Twisting Sam Bender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Agree out loud, buddy"

"Isaac," The first time he'd said my name ever, "I'm all in...I agree."

"Good boy, Sam...now we've gone over our time..."

He groaned, "Aw man, no way..." He frowned at the clock.

"Follow me," I led the way to my own laptop our cock and balls swinging and achy. I got his private email and sent him two 10 minute j/o vids. He'd brought his phone and sent me a couple of his. He was deeply red and that drop of precome was stringing on his thigh hairs.

"One more thing..."

He was kinda shaking...belly and thigh quakes..."Wh...What?"

"You edge until I tell you that you can come...if you ever leave your come stained boxers and splatter my wall again..." I let the threat hang for a moment. He shook his head.

"I'll cut you off...no more sessions..." I could have slapped him.

He was mine...he didn't know how far this was gonna go...but like he said...he was all in...

He followed me back to the massage room.

"I'll see you Wednesday, right?"

"Yeah...fuck yeah!" He reached for his briefs that he'd worn in under his shorts. Still naked...still more than half hard I shook my head and tossed him his crusty boxers.

He pulled them on.

"I wiped my pre-come in them while your load was still wet..."

He froze then laughed out loud..."Damn. Damn. Ok alright." He was shaking his head.

"So it's all between us...no stories about others...no vids of others until you make some...got it?"

"Yeah. Fuck yeah!"

He pulled up his basketball shorts but left off his T-shirt.

I walked him to the door, still naked. He paused at the door. "Man, I I I needed this..."

I put my hand on the door, to unlock it, but also blocking him in, "I'm giving you a simple choice right now...walk out of here bare assed naked or hug me..."

He blinked. And blinked again...he sweaty torso folded against me...I pulled our crotches together and wrapped out necks tight...I held on...he slowly deflated into the hug. It left him shaking.

I closed up shop, grabbed sweats and dashed to my gal's house...we were nude and I was hard, sliding in to her in a few minutes... I was on fire...I took all the pent up passion for Sam and made her come, and come. I barely held off. She gets me.

I passed out and came to at sunrise...in that comfortable couple connection I fucked her from behind in bed she clawed my thighs as I drove her to another orgasm. I milked out a string of precome but didn't let myself shoot.

I worked the next day nonstop, hit the gym, ran, and did yoga. Sam texted me, "fuck yeah! Awesome vids man!! I'm leaking all the time!"

I put on his first vid. It was short, only three and a half minutes...taken on his phone from the dash of his truck...he was wearing a red wifebeater...he had his Carharts open and his lubed cock out...he had been stroking for sometime by how red his dick was...he just leaned back and flashed fucked his fist...he kept eye contact with the camera the whole time...when he shot off it hit his face and covered the red shirt in streams.

He lifted off the shirt, licked his fingers, put on a clean polo, buttoned up and winked at the camera as he opened the truck door and went to work as the camera swung from his hand. He'd jacked off on a break with coworker's steps away.

"I fucking am aching over the truck jack...like a little danger huh stud?"

He instantly texted back a devil emoji. I sent thumbs up.

I fell into bed that night too...I got a call from my buddy; his flight had landed first thing. He wanted to know when he could see me. I told him I was in the office and warehouse all day. I wanted him to come over.

He made it at lunch. Our hug made my cock snake down my thigh. I told him I was edging for seduction. He grinned and planted a kiss on me, "So you're not gonna come, huh?"

I shook my head.

"Good..." he sat on the edge of the desk and spread his legs, "I've got a three day load...blow me?"

I dropped my jeans, had his swelling cock down to the back of my throat in a flash. I let him ride the suck as long as he wanted...without touching myself; I had a small pool of dribbles between my knees on the carpet. When Jake came we both yelled. I shook deep in my thighs keeping back the orgasm. Jake and I hung out all day. I gave him a long massage and blew him again...my jaw was sore the next morning. I edged in between clients.

Sam and I bantered all day. Finally after a run I showered off and naked...getting hard I sat down to watch his other vid. I texted him that I was staring it...just giving myself enough time to see it before he was due to arrive. He said he was on his way.

The second vid was blistering hot. Just Sam on his couch naked with a fleshlight. He was shaved smooth, pumped from a workout and glowing...there wasn't much to the action just the sound of his grunts, the fleshlight pounding down on his pube and his heels thumping the carpet. It was one long mean stroke session. He came all over his face; the first three shots all hit his mouth and cheek. He licked off while still spurting.

I sat at my desk and pinched the head of my dick to back down.

I heard Sam's truck park. I wrapped a towel around my waist pointing my sore cock down. I leaned on the hall way wall, arms folded. He opened the door and froze when he saw me.

"Lock it up, stud." He threw the bolt when I spoke.

"That fleshlight took one hell of a pounding..."

"Fuck I love that toy...and the video of you in bed...it was so hot...you almost shot without touching yourself...huge load too..."

"Have you come? Have you edged like I told ya?"

"No, I mean yes...dude, My balls are sooo full...I can't cross my legs..." He blushed a little.

"Me neither...and I fucked my gal twice...made her come three times...held off from coming..."

"Fuck...damn...I know I couldn't do that..."his smile was huge. He was starting to show some tent in his jeans.

"You'll do what I say?"

"Yeah...you're a fucking superstar...like I said, I'm all in..." He spread his hands wide.

"Good. Strip."

He kicked off his flashy Nikes, and as he lifted his T-shirt over his head I tossed the towel aside so that as he smoothed his hair I was suddenly naked and pumping on its own, my cock was alive.

He had his jeans off...and was wearing the same blue boxers...he sparkled and winked at me.

He slid them down without bending over. We were both ¾ hard and growing.

"Tell me where you jacked off today..."

"Ha...in my truck on my way to work...In the bathroom at Starbucks. In the parking lot of the strip club at lunch. All the way over here..." he pulled his balls down and lifted one leg...I knew that blue ball achy feeling that wouldn't let you get comfortable.

"That's hot, you are a fucking pornstar...c'mon...on the table with you..."

I pushed play on the stereo and the sex sounds remix filled the studio. He lay down on his belly and I took him by one ankle, I adjusted his lines and spread his feet to where they were on the corners of the massage table.

"Sam...you know what else I did today...?" I was rocking his torso under my hands.

"You edged...you jacked off...you toyed with your cock here and in your office..."

"Yup," I oiled his lower back and without hesitating ran my hands deep over his glutes and ass crack...this was the first time I'd intimately touched him. He arched a little. "Look at me..."he turned his face from the support, "I also had my buddy here all day...twice he fucked my mouth..."

I wasn't touching Sam right then...the quiver that ran thru him was a thousand words. We smiled back and forth.

"You are my idol...I think..." he was joking and not joking.

"Alright...slut. I'm gonna massage you...You're gonna let me get at your whole body. We will not come until I say...but we will come, am I right?"

"Isaac...I'm all in...you're a twisted fucker...and I think our twists are lining up..." His eyes fell on my dick pointing straight up from my belly.

I attacked his body with all my skill at massage and erotic arousal. When I pulled his ass cheeks apart to work his inner hamstrings...he spasmed deep in his belly...a spontaneous near orgasm.

I held his balls in one hand and lubed his cock by reaching thru his legs...his ass rose as his back arched.

I puffed a breath on his asshole. He flashed me a look.

"Sam...you know I'm gonna fuck you at some point...right...? Your ass is mine...its cherry ain't it?"

He bit his lower lip...and nodded.

I dropped a fat gob of hot spit on his tailbone and watched it slide down..."Rub that in...let me see you tease your hole for me..."

He took two fingers and circled the spit around his creases. That got another clenching spasm in his belly and thighs.

I stepped back. Stroking my cock where he could see me, "How many other videos do you have of yourself?"

"I've got a channel on Xtube..."

"Which ones haven't you posted? I wanna see the ones you've kept to yourself..."

I didn't wait but turned towards my office...he groaned and bowlegged followed me.

I sat him down in my office chair, nodded at the computer and leaned on the desk inches from his hands.

He logged on...he had about 20 public videos...and three private ones. "Go on...show me..."

He pushed play on one...same angle, same couch...Sam came into view, cock red and shiny...he looked at the lens and smirked...he shifted in the office chair and began lightly toying with his balls. I stopped touching myself...If I was right he'd go for my cock soon...

On the video he did some poses, strutting and showing off...jacking the whole time...nothing too exceptional...but...he dropped onto the couch, spun around until his shoulders were on the floor and his legs were stretched to the ceiling...his hand was blurring now...he came directly in his mouth...moaning and slurping...and he said, "Oh Kevin...come in my mouth..." It was uncontrolled. His hand twitched when he looked at my fat dick.

"Who's Kevin?"

"My best friend...he's the most uptight guy I know..."

I nodded.

"That's super nasty...I like it!"

He looked at me from under his eyebrows. I smiled back and stared at my cock...I willed him to touch it...I let the tension build...his hand rose and wrapped around the base...I stood and moved closer to him...he slid his hand up and down...

"Is that your first dick in hand?"

He shook his head...and cued up the next video...this one was in what appeared to be the front seat of a work van. Filmed on his phone likely...Sam sat next to a hot silver fox of a construction worker...who had "Jameson" on his uniform. Jameson looked into the lens and said, "Sam's cocky attitude and loud mouth have put him in a position. He lost a bet...now he owes me a handjob...Right you little prick?"

"Bastard..." Sam mumbled and sat very still. Jameson pulled open the coveralls he was wearing and a heavy zipper sound was off camera. He leaned one arm across the back of the seat and shifted closer to Sam.

He took Sam's hand and stuffed down his pants. Sam held still. Jameson gripped Sam's bicep and began making rough gestures. He pulled Sam's face close to his mouth and said something under his breath. Sam nodded and began gently pulled Jameson' boxers aside.

Sam barely moved or looked away...Jameson relaxed into it...it was a hot controlled five minute pull...Jameson had a huge cock...Sam used two hands after a prompt...Jameson got close and gripped Sam by the back of the neck...he blasted all over Sam's hands and chest.

Sam jumped when Jameson reached for Sam's crotch. It was off camera, but I guessed he was rock hard and trying to hide that. Jameson laughed and turned off the camera.

Sam had been toying with my dick the whole time...I leaned over and he spread his legs when I cupped his balls. We sat forehead to forehead...stroking each other for a long breathless moment.

"I'm giving you a choice..."

His breath was ragged, "ok"

I stopped our hands and sat back on the desk, "let me kiss you..."

"Uh...or?

"Let me kiss you on the mouth or on the ass..."

His jaw dropped. I grinned and laughed...he looked anywhere and everywhere...and got up and walked back to the massage table...he lay face down and resumed the wide legged position from before.

I touched his claves and rubbed my way up his thighs..."You gotta tell me your choice..."

He gave a tiny moan, a breathy kinda squeal..."my ass..."

I held his butt cheeks in each hand and let my breath warm the way into his crack. I puckered and loudly gave his rim a loud wet mwauh!

He laughed...I stopped the laugh by driving my tongue past the creases, into his first ring...I ate him out...I had him squirming and shaking I had him swearing and on his knees on his own.

I stopped.

He flopped onto his back...and sat up. He was unable to sit still...I knelt on the table in front of him...he pulled me into a breathless kiss...moaning at the taste of his ass on my tongue when I shoved it into his throat.

I kept the kiss going until I had him flat under me...all sinew and leaking cock...he was alive in my mouth...his calluses scraped my butt cheeks as he ground us together. I tugged his ass apart and slipped one finger into his assring..."I want us to come like this...do it...be slutty for me..."I chewed on his shoulder as I whispered to him.

With a sudden flop and arch, my finger went deeper into him...he fucked down on it and with a shout of my name we came together...he held onto my ass and thighs...I flooded his neck and jaw with strong strings of my come...his sprayed everywhere...I tormented his prostate again and again forcing him to jump off the table for relief.

I pulled him back down under me and we slipped and slid together in nasty aftershocks.

"Now," I held his face, "don't get weird on me..."

He shook his head..."Fuck you...I'm all in..."

12