Twins Ch. 6

Story Info
Ex-virgin's twin sister joins in the fun.
1.9k words
4.33
68.4k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 07/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke in middle of the night to the delightful sensation of my cock being sucked back to full erection. I moaned, and my member, even though well-used over the weekend, stiffened to concrete.

I felt the delightful sensation of lips and tongue sliding over the entire length of my cock until I thought I would die from pleasure.

Suddenly, the mouth was gone, and I felt the bed shifting, and a warm, wet pussy slowly sliding over my steel-hard cock. She rocked back and forth on my throbbing cock, slipping it all the way in and grinding on me.

Despite this pleasure, something felt, well, different, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. I reached over and turned on the bedside lamp, and got a big surprise. It wasn't Jean who was riding my cock so expertly, it was her twin sister, Sandy. Jean was still sound asleep beside me.

Sandy didn't miss a stroke, just grinned. I took the opportunity to look her over and compare her body to Jean's. They were pretty much identical even naked, except that Jean's tits were more pointed, and Sandy's were rounder. Also, Sandy had completely shaven her pussy!

I took one hand and fondled her tit and with the other hand reached down to stroke her smooth mound. I found her clit and stroked it lightly. Sandy moaned, and increased her fucking motion, up and down my stiff cock and in a circular grinding motion.

Sandy was getting so excited (and so was I) that the bed began to shake gently, although I was too worked up to care. A Few moments later, however, I heard a moan from beside me. Jean had awakened, due to the sounds and motions of her sister fucking me, but was quietly watching and fingering herself frantically.

I wanted to compare how the twins fucked, so I had Sandy slide up to my face, and I pulled Jean onto my cock. The girls faced each other so they could watch each other fucking.

I licked Sandy's clit back and forth to her opened hole, while Jean fucked up and down frantically on my shaft. Both girls were very excited and moaning and groaning. Suddenly, Jean cried out, "Oh God, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum big!" Sandy joined in, "Shit me too! Here I cum! Kiss me Sis!" I then heard the sounds of very sloppy tongue-kissing muffling the sounds of orgasms.

This was way too much even for my over-worked cock, and I too began a massive orgasm that felt like it came from the tips of my toes. I could feel my hot cum spurt into Jean's tight pussy and flow out of her cunt over my balls. I couldn't help crying out myself, and screamed straight into Sandy's smooth pussy sliding all over my face. This caused a brand new spasm, and I almost drowned in pussy juice.

The twins fell off of me to one side of the bed, and I passed out from the intensity of my orgasm. When I recovered my senses a few moments later, I was shocked to discover Sandy on top of Jean in a wild 69, with Sandy trying to lick all of my cum out of Jean's opened pussy. I looked down at the other end, and Jean was eating her twin as hard as Sandy was eating her, she had her cunt lips spread wide apart, and was driving two fingers of one hand in and out of her cunt while fingering her asshole with the index finger of the other hand.

This caused my cock to stiffen again at once. Jean caught my eye, and with a motion of her head directed me to where she was licking away, without missing a stroke. She took her finger out of Sandy's ass, got some pussy juice on her fingers and started to stroke my cock. As soon as it was wet, Jean directed my steel boner to Sandy's ass. I took the hint quickly, and pushed the head into her tight little butt.

Sandy moaned into Jean's pussy, and came up for air. "That's it, fuck my ass! I love it in the ass, fuck me hard while Jean eats me, fuck me until I can't stand it!" with that she resumed eating away.

Wasting no time, I pulled back slightly, and plunged in to the hilt. I started pounding away as instructed, with my balls slapping against Sandy's wet pussy and Jean's face. Jean varied her technique, licking from Sandy's hole over my balls and even over my shaft on the out-stroke. I don't know how she concentrated enough on this, because Sandy was screaming in virtually non-stop multiple orgasms straight into her twin's squirming pussy, causing Jean to have multiples of her own.

I had fucked so much over the weekend that my balls were literally empty, but I was too horny to quit, until Sandy's ass was so sore she had to quit. Both girls left the room to clean up, while I dozed off, watching their tight little butts and high firm tits bounce out of the room, both of them wearing the stupid grin of the well-fucked.

A few minutes later, I was awakened by a warm wash cloth bathing my worn cock and balls. Jean bent over and kissed me passionately, the taste of her sister's pussy still on her lips. "Poor baby, we've worn you all out. Well, just watch for a while and join in whenever you can."

With that, Sandy pulled a box out of the back of her closet, reached in and pulled out what looked like a giant dick about two feet long with a big knob in the middle. "What the hell is that?" I asked. "That's my special toy for me and my girl friends when our guys can't keep up with us. Don't worry, just watch and enjoy".

Sandy lay back on the bed, spread her legs wide apart so that you could see the bright red insides, and started to slowly work that big dildo inside of her, gasping and moaning, because that thing was even bigger around than my hard cock, and it is pretty big. Shortly however, she had in all the way up to the knob!

She bent it almost double at the other side of the knob so that the other head pointed straight up. Jean stood over her and slowly bent her knees until the cockhead was at her pussy opening, then started to work slowly down it. I was a little worried that Jean would hurt herself, I knew from first-hand knowledge she was tighter than Sandy, but I needn't have worried, Jean quickly swallowed the whole thing up her twat.

Jean bent over until she was on top of Sandy like a man, with her legs between Sandy's and their cunts and tits rubbing together as they gyrated in unison. They fitted together perfectly, clit to clit, tit to tit, tongue to tongue. "Fuck me Sis, fuck me good with that big dick, make me cum until I die, fuck me hard, I, I, I'm cumming now! aaaIEEEEEEE! GOD, FUCK ME HARD!" screamed Sandy.

"Oh God, I'm cumming too, this big dick is making me cum! Fuck me hard, grind that ass into me, ah, ah, ah, AAAARRRGGGGHH!" Jean screamed back in her climax and leaned forward and started french-kissing her twin as she ground her cunt hard into Sandy's.

My cock had started to rise again at all of this, you would have to be dead not to get excited. I knelt by the twin's heads and they both turned their heads to lick and suck my hardening cock. In a few minutes, it had regained its former hardness.

"Shit who wants this big old thing?" I moaned. Sandy gasped, "Stick it in Jean's ass like you did mine, her ass is still virgin, take her ass cherry! There's some jelly in the box." I got up, got the lubricant, and smeared a generous amount over my cock, and fingered Jean's butt with it. She did not resist, but seemed to enjoy my anal caresses totally with the giant dildo still up her.

I got around behind Jean and watched the double-dildo slide in and out of the twin pussies while I fingered Jean's virgin ass. As soon as it relaxed some, I pressed the head against her anal pucker. Jean just moaned, but Sandy reached around and spread her cheeks. I pressed forward and the head entered Jean's now ex-virgin asshole. I rotated it around for a moment, then Jean said, "Go on fuck me in the ass, fuck my ass wile my cunt is full, make me cum like never before, it's OK if it hurts, fuck me, fuck me good!"

With that I plunged in to the hilt in one stroke. I held still for a moment while Jean's cries subsided, then Jean began to rotate her hips around both the dildo and my cock. This proved to be an excellent arrangement, as she could slide back and forth over both cocks, with full body contact with her twin.

None of us could stand this novel fucking for very long, it was just too exciting. Jean began to cum first. "Oh shit, oh shit, it's a big one, oh God, it's gonna be the biggest ever, oh God, here it comes, fuck me you guys, fuck me good, fuck me hard, fuck me, FUCK ME, EEEEIIIIIAAAHHHHH! OH SHIT, FUCK ME FASTER, FUCK MEEEEEE!!!"

With that, Sandy and I both raised up and started pounding furiously into Jean. I could feel the giant dildo sliding in and out of Jean's pussy thru the thin inner wall. I started to pour cum I didn't know I had into Jean, and Sandy began screaming as well.

We all passed out for a while after that one. Totally exhausted, sore and fucked-out, the three of us showered together, stroking and fondling and kissing each other. Unfortunately, I had to dress and go back to college, and because of my schedule, I wouldn't be able to visit Jean for some time, at least a couple of weeks. However, my honey had proven to be such a natural fuckstress that I didn't think either of us could handle going that long without sex any more, and I mentioned my concern to her.

"Shit, after the last few days, I'm not worried about losing you or anything, go ahead and fuck whatever you want as long as it's clean," she said. "In fact," she added, "I'll give Red from the drive-in a call and have her take care of you! She lives over there close to the campus, and I'm sure she can arrange for all the pussy you can handle."

"Well, maybe so, but what about you, you've turned in to quite a little nympho. I don't think you can go more than a day without sex," I asked.

"I think Sandy will take good care of me!" she giggled. "If we run out of toys, I'm sure she'll loan me one of her guys with a big hard dick! Can you handle that?"

"I guess so just as long as you don't fall for some body else."

"I'm not going to fall for somebody else, I love you, I've just discovered how good sex is, and want both of us to enjoy it, but I'm not going anywhere, and I don't think you are either."

With that we kissed thoroughly and I left for school looking forward to my next wild adventures, whether with the twins or someone else (but that's another story!).