Twins in College Ch. 15

Story Info
Semester-end mini-vacation strengthens the bond of love.
5.1k words
4.57
55.2k
21

Part 15 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers

I was putting away my newly-washed clothes when my big brother came into my bedroom. Stepping up behind me, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "I just had an interesting idea," he announced. "How do you feel about taking a 'vacation' of sorts to celebrate the end of our first semester of college?"

That made me stop and think, a smile upon my lips. "What did you have in mind? We don't have time to go to, say, Hokkaido before we go back to see our parents."

"I was thinking of something much more local, something which doesn't require airfare for two."

"A drive up to Infineon Raceway? We'd need to rent a car first, and I doubt there's much racing taking place there this time of year."

"Actually, there are several racing schools which use Infineon Raceway, so I'm sure one of them will be in action. However" – he gave me a gentle squeeze and lowered his voice – "I was thinking of perhaps a night in a hotel in San Francisco."

I had never considered that, but I had previously heard of people "getting away from it all" by spending a night or two at a local hotel. And why not? It would get us away from the apartment for a while, which would make the night special. It would not just be a short day trip into San Francisco, and it would almost certainly spawn some very fond memories we would carry with us for the rest of our lives.

"That would be a wonderful idea," I thought aloud, turning around in my big brother's grasp to kiss him.

That evening, we compared our exam schedules, and realized that his last exam was on a Wednesday morning, and my final assignment was a major paper which was already nearly complete, so I could turn in my paper on Tuesday, when I would be on campus anyhow for my last formal exam. We researched hotels in San Francisco, in different parts of the city, and we had soon made our decision – a rather easy decision, actually, given our shared interest in anime. While I took a shower, my big brother made the reservations, and when I returned to his bedroom, all he said was, "It's done."

*****

At last, the "big day" finally arrived. While my big brother was taking his last exam of the semester, I enjoyed a long hot bubble bath, my mind wondering what was in store for us for our end-of-semester mini-vacation. I spent a long, long time that morning brushing my hair, applying make-up, carefully considering what to wear before ultimately dressing, and finally packing with a night of explicit fun in mind.

Lunch was light: salad and chicken sandwiches. I washed the dishes as my big brother changed clothes and packed, and we were soon on our way to the BART station, our mini-vacation under way.

*****

It was a cool, windy day in San Francisco. The concrete canyons truly focused the swiftly-moving air, chilling me as I rolled my carry-on behind me. It felt strange to appear so much like a tourist in a city I was starting to know fairly well, but my big brother gave me a reassuring smile as a subtle reminder of what awaited us.

The bus meandered slowly through the traffic and up the steep hill. Fortunately, we were able to find two adjacent unoccupied seats near the back of the bus, and we chatted quietly about the end of the semester, our plans for when we returned back east to spend Christmas with our parents, my big brother's plans to find a new job with more hours.

Finally, we arrived within a few blocks of our destination and disembarked from the bus. Having been to Little Tokyo several times since moving to the Bay Area, the surroundings were rather familiar, but it still took a few moments to truly orient ourselves so we could walk toward the hotel.

When we ultimately entered our room, my big brother gave a huge sigh of relief. "Now it truly feels like the semester is over and done with," he observed. I simply closed the door and ensured it was locked, then joined him at the window as he parted the curtains. Despite the clouds, sunlight filtered through, brightening what had previously been a rather gray, somewhat-dismal day. It was almost as if Nature herself was agreeing with my big brother's comment, indicating that the work was done and that now we could play.

"Go get undressed," I instructed him. "I think you could definitely use a massage."

"Sure," he said with a smile and a kiss.

A few minutes later, I straddled my big brother, massaging almond-scented oil into his bare back. All was quiet, as one might expect at this time of day on a Wednesday in a hotel. Neither of us said anything for a long, long time. I massaged my forbidden lover as I openly admired his physique once again, imagining his weight pinning me down on the bed as he thrust into me again and again and again as I clawed at his back. His shoulder blades still bore a few faint lines of red from where I had scratched him previously during a particularly powerful session of lovemaking, and I paused the massage briefly to trace each memorable marking with a fingernail.

Eventually, I had to move off my fraternal twin to allow him to turn over, but then I straddled him again, massaging more of the almond-scented oil into his chest. We spoke with our eyes, gazing fondly at each other. There was no awkwardness or shame in the fact that he was being touched so intimately by his own baby sister. It was a bit unusual that I was still fully clothed while he was the one who was naked, but that did not matter to either of us. The love we shared filled the hotel room, warming the air even more, surrounding us in a cocoon of devotion. And as I perched upon him, he reached up to caress my cheek, his touch creating an additional warmth within my chest.

In time, I changed my position so that I was flat on my stomach between his legs. Slowly, I made love to him with my mouth, my ears savoring the contented sighs escaping his lips. Time passed languidly as I suckled the forbidden phallus, enjoying the experience just as much as I enjoyed my big brother's soft touches upon my head and my hands. There was no rush from either of us. This was not about making him explode in my mouth; this was about demonstrating how much I adored him, about giving him long-lasting pleasure that he would remember for a long time.

Eventually, however, my jaw was too sore from being in one position for so long. With a final kiss to the tip of his manhood, I slowly crawled up my big brother's body, raining gentle kisses upon him until I finally buried my face in his neck and simply laid upon him, his hands caressing me through my clothes.

No words were said. No words were needed. This was simply our time to be together, our time to be alone, our time to be ourselves.

*****

We meandered through the various shops of Little Tokyo. We were mostly silent, but it was a very comfortable silence, similar to that our grandparents shared after their more than fifty years of marriage. That my big brother and I had already attained such a level of comfort with each other astounded me; that we could maintain such a loving silence despite the many shoppers surrounding us was almost impossible to comprehend.

I was not at all surprised to see my big brother stop at the window of a women's clothing store. Prominently displayed in the window was a traditional Japanese schoolgirl uniform in navy blue. As he looked from the uniform to me to the uniform to me again, I knew that he was envisioning me in that attire.

"I already have a sailor fuku," I reminded him quietly, and from his smile and the narrowing of his eyebrows, I knew that he was also reminiscing upon our private Halloween celebration just two months earlier.

In time, we chose a restaurant for dinner: an upscale Japanese buffet. While my big brother had been here once previously with a few friends from college, this was my first visit, and it certainly would not be my last. I knew instantly that it was a good place to eat given that there were only five other non-Asians in the restaurant. The price was definitely worthwhile, and we both ate our fill, with repeated trips to the buffet lines on either side of the main entrance. Between the two of us, we sampled almost everything that was offered that evening.

It was quite cold as we strolled outside, the plethora of holiday lights casting a cheery glow all along our path. I clung to my big brother, pressing his arm against my chest. He did not seem to mind, and no one around us seemed to really take much notice of us. I did see a few other couples in similar positions as they passed us heading in the opposite direction.

When we finally reached the hotel, the warmth of the Japan-inspired lobby was extremely refreshing. We made our way to the elevators and, once inside with the doors closed, my big brother suddenly pulled me against him and kissed me with surprising passion for several seconds, leaving me breathless. "I've always wanted to kiss someone in an elevator," he said with a sparkle in his eye, "and I'm glad I had the chance to do it with you."

We were both still laughing about the kiss and his comment when we finally reached our hotel room. Once the door was closed, we hugged tightly. If not for our clothing, I believe our bodies would have fused into a single entity, much like our hearts.

It was still relatively early in the evening, and we both still needed to allow dinner to digest. With profound admiration, we undressed each other, our hands and our lips continually in contact. Soon, we were sharing a long shower together, taking our time in washing each other, but spending the majority of the shower simply holding each other and sharing lingering, respectful kisses. When we finally emerged, unabashedly naked, from the bathroom, I was being carried to the single king-size bed, where I was deposited with the care worthy of a fragile painted ceramic egg being put on display in the world-renowned museum.

Seemingly only a heartbeat later, my big brother was positioned between my legs, his fingers gently spreading my labia. I felt his hot breath upon me, then whimpered softly as his tongue gently stroked me between my feminine folds. Although he held me open, I did not feel exposed, such was the love and the trust I felt so deeply for my fraternal twin.

"You taste even sweeter than usual tonight, baby sister," he whispered. Then he returned to sampling my nectar, his tongue and his fingers worshipping me and causing my passion to slowly rise. My body moved against his well-honed efforts as I writhed upon the massive bed, my teeth worrying my lower lip as I consciously fought the urge to moan loudly. And when I finally did squeal (fortunately, softly), the magical forbidden tongue was lifted away from me, frustrating me.

"Don't stop!" I pleaded with husky breath. "Please don't stop! Eat me! Yes!"

Soon, however, my twin crawled up my body, kissing me, groping me, his actions practically setting my skin ablaze. And when his sister-sweetened lips finally reached my face, he flattened himself upon me, crushing me wonderfully with his weight and swallowing the air forced from my lungs.

If the hotel cleaning staff would have entered our hotel room at that time, they would have seen a young couple in constant motion upon the massive bed. We groped and licked and humped and kissed and rolled and bit, our loving banter reduced to simple short grunts and squeals. Even the bed seemed to groan softly in protest of our incessant actions. Throughout the loving "battle," I was extremely aware of my growing arousal and the heat being generated deep within me, as well as the ever-present heartiness of his intense desire for me.

With a sudden primal cry, an orgasm was inflicted upon me, and as I clawed at my big brother's back and spasmed beneath him, his fingers continued assaulting the base of my torso so that one climax rolled into another into the next, until I was essentially just a quivering mindless whimpering oozing mass at the center of the bed.

I believe I fell asleep, at least briefly, for my next memory is of my big brother massaging my chest with the almond-scented oil. As his hands slowly worked their magic, he looked upon me with an expression akin to wonderment, as if my series of orgasms was something he wished he could experience as well.

"You have a very good touch," I complimented him in a whisper, reaching up to stroke his cheek.

"Well, perhaps it's because you're just a rather touchable girl," he responded with equal reverence, his hands never leaving my slickened breasts.

I closed my eyes, and simply reveled in his fondling of my chest. Even long after the oil had essentially permeated my skin, his hands continued to knead my feminine swells, which ensured that my liquid love continued to spill from my body. I felt no embarrassment, no shame, at having my big brother touch me so intimately. His touch both warmed me and calmed me.

And when he finally bend forward to kiss my lips, my mouth opened to him, allowing his tongue access to my warm wet cavity. My arms wrapped around him, holding him close, my fingernails gently scratching his upper back. I whimpered softly into his loving mouth, my heart attempting to rip muscle and bone and skin to be stroked directly by my big brother's gentle hands.

At last, my forbidden lover rose to a kneeling position beside me upon the king-size bed. He lifted my hand to his lips, causing me to giggle quietly at the old-fashioned gesture. But finally, I rose to a sitting position, and leaned forward to hug him. "I love you so much, big brother," I whispered into his ear. His response was to gently suckle my right ear lobe, just below the small piercing.

"Stay here," I instructed him, extricating myself from his hold. I slipped off the bed, grasped the handle of my rolling carry-on, and pulled it with me into the bathroom.

I soon wore the same black mesh crotchless teddy that I had bought with part of my first paycheck from the video store. Small embroidered red roses circled each cup of the thin garment, effectively decorating each breast. A small red bow rested atop the mons, adding additional decoration. The thong-style teddy had no back, only a series of thin straps to ensure the mesh front would stay affixed to my front... until properly exposed by my adoring big brother.

As I watched myself in the mirror, I brushed my hair until it felt rather fluffy as it tumbled down my exposed upper back, then added just a subtle hint of rouge to my cheeks and applied my big brother's favorite strawberry-flavored lip gloss. I was finally ready, and I turned off the light and emerged from the bathroom.

With the exception of a tall pillar candle perched in the middle of the table by the window, it was dark in the room. Seeing me approach the bed, my twin sat up and smiled as he saw that I was wearing the same teddy again. When I had first worn it for him at the beginning of the semester, he had taken me while I was still officially clothed, exploiting the crotchless nature of the garment. I wondered if he would ultimately undress me this time before penetrating me.

My big brother had also dressed – somewhat – during my absence. He wore a black leather thong, the front of which was just barely able to contain his obviously-lengthening manhood. To my knowledge, my fraternal twin had never worn such an item before, and I felt honored that he would do so for me on this particular occasion.

"I'm glad you like it," he whispered. Only then did I realize that I was smiling appreciatively. As he reached me, I knelt before him, gently caressing him through the front of his thong, causing the succulent tip of his forbidden phallus to emerge from the top of the pouch.

"Does my baby sister want to suck her big brother's cock?" he asked softly. I looked up at him in the near-total darkness, nodding slowly, not trusting my voice at that moment.

"Then first, you must earn that right."

Stepping away from me, my twin crossed the room toward his travel bag, and returned to me with a thin collar. He showed it to me, and my heart soared seeing that "Baby" has been emblazoned upon it in silver metal.

"Stand." I obeyed quickly and turned around, lifting my hair to allow my big brother better access to place the collar upon me. The leather felt nice, encircling my neck snugly as the collar was buckled into place.

"You are indeed my baby," my twin brother whispered into my ear as his arms encircled me about the chest, "so I of course thought of you when I saw this online."

I lifted my fingertips to the collar, tracing the four letters at the front of my neck.

"Now for you to earn the right to suck me."

I watched as my big brother returned to his travel bag, producing two items: a pair of black leather cuffs connected with a double-headed snap clip, and a black whip with numerous long, thin tails. I smiled, albeit a bit nervously, knowing that I would "earn" my prize by suffering pain. Yet, as I had proclaimed to my big brother previously, I wanted to experience pain for his pleasure.

"Hurt me, big brother," I pleaded, "please."

He smiled, then kissed my forehead. "Don't worry. I will."

Just a few heartbeats later, my wrists were secured behind me. My legs spread to roughly shoulder width, I stood proudly in the darkness, dressed yet essentially fully exposed to my domineering twin's hard incestuous gaze. I squirmed a bit, testing the strength of the double-headed snap clip, closing my eyes to relish the sensation of leather around my wrists and neck.

I heard it, but did not have time to react before I felt the first kiss of the whip across my chest. That first blow certainly stung and caused me to inhale sharply and loudly, and the cuffs performed their job quite nicely, preventing me from instinctively protecting my tender breasts with my hands.

"Your safeword is 'hentai,'" my big brother told me.

Then the whip graced my vulnerable chest again. And again. And again. And again. The time between those stinging strikes slowly decreased, until I was practically dancing, shifting from foot to foot with my arms jerking against the secured wrist cuffs as I tried to deal with the ever-growing discomfort. My breaths came faster and harder and louder, and soon I was grunting with each blow.

"You're doing well, baby sister."

Then he struck me harder, faster. The discomfort transitioned at that point from an intense stinging sensation across my chest to an actual pain. Yet my aching breasts were topped by erect nipples, and I was also aware of a warm wetness forming at the base of my torso.

"Don't stop!" I managed to blurt out, and my big brother did not disappoint me. Each strike of the whip was more powerful than the last, causing my breasts to truly jiggle roughly and seductively.

At last, the dam broke, and the tears began to fall. I cried openly – not for the first time in my big brother's presence, but this cry somehow felt so much more meaningful. He did not relent in his onslaught, battering me breasts mercilessly for several more minutes before he finally grabbed me by the shoulders and forced me to my knees.

He quickly stepped out of his thong, and I eagerly opened my mouth as wide as possible. His hands in my hair, my big brother forced himself inside me, momentarily causing me to gag on his sizeable erection. Even as I continued to cry, I sucked him greedily, noting the taste of the sweet fluid trickling from the tip of his manhood. He controlled the movement of my head, whipping my neck back and forth faster and faster, grunting softly as my mouth enticed him, until, finally, his incestuous love filled my mouth and cascaded down my throat and dribbled past my lips. When he had no more to feed me, he dropped to his knees and hugged me fiercely, crushing me with his devotion, and I lamented the fact that I could not hold him with equal enthusiasm due to the leather wrist cuffs.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers
12