Twins' Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered how I'd felt when Marty kissed me and how I'd sucked him dry because of it, so I couldn't very well fault Tess for doing this, but it still hurt. My face flamed with guilt as I remembered my own behavior that evening! Then I grew more defensive. I hadn't let him fuck me, though! We had made a vow! I knew my face probably reflected what I was feeling, but Tess bravely went on with her story.

Her words were almost whispered. "He starting touching me . . . you know . . . on, uh . . . his fingers in my vagina. I don't even remember how it happened, it was just so fast! Somehow, he was kneeling on the floorboard of his truck, his tongue buried in me, licking and sucking . . . I thought I was dying!"

Her face red with embarrassment, she started sniffing quietly, her eyes looking bright with tears as she remembered. "I climaxed immediately. I just couldn't stop cumming, Sis! It went on and on until I finally collapsed. Suddenly he was on top of me, whispering in my ear, 'I've got to have you right now baby or I'm going to die.' Then he just shoved it all inside me."

She sniffled a bit longer and blew her nose before continuing. "I was confused about what to do." She looked up, her eyes pleading for me to understand. "I mean, look at what he'd just done for me. I knew I couldn't the same thing for him because I hate the thought of taking that thing in my mouth, squirting that stinky stuff on me.

"It was like I couldn't move to stop him, Sis. He just crawled between my legs and shoved it in. It was huge! And, it hurt! I felt my hymen stop him for an instant as he banged against something tender deep inside me. I thought he'd injured me for life! It hurt so bad. I was dying, Cass! At least . . . it hurt at . . . first.

"Once the pain went away, I think I went crazy. If having him do oral had felt wonderful, what happened next, defied explanation, Sis. I totally left my body when I climaxed! I just kept climaxing over and over, feeling him spurting deep inside me. It was like nothing I've ever experienced. When I finally realized what I'd done, I had completely broken down, sobbing my eyes out. That's when he started apologizing and brought me home."

She finally looked up, her eyes bright and shining, her face wet. "I'm so sorry, Cass."

My heart was aching inside my breast. I wanted to lash out at someone, anyone! But this was Tess, my little sister. It hurt to see her crying like this. My own tears beginning to flow, I went over and sat beside her, finally putting one arm around her shoulders. She just came apart then, bawling for fifteen minutes without let-up. It broke my heart. After she quieted down a bit, I wiped the hair back from her face and gave her some tissues. She blew her nose loudly, sniffed and tried smiling. It looked forced and a little painful.

"I fucked up, didn't I?"

"Yeah. It may be even worse than you think."

"Why?" She looked puzzled.

"Well, I found out tonight that Erick thinks he got my cherry. He pointed out the small stain on his back seat, emphasizing that we'd done it once already so it wasn't really a big deal if we did it again. We had a big argument over it. He's not stupid, baby sister. When we finally do get married and have sex, won't he think it odd that I've suddenly grown another cherry?"

Tess covered her mouth with a hand, her eyes wide with understanding. "Oh . . . oh my god! Marty! He wanted me to suck him off tonight. He said like I had done the last time. I figured you'd done that for him and now he wants it to continue. If he can't get that, he says he wants the real thing. I've been putting him off for so long telling him I wanted to save myself for our wedding night, Cass! He'll think I've been lying all this time, maybe that I've been a tramp with other guys and been screwing around all this time! Oh god, Cassie! I've ruined everything!"

She flung herself backwards onto her bed, the sobs starting up again. I rubbed her shoulders for a while, until she slowed down, and said, "I'll think of something, Sis. Don't worry."

I let her cry for a while longer and then told her my plan. Neither of us would be virgins on our wedding night, after all. I simply told her that I would take her place with Marty for their next date and she would go out with Erick again. I'd let Marty finally "seduce me," and Erick and the other "me" would make-up after our argument by fucking again. I told her the only person I loved more than Erick was her - maybe Marty. I'd do anything to keep her from being unhappy. There seemed no other way to correct things.

She hugged me hard, crying softly. "I love you, Cass. More than my own life." Somehow, that made the sacrifice a little more palatable.

After a few more minutes of self-recrimination, Tess agreed that it was the only solution to our problem. Since our end-of-semester tests loomed, we had a little time before "judgment day," so we shopped for morning-after pills to preclude making an existing problem worse by either of us becoming pregnant. We were both on pins and needles by the night the "dates" arrived. Erick was taking me to a new movie, and Marty had fixed dinner for Tess at his place. Of course, we'd exchanged identities, and I'd be going with Marty.

As I left with Marty that evening, I don't know exactly how I felt about losing my virginity to someone other than the man I loved. Certainly not like I expected it would be on my exciting wedding night. I was anxious about it and a bit scared of course, but yes, I was excited too! This was finally it! The big event virgins steel themselves for all their lives, never to be the same again afterwards. Would it hurt? Would I enjoy it as much as Tess had said she did?

Was Marty's penis too big to fit inside me? I felt my vagina lips shrinking-up, just thinking about it. Tess had said Erick's longer penis had hurt her, and he was substantially thinner than Marty! A small shiver of dread washed over me at the thought of being torn apart like that, subconsciously licking my lips at the image of Marty's thick cock.

I caught myself surreptitiously stealing a glance at his bulging crotch as he was occupied driving - excitement seeping through my panties. What was I doing? Why had I agreed to do this? Could I even go through with it?

I was a few months short of twenty-one but Marty could buy liquor, and obtained a bottle of wine to go with the lasagna dinner he'd prepared. I set the table as he took our meal out of the oven and prepared our plates. It was almost like being married I suddenly thought. A man and woman preparing their meal, knowing later they would have sex - except it wasn't going to be with my future husband. I was going to give it up to someone else.

All through dinner, I struggled with how I felt about that. Marty was a great cook, though. He'd make my sister a fine husband. We both had seconds and finished the bottle of wine. He hadn't even tried to score a "feel" all night, being the perfect gentleman.

Later he lit some candles and turned on soft music as we sit on the couch, kissing me for the first time, gentle and loving. Although expecting it, I literally gave myself up to him with a tiny moan, wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him my tongue, Marty answering with his own. I offered my chest to him as he fumbled with the buttons of my shirt, anxious to let him have his way with me now that I'd made up my mind to go through with it.

I had his cock out about the same time as he covered one of my nipples with his mouth, hot and moist, his tongue maddening. I cried out softly as he nibbled on first one and then the other, gently and then harder. His penis felt so different from Erick's, thicker and meatier, making my mouth water as I remembered how good he'd tasted. I took control of the situation, bending down to swallow his cock as before, squeezing his hairy sacs, making little hungry noises as I devoured him.

It didn't take long. He cried out "Tess," just before he came in my mouth like before, lots of it, endless, delicious. I swallowed it all; holding his throbbing penis inside my mouth even after it began to grow soft. As his fingers slid up my leg to cup my soggy crotch I stood, reaching out and taking his hand, determinedly looking down at him. Letting my eyes promise him what was to come, I smiled. I was on a mission tonight.

"Come," I said softly. "Take me to bed."

He almost tripped getting his pants off and into the bedroom. I hid my grin. Yep, like I always said, boys are so predictable. He crawled onto the large bed totally nude, his cock already stirring again as he watched me disrobing. By the time I slipped out of my panties, it was sticking straight up, its one eye staring back at me. I lost my silly grin about that time; my first doubts surfacing as I finally saw his excited member, sans all clothing.

Outside the restrictions of its confines, it appeared even more formidable than it had in the darkened backseat of his car. My vagina lips were swollen and sloppy with need and I felt them rubbing against the insides of my thighs as I crawled onto the bed, watching his jerking cock like it was a large snake. I lowered my mouth, sliding my lips around the head, licking and sucking gently as he trashed and groaned.

"Come on, Tess baby. I'm dying here," he croaked.

I straddled him, holding myself off his belly with my hands against his chest, my thighs taunt, trembling uncontrollably. I lowered myself slowly, rubbing my swollen pussy lips against his spongy bulbous head, unable to stop the small sounds escaping my lips. It felt so good touching my engorged pussy lips with his cock, better than I'd thought it would be. I thought I would die from the forbidden thrill of it.

My legs trembling too hard to hold me any longer, I settled down on his hardness, my own weight pushing the head past my sensitive lips, forcing my vagina walls farther apart then they'd ever been. As Tess had said, it did hurt when he bumped against the hymen closure for the first time, but the real pain came when I unlocked my elbows and he tore through my cherry. I cried-out loudly and he immediately froze, tenderly messaging my back and shoulders.

I heard him whisper, "I love you, Tess."

I said what Tess would've said, had she been there. "I love you too, Marty. I want to show you how much tonight."

After the initial pain subsided, his entry became easier because I was really wet with pussy juice and my own blood! It still felt like a fencepost sliding inside me, but slick with all the juices I was gliding on it now. Soon, I was fucking him like a maniac, moaning, sobbing, and crying out as orgasm after orgasm racked my body.

When he came I felt it splashing against my vagina walls, warm, soothing, and oh, so right! I collapsed on his chest as we both gasped for air, allowing our hearts to slow. Then I slid off to lie at his side, feeling his heart pounding inside his thick chest. I'd done it! I'd lost my cherry to someone. Given it up for my sister. Was being bad supposed to feel this good?

I reached out and touched his limp, slimy penis, lovingly cradling it in my palm, fascinated by its softness, once so turgid with his need. How could something like this strange meaty appendage have brought me so much pleasure? I realized Marty had awakened a hunger in me and I felt it building again as I wrapped my fingers around his cock.

I bent over him and gently took it into my mouth. I didn't mind the slickness. After all, it was just our body fluids. Besides, I wouldn't be in any more trouble for doing it one more time I figured. Marty was a bull! We did it twice before I left for home.

After that night, Tess and I swapped our guys whenever the urge hit us, especially when Marty started asking my sister for another blow-job. I knew how much it bothered her doing that, so I often substituted for her on those occasions. Unlike Tess, I looked forward to the oral sex with Marty. It felt so much different from Erick's cock, different taste too, although both were delicious.

Once Marty took my virginity I guess we all fucked like rabbits after that, neither of us much caring which guy we had. Tess and I probably had the best of all worlds, two handsome, well-endowed men who loved us interchangeably. I look back on our college days with wonder now, but things still haven't changed all that much for us.

We still swap whenever the urge takes us, and Tess summed it up best at a birthday picnic recently for Marty, while we watched our guys play volleyball. They were both still fit and trim very handsome guys.

"I fell so smug," she said as we lounged under a tree watching them. "I mean, we get two guys anytime we want them. How great is that?"

I nodded, waiting to see where this would go. "I love them both, you know. I don't know how that's possible, but I do."

It hit me. That was the answer. I loved both guys, too! The four of us together inseparable, all parts of the same sum. If we lost one, it would tear us all apart. I didn't think I could live if I knew I'd never be with Marty again, or Erick. I loved them like I did Tess.

"Maybe we should tell them about us?" she said.

I jerked my head around, looking at her, but saw that she was joking. I think. "Tess, you can be a pain in the ass sometimes and you do some pretty impulsive things, but if you tell Marty Erick what we've been doing I swear I will kill you, little sister."

We both laughed and hugged, secure in our secret.

12