Twisted in 24 Hours

Story Info
Enraptured by passing couple, backpacker begins new life.
6.6k words
4.23
28.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toniukcd
toniukcd
14 Followers

Why.

I had just turned 18 when my expected future was turned on its head. I was on holiday hiking the Cornish costal path. One evening in the first week, I was walking back from a pub meal when I saw two people coming up from the beach towards me.

It was a tall muscular man wearing a bathing costume and a light open top accompanied by tall slim blond young woman wearing a bikini, and the sight of them sent my heart pounding. This close to a beach it would not have been an unusual sight except the man was bizarrely leading the woman by a leash attached to a metal collar about her neck. Unable to pull my eyes from them I felt my stomach lurch when I saw the woman's still damp bikini was translucent. However instead of the feminine vision I expected, her bikini bottoms contained a swelling, identical in shape to the one in my shorts. Thunderstruck I was paralysed, stood gazing at them as they walked towards me.

I could hear the man's snort of mocking laugher, reading my expression as he ran his eyes over me, he growled. "What the fuck are you looking at boy?" I could feel my mouth was moving but try as I might nothing came out beyond a pitiful squeak, which brought a more thoughtful light to his eyes as he snapped his fingers.

Unable to tear my eyes from the girl's bikini bottoms I was blushing madly, and let out another pathetic unintelligible squeak as she slipped to her knees beside him with dog like obedience. Patting her on the head he eyed my shorts and laughed dryly, "Like my bitch do you?"

When I remained silent he snapped impatiently. "Look at me boy! I asked you a question?"

He was in his early 40 and possessed movie star looks, even I could tell that he was a devastatingly attractive bloke with his thick dark hair, and a well-shaped face dominated by dark intelligent eyes. He was at least six or seven inches taller than me, and had the sort of physique that only came from hours in the gym. If I looked straight at him I was looking straight at his hairy sculpted pectorals and having to strain my neck to look him in the eye I felt overawed by his confident authority.

Feeling dry mouthed yet trapped by his eyes I babbled "I' I?" Feeling my shorts getting tighter as his gaze slowly trawled over me again. There was a look in his dark eyes that seemed to bore in to my mind. With out raising his voice he demanded. "Answer me!"

There was a confident self-assurance in his body language, which made me feel inadequate and unable to tell him to 'piss off' I finally croaked.

"Yes..."

"Sir!" He said coldly, again looking pointedly down at my groin.

"Yes Sir." I stuttered feeling embarrassed at calling this stranger sir.

"Good boy!" He said. His eyes swept back up my body, recapturing mine. "Name?"

"Dick, Richard Bell Sir." I half stuttered unable to refuse the question under his dark dominating gaze.

"Age?"

"Eighteen Sir."

His expression warmed a little as he nodded saying. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm on holiday Sir."

"Until when?"

My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest as I said. "As long as it takes sir, I'm walking the costal path sir."

He nodded again and then gave me a half smile as he added. "I am Master William, and this is my slut slave Nina."

She was a smasher, mid to late 20's, long golden hair, large blue eyes, plump lips, large breasts and shapely legs that seemed to go on forever. Except for the bulge at her groin I never would have guessed she had once been like me - a boy.

"Where were you going?" He questioned.

"I'm wild camping just over there," I said adding "Sir" as his gaze hardened.

"Oh?" He smirked eyeing me up and down contemptuously. "And then Nina's hot body attracted you did it boy?"

"Yes Sir." I said haltingly looking even more embarrassed. "I'm sorry sir."

His face transformed as he grinned. "Why? Its obvious looking at you why such a pretty thing should attract your eye!" Giving the woman a light slap on her head he drawled, letting her lose. "Bitch, display yourself to our new friend."

With the same impassive expression that had been on her face since we me Nina unfolded and walked away from us. Her movement's feminine grace attracting my eyes as she spun and started to sensuously strut towards me, her movements were so sexy that I looked back up at him uncertainly. Knowing that my face was bright red and radiated embarrassment.

"Don't you want to look at Nina anymore boy?" He said. "Look at her!" The whip in his words sent my eyes back to Nina. His tone mellowing as he added once he saw that I was watching her. "Don't you think a sexy bikini shows off a bitch?"

As he spoke Nina was gyrating her body, as if she was dancing to a tune only she could hear. The leash from her collar was hypnotically swinging about between her breasts as she shimmied this way and that. With a look of what looked like enjoyment in her face Nina, left me in no doubt that her tits were as real as her small penis. There were no way they could be false after she teased her top lose and ran her hands down her naked breasts! With in sixty seconds my jaw was on the floor!

My eyes were probably saucer shaped because it was the sort of thing I had only ever seen Men and Motors late at night and it sent me falling back in to near monosyllabic embarrassment! Getting very uncomfortable as Nina continued, I hesitantly looked back at him.

A cool amused expression met my gaze as he said, "Well Boy?"

With Nina flaunting her self in my face and sexily rubbing against me I whimpered in answer to his question.

"Yes Sir."

"Doesn't look like it? Don't you like looking at sexy bitches flashing their tits at you?" He taunted, "Or is it me that's causing this?" His hand eased over my swollen shorts and took a firm possessive grip on my cock.

I wanted to run, but I was frozen like a rabbit in a headlamp. Assailed by repulsion and overwhelmed astonished excitement I felt incapable of doing any thing except stand there and let him paw me. With his manipulations and the provocative gyrations of his bizarrely attractive half man half woman my shorts were straining to contain my arousal.

"Yes," He crooned into my ear, "Its my dominant manhood that causing this isn't it?" His thumb was making circular motions on the slick patch that had formed in my shorts, rolling over the head of my stiff little cock in away that was driving me wild!

"You want it don't you boy?"

My shorts were slick with pre-cum and I was close to coming when his groping abruptly ceased, sliding his hand over my bum and painfully pinching my buttock as he snapped. "Well boy?"

The pinch jerked me back into focus, stinging my bum and all of a sudden I felt sick with my self. Oh God what was I doing! I had found someone who was, or at least had been male sexually arousing. Even more scarily I had almost cum from having my cock played with by another man, but his eyes brooked no refusal and eventually I croaked. "Yes sir."

"Thought as much!" He grunted amused, and snapped his fingers, which made Nina stop what she was doing, pick up her discarded top and return to kneeling beside him.

His eyes locked onto mine again seemingly reading my mind as he added confidently. "I think I can almost see that," mocking the unmistakeable shape in my shorts. "Although looking at you wearing the same costume, you will look equally as ravishing?"

Even I could tell he was teasing me, but I still blushed all the brighter and gave another garbled reply which he obviously liked as it made him snort. "With a little work and the right guidance."

There was no doubting the intention in his words and I felt an enormous rush of desire as that I could become like Nina sunk into my confused thoughts. Never before had I been as sexually excited or as terrified and I willed myself to run, but his eyes still held me paralysed. I knew it was the wrong thing to say but try as I might I could not stop myself thanking him.

Master William smirked enjoying my embarrassment, eyeing my body with the sort of look I recognised. I had used it myself looking at girls!

"You interest me boy." With another click of his fingers Nina returned to standing silently just behind him and replaced her bikini top.

His eyes held mine as he said with a smile of predatory interest. "Even though you are incorrectly dressed, you may accompany us back to the car park."

"Thank you sir." I blushed feeling both apprehensive and unexpectedly pleased at his offer cum demand.

"Take your place beside my bitch an we'll be off." After a couple of steps he laughed. "And take Nina's hand boy, so I know you're in place even though I don't have you leashed. After all boy, a bitches place is at their Master's heel."

Leashed? I gazed at him blankly as Nina's long red nailed hand took mine and led me along behind Master William. It was about a mile and a half back to his car and although Nina did not say a word, I was bombarded with questions. My family, where I was from, what I was intending on doing? It was strange, and a little humiliating to be talking to the back of his head but I seemed incapable of disagreeing with him. Even telling him how my father had second family syndrome and paying my university fee's aside cared only for the family he was raising with a woman he had met during the final stages of my mum's cancer.

It was not just personal stuff he was interested in, as he also pried into my likes, dislikes and interests. He would often jump back to previous question, or head off at a tangent from what I told him. I think if I had not been telling the truth I would have got confused under his barrage of rapid-fire questions.

Just before we reached the dusty and now empty car park he halted abruptly by a tree and said. "Kneel beside me boy."

Nina's hand slipped from mine with a gentle push, which started me in the right direction. With my mind on fire I did as he asked aware that he was watching my expression carefully.

Smiling at me he gave Nina's leash a tug saying. "Bitch."

With out a word Nina knelt opposite me.

The late evening sun made Nina's long red tapered nails glisten as she eased his trunks down making me gasp when his penis dangled there. Other than my own I had never been this as close to one before and as his musky man scent filled my nostrils it set a cascade of what ifs tumbling through my mind.

It was enormous and I could clearly see the pale pink domed head peeking out from the rosebud like foreskin. Under the thick sausage like tube of flesh hung a pair or large heavy hairy balls and the way it all bobbled about only inches from my nose was almost hypnotic!

"I think you like the view..." He mocked, half turning to pat my head and as he did I felt his cock slap against my cheek and brush over my nose. "You're far to smitten by my manhood to want to get up and walk away."

He was right to! Although I am sure my body must have been glowing I still haltingly admitted. "Yes sir."

A part of me wanted him to tell me to open wide, while the rest of me was too stunned to do anything other than just gawp but what happened next had my eyes out on stalks! Giving me the slightest of smiles, Nina lent forwards and kissed the side of his cock. God it was huge! I could not take my eyes off it as she knelt upright and taking hold directed the stream of piss he released against the tree.

Gob smacked by what I was seeing I looked on in silence and stayed that way until the loud frothing hiss of his urine hitting the tree ended. Then my jaw hit the floor as Nina immediately licked his cock clean. I could see the sliver of her tongue piercing glittering as she licked and cleaned his manhood with enthusiastic relish.

"You may also show you care boy!" Master William said, lightly pushing my head forwards until my lips came in contact with his cock. "Worship it boy!" He snapped, cuffing my head until he felt my lips and tongue on his skin. It felt smooth and wiry and the sensation of skin moving under my lips almost had me cumming in my shorts.

Looking down on us approvingly he grunted. "Keep licking cock boy." God it was humiliating... I had only met him 20 minutes earlier and now I was enjoying kissing his cock! What was happening to me?

I felt Nina lift my hands and place Master Williams cock into them. It was heavy and his hairy balls felt enormous in my hand. Seeing the blown expression on in my eyes, she winked and licked her fingers clean, before pulling up his trunks back into place. Then as if nothing had happened Master William clicked his fingers again and said tripping me up totally. "Hope the weather is as good tomorrow boy!"

I whispered something about the strength of the sun as I followed Nina's lead and stood back at his heel, blushing brightly as he laughed commenting.

"Yes, it's been just perfect for sunbathing." Master William said. "I insist my bitches sport vivid tan lines." His hand flew back and took hold of my still swollen cock squeezing it as he said. "Have you got any nice tan lines Boy?"

"Not really sir." I stuttered still blown away by what I had just done and witnessed.

"Never mind you will." He laughed dryly, giving me a second squeeze as he laughed. "My bitches always do," and let me go.

Tugging Nina's leash sharply he set off and the metallic rattle of the clip on her collar set a number of disturbing and exciting thoughts whirling through my mind.

His car was a top of the line BMW M5 and when we reached it I knew what to do when he clicked his fingers. I could feel his calculating smile as I followed Nina down to my knees hear his pleased snort of laughter as he clicked the remote.

"You may join for Nina for her morning walk boy. Be here at 6.30 am sharp."

"Thank you sir?" I said starting to feel a little freaked out by my behaviour. I had kissed another mans cock, and even worse I had enjoyed it!

He laughed, "Nina?" He unclipped the leash from her collar. "I think you should remind the boy about the contents of my bitches bikinis."

"Yes Master." Nina finally spoke. She had a light faintly lisping tone. With that graceful unfolding motion she stood and faced me.

"Look at her bikini boy." His tone held the crack of an order and I looked straight at her bulging bottoms only inches from my face.

With a sensual strut Nina took a step forwards and rubbed her bulge in my face.

"Kiss it!" Master William snapped, pushing my unresisting head into her.

His hands pressure forced my lips against her and I felt Nina's shiver run though me as I gingerly I kissed her small cock. Under my lips I could feel something encircling her cock and curious I gained a little more confidence mixing my kisses with little licks for the minute or so he held me there.

Then abruptly he snapped at Nina. "Get in the car!"

I felt his eyes on my kneeling form as she bobbed at the knees and silently walked round the car, getting in the passenger seat.

"Now what did you call yourself boy?"

"Richard or Dick sir." I said probably sounding as freaked out as I felt.

"Don't like either of them." He grumbled. "If you chose to come back in the morning, that will not be your name by lunch time understand boy?"

"Yes sir." I said with out really comprehending what he truly meant.

I could feel every fibre of my body was screaming at me to run like hell. Yet I was still paralysed kneeling before his confident gaze. With a domineering look in his face, he pointed to my now very erect cock. "Let me see that boy?"

My hands were shaking but I could not help myself as I lifted my hips and knelt up. My thumbs slid under the waistband of my shorts and slipped them down to my knees. My little cock was sticking out and I felt humiliated as he let out a mocking snort.

"God my cock was bigger when I was having a piss!" he laughed, "Shit there is no way you can be called Dick even if I was looking for one!"

Thrusting his nylon covered cock in my face he said. "You my play with your self as you kiss me good night boy!"

"Yes sir." I barely got out as he shoved my head between his legs.

Eventually he laughed and climbed into his car. "Not much of a cock, but an adequate as clit I suppose."

"Yes sir." I stuttered seeing he wanted me to reply. "Thank you sir."

His dark eyes held mine in a vice like lock as he said. "I thought I told you to play with your clit boy?"

With out conscious volition my right hand started to manipulate myself. I was red faced with embarrassment but unable to refuse his order. I vaguely heard him grunting something at Nina, as he slammed the door and started the engine. The regular rumble of the powerful motor idling as he watched my performance somehow making his control over me all the more complete. His satisfied chuckle of "Pathetic," sent a shiver of twisted lust coursing down my back and cum shooting from my cock!

Tossing something at me through the window Master William said, "Here be in it morning!" Nina's bikini hit me in the face as he called dropping the clutch. "Don't be late boy, or we'll be gone"

With a spin of the rear tires he left me kneeling in a cloud of dust.

In less than forty-five minutes he had turned my world upside down and I knelt there for a long time in a post orgasmic haze, and then the guilt rush hit! Sickened at my behaviour I picked myself up and yanked my shorts into place suddenly aware that anyone could have seen us. The bikini lay in the dirt before me and I gazed at it horrified by my actions. I told my self to leave it but when I stumbled back towards my tent it was clasped in my hand adding to the turmoil in my mind. What had done?

My hands were shaking as I rooted about my rucksack in dire need of a calming joint! Smoking weed and sipping hot chocolate heavily laced with rum I sat in the evening gloom gazing between Nina's bikini and the sea trying to make some sense out what had happened, and how it made me feel? I could not deny I had enjoyed his treatment of me even though it made me cringe just to think about it! I was caressing Nina's bikini, fighting a losing battle against temptation and I knew it... When I finally submitted to temptation and put the thing on, the stretchy material and the solid straps felt awesome against my skin! No wonder it gave Nina a hell of a cleavage, because even my chest was forced up into a pair of small boobs. Listening to the night noises and feeling very unsure of what I was doing I told myself there was no way I was going to be waiting in that car park next morning, but I was!

Embarrassed even though I was alone and could not see what I looked like, in the morning daylight I almost ripped the bikini from my body! My subconscious had obviously foreseen this as I had packed my rucksack and to change now I would have to unpack the lot... It was a dammed if I did, and dammed if I did not...

I knew I would always regret not doing this if I ran. In the end I guess more of me wanted to explore the world that had filled last nights dreams with erotic imagery, than wanted to run away because by twenty past six I was kneeling next to my rucksack. Although it was early I was not really aware of it being cold, probably because I felt like I was burning up with embarrassed apprehension and excitement. I could feel every millimetre the bikini pressing into my skin, awaiting only the sun to brand me with its outline...

With a squeal of breaks the BMW slid to a halt, once again surrounding me in a cloud of dust. When the dust cleared Master William was stood before me with a delighted expression on his face and clicking his fingers he said to me. "Good morning."

"Good morning sir." I said. Seeing Nina give me a quick smile as she smoothly knelt beside me. Clinging to her back was one of those furry teddy bear nap sacks and she was wearing a hot metallic pink bikini that really contrasted with her tanned skin.

toniukcd
toniukcd
14 Followers
12