Twins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jakey
Jakey
92 Followers

I withdrew from him and looked at him and said, matter-of-factly, "You taste good. I guess I taste good too!" He sort of laughed a little, breaking the tension that had built. But I still had his hard cock in my hand, and we had crossed over into very new and taboo sibling territory. I eyed up his cock and prepared to resume my work when he moved on the bed and motioned for me to climb in. He hesitated and said, "Wait a minute. This isn't right." I thought it was over, but what he wanted to do was what I had done.

He slipped off the bed and onto his knees. My penis throbbed hard from the excitement the front of my cock shiny with salty fluid. Rich followed my unscripted lead, and held my cock in his hand, then swirled his tongue along the staff, licking up the salty pre-seminal fluid. "You're right, bro. It does taste good."

Rich, like me, opened his mouth wide and planted my penis deep in his mouth. His eyes were closed, his tongue playing with the base of my tool. He moved up and down on me several times, quietly moaning with pleasure as he forced more into his throat with each stroke. The sensations were so amazing I could feel myself quivering.

"Not like this", he said. "Let's do this together."

I knew what he meant so we maneuvered onto the bed and engulfed each other. The two experimenters, mighty pioneers of assisted autofellatio, moved into position to give and receive for the first time. We lay down on the bed sideways with our perfectly matched bodies face to crotch. Both of us were on our left sides with our right hand free. His stiff tool was shiny with saliva, its throbbing head near my nose.

As I reached for his cock with my right hand I could see him extending his tongue to begin to lick me. As his right hand held my penis firmly, his tongue began at the bottom of my sac, slowly tracing the seam of my balls to the swollen head of my penis. He licked his lips then parted them slightly. I could feel his breath on me an instant before he closed his eyes and swallowed most of my cock. He moaned loudly as he forced it into his mouth. He bobbed short, hard strokes as my sac grazed his chin.

His eyes were closed tightly as he focused on the work at hand. In fluid motion he accepted and withdrew, allowing my manhood to slide with delicate friction into and out of his restrictive orifice. His rough tongue and tight lips provided additional stimulation as I repeatedly entered and exited his warm, wet mouth.

I had my own work to do as his thick penis leaked pre-seminal fluid an inch from my face. I moved into position so as not to waste his tasty, salty fluid. Within seconds I licked the tip and swirled a single drop of clear goo in my mouth. Competitor to the end, I was anxious to compete with his fellatric excellence. He had gained style points that were not going to be easily or quickly mastered.

We were lost in individual worlds as we attempted to please each other while enjoying the sensations. With each thrust of my tool into my brother's mouth the action was returned. I struggled to allow his rod push against the back of my throat as I eased and occasionally forced my prick into his mouth. He moaned and groaned with equal parts joy, ecstasy, frustration, and excitement as we continued our reciprocal efforts. We were young so the inevitable came rather quickly.

Rich began to climax. I felt his warm fluid in my mouth and the taste was wholly unpleasant. However, I didn't pull away as he spasmed and thrust hard into my mouth. As I lay on my left side I used my right hand to stroke his tightened sack as he continued to unload. The taste was bitter and foul, but I fought back the urge to gag and began to swallow. It was important to me that his first experience was a good one; I didn't want to taint his first go with personal dislikes. I wanted him to erupt, thrust, and groan hard through it all. I must admit I wanted the same.

Semen blanketed my mouth and tongue and jetted into my throat as his orgasm took over. I coped with the copious amount of fluid, swallowing what felt like a pint of come. As his penis erupted into my mouth, reality set in. I was sucking his dick and he had come. I feared that in a few seconds Rich was going to return to a more sensible state. I feared that he would withdraw from me with a receding erection and denounce this ridiculous act. I feared that he would get up, disgusted, making me regret a single thing I had done. These were legitimate fears, but thankfully unfounded.

After his orgasm had subsided, Rich broke the silence. Still lying on his side and I on mine, he said "Well, I guess I owe you".

"You don't owe me anything, Rich. Obligation isn't part of the equation."

He smiled at me for a while. "I want to do this for you, Ed. I want you to enjoy it." He got up and motioned me to lean against the headboard of the bed. "Let's do this one a little differently."

My legs were wide, my cock thick and hard as I leaned against the bed. I felt incredibly powerful as Rich crawled up on the bed. My entire body was electrified as he moved between my legs and within seconds threatened to finish his oral work.

He held my tool firmly in his right hand as he pointed it toward his mouth. In an instant I disappeared between his lips as he tightened his mouth, and seconds later I was close to climax. Rich sensed my approaching orgasm and, at first, stiffened for the inevitable blast. But slowly he relaxed as he felt me tense and thicken. Surely he knew full well what was on the menu as my balls conjured a massive load. His hand continued to massage my sac but it was one final graze of skin and hair that put me over the edge. Poor Rich didn't know what hit him as I gripped the back of his head and more or less restrained him into prime position.

My batter forced its way explosively from my glans into the cavern of my brother's waiting mouth. Looking back, it was an impressive piece of work for Rich to get a full job and continue to give one. But he continued to suck dick in grand style as the fluid transfer continued. After probably 4 or 5 good blasts I subsided and he was able to get a decent breath.

I had barely finished when Rich gave a wry smile and got up and zipped into the bathroom. Seconds later I heard the shower running. I didn't want to shower; I liked the sticky feel of saliva and semen drying on my balls and pubic hair. I looked in the mirror and saw my cock, still hard, with blobs of come dotting the staff and testicles. I regretted nothing. It was what I had wanted to do for a long time, and it was every bit as satisfying as I imagined it would be. The near-simultaneous orgasm didn't hurt any, keeping both of us interested until the end.

Rich appeared from the shower and found his shorts.

"Well what do you think?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he asked calmly.

"Do you like the way I suck dick?" I asked, bold and direct.

"Bro, do you have to say it like that? Man, can us like cool the dick sucking language a little."

"OK", I laughed. "You were great. I think I was pretty good, too."

"Yeah, bro, it was, I guess, OK. I mean...I don't think we'll ever do that again but it definitely satisfies some curiosity, you know."

"That it did. I'd do it again. I think it was cool."

Rich just looked at me and smiled. "I don't know bro. It's really weird, man. I don't know. Good night."

"Good night, Rich."

That night we closed the book on youth and opened the book of adult life. Together we took a step toward maturity and self awareness that helped us to carve out a new portion of our personality. In a strange way, that night helped to separate us in ways we never imaged we would be different, and bring us together in ways that would change our lives forever.

Jakey
Jakey
92 Followers
12