bitch,” John groaned. The finger had slid into his ass and found his prostate gland. His black cock started to pump painfully as his sperm roared out of his balls. Debbie was gasping when the first strong stream splashed into her mouth. She tried to suck and swallow but the cock in her cunt kept making her gasp. Most of the Jizz ran down her chin dripping onto the floor. John couldn’t take any more and staggered backwards falling onto the bed to get away from Debbie’s hungry mouth and the finger in his ass. His big cock still oozed Jizz.

Stanley kept up the steady slow stroke of his 10 inch cock in Debbie’s cunt. The Twins hot mouths and tongues sucked and licked her big nipples. Their fingers danced around on her tender 1 inch clit. Debbie struggled to control the orgasm she knew was coming. It would leave her helplessly horny for days if not weeks. When Johns cock exploded in her mouth the taste of his sperm drove her over the edge. She sucked in her breath and her vaginal muscles gripped Stanley’s cock hard as the first small orgasm rolled through her body. The Twins scrambled out from under her as John fell backward on the bed. Oh God don’t go she thought I want some more of your cum. She saw the puddle on the floor and scooped some onto her fingers and stuck them in her mouth. Another wave of pure pleasure racked her body as Stanley continued the slow strokes into her squeezing vagina.

“Look, his cock is still oozing,” Kimberly said looking at her sister. “I want to fuck his thick black cock.”

“Let’s make him hard again,” Krista said as they scrambled onto the bed. Johns cock was softening and covered with his sperm. John Williams groaned when he felt the hot lips of Krista on his oozing cock head. Her tongue dug at his pee hole as her hot mouth vacuumed up his joy juice. Kimberly’s hot mouth and tongue licked up the sperm on the other parts of John’s thick black cock. John groaned as their hot mouths started to make his big cock hard again.

“Move Krista, let me suck his cock hard so I can fuck him,” Kimberly said. She sucked the semi hard black cock into her mouth and started to rub it with her tongue. She felt the thick mushroom head brush at the top of her throat and wondered if she could get it in there. She applied more pressure and felt the big head slide through into her throat. She started to bob her head sucking hard on the cock. She felt the big black cock start to throb and pulled mouth off the cock holding it in her hand as she jacked it slowly. Kimberly wondered if she could take the thickness in her cunt. She could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing as she rose up over the thick black cock. “Ooooooooohhhhhh Jesus, that’s good,” She gasped as the big mushroom head slid through the mouth of her slick cunt. “Damn, oh damn, its stretching me so wide,” she moaned as she tried to control her decent on to the thick cock. Her thighs were quivering as her vaginal muscles clutched at the thick black invader. She tried to keep her hips still but they moved anyway as she slipped farther on to the cock. Her throbbing G spot was in constant contact with the black cock as she slipped farther and farther onto the cock. Pussy juice streamed down John’s cock greasing the way. “Shit, shit, shit, naaaaaaaaaaaah,” Kimberly cried as her legs gave out and she plunged the last 3 inches onto the thick cock. Her first orgasm took her by surprise and left her weak and mumbling incoherently as she squirmed and wiggled impaled on the thick black cock.

Krista was up over John’s mouth straddling his head. Her wet vagina was dripping pussy juice when she reached down and spread the lips of her vagina gasping, “Lick it black boy. Make me cum with your tongue.” She lowered her spread pussy lips against John Williams’ mouth. A loud gasp was driven from her lips when she felt the studded tongue slip into her cunt. The stud stopped just inside the mouth of her vagina resting on her sensitive G spot. “Ooooooohhhh Jesus,” she groaned wiggling as she tried to get the tongue some place else. She leaned forward and tried to get some pressure off the sensitive spot. She groaned when her short thick clit got into John’s mustache. Oh fuck I can’t stand that she thought. She leaned back and tried to rise up off the tongue but John held her by the waist and all she could do was wiggle. Her tight vaginal muscles were squeezing on the tongue which wasn’t helping. “Move it, pleeeeeeease, move it, ooooohhh,” she pleaded. The tongue moved a little causing a sharp intake of breath as she blew a stream of pussy juice into John’s mouth. John’s long studded tongue started to flick like a snake deep inside of Krista fucking her with his tongue. The vaginal muscles in her tight juicy cunt squeezed hard on John’s tongue as her groin tightened.

Kimberly’s tight cunt was milking hard at Johns cock when she felt it start to throb and expand. She could feel the steady stream of warm precum seeping from the cock deep inside her. She wanted to ride the big cock but her quivering thighs were weak and she couldn’t rise from John’s groin. Kimberly saw Krista lean back a little and reached under her arms cupping her firm young breasts. The thick nipples were like hard rocks when Kimberly caught them between her thumb and forefinger rolling them causing another sharp intake of breath from Krista. “Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck,” Kimberly moaned when she felt the first strong stream of hot Jizz shoot out of John’s thick black cock. Her tight cunt exploded driving the air from her lungs in a long exquisite cry. Her vaginal muscles clutched greedily at John’s pulsing cock trying to drain him dry.

“Kim noooooooooooooooooooooooo,” Krista cried. Kimberly had dropped one of her hands and a finger had found Krista’s throbbing clit and was teasing it. The stud in John’s tongue was on her G spot again and the double stimulation caused Krista’s pussy to explode. The hard squeezes of her vaginal muscles blew her pussy juice into John’s mouth. Gasping and moaning the Twins came together as John’s cock pumped his hot load of sperm into Kimberly. “Ooooohhhh Jesus, Kim, that’s good,” Krista moaned as Kimberly’s fingers continued to tease her clit and hard nipples.

“Did you like that Kris, did it feel good?” Kimberly asked bringing her hand back up to Krista’s heaving breasts.

“Ooooohhh God yes Kim, it was wonderful,” Krista said as her breathing started to return to normal. Krista’s sharp intake of breath was followed by her cries of, “Stop, stop, ooohh shit Kim, make him stop. His tongue, its soooooooooooo long.” Her thighs squeezed tight on his head as she squirmed her pussy against John’s thick lips. John had thrust his long studded tongue deep in to Krista’s vagina. The stud rubbed against her super sensitive vaginal walls making her muscles contract involuntarily and hard. Her vagina clutched hard at the tongue as Krista gasped in a staccato manner, “Shit, shit, shit, he’s, he’s going, no, no, move it, pleeeeeeeeeeeease, move it.” The tongue had come back to her G spot and stopped. Kimberly was massaging her sister’s tits and felt Krista’s body tense. “Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” Krista screamed cumming hard. She toppled over taking Kimberly with her.

John Williams cock was soft and covered with sperm and pussy juice as he lay on the bed smiling. The young girl had squirted in his mouth and her pussy juice tasted good. “Oh Jesus,” he moaned. “You fucking hungry Bitch.” Kimberly had crawled over and sucked his soft cock into her mouth cleaning their combined juices from it. His cock started to throb and he grabbed 2 handfuls of hair and pulled her head away from his cock. He rolled onto his stomach to escape the hungry sucking mouth.

Grace Timmons was just recovering from her faint when John rolled onto his stomach. Her little boy clit was soft and hanging down just above her vagina. It was just inches above his face when he opened his eyes. His long tongue slurped up between Grace’s puffy vaginal lips. Her eyes flew open as she gasped, “Oooooooohhhhhh noooooooo Williams, I can’t. I just can’t, not again.” His thick warm lips wrapped around her hardening clit. “No, no, no, pleeeeeeeeease no,” Grace begged when his thick long index finger slid into her already pulsing vagina. Her clit was hard now and she squirmed against Johns warm lips as his studded tongue tormented her clit. The finger curled against her G spot stroking gently and then the mouth and fingers were gone. “Oooohhh God Williams, don’t stop now. I need your cock,” Grace Timmons cried.

“All in good time Baby,” John Williams answered. Grace’s cries of pleasure echoed through the house when John spread her vagina lips and sent his studded 5 inch tongue deep into Grace driving the air from her lungs. Her hands shot out grabbing 2 handfuls of hair as she pulled his face tight against her hungry cunt. Her soft thighs wrapped around his head as she began to squirm on John’s tongue. The Twins had been watching intently when their attention was diverted when a loud blissful gasp was driven from their mother.

Oh God I can’t stand much more of this Debbie thought. The slow strokes of her husbands thick 10 inch cock were driving her crazy. Her swollen G spot was in constant contact with the slow stroking cock. Twice the slow stroking cock had caused her to squirt pussy juice. The last time had driven a loud blissful gasp from her lips leaving her breathless. Her heavy 36C breasts barely moved they were so heavy and swollen with passion. Her thick nipples felt like they were going to explode on the tips of her breasts. Oh God no not another one she thought. The slow stroking cock had hit another tender spot deep in her vaginal channel driving another blissful cry from Debbie’s lips. She gasped again as she felt her cunt give forth with another pleasurable ejaculation. Her vaginal walls gripped the cock trying to hold it. All it did was intensify the pleasure as another orgasm rolled through her tight body. Her velveteen vaginal walls were much too slick with her pussy juice to hold the cock. Oh Jesus she thought as she fought to keep the orgasm from becoming an all consuming monster. She could feel every vein, every ridge on Stanley’s big cock as he slowly stroked her vaginal channel. She felt the big cock start to swell and pulse. Her groin got tight. There was a ticking time bomb there. Oh Jesus no I’ll never be able to control it she thought. Her slick vaginal channel gripped the cock tighter and tighter. Oh God here it comes and I can’t stop it Debbie thought. Stanley grabbed her hips and slammed his big cock into her vaginal channel 3 times with long hard strokes. The fourth time he pulled her ass tight against his groin as the big cock exploded. Oh damn its here Debbie thought when she felt the first strong stream of sperm splash into her womb. A long loud cry of pure pleasure burst from Debbie’s lips as the bomb in her groin exploded. For long minutes the big cock pumped strong streams of Jizz into Debbie. Her ass did a dance on Stanley’s groin as she wiggled trying to get more cock. Her vaginal channel was ejaculating painfully. Her pussy juice dripped onto the floor. Oh God no please don’t stop Debbie thought as she felt the big cock start to soften. She fell forward when the cock fell out of her pussy. She rolled onto her back her hands covering her spasming pussy. She was still cumming. She arched against her own hands as her index finger slipped into her cunt. Her vaginal muscles gripped the finger willingly as she found her swollen G spot. Another gasp came from her lips when the orgasm started to intensify again. Oh God I can’t stop cumming Debbie thought.

Krista had recovered and the Twins were off the bed and crawling toward their father when they saw him lying on the floor gasping. His softening cock was covered with Jizz and pussy juice. Kimberly’s hot mouth and lips sealed around his oozing peehole as her hot tongue dug in for his joy juice. Krista’s hot mouth vacuumed up the Jizz and pussy juice on the rest of his cock and balls. His cock started to harden again as the hot mouths and tongues teased his big cock back to life. Krista’s hands held his big balls squeezing gently.

“Dad’s balls are filling again. I can feel them throbbing Kim,” Krista said.

“Girls no, please stop. Ooooooooohhhhh Jesus stop pleeeease,” Stanley cried. His big cock was hard and tender as Kimberly continued to dig at his piss hole with her hot tongue. His big balls ached and he could feel Kimberly’s teeth nipping at the end of his cock. She had both hands wrapped around it and was jerking it. Her hot mouth vacuumed up the precum that started to ooze out. “Oooohhh damn,” Stanley groaned. He reached down and grabbed Kimberly by the arms pulling her up over his mouth. His tongue lapped up into her young pussy. It was leaking John’s sperm.

“Oh Dad, that feels good,” Kimberly moaned. Kimberly’s legs closed around his head as she squirmed on Stanley’s tongue. “Oooooohhh Dad stop,” Kimberly moaned. A small stream of urine filled Stanley’s mouth. It tasted kind of sweet as Stanley swallowed. “Dad, Dad, I’m peeing,” Kimberly cried and then she let go. A steady stream of piss filled his mouth faster than he could swallow as his tongue lapped into his daughter’s wet pussy.

“Ooooooohhhhh God, help me, somebody, please, help me, can’t stop, pleeeeease, oh no, oh no, can’t, again, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease,” Debbie Pearson gasped and cried. The last word was dragged out of her in a soulful cry as a crushing painful orgasm ripped through her. She was arched high in the air squirming against the four fingers she had buried in her cunt. Krista quit jerking and licking Stanley’s cock and crawled over to her mother.

John Williams big cock was hard but he couldn’t hear Debbie because Grace Timmons had her thighs and legs wrapped around his head as she squirmed on his long studded tongue. She was begging and pleading with him to fuck her as he drove her from orgasm to orgasm with his long studded tongue.

“I’ll help you mom. What do you want me to do?” Krista asked as she watched her mother.

Debbie opened her sex crazed eyes and saw her daughter between her legs. She reached up and grabbed Krista’s head pulling it down to her cunt, “Kiss it baby pleeeeeeease.”

Her vagina lips hung wide open exposing the tender wet moist flesh. “Yes, yes, yes, oh God, yes,” She cried when she felt the warm lips and soft tongue start to suck and lick at her leaking cunt. Her hands tangled in Krista’s hair as she held her head arching against the lips and tongue trying to get her seeping cunt closer. Up and down her mothers wide open vagina Krista licked and sucked as Debbie gasped and whined mumbling in ecstasy. Debbie’s fat tender clit strained through the light blonde pubic hair as if it was begging for attention. “Aaaaaaahhhhhh Jeeeeeeeeeeesus, Krissy,” Debbie wailed. The air was driven from her lungs when the hot lips wrapped around her fat clit. Krista’s hot tongue did a dance on her straining clit. The hornets buzzed around in Debbie’s tight squeezing cunt. Her vagina squeezed hard as it blew a stream of pussy juice. Surely I’m going insane Debbie thought. The pleasure was almost more than she could bear. Krista’s fingers danced around in the tender soft pink tissue of Debbie’s vagina lips. Debbie desperately needed something in her vagina to squeeze on. Krista looked like she was in a haze when Debbie looked at her and gasped weakly, “Kris, honey, please, your hand, ooooooooooooohhhhhh God, yes.” Krista knew what her mother wanted and curled up her hand and shoved it deep into Debbie’s cunt. The tips of her fingers could feel Debbie’s cervix as they started to wiggle around. Massive orgasms started to rip through Debbie’s body leaving her a mumbling crazed mass of female flesh.

“Krista stop it, that’s enough. I mean right know,” Stanley said. He and Kimberly had been watching intently. Kimberly was slowly stroking his big thick 10 inch cock with both hands. Krista quit sucking Debbie’s clit and removed her hand from her vagina. “Kimberly no, stop it,” He gasped. His cock was seeping and Kimberly would lick it off. A big drop had formed on the mushroom head at his pee hole and Kimberly’s tongue dug it out as she sucked at it. “Ooooohhhh Goddamn,” Stanley moaned as his cock started to throb.

“No, no, don’t stop, pleeeeeeeeease, don’t stop,” Debbie begged as he hands flew to her cunt. Debbie’s pleading eyes looked at Krista as she cried, “Kris, honey, please help, Mommy.” A gasp escaped her lips as she slid her index finger into her pussy.

A big drop of precum was on the end of Stanley’scock. Kimberly was still holding her fathers cock and squeezed it gently as her tongue slurped up through his peehole slurping off the precum. “Uuumm Dad you taste good. Are you going to help Mom now?” Kimberly asked looking at her father.

“Yes,” Stanley moaned. “I want you girls to go run your Mother a nice hot bath. We’ll be along in a few minutes.”

“Okay Dad,” Kimberly said. Another drop of precum was on the end of his cock and Kimberly slurped it off before releasing his cock. Kimberly grinned at him as she said, “Come on Kim, let’s go run Mom a bath.”

Stanley Pearson crawled over to his wife his big cock swinging under him. He sat on his calves as he watched Debbie gently stroke her index finger in and out of her cunt. Her long tender clit was trapped between 2 spread fingers of her other hand as she rubbed gently. A quiet, “Ooooohhhh Jesus,” escaped from her lips when her finger hit a particularly tender spot. Her eyes were squeezed shut when he pulled her by the waist up onto his thighs. He reached down and moved her hands. His thick 10 inch cock laid up across her groin the big mushroom head past her navel. He laid one of her hands on his seeping cock. “Uuuuuuuummmmmm,” she moaned softly squeezing gently. Debbie forced her heavy glazed eyes open. A small puddle of precum had formed on her stomach. She brought her other hand up and dragged her fingers through it. She rubbed it onto her lips and then licked her fingers. “You taste good baby,” she moaned looking up at him with her pleading blue eyes. “Fuck me honey, please,” She begged softly, “Fuck me hard. I need it so bad.”

‘”You’d fuck anyone with a cock in the state your in Deb. You’re a real horny slut right now. I’ve got a client coming in next week and I always buy a slut to spend the night with him. Maybe I should just send you and save the money. The whores say his cock is almost 13 inches long and he knows how to use it. Should I send you Deb?” Stanley asked.

“Fuck you, asshole,” Debbie gasped. Stanley reached up with both hands and tweeked her thick tender nipples hard. Debbie shuddered as she gasp, “Yes, yes, send me. I’ll be, a slut, for his big cock.”

“He might bring his partner or his wife slut. Maybe even both. You’d have to service all of them slut,” Stanley teased. “A woman’s soft mouth would probably feel good after being pounded by 13 inches of cock. Do you think you could do that slut?”

“Yes, yes, I’ll fuck, anything, do anything, damn you,” Debbie moaned gasping between words. “Pleeeeeeeeeeeease, fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!”

12