Twisted Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully he walks, with her over his shoulder still screaming and pounding away at his back, down the wooden stairs lit by the light bulb hanging from the ceiling. Turning around the stair post, he walks over to the wall where a small metal door is. A metal grille serves as the window in the top middle of the door. His hand reaches and opens the door with a very loud creaking sound. The Man roughly tosses her into the dark room, making sure she lands on the mattress laying in the middle of the room. Quickly he closes the door, locking the several locks in place.

He stares into the grille in the door at her. "Welcome to the beginning of the rest of your life, my little whore…" He tells her, chuckling as he does. "Go to sleep bitch. You're going to need all the energy you can get tomorrow…"

And with that, he walks away, leaving the words to sink in to her mind as she sits alone, in the blinding darkness.

12