Twisted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StiffClit
StiffClit
40 Followers

Dallas dropped his cock and grabbed his tits, pushing them close together for Monica's hungry mouth. She licked and lapped at his erect nipples, her breath hot and hard against his smooth skin. Monica pressed into him, her weight eventually forcing him backwards onto the stage floor. His hips thrust about as she mounted him and sucked his tits with fervor. Nina approached Dallas now that he was lying down. She bent forward and quickly ripped off his pants exposing his lovely thick cock, smooth sack of balls and muscular legs.

"Spread your legs, beautiful, and show me your hot, juicy cunt."

Dallas turned his head and rested his eyes upon Eve as, with his legs flat on the floor, he slowly opened his hard, muscled thighs. His cock stood tall like a lone pine amidst a smooth, pale landscape of flesh. His hands were pinned to his side by Monica's knees, her lips still sliding over his throbbing nipples.

"Let me see all of him," Nina said to Monica who understood her desire and reluctantly peeled herself off of him.

"I've got a surprise for you, sweetheart," she whispered into his ear as she climbed to his side and sat down. Nina now had her request fulfilled; the full pleasure of seeing him lying completely naked, legs spread wide before her. He, too, was exquisite. She yanked her cock with gusto and pulled harder on her nipple clamps. The tenor of the crowd was rising; they were ravenous for some action from the foursome on stage and the anticipation and foreplay was driving them wild with desire. And one of the main reasons Twisted stayed packed 7 nights a week was because the crowd usually got just what it was hungry for. Tonight would be no different.

"Lift your knees and spread wider," Nina whispered as she moved closer in to him. In doing so, he exposed the whole of his tight brown bud to her. "Practically a virgin," she hissed as she stared at his pussy. "Get on your knees and moisten him up for me," Nina said to Eve.

Like Monica, Eve was eager to please Nina and instantly dropped to her knees and crawled toward Dallas. His eyes followed her the entire way until finally her pretty face peered between his legs, a familiar and arousing sight. Eve licked her lips then flicked her tongue quickly in and out of her mouth to tease him. She flinched slightly as the sounds of the crowd's approval rose. "Part of me forgets they're here, you know," she whispered to Dallas. "Yet another part knows the intensity of this buzz I'm feeling is solely because they are watching." She smiled and then disappeared into the hot cavern between his open thighs.

Dallas yelled out when her strong, hot tongue struck his hole. He closed his eyes as she pressed and circled it around and around the tight rim, her breath a warm, relaxing salve. Eve rested her hands on the backs of his thighs and gently pushed against them, raising his upturned ass even higher off the floor. As it rose, the entrance to his tunnel began to widen and her tongue seized the opportunity to slide right in. She loved to tongue-fuck his ass and by the sounds from the onlookers, her passion was evident.

As his hole started to loosen, Eve lowered her hand down his thigh, eager to finger fuck his pussy. Nina watched closely, seemingly able to foresee Eve's next move. Just as Eve's fingers were about to enter, Nina stopped her, shaking her head. "No. I just wanted you to get him slick and relax him a bit. I want to be the first to go deep inside that virgin cunt." Eve nodded and pushed herself away from Dallas giving Nina full access to him.

Nina stepped forward and placed her manicured hands on the warm skin where Eve's had just been. She slowly pushed against Dallas, turning his ass up even higher, his pussy just about at the height of her cock now. She leaned forward and slightly bent her knees and laid her hot rod on his wet, gapping cunt. Again, Dallas called out the moment he felt contact. Nina then looped her thumb through the chain of her clamps and gently pushed on the top of her dick. The swollen, throbbing head started to slowly slide inside.

Eve, who was now standing behind Nina, approached her hard, muscular ass and placed her upon it. Nina immediately spread her lags apart wider and arched her back in lusty anticipation. Suddenly the stage lights dimmed except for a few spotlights which shone directly on the foursome. The calls from the crowd had subsided and were replaced by loud panting and moaning. The audience was so stimulated by the erotic display before them they were either masturbating while watching or fucking someone close by.

Eve held Nina's hard cheeks and pushed the crown of her cock between them. She felt the tightness of Nina's ass pussy and leaned in to split it wide open, the weight of which drove Nina's cock deeper into Dallas' hot hole. Eve thrust once and broke through and buried inch after inch of her fat cock up Nina's ass. Dallas jerked his legs from Nina's grasp and wrapped them around her neck as she rode him. For all the worry, he seemed to have no problem taking the length of her inside him. He squeezed down hard on her long, stiff dick and bucked with pleasure. There was no space between the three of them as each fully swallowed the full measure of the cocks offered.

Enraptured, Monica watched as she stripped her clothes off revealing a set of real DD tits, each nipple run through with a thick gold ring. As she stepped out of her mini skirt and stood over Dallas, the crowd and he was surprised to see a swollen, smooth, shaved, glistening cunt above him! She spread her thick lips apart and slowly lowered herself down over his face, hanging her juicy split pussy just out of tongue's reach. She sank two fingers inside and finger fucked her hole above him, her juices dripping onto his face.

"God, give me some," he pleaded to her as she teased him.

"Come for me, baby," she moaned. "I knew you wanted to see some real pussy meat tonight. This is yours. Shoot your load all over your face for me. Show me your hot load."

Dallas opened his legs wider and let the full weight of Eve's pounding up Nina's ass reverberate through his as Nina's cock drove straight through him. Looking up, past his own dripping cock head, he could see Nina's clamped tits swinging above him, her beautiful face slick with sweat as she drove her rod straight down his shaft.

"Oh fuck!" he screamed as his cock squirted hot shots of cream down onto his face. He reached above and behind him and sunk his hands into the wet, smooth folds of Monica's delicious pussy as he shot load after load into his own open mouth.

Nina, watching from above, thrust one final, deep stroke and then held steady as she filled his ass with her hot, sticky wad. Eve ground her dick deep into Nina's still ass, the motion spinning her stiff clit into orgasmic oblivion. Monica leaned down and licked the puddles of come from Dallas' cheeks and lips. The crowd, groaning with pleasure, applauded as they watched the performance come to an end.

StiffClit
StiffClit
40 Followers
12