Twist

Story Info
Twenty BDSM story endings.
5.4k words
4.29
71.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seurat
Seurat
113 Followers

Once, long ago, I got fed up with the way femdom, forced transgender, and loving wife stories with BDSM basis ended; they had grown very predictable. In fact, a few authors had posted short lists of vignettes which, unintentionally, encompassed all of the common endings which I had grown to abhor. My own list, a response to the predictability of those stories I saw on a daily basis, follows.

Certain elements are common to most stories: men are either: 1) (ultimately) masochistic small-dicked wimps or 2) the huge-dicked man the woman really wants. Females are either 1) submissives one rung higher the male submissives or 2) sadistic unloving sluts that have found they prone to exhibitionism.

All the stories also follow certain guidelines. The male is ensnared through his own frailties by a dominant who has nothing better to do than make his life hell. While some of his exploits may be enjoyable at first, he is eventually degraded and humiliated into the sissy wimp or woman he was at heart.

How about a little variety?

TWIST, a series of story endings.

I) The Cuckold

Marie arrived at home, her big-dicked dates in tow. She'd explained to them all about her sissy husband months ago when she'd agreed to dominate him. She'd had sex with all three on separate occasions, and twice she'd taken on two of them. And always she'd come home to her chastity belted husband in his French maid outfit, and made him eat her cum filled pussy or suck her ass clean. He was such a wimp, giving into her every demand. Well, tonight he was going to get his birthday present: she was bringing home her three studs to show him how real men fucked, and if, at the end of the night, his belly and his ass were full of cum, then he would know his true position in life.

The door opened in front of her, and there stood her little French maid, made-up like a streetwalker. "See, here's my little slut, ready to serve as I promised."

Hands suddenly gripped her arms, pinning them to her side, as two of her dates held her tight. The third stuffed a rag in her mouth and began tying her up, her wimp husband smiling as he watched the entire time. When they were done, he said to her, "Au contraire, my little love. I've already serviced your dates, and it turns out I'm much was better than you. That's part of the reason they agreed to help me with this. Remember that training program you subjected me to, twice a week at the pro-dommes house? Well, it turns out she has one more opening in the bathroom slave/cock-sucker department. And she's even paying me sixty thousand for you! Turns out she liked your demeanor, and really enjoys breaking the strong willed ones. No short twelve hour sessions for you, no, she's got you lined up for the full six week live-in course.

"Don't worry about the house or the bank accounts, I had them transferred to my name weeks ago, while you were busy fucking around. I've also found a new mistress, one that has promised me the penis enlargement surgery. She said I could participate in your training whenever I felt like it." He then turned to his three lovers and said, "Come on in guys; they won't be here to pick her up for a few hours, and I have a lot of fucking to catch up on."

II) She Wanted Me As Her Lesbian Lover Slut

Two gentlemen, dressed in white orderly uniforms, entered the room and approached the figure bound to the bed. When the figure saw them, she began thrashing around, straining against the bonds.

"No, Please! You don't understand! I'm not Mrs. Coltrain, I'm her husband! She did this to me, I'm really a guy! She wants me to believe I'm a woman, but I'm really a man!"

"We know exactly who you are, Mr Coltrain. We're here to rescue you.

"We know all about how your wife feminized you, gave you breasts and changed your body so that you could satisfy her lesbian lovers and johns when she was too tired. We don't know *how* it happened," the man grinned, "but it seems your former wife will be taking your place here at the Sexual Dysfunction Treatment Center, courtesy of Equal Partners, Inc. Although I guess that Treatment' name is rather a misnomer; She will be given a sexual dysfunction instead of being cured of one. Imagine, having your body chemically altered so that you will never have any sexual desire ever again. Just the thought of sex will make her violently ill."

III) The Revenge Spell

"Yes, give it to me, my little doggy!" Her husband, having been denied sex for weeks, slammed into his wife doggy style, his body seemingly no longer under his control. She could here his breathing get more ragged. "I wish you could give it to me like this all the time! God, yes!"

"You like this? You like me fucking you like a dog?"

"Yes! Does your secretary let you do this?"

"Wouldn't know. We're just friends."

"Bullshit! I know you were fooling around with her, and now I'm going to have my revenge!"

He kept slamming in to her, his orgasm building. "What do you mean?"

"I wanted a faithful husband, and now I'm going to get it. Faithful like the dog you are."

He tried to stop, and couldn't. "I don't know what you're talking about. I've never so much as laid a hand on another woman. What's going on?"

"I hired a private detective to follow you around, and he got pictures of you with that slut secretary of yours. Your arms around her, with your shirt off. I know what you were doing! So now I'll have my revenge!"

"If you mean helping her in the physical therapy pool, then yes, I was with her. Her husband isn't able to get out of work early enough, so she asked me. I thought it was better than having her sue the company for failure to clean up that ice she slipped on. What's all this about revenge? What did you do?" He kept thrusting deep inside her.

She moaned in pleasure. "A little spell I purchased. You're going to be the faithful husband you should be. Now shut up and keep fucking." He couldn't have stopped anyway. His body was possessed by the animalistic need to fuck.

"What do you mean, a spell?"

"A spell to transform you. Your inevitable orgasm will complete the spell, and you'll be changed into the faithful husband I always wanted. Faithful as a dog, which is what you'll be. This is your last fuck as a man, so you'd better enjoy it!" She laughed at his predicament.

"Oh god. Oh God!" He started bucking as his impending orgasm surged, and she rubbed her clit hard so that their final orgasm as a married couple would be simultaneous. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot deep into her as he exploded, and she came a immediately afterward. Their bodies collapsed in a heap on the bed.

"There, there, my little puppy, that's a good boy." Her hand reached back and brushed his head as he started to shrink inside her. "That's my arooooo. Roof. Roof?!"

"Sorry, my dear," her husband said, pulling out of her and wiping his dick on her increasingly furry backside. "But you should have checked the spell's wording. The witch you bought it from approached me to see if I could beat your price, and when I found out what you had planned, I paid her to switch the spell at the last moment. I appreciate you finding such an attractive and intelligent spell caster, because now that you are no longer my wife I can accept her invitation for dinner and drinks. She's got a dog she wants to breed, too. A great Dane. A big great Dane." He pulled a collar from under the pillow and fixed it around his new pet's neck.

IV) The Costume Party

"Well, honey, you were the one that wanted to dress up like the guy, and make me your girl. It's not my fault that these lovely bikers don't like women who imagine that they are as good as men. I'm sure that you'll have lots of fun being their houseboy at their club, and you might get used to constant sexual servitude.

"And thanks for dressing me up so pretty. The Mendelson twins here couldn't believe it when they found my hard dick under that lace teddy and cute garter belt you had me wear. We're going back to the house now so I can show them all those tricks you taught me."

V) The Final Act of Sexual Denial

"Actually, they did what your request stated, mistress. Complete and irreversible cessation of all sexual nerve endings, permanently. What's left of your clit must be pretty sore. While they were in there, I had them remove your reproductive organs and seal your pussy for good measure. You'll never experience another orgasm. I'll be taking over your client lists, as a male dom, and I found a beautiful slave to serve as the female dom. She even fits into all your clothes. I guess the next time you schedule a castration for your husband, you'll wait until it's been done before you pop the cork on the champagne. I spiked it, and had them operate on you instead of me."

VI) Role Reversal

"No, my dear, it's a real cock. Yes, a small one for now, but that will change in time. When you started my treatments to turn me into your lesbian lover, It made me come to grips with my latent homosexuality. So while you made me into the woman you always wanted me to be, I've turned you into the man I always wanted you to be. The best part is, now I get to be the femme dom, and dress in all those kinky clothes while I torture you sexually. So stop your complaining. As if I could hear you through that ball gag. Remember that chastity belt you used to strap me into, then tease me for weeks? Well, I guess it's on the other dick now."

VII) The College Roommate Returns

Her hands smoothed the leather of the new corset holding up her large breasts. Below, between her silk clad legs, hung the meat which used to prove she was a man. It was starting to harden again. "On the contrary, I think I really like my new she-male form. By the way, your college roommate stopped by today, you know, the one who helped you do all this? She really likes it and said you did an incredible job. She told me that your business is in ruins, incidentally, what with the grand jury issuing a warrant for your arrest on seventy-two counts of grand larceny. Evidently, those papers she prepared for you to have me sign putting it all in your name weren't quite legal. I guess your she made a few mistakes, didn't she? You know, I thought at first it was strange how much she was helping you transform me, after all that rivalry you had in the sorority, considering how much better than you all around, especially in bed. That must be her at the door. It is! And she brought her stuff with her. She's moving in with us, you know. Or should I say 'with me'?"

VIII) A Mother's Love

"Mom, you know all those times you forced me to perform sex acts on you, and how you dressed me up as a girl as punishment when I was bad? Well, I met this woman, Mistress Jacqueline, and she said she would unlock that harness and let you out when you'd finished paying for all my therapy. At twenty dollars a blow job, it shouldn't take more than a few years. Slurp once on that cock if you agree, twice if you have a problem with it. I'll take that as a 'yes'."

IX) She Cuckold's Her Husband, And He Loves It.

"Honey, wake up. No, don't say anything. When you explained to me last night that our marriage was nothing compared to Dave's big cock, I was shattered. When you kissed him, I was embarrassed. When you told me the only way to save our marriage was to blow him while you laughed, I was ashamed. And when you dressed me up as a baby and put me in the crib to watch as he fucked you, I was degraded. But if having his cock in you made you happy, I figured my duty as a husband would be to do my best to keep him there. So I hit the two of you with that tazer, and superglued him inside you while you were unconscious. I had plenty left over, so your hands are glued in an everlasting hug, and your lips too in what I guess we can call an eternal kiss. Even those erect nipples of yours are glued to his! You two should be quite a mystery for somebody to solve when they find the two of you hanging from that tree out there, though what anybody would be doing so deep in the Rocky Mountains, I don't know. Oh well, enjoy!"

X) A Sister's Love

"Sorry, dear, but your estranged sister is a much better dom then you. She's even brought out my dominant side, and now she's going to let me enjoy the fun you had whipping me. Don't worry, I won't do anything you wouldn't have done to me. Honest."

XI) Slut Whore For Another Man

"So she turns to me and says, 'I'm a whore for the syndicate, so you better get used to seeing me fuck other guys whenever I feel like it. If your lucky, I'll let you fuck me once in a while."

"This was your wife? In bed, covered in cum, balling two guys at once?"

"Yeah, and in the three years we'd been married she'd never even let me so much as touch her ass with my cock."

"So where is she now?"

"In the back room, giving head to some guy. Hell, if she's going to whore herself, then I figured the money should be coming to me and not somebody else, right? So I made some phone calls and bought her contract. Before, she was limiting herself to maybe a few guys a week, but I've seen to it that she does at least twenty guys a day."

XII) Summer Camp For Slave Husband Training

Darlene opened her eyes, and realized she was looking up at the small hole of light which only her slaves normally saw. Is this what her husband had gone through, when she had locked him in here during the training session? Four hours in this place! The mouth piece felt funny against her tongue, and the vibrating dildo pinning her in place kept her just on the edge of orgasm. None of the other domme camp councilors would think to look for her here; she had told them her trip with her slave-husband would take a while, and she would miss the entire summer session. Now she realized the duplicity of his scheme. She wouldn't miss anything this summer, not a drop. She saw his face look down into the toilet where she was locked in place. She couldn't help it, with her face locked in place the way it was.. He smiled down at her, even though he couldn't see her. She closed her eyes as he unzipped his pants and sat down to relieve himself of last night's Mexican dinner.

XIII) She wanted a FFM Threesome

"Next time you pick up a lesbian in a bar so you can show your sissy husband how real love is made, you better make sure she's all woman. Now stop your bitching; my friends will be here in a minute and they want to show your husband how a group of leather clad she-males torture an uncaring wife with their big dicks. If you're lucky, you'll be able to take his little dick in your pussy sometime in the future. If we let you."

XIV) The Sexual Transformation Machine

"No, really, I love what your new machine did to me. I would have preferred to be a woman, like you threatened, but I noticed that your program was on the wrong settings. Instead on a woman's body with high loads of estrogen, this man's body feels much better then my old one, especially with this huge dick. And its only half-hard! Of course, the higher loads of testosterone are going to make me want sex constantly, so you better do a better job of sucking than that! Who would have known how submissive you'd turn out to be once I tied you up? I'm sure we'll find out."

XV) Mind Controlled Submissives

"On the contrary, beautiful, it's *your* eyes that are getting heavy. The drug in your wine has made you very open to my suggestions. Instead of me being your slave to embarrass in front of your friends here, I'm enlisting all of you in my new company. It's called, 'The Perfect Wife.' I'll be providing women like you to men all over the country - a cook in the kitchen, a maid in the parlor, and a whore in the bedroom. It'll be a femdom's worst nightmare; you'll be totally subservient to a husband who will go bald, get fat, drink too much, dress up in your clothing whenever he pleases, and make you do anything he wants. And you'll accept it all willingly as The Perfect Wife', knowing deep down you could have had it much better if only you'd been a little nicer to your husband."

XVI) Professional Slave Training For The Perfect Husband

Debbie watched as the gold level slave picked up the last of his belongings, bowed deeply, and walked out the door. Soon her husband, who had been at the training school for who knows how long, would be home. A perfect slave, ready and willing to serve her every need. She could hardly wait!

*Ring* *Ring*

Debbie picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Debbie? Mistress asked me to call you. There's a...problem with your husband."

"What kind of problem?"

"Well, it's his training, actually."

"I watched him on the closed circuit television all through his training, and he was flawless! He was the best to ever go through the program!"

"Well see, there's the hitch. If you check your contract, there's a little clause about detaining clients after they've been trained."

"What about it?"

"Well...it seems that Mistress has taken a liking to him, like an artist to her greatest work. Debbie, she's decided to keep him for herself. You'll be getting some consolation prizes in the mail." *Click*

XVII) Latex Lesbian Lovers

Two figures, in latex body suits, writhe on a bed. It is evident both are female, though the one on the bottom has no flesh exposed. Her face is featureless, with only two holes under her nose for breathing. Her arms are one with her body, with only mitted gloves where her hands should be. It soon becomes evident they are not having sexual intercourse.

"No, I don't know why Tim snapped. Maybe you shouldn't have fucked a different man in front of him every night. I'm trying to work on the damn zipper, so just shut up already. Who'd have thought he had it in him, filling your latex bodysuit with that red hot topical cream instead of lubricant. Gotta admire his ingenuity; you won't be fucking anybody for a long time. It's not my fault; you were the one that had to have all three holes filled for our 'ladies night in'. You should have checked them beforehand. Yes, I know it's getting hotter in there. There, I think I got it. Open? Why would I want your zipper open? I meant I finally got your zipper padlocked. Tim and I have a date for tonight."

XVIII) He Wanted Her to Experience BBC forever

The gurney rolled down the hallway of the private hospital, and he watched as the lights flew by overhead. He couldn't believe he was going through with it. His mind raced back to last night...

"This would be the biggest step in our relationship, you know that, don't you?"

"Yes, I know" he replied.

"And you understand that the surgery is irreversible? That whatever characteristics I've chosen for you will be yours for life?"

"Yes, I understand." He was getting excited at the prospect.

"You really get off on this, don't you? All the humiliation, the clothes, the sissification? It really does a number on you, doesn't it?"

"Yes, I suppose it does."

"And when I fucked that big black man..."

"Richie."

"Yes, Richie, when I fucked him, it really drove you nuts, didn't it?"

"Yes."

"I mean, I'd had men with bigger dicks, but it was the fact that he was black that really drove you crazy, wasn't it?"

"Yes." He remembered the night with relish. The humiliation had been exquisite.

"I remember that night well. You nearly hurt yourself, you came so powerfully. I wonder what happened to Richie?"

"Killed in a car crash the following week," he said, sadly. It had been in the paper.

"Sorry to hear that. You really liked that dick of his, didn't you?"

"Yes. I saw your face."

"Did you know that he had a physical anomaly that his balls were refilled almost immediately, making every load he shot a full one?"

"I remember that, yes." He had swallowed what most have been a quart after sucking it from her pussy.

"I thought you might. Better get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day for you. If it all works out, we'll be together forever."

Seurat
Seurat
113 Followers
12